The Education Forum

Anterior Neck Wound

To even imply that JFK entered Parkland Hospital without an anterior neck wound, when virtually every medical person who entered the Trauma room observed this injury, is completely asinine and clearly demonstrates that one is too lazy to even bother to conduct research.

So, since one can not explain how the injury occurred, one just sits around and makes up tales which attempt to blame the wound on some medical personnel of Parkland having accidentally slit the throat of JFK.

For those who missed it, John Dolva long ago did some fantastic photographic work which clearly demonstrates the slightly oval nature of the anterior throat wound.

Now, I would assume that those who, for lack of research expouse the "slit throat" theory of conspiracy, will now have to come up with some form of 3mm to 5mm oval weapon with which the tie was removed from JFK.

That anyone wastes their time with such nonsense is one of the primary reasons for these simple issues having become so confused, because I can assure that there are those who are actually reading and believing this nonsense.

Not unlike each and every aspect of the assassination, there is a simple, logical, as well as forensically; ballistically; pathologically; and physically factual reason for the anterior throat wound.

But, one will not find these answers by looking for mythological "throat slitters" in the Parkland Trauma Room.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To even imply that JFK entered Parkland Hospital without an anterior neck wound, when virtually every medical person who entered the Trauma room observed this injury, is completely asinine and clearly demonstrates that one is too lazy to even bother to conduct research.

So, since one can not explain how the injury occurred, one just sits around and makes up tales which attempt to blame the wound on some medical personnel of Parkland having accidentally slit the throat of JFK.

For those who missed it, John Dolva long ago did some fantastic photographic work which clearly demonstrates the slightly oval nature of the anterior throat wound.

Now, I would assume that those who, for lack of research expouse the "slit throat" theory of conspiracy, will now have to come up with some form of 3mm to 5mm oval weapon with which