The Education Forum

There Was No Bullet Wound in John F. Kennedy's Throat

Ashton Gray

You see, Cliff, no matter how you slice it, if the throat wound was an entrance wound, the bullet HAS to break the skin somewhere.

Now, we know the throat wound was directly over the trachea wound, as Perry cut through the middle of the throat wound to gain access to the trachea. He then performed a tracheotomy right where the tear in the trachea was.

As the tear in the trachea was between the 2nd and 3rd tracheal rings, below the thyroid cartilage, are you saying the bullet hit the thyroid cartilage, without leaving a dent, bruise or even discolouration on the skin,

What part of contusions in the larnyx do you not grasp?

I swear, your confirmation bias is impenetrable.

deflected almost 90° downward, broke through the skin at the 2nd/3rd tracheal ring level (turning 90° horizontal?), and tore through the right side of the trachea on its way to fracturing the T1 vertebra????

Seriously, Cliff? :help

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an exercise in implied witness bashing I can't take part in anymore.

Everyone in Dealey Plaza, at Parkland, and Bethesda got it wrong -- all the JFK Pet Theorists got it right.

Everyone who saw JFK react to throat trauma in Dealey Plaza -- got it wrong!

Everyone at Parkland who described the throat wound as an entrance -- got it wrong!

Everyone at Bethesda who saw the shallow back wound -- got it wrong!

What are the odds of that?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Dr. Malcolm Perry, WC:

<quote on, emphasis>

Mr. SPECTER - Why did you elect to make the tracheotomy incision through the wound in the neck, Dr. Perry?
Dr. PERRY - The area of the wound, as pointed out to you in the lower third of the neck anteriorly is customarily the spot one would electively perform the tracheotomy.
This is one of the safest and easiest spots to reach the trachea. In addition the presence of the wound indicated to me there was possibly an underlaying wound to the neck muscles in the neck, the carotid artery or the jugular vein. If you are going to control these it is necessary that the incision be as low, that is toward the heart or lungs as the wound if you are going to obtain adequate control.
Therefore, for expediency's sake I went directly to that level to obtain control of the airway.

<quote off>

Perry started the incision at the entrance wound and cut below that toward the lungs/heart.

"Area of the wound" would include both the larnyx and the trachea.

They wouldn't put a tube in at the top of the incision, would they?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Sandy Larsen posted:

"

Yes, I am serious. There may well have been an entrance to the back of the neck --in a sense -- as I will show here.

A bullet entered the scalp 2.5 cm to the right of the EOP at a tangential angle. It tunneled downward under the scalp. There is little evidence of entry into the skull because the underlying bone was missing (!!) or half missing. (The testimony is conflicting. But there is a good deal of testimony saying that there was no corresponding hole in the skull found at all. Even as pieces of skull were put back into place.)

The tangential nature of the wound was recorded on the autopsy notes, but later crossed off:

....situated in the posterior scalp approximately 2.5cm to the right & slightly above the eop is a ['puncture' -- crossed out] (lacerated) wound ['tangential to the surface of the scalp' -- crossed out] measuring 15X6 mm....

Discussion of the tunneling by the HSCA was apparently a sensitive issue that belonged OFF the record:

Dr. BOSWELL. .. [speaking of the entry ] .... because this bone was all gone and actually the smaller fragment fit this piece down here-there was a hole here, only half of which was present in the bone that was intact. and this small piece then fit right on there and the beveling on those was on the interior surface. ..

Dr. DAVIS. Because in no. 42 I interpreted that as a wound, and the other lower down in the neck, as just being a contaminant, a piece of brain tissue.

Dr. HUMES. No, that was a wound, and the wound on the skull precisely coincided with it.

Dr. DAVIS. Now it was a tunnel-

Dr. HUMES. Yeah, tunnel for a way.

Dr. BOSWELL. Yeah, it’s longer than it is wide, and tunneled along and actually under here, and then at the actual bone defect was above the - " [Humes cuts him off]...

Dr. PETTY. May I make a comment on what you just said, Dr. Davis. The problem, as I see it, is that this may be in fact a tunneling situation, with the bullet scooting along the skull here or somewhere, and not entering the skull down below. Is that what you’re saying now?

Dr. DAVIS. What I’m saying-what I’m inferring : in the absence of photographs and specific measurements, we could only conjecture as to how long the tunneling is, but I would envision this as a tunneling first and then entry into the skull.

Dr. LOQUVAM. Gentlemen, may I say something?

Dr. DAVIS. Yes.

Dr. LOQUVAM. I don’t think this discussion belongs in this record.

Dr. PETTY. All right.

Dr. HUMES. I agree...."

Well, I would say that ties everything together, Sandy. A tangential wound that tunneled beneath the scalp, if it entered at the base of the skull travelling on a downward angle, is NOT about to make a turn upward, and enter the skull, as Dr. Davis attempted to interject, with the base of the skull curving away from the path of the bullet.

Small wonder this discussion had to go off the record! The coverup continues.

Yeah, and it's in agreement with what Lt. Lipsey said, that the docs thought that the EOP bullet exited the front of the throat. Which explains why they spent so much time looking for the bullet from the back wound, but NOT the bullet from the throat wound.

