The Education Forum

One Last Time

Thomas H. Purvis says:

One last time for those who actually care!

1. Three shots were fired in the assassination shooting sequence.

2. All shots were fired from the 6.5mm Carcano rifle which was found on the sixth floor of the TSDB.

3. To an extremely high probability (beyond any reasonable doubt), LHO was the shooter.

4. Each of the three shots fired, struck JFK.

5. The Z313 headshot IS NOT the final shot in the shooting sequence. It is in fact the second shot fired.

6. LHO was a relatively good shooter, as is clearly demonstrated by his USMC Rangefire Record.

7. The maximum distance of any shot fired was approximately 98 yards (slope distance) from the window to the target.

8. LHO repeatedly, in the USMC, demonstrated the abililty to shoot in those ranges of accuracy for EXPERT qualification during “Rapid Fire” shooting exercises at targets of 200+ yards.

9. The third/last/final shot fired in the shooting sequence, impacted the head of JFK some 30-feet farther down Elm St. than that location of the second shot impact at frame# 313 of the Zapruder film.

10. The WC is an intentional misrepresentation of the facts of the assassination in which the WC presented that all of the shots were fired within an approximate 5.6 to 5.9 second time frame window

(first shot to Z313 impact point), and that due to this “rushed” shooting scenario, one of the shots completely missed everything and everyone.

11. There was no “THE SHOT THAT MISSED”!

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...eport_0068a.htm

12. With the available evidence, which included a first generation copy of the Z-film, as well as availability of the witness testimonies, the US Secret Service as well as the FBI, easily resolved the shooting sequence of the shots fired.

13. There is absolutely nothing which is complicated in regards to the shooting sequence which occurred in Dealy Plaza on 11/22/63.

What is complicated is the extent to which certain members of the WC went to in order to make an entire shot “disappear”, and thereafter blame the wounds which the bullet created on CE399/aka the “Magic Bullet”.

14. CE399 is not “Magic”.

15. In event that one desires to see the TRUE “Magic Bullet”, then might I recommend that they search for the one which disappeared.

There is no Magic!

however:

“Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear”

Tom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas H. Purvis says:

2. All shots were fired from the 6.5mm Carcano rifle which was found on the sixth floor of the TSDB.

3. To an extremely high probability (beyond any reasonable doubt), LHO was the shooter.

5. The Z313 headshot IS NOT the final shot in the shooting sequence. It is in fact the second shot fired.

6. LHO was a relatively good shooter, as is clearly demonstrated by his USMC Rangefire Record.

7. The maximum distance of any shot fired was approximately 98 yards (slope distance) from the window to the target.

8. LHO repeatedly, in the USMC, demonstrated the abililty to shoot in those ranges of accuracy for EXPERT qualification during “Rapid Fire” shooting exercises at targets of 200+ yards.

9. The third/last/final shot fired in the shooting sequence, impacted the head of JFK some 30-feet farther down Elm St. than that location of the second shot impact at frame# 313 of the Zapruder film.

10. The WC is an intentional misrepresentation of the facts of the assassination in which the WC presented that all of the shots were fired within an approximate 5.6 to 5.9 second time frame window

(first shot to Z313 impact point), and that due to this “rushed” shooting scenario, one of the shots completely missed everything and everyone.

12. With the available evidence, which included a first generation copy of the Z-film, as well as availability of the witness testimonies, the US Secret Service as well as the FBI, easily resolved the shooting sequence of the shots fired.

13. There is absolutely nothing which is complicated in regards to the shooting sequence which occurred in Dealy Plaza on 11/22/63.

What is complicated is the extent to which certain members of the WC went to in order to make an entire shot “disappear”, and thereafter blame the wounds which the bullet created on CE399/aka the “Magic Bullet”.

15. In event that one desires to see the TRUE “Magic Bullet”, then might I recommend that they search for the one which disappeared.

There is no Magic!

however:

Tom

Then why, 43 years after the incident, doesn't the US government release the remaining evidence, information and documentation on this matter?

Its release should simply reaffirm the government's initial position that LHO was the sole shooter and, thus, not compromise national security in any way.

It looks to me like the US government has something to hide.

