The Education Forum

I'VE GOT A SECRET!

Tim Gratz

BK wrote, in his thread about his Mock Grand Jury Project:

WE DON'T HAVE TO FORCE WITNESSES TO TESTIFY, THEY TOO WANT THE TRUTH - JAMES TAGUE, HARRY DEAN, BRADLEY AYERS,....ETC. AND THERE ARE DOZENS OF HONEST, TRUTHFUL WITNESSES.

BK, please, please don't use the phrase "honest, truthful witnesses in the same sentence as Bradley Ayers.

You see, my secret is no longer a secret but here it is: The author of "The Zenith Secret is a xxxx!"

In the chapters on "The Zenith Secret" that you posted here Ayers claimed that he talked at length with a lady named Pearl who claimed her father had worked on Goldwater's staff and had delivered, shortly before the assassination, two suitcases full of cash, which he obtained from Robert Maheu and William Bonnano in Las Vegas (at Goldwater's request) to a CIA operative in Dallas and to David Morales and Johnny Rosselli in New Orleans, with the deliveries again being requested by Goldwater himself.

I found several things strage about this account. First, Goldwater was by all accounts a personal friend of JFK.

Second, Goldwater's reputation as a straight-shooter was impeccable. He called RN the biggest xxxx he had ever known and refused to even attend Nixon's funeral.

Third, it would make no sense for a conspirator to ask someone who was not part of the plot to pick up and deliver the money. Pearl claims her father was an honest man. If so, why did he not go to the aurthorities after Dallas?

Fourth, Ayers never mentions the name of Pearl's father. We do not even know that Pearl even had a father.

Fifth, as I assume you know, BK, any investigative reporter worth his salt and pepper is going to attempt to cverify his source. I do not recall Ayers claiming he ever attempted to verify whether Pearl's father was on BG's staff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS THE CLINCHER:

This morning I spoke with Mrs. Judy Eisenhower. (Yes, I asked her, her husband's father was the brother of President Eisenhower.) Mrs. Eisenhower was the long time chief of staff to BG, including during the period in question. She said that BG never had a staff member with a daughter named Pearl. You know, that revelation did not surprise me at all.

I will never believe another article written by Ayers. (By article I mean words such as "a" and "the"; I won't believe any other words he writes either.)

And BK, I assume you will now withdraw your request that this xxxx participate in your Mock Grand Jury. No, I take that back: let him repeat his Pearl story under oath!

Edited by Tim Gratz

BK wrote, in his thread about his Mock Grand Jury Project:

WE DON'T HAVE TO FORCE WITNESSES TO TESTIFY, THEY TOO WANT THE TRUTH - JAMES TAGUE, HARRY DEAN, BRADLEY AYERS,....ETC. AND THERE ARE DOZENS OF HONEST, TRUTHFUL WITNESSES.

BK, please, please don't use the phrase "honest, truthful witnesses in the same sentence as Bradley Ayers.

You see, my secret is no longer a secret but here it is: The author of "The Zenith Secret is a xxxx!"

In the chapters on "The Zenith Secret" that you posted here Ayers claimed that he talked at length with a lady named Pearl who claimed her father had worked on Goldwater's staff and had delivered, shortly before the assassination, two suitcases full of cash, which he obtained from Robert Maheu and William Bonnano in Las Vegas (at Goldwater's request) to a CIA operative in Dallas and to David Morales and Johnny Rosselli in New Orleans, with the deliveries again being requested by Goldwater himself.

I found several things strage about this account. First, Goldwater was by all accounts a personal friend of JFK.

Second, Goldwater's reputation as a straight-shooter was impeccable. He called RN the biggest xxxx he had ever known and refused to even attend Nixon's funeral.

Third, it would make no sense for a conspirator to ask someone who was not part of the plot to pick up and deliver the money. Pearl claims her father was an honest man. If so, why did he not go to the aurthorities after Dallas?

Fourth, Ayers never mentions the name of Pearl's father. We do not even know that Pearl even had a father.

Fifth, as I assume you know, BK, any investigative reporter worth his salt and pepper is going to attempt to cverify his source. I do not recall Ayers claiming he ever attempted to verify whether Pearl's father was on BG's staff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS THE CLINCHER:

This morning I spoke with Mrs. Judy Eisenhower. (Yes, I asked her, her husband's father was the brother of President Eisenhower.) Mrs. Eisenhower was the long time chief of staff to BG, including during the period in question. She said that BG never had a staff member with a daughter named Pearl. You know, that revelation did not surprise me at all.

I will never believe another article written by Ayers. (By article I mean words such as "a" and "the"; I won't believe any other words he writes either.)

And BK, I assume you will now withdraw your request that this xxxx participate in your Mock Grand Jury. No, I take that back: let him repeat his Pearl story under oath!

Tim, As I said in the other post, and I don't know why you have to start an entire new thread on this - but here goes again -

you can't take away the fact that Bradle E. Ayers was at JMWAVE and has given us more info about the inner workings there and the characters who populated the place than anyone else. All his info can, and has or will be verified with the release of the JMWAVE records and interviews with others who were there.

I'm not interested in the Goldwater connection that you are so hot to trott about and I think that came up in BEA's quest to investigate Morales back when nobody else was interested in him. I'm sure Talbot/Morley in their investigation learned somethings.

BEA's portrait of the JMWAVE station is accurate and gives us new names that lead to new witnesses and evidence.

I am more interested in Shackley's secretary and other JMWAVE characters that BEA mentions.

You can debunk the Goldwater connections if you want to, but I don't take Eisenhower's denial for anything. BEA says there's a photo of Goldwater and Pearl's father together, so that should settle it if it surfaces.

The real value of BEA's account is his profiles of JMWAVE and what went on there.

And while BEA can point in the right direction, and name names, independent verification and new and additional witness testimony make what he has to say extremely significant, so I understand you're desire to discredit him.

BK

Bill, even if Ayers could prove that:

(1) There was a lady named Pearl; and

(2) The man in the photo was indeed her father

what the HECK would that prove? How many people do you think had their photo taken with a famous and important politician like BG?

How about she authorize the release of her father's tax records to prove he was on Goldwater's payroll?

I consider it of great importance if it can be verified that Ayers lied about this.