Here are what I believe to be the conclusions Humes wrote in his initial autopsy report... the one he burned:

• Bullet to the back fell out during cardiac massage. (Either that, or that they couldn't find the bullet.)

• Bullet to the right of EOP hit tangentially downward and tunneled between the scalp and skull, then went down into the neck. It exited the throat wound.

• Bullet to the head entered at the rear and caused a large blowout wound at the top right of the head. The bullet exited the top of the head on the right. Both the entrance and exit locations were in the blowout area.

Compare that to he replacement (official) autopsy report:

• Bullet to the upper back exited the throat wound.

• Bullet to the right of the EOP caused a large blowout wound at the top right of the head. The bullet exited the top of the head on the right. The exit location was in the blowout area.

It is my belief that the FBI removed from the Sibert O'Neill Report the EOP and throat wounds and the transit between them. Because it otherwise is consistent with the report burned by Humes. (That is, the report as I envision it.)

Based on the recollections of Lt. Richard Lipsey, who was present at the autopsy and was able to hear the autopsy doctors in discussion, it is very possible a type of bullet hit JFK high up on the back of the neck, just below the base of the skull; impacting the cervical vertebrae at the C3/C4 level and sending either a fragment or a piece of bone out through JFK's throat.

Theoretically, this would be followed immediately by a bullet impacting JFK's upper back, at about the level of the T3 thoracic vertebra, and entering the upper section of his right lung.

Robert, would that bullet have entered at the apex of the right lung? Or below that?

Yeah, and it's in agreement with what Lt. Lipsey said,

Lipsey said the back wound was toward the base of the neck.

He was wrong.

Lipsey said the 3 autopsists agreed that the same kind of weapon accounted for all of JFK's wounds.

He was wrong.

Lipsey said the back wound was tracked into the chest cavity.

Lipsey was wrong.

You guys sure know how to pick 'em!

Whatever you do, keep ignoring the neck x-ray, the Zapruder film, the witnesses in Dealey Plaza, at Parkland and Bethesda.

Who knows better than a JFK Pet Theorist?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Yes, I am serious. There may well have been an entrance to the back of the neck --in a sense -- as I will show here.

The first shot hit him in the head?

The first or second shot. Right around the Stemmons sign.

So he reacted to getting shot in the head by bringing his hands in front of his throat?

And yet no one saw this incredible event -- not even Clint Hill who was looking right at him!

:help

The entrance was up above the hairline. The exit behind the necktie knot. No surprise it wasn't seen.

The damage caused by that bullet included the tracheal area. Why not react the way he did?

Why don't you read what I write before responding?

The initial tracheotomy incision -- which started at the entrance wound -- was above where the tube was inserted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracheotomy

Can we finally put a bullet in the head of this Zombie Pet Theory that the entrance wound was below the collar?

The first incision was at the throat entrance wound and then a long vertical incision to gain access/control of the major arteries.

The tube went into the wound in the trachea -- which would obviously not be at the very top of the incision.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

So he reacted to getting shot in the head by bringing his hands in front of his throat?

And yet no one saw this incredible event -- not even Clint Hill who was looking right at him!

The entrance was up above the hairline. The exit behind the necktie knot. No surprise it wasn't seen.

How does that account for the hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process, the air pocket overlaying the right C7 and T1 transverse procsses, the contusions and hematoma in and around the larnyx, the fact that Perry began his incision at the throat wound but a trach tube is never put in at the very top of an incision.

The damage caused by that bullet included the tracheal area. Why not react the way he did?

Because I have a very limited tolerance for witness bashing.

And that's all this is -- an exercise in witness bashing.

This is an exercise in implied witness bashing I can't take part in anymore.

Everyone in Dealey Plaza, at Parkland, and Bethesda got it wrong -- all the JFK Pet Theorists got it right.

Everyone who saw JFK react to throat trauma in Dealey Plaza -- got it wrong!

Everyone at Parkland who described the throat wound as an entrance -- got it wrong!

Everyone at Bethesda who saw the shallow back wound -- got it wrong!

What are the odds of that?

You are abusing the word "everybody" here, Cliff. You're trying to make it sound like your throat wound theory has a lot of testimonial support, but it doesn't.

How does that account for the hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process, the air pocket overlaying the right C7 and T1 transverse procsses, the contusions and hematoma in and around the larnyx, the fact that Perry began his incision at the throat wound but a trach tube is never put in at the very top of an incision.

I answered all that, Cliff. Why not read what I write before answering?

Because I have a very limited tolerance for witness bashing.

And that's all this is -- an exercise in witness bashing.

Oh, boo hoo.

Cliff's throat wound theory: :drive

Perry: ...I then began the tracheotomy making a transverse incision right through the wound in the neck.

That was the beginning of a long vertical incision.

Obviously, the tube went in below where the incision started.

Zombie Pet Theory killer.

It's what I do.

The weaponized fact of conspiracy, y'all. The bullet holes in the clothes are too low to have been associated with the throat entrance wound.