Thomas H. Purvis says:

There is no Magic!

however:

Tom

Think:

1. Lead Fragment!

2. Limited velocity!

3. Minor scratch on face.

4. Unknown origin of extremely minor scratch on face, as to caused by either a piece of concrete curb or small fragment of lead.

5. Tague clearly identified the "sting" as being associated with the SECOND SHOT/aka the headshot at Z313 in which the bullet severely fragmented.

6. Completely unknown as to whether the found curb impact mark is or is not directly related to the slight "scratch" which Tague received, or whether the scratch was created by a separate fragment.

7. First shot observed striking JFK

8. Second shot observed strilking JFK

9. Third/last/final shot observed striking JFK.

(difficulty rating of ZERO to figure this one out)!

And lastly, since there was only one bullet to actually fragment, and a considerable portion of it's factory weight is completely unaccounted for, then it truly is not that difficult for one to add 1 + 1 together to determine that Tague was struck by either one of these small fragments of lead which had a limited velocity, or else he was struck by a small piece of concrete which was chipped off from the concrete curb as a result of the impact of a lead fragment to the curb.

"Bullets" do not cause a small scratch and minor "sting" to the face.

Copper jacketed bullet impacts to concrete curbs do not leave ONLY lead residue.

Full velocity bullet impacts to curbs, do considerably more damage than some small "chip" to the curb.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/tague.htm

And I says, "Well, you know now, I recall something sting me on the face while I was standing down there."

Mr. LIEBELER. Now, that is where you were standing when you apparently got hit with this flying, whatever it was?

Mr. TAGUE. Right.

Mr. TAGUE. This man was relating his story of how he was standing right there as he witnessed the facts. He said it looked like the President's head exploded. And I said I felt something hit me.

(note: certainly sounds like Z313 to me)

Mr. TAGUE. I felt it at the time, but I didn't associate, didn't make any connection, and ignored it. And after this happened, or maybe the second or third shot, I couldn't tell you definitely--I made no connection.

Mr. LIEBELER. Do you have any idea which bullet might have made that mark?

Mr. TAGUE. I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn't say definitely on which one.

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you hear any more shots after you felt yourself get hit in the face?

Mr. TAGUE. I believe I did.

Mr. LIEBELER. You think you did?

Mr. TAGUE. I believe I did.

Mr. LIEBELER. How many?

Mr. TAGUE. I believe that it was the second shot, so I heard the third shot afterwards.

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you hear three shots?

Mr. TAGUE. I heard three shots; yes sir. And I did notice the time on the Hertz clock. It was 12:29.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. LIEBELER. So you, being in a place where there was no echo, you were able to recognize how many shots there were quite clearly?

Mr. TAGUE. I believe so.

Mr. LIEBELER. And you say you heard three shots?

Mr. TAGUE. That is right.

Mr. TAGUE. No; I said I thought that all three shots were accounted for. All the newspaper accounts for months said all the shots were accounted for.

Mr. LIEBELER. In terms of hitting in the car?

Mr. TAGUE. Hitting into the car; yes.

(one just may want to check this out as it was PRIOR to someone's determination that perhaps they should not tell us the facts) and thereafter started this highly publicized rumor:

Mr. LIEBELER. Well, there was a story in the paper more recently that indicated that one of them might have missed.

Lastly, it is quite unfortunate that you fell for and believed "THE SHOT THAT MISSED", aka the Warren Commission.

Personally, I was never so naive to believe that ANYONE who possessed the ability to hit JFK at least two out of three shots, could not at least hit somewhere within the entire realm of the Presidential Limo on a third shot. Even if that shot did for some reason miss JFK.

And just in event that it is of any consequence, I too have suffered a "lead fragment" embedded into my chest as a result of a richochet fragment in which the bullet struck gravel rocks, fragmented the bullet, and sent a small lead fragment flying in my direction, which was completely out of the line of fire.

So! The moral of that story being not to waste time in some attempt to tell me what bullets and bullet fragments can and can not do!

Thomas H. Purvis says:

There is no Magic!

however:

Tom

Then why, 43 years after the incident, doesn't the US government release the remaining evidence, information and documentation on this matter?

