The Education Forum

Click on this

Jack White

All the pictures of Bush you can post will not make that guy look like Bush. Not to mention that it was physically impossible for Bush to be there when the picture was taken.

It wouldn't surprise me if Bush was involved in the assassination. But one way to discredit the notion would be to push this photo.

All the pictures of Bush you can post will not make that guy look like Bush. Not to mention that it was physically impossible for Bush to be there when the picture was taken.

It wouldn't surprise me if Bush was involved in the assassination. But one way to discredit the notion would be to push this photo.

Why was it physically impossible? He was registered at the hotel in

the Southland Center, and according to wife Barbara's book they

flew out of Love Field that morning to speak at a Rotary Club in

nearby East Texas.

Jack

He may have been in Dallas that morning, but he was speaking in Tyler, Texas, when the assassination occurred. He and Barbara then flew to Dallas, where as I recall he was registered at the Sheraton. I don't believe he could have flown from Tyler to Love Field, then have gone from Love Field to Dealey Plaza in time to be in that photograph at the TSBD, and even if it were physically possible, for what purpose would Bush go join the crowd at Dealey Plaza? To find out if anyone there had seen Mr. Parrot?

He may have been in Dallas that morning, but he was speaking in Tyler, Texas, when the assassination occurred. He and Barbara then flew to Dallas, where as I recall he was registered at the Sheraton. I don't believe he could have flown from Tyler to Love Field, then have gone from Love Field to Dealey Plaza in time to be in that photograph at the TSBD, and even if it were physically possible, for what purpose would Bush go join the crowd at Dealey Plaza? To find out if anyone there had seen Mr. Parrot?

...and so you believe that George and Barbara are of unquestionable veracity?

And that records exist of his Rotary Club speech? And that the flight from

Tyler to Dallas is lengthy, and that Love Field is a great distance from downtown?

And you know the exact time the photo was taken in front of the TSBD?

What if the photo was taken about 2 p.m.?

Tell me why a politician in Dallas would miss a chance to be seen with the

president, even if a different party....oh, that's right, Nixon was also in town

that morning, and also left from Love Field. JFK, Nixon, and GHWB all at

Love Field within minutes of each other. Coincidence?

Jack

Sorry but I have interviewed the Rotary chairman and others at the brunch that day and Bush was speaking when he was interrupted by the news of the shooting and did not finish as it would in his words "be in bad taste to continue a political speech." He then left and got Barbara who was at a beauty parlor across the street and then went to the airport.....so NO it is not Bush.

see my interviews on the Lancer site.

Ed

Guest Stephen Turner
Ed's research proved Ron's point. Great work!

But I'd swear one of those guys standing on the corner could be the double of Rauol Castro if he shaved and donned a suit!

Thats the second Cuban you claim to have been captured on film in DP then Tim. :huh:

Received from Gary Mack:

"Not only is your Bush information correct, there's more to it! The photo in question was taken prior to 1:18pm, for also in the picture is DPD Officer Nick McDonald. McDonald testified that he was in the Plaza when he heard on the police radio that an officer had been shot. He immediately left to go the scene. As is well documented, 1:18 is the time of T.F. Bowley's police radio report of the Tippit shooting. No one could have traveled from Tyler, Texas, which is more than 100 miles away, to downtown Dallas in 48 minutes. In fact, according to Barbara Bush's book, their Love Field arrival was delayed until Air Force One and Two took off. That means she and George landed around 3pm."

Does anyone know the lowdown on Parrott? As I recall, there was a Parrott family in the oil industry. I wonder if there was something personal between the Bushes and Parrotts, which might explain Bush's mischievous phone call. (No one likes to have the FBI descending upon them.)

That mention of the Sheraton reminds me that papers, one of which had the phone number of the Sheraton, were found

under the frig. in the apartment after Ruby had his things moved out.

Of course there is no way to prove that Ruby ever called Bush at the Sheraton.

As for the phone call which he should have made before the assassination?

Isn't it obvious that Bush made that phone call to establish his alibi?

One way to double check his whereabouts would be to determine the time his friend's jet landed at Love Field.

I mean check official records...police generally don't rely upon the word of a person who may be a suspect.

Chuck wrote:

Isn't it obvious that Bush made that phone call to establish his alibi?

There are probably more ridiculous statements per day posted on this Forum than anywhere else on the internet.

What, GHWB needed an alibi to establish he did not make the final head shot from behind the grassy knoll?

Obviously GHWB had nothing to do with it. But whoever the "big fish" was, you really think he was in DP? It's to laugh!