The Education Forum

A Great New Article on Medical Evidence

Tim Gratz

For those of you with the patience to read through this very important article, you will note Mr. Hunt's criticism of Dr Naden and his conclusion that Dr Baden was being deliberately deceptive to "obfuscate the whisper of conspiracy" suggested by the medical evidence, as he describes, to-wit two exit holes in the skull.

For what it is worth, I have read that in a book Dr Baden complains that G Robert Blakey had asked him to find evidence of a conspiracy. In other words, Blakey made it clear to Baden that he WANTED the FPP to find evidence of a conspiracy.

John Canal has written that he believes the FPP located the entry wound where it did (about 4 cm above the EOP) because it was concerned that the lower entry wound found by the autopsy prosectors was inconsistent with a trajectory from the TSBD. (See Sturdivan's "The Assassination Myths").

For those of you with the patience to read through this very important article, you will note Mr. Hunt's criticism of Dr Naden and his conclusion that Dr Baden was being deliberately deceptive to "obfuscate the whisper of conspiracy" suggested by the medical evidence, as he describes, to-wit two exit holes in the skull.

For what it is worth, I have read that in a book Dr Baden complains that G Robert Blakey had asked him to find evidence of a conspiracy. In other words, Blakey made it clear to Baden that he WANTED the FPP to find evidence of a conspiracy.

John Canal has written that he believes the FPP located the entry wound where it did (about 4 cm above the EOP) because it was concerned that the lower entry wound found by the autopsy prosectors was inconsistent with a trajectory from the TSBD. (See Sturdivan's "The Assassination Myths").

because it was concerned that the lower entry wound found by the autopsy prosectors was inconsistent with a trajectory from the TSBD.

1. Downward angle of fire of 15 degrees (+/-)

2. Bullet strike in mid-neck region at edge of hairline.

3. Bullet traverses soft tissue at base of skull on an "upwards" (with the head held erect) angle to strike the skull.

4. Bullet strikes in the vicinity of the EOP of the skull.

Can not imagine exactly why it would be that any one would consider that a problem exists for a bullet fired on a downward angle, then, upon impact, turned it's nose fully upwards and changed angle in flight from (actually 12-degrees downward) to 45 + degrees upward.

Certainly a problem for a trajectory at Z313, which most certainly should tell someone something.

LIKE! Perhaps one just might ought to look around for another impact point.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0449a.htm

http://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkm...possibility.htm

I have always found Mr. Hunt's articles to be outstanding. This is another example.

Thanks for the kind words. That is chapter 25 of an unfinished book I'm writing on the medical and ballistic aspects of the case. I submitted that chapter as an essay for the Wecht Conference in 2003. Wecht and Baden are pals and Baden was there to speak. I said to Ben Wecht, put me on right after Baden if you want to make news. The essay was rejected "in favor" of two of my other submissions. Go figure...

John Hunt.