Its release should simply reaffirm the government's initial position that LHO was the sole shooter and, thus, not compromise national security in any way.

It looks to me like the US government has something to hide.

Yes! Unfortunately, it would also confirm exactly what many have been stating for many a year.

Being: That the Warren Commission was a lie!

It looks to me like the US government has something to hide

Last time that I checked, excluding "Lobbyist", the US Government consisted of the Executive Branch; the Legislative Branch; and the Judicial Branch.

1. President & Vice President

2. US House & US Senate

3. US Supreme Court.

That a specific individual who served in some position within these respective groups was part of a lie, should come as no great suprise to anyone who has followed the political process of the United States (as well as virtually every other nation).

aka;

LBJ

Gerald Ford

Earl Warren

as well as those future "Greats" who rode this lie into one of these positions:

aka

Arlen Specter

JBC

However! This does not mean that the entire US Government are liars and corrupt individuals.

It merely means that those who were responsible for the WC lie, are liars and corrupt individuals.

Primarily due to the overall public reaction to the fact that an "entrusted" entity which represented the US Government, went out of it's way to cover over the simple truths, for what are strictly "Political Favortism" reasons, and in so doing, quite possible ignored what was most probably the covert assassination of a President of the United States, thus allowing those who may have been behind LHO to, for all practical purposes, escape undetected.

The WC/ aka Specter & Company expended so much energies on the WC "THE SHOT THAT MISSED" lie, that it totally neglected to dig deeply into exactly who and what LHO was as well as exactly who may have been behind his actions.

History will ultimately resolve the issues of the JFK assassination.

History can not go "back" now and search for those individuals who are long since deceased, and thus resolve the issue of exactly what &/or who was behind LHO and his Lone Assassin (the only one shooting) shooting of JFK.

Revealing the factual truths now, would in fact give this nation exactly what it needs. A good "Wake-Up" call to keep a much closer eye on it's political process and exactly who and how we place politicians into office.

The simple lie was started!

Thereafter, the "Liars" became more and more important (at least they filled more important positions) within out political process, which was partially as a result of their lies.

To tell the factual truths now would create a "windstorm" against the likes of JBC's reputation; Gerald Ford's reputation; Arlen Specter's reputation; JBC's reputation; Earl Warren's reputation;, etc; etc; etc.

Just exactly what this country needs!

But then again, many are of the opinion that the SUPER BOWL is far more important than if our political entities tell us the truths or not!

SO! Tell me the truths later, Football is now playing and it's important!

Thomas H. Purvis says: One last time for those who actually care!

Is that an actual promise, or along the lines of "I'm not posting anything any more till ..." with a dozen follow-up messages?

PS - If it's not illegal where you live, can you send me some of that stuff you've been smoking? :lol:

Thomas H. Purvis says:

8. LHO repeatedly, in the USMC, demonstrated the abililty to shoot in those ranges of accuracy for EXPERT qualification during "Rapid Fire" shooting exercises at targets of 200+ yards.

(first shot to Z313 impact point), and that due to this "rushed" shooting scenario, one of the shots completely missed everything and everyone.

11. There was no "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"!

What is complicated is the extent to which certain members of the WC went to in order to make an entire shot "disappear", and thereafter blame the wounds which the bullet created on CE399/aka the "Magic Bullet".

14. CE399 is not "Magic".

15. In event that one desires to see the TRUE "Magic Bullet", then might I recommend that they search for the one which disappeared.

There is no Magic!

however:

"Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear"

Tom

Tom,

I'm new to this forum.

Your post has me a bit confused.

Watching the "Z" film I am finding it difficult to understand your theory.

Could you please elaborate by explaining which shots you feel caused which wounds to the Limo's occupants.

You say:

What time frame do you see between shot 2 & shot 3?

Do you feel the "Z" film was "adjusted" to conform with the "Official WC version of events"?

Respectfully,

Richard

Thomas H. Purvis says: One last time for those who actually care!

Is that an actual promise, or along the lines of "I'm not posting anything any more till ..." with a dozen follow-up messages?

PS - If it's not illegal where you live, can you send me some of that stuff you've been smoking? :lol:

Although the "Last Time" is primarily directed at an explanation of the actual shooting sequence in Dealy Plaza, it is also a lead-in to cessation to JFK forums postings.

Most probably, I will take up something more productive such as digging foxholes looking for buried treasure in the yard, or blindfolding myself and chasing rabbits while running backwards.

Both of which have much in common with purported JFK researcher('s).

Thomas H. Purvis says:

8. LHO repeatedly, in the USMC, demonstrated the abililty to shoot in those ranges of accuracy for EXPERT qualification during "Rapid Fire" shooting exercises at targets of 200+ yards.

(first shot to Z313 impact point), and that due to this "rushed" shooting scenario, one of the shots completely missed everything and everyone.

11. There was no "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"!

What is complicated is the extent to which certain members of the WC went to in order to make an entire shot "disappear", and thereafter blame the wounds which the bullet created on CE399/aka the "Magic Bullet".

14. CE399 is not "Magic".

15. In event that one desires to see the TRUE "Magic Bullet", then might I recommend that they search for the one which disappeared.

There is no Magic!

however:

"Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear"

Tom

Tom,

I'm new to this forum.

Your post has me a bit confused.

Watching the "Z" film I am finding it difficult to understand your theory.

Could you please elaborate by explaining which shots you feel caused which wounds to the Limo's occupants.

You say:

What time frame do you see between shot 2 & shot 3?

Do you feel the "Z" film was "adjusted" to conform with the "Official WC version of events"?

Respectfully,

Richard

Richard;

Your prescence here (as well as a few other new persons) was the primary reason for having presented "One Last Time", in order that just perhaps you and a few others could get started off on the correct road and not become lost within the labyrinth of confusion which surrounds this, as well as the other JFK forums.

1. The first shot & impact was just as JFK went behind the Stemmons Road sign.

2. The second shot is what we see as Z313.

3. The third/last/final shot was just as the Presidential Limo approached the position of James Altgens, some 30-feet farther down Elm St. from impact of the Z313 headshot.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0464b.htm

Note the stationing/footage measurement for Z313

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0449a.htm

Note Stationing 4+95 (Station 5+00 minus 4-feet) (4+96 actually) but the survey work established it at stationing 4+95.

The US Secret Service as well as the FBI clearly resolved the issues of the three shots fired, to the extent of conducting surveys and preparation of survey plats which clearly demonstrate what the witness testimony also reinforces.

So, no! I am not "smarter" than the US Secret Service and/or the FBI.

However, I am smart enough to know that these investagative entities were fully qualified to resolve the issues of the assassination, as well as where one should have looked to find out what they resolved.

Throughout this forum, the answers to your questions regarding the wounds will, for the most part be found.

Unfortunately, in order to continue to post attachments such as drawings, etc;, these had to be progressively deleted, and now one merely has the written word.

One can be assured that there have been multiple "adjustments" made to the Z-film in order to demonstrate a vehicle speed which did not slow down to the extent that some even thought that it stopped.

And, for the most part, I have also pointed out where, those who have the ability, should concentrate their efforts if they wish to find what they are looking for in the Z-film.

Those who wish to remain lost and confused for another 40+ years can continue to look for multiple assassins and other mythological creatures.

Those who wish to know the factual truths will recognize what the factual evidence has always indicated, not become lost and/or confused with the WC's "THE SHOT THAT MISSED", and hopefully work from that point.

The complexity lies NOT in the shooting sequence in Dealy Plaza, as it is quite simple as well as simple to resolve.

The complexity lies in how certain members of the WC took these simple facts of three shots fired and three impacts, thereafter made an entire bullet disappear, and thereafter blamed much of the wounds created by it on CE399 and therefore insured that it become dubbed as "The Magic Bullet".

In reality, the true "Magic Bullet" is the one which created wounds to JFK as well as JBC, and thereafter disappered.

"There is no Magic"

however!

"Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear"!

Tom

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassi...b35c9a9fff86fbc

"There may be no magic, but there is Truth. Yes, three shots were

fired from the sixth floor by Oswald....but the first shot was at

approximately Z160. It missed the limousine completely"

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

Perhaps one should speak with the individual who actually witnessed the first shot strike JFK in the upper back, exactly where the wound was found when the autopsy of JFK was full into progress, and which no one was aware of until this time.

Aftewards, perhaps one should check into the witness testiimony of all of those who claimed that JFK was observed reacting to being hit by the first shot.

And, one just may want to dig into the factual evidence to determine exactly how it was that Time/Life, with the original Zapruder film in their possession, on 11/26/63, determined that the first shot was fired just as JFK began to go behind the Stemmons Road Sign.

And, the US Secret Service, on 12/2, 3/ & 4th, during their survey work and re-enactment, determined that JFK was hit just as he went behind this road sign, which location was also confirmed by the FBI on 2/7/64 during their survey work and assassination re-enactment

"Z313 was the LAST shot in the sequence. Sorry, but facts is facts"

SS Agent Glenn Bennet says "second shot"!

Emmet Hudson says "second shot"!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

Charles Brehm says "second shot"!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

along with a whole lot of others.

Were you there????

If not, and since the US Secret Service as well as the FBI clearly determined that Z313 was the second shot impact location, excuse me, but I will stick with their judgement.

Especially since they were in possession of a first generation copy of the Z-film as well as having access to the witness statements.

Not to mention that Emmet Hudson, James Altgens, Malcom Summers, and others, have clearly stated the approximate location of the Presidential Limo at the time of the third/last/final shot.

And of course, one can add into that scenario the fact that James Altgens clearly testified that it was the LAST shot fired that he observed strike the head of JFK, as well as the fact that Nellie Connally clearly wrote in her diary that JBC was down with his head fully in her lap when the last shot blew brain tissue/etc; all over them.

So! Unless you were there, as a definitive witness, have your own film which demonstrates otherwise, then I will have to go with the witness testimonies which clearly demonstrate that Z313 was the SECOND SHOT impact, and that the third/last/final shot occurred, just as he stated it did, down directly in front of James Altgens, and as Altgens also stated, it struck JFK in the head.

Although I would not have expected you to be in possession of the US Secret Service & FBI Survey Plats and survey notes, I would have expected anyone who claimed knowledge of the assassination to have at least read the witness testimonies of the WC, as well as other locations, and thereafter made some effort to correlate this information.

"There may be no magic, but there is Truth. Yes, three shots were

fired from the sixth floor by Oswald....but the first shot was at

approximately Z160. It missed the limousine completely"

Perhaps one should speak with the individual who actually witnessed the first shot strike JFK in the upper back, exactly where the wound was found when the autopsy of JFK was full into progress, and which no one was aware of until this time.

Aftewards, perhaps one should check into the witness testiimony of all of those who claimed that JFK was observed reacting to being hit by the first shot.

And, one just may want to dig into the factual evidence to determine exactly how it was that Time/Life, with the original Zapruder film in their possession, on 11/26/63, determined that the first shot was fired just as JFK began to go behind the Stemmons Road Sign.

And, the US Secret Service, on 12/2, 3/ & 4th, during their survey work and re-enactment, determined that JFK was hit just as he went behind this road sign, which location was also confirmed by the FBI on 2/7/64 during their survey work and assassination re-enactment

"Z313 was the LAST shot in the sequence. Sorry, but facts is facts"

SS Agent Glenn Bennet says "second shot"!

Emmet Hudson says "second shot"!

Charles Brehm says "second shot"!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

along with a whole lot of others.

Were you there????

If not, and since the US Secret Service as well as the FBI clearly determined that Z313 was the second shot impact location, excuse me, but I will stick with their judgement.

Especially since they were in possession of a first generation copy of the Z-film as well as having access to the witness statements.

Not to mention that Emmet Hudson, James Altgens, Malcom Summers, and others, have clearly stated the approximate location of the Presidential Limo at the time of the third/last/final shot.

And of course, one can add into that scenario the fact that James Altgens clearly testified that it was the LAST shot fired that he observed strike the head of JFK, as well as the fact that Nellie Connally clearly wrote in her diary that JBC was down with his head fully in her lap when the last shot blew brain tissue/etc; all over them.

So! Unless you were there, as a definitive witness, have your own film which demonstrates otherwise, then I will have to go with the witness testimonies which clearly demonstrate that Z313 was the SECOND SHOT impact, and that the third/last/final shot occurred, just as he stated it did, down directly in front of James Altgens, and as Altgens also stated, it struck JFK in the head.

Although I would not have expected you to be in possession of the US Secret Service & FBI Survey Plats and survey notes, I would have expected anyone who claimed knowledge of the assassination to have at least read the witness testimonies of the WC, as well as other locations, and thereafter made some effort to correlate this information.

294 feet (98 yards) slope distance from the sixth floor window to that point on Elm St. at which JFK was located, to be exact!

As determined by the US Secret Service during their December 2, 3, & 4th survey work and re-enactment, and as verified by the FBI during their February 7, 1964 survey work and re-enactment.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/holland.htm

Mr. HOLLAND - And about that time he went over like that [indicating], and put his hand up, and she was still looking off, as well as I could tell.

Mr. STERN - Now, when you say, "he went like that," you leaned forward and raised your right hand?

Mr. HOLLAND - Pulled forward and hand just stood like that momentarily.

Mr. STERN - With his right hand?

Mr. HOLLAND - His right hand; and that was the first report that I heard.

Mr. STERN - What did it sound like?

Mr. HOLLAND - Well, it was pretty loud,

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z227.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it nice to have pictures to put to the words of those who could not have seen what the film also demonstrates?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. HOLLAND - and Governor Connally turned in this fashion, like that [indicating] with his hand out, and another report.

Mr. STERN - With his right hand out?

Mr. HOLLAND - Turning to his right.

Mr. STERN - To his right?

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol18_0042a.htm

Z312

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z312.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still sounds like relatively accurate testimony to me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. HOLLAND - And another report rang out and he slumped down in his seat,

Now, I mean, that was apparently that---she turned back around, and by the time she could get turned around he was hit again along in---I'd say along in here [indicating].

Mr. STERN - How do you know that? Did you observe that?

Mr. HOLLAND - I observed it. It knocked him completely down on the floor. Over, just slumped completely over. That second---

Mr. STERN - Did you hear a third report?

Mr. HOLLAND - I heard a third report and I counted four shots

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. HUDSON - I happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that correct?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

Mr. HUDSON - Right along there is about where President Kennedy's car was when he was hit - at the time I was looking right at him when the shot struck him, when the bullet struck him.

Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the head; is that right?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here another shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere right along in there.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say it was the second shot that hit him in the head?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER - Do you think that could have been possible when Mrs. Kennedy pulled him over, do you think he could have got hit in the neck after he had been hit in the head?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes sir; I do

Mr. LIEBELER - He was still sitting far enough up in the car he could have been hit?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you watch the President after he got hit in the head like that?

Mr. HUDSON - Well as soon as everybody realized what had happened, you know, everybody went to going up the hill so we did too.

Mr. LIEBELER - So you only saw the President hit once; is that right, sir?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir; I just saw him hit once.

Mr. LIEBELER - That was in the head?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And you aren't able to say from your own observation when he was hit in the neck?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER - If he was hit in the neck.

"Nonsense."

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0464b.htm

Z313:-------------------------Stationing 4+65.3

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0449a.htm

Last shot impact point:------------------Stationing 4+96* (500 minum 4 = 4+96) *actual survey stationing of the point which was surveyed in and thereafter placed onto the survey plats was survey stationing 4+95.

Now, the question remains?----Can you do simple math Anthony????

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z341.jpg

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z342.jpg

JFK's location at survey stationing 4+95/4+96.

One just may want to take note of the "sprocket hole" film problem, and in event that they have nothing better to do, compare it with those frames in/around the Z210 sequence.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car.

Mr. ALTGENS - I was prepared to make a picture at the very instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z342.jpg

Mr. LIEBELER - So, it is clear from your testimony that the third shot--the last shot, rather--hit the President?

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, off and on we have been referring to the third shot and the fourth shot; but actually, it was the last shot, the shot did strike the President and there was no other sound like a shot that was made after that.

Mr. ALTGENS - There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my direction from where I was standing,

Thomas H. Purvis says:

There is no Magic!

however:

Tom

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/22/2295-003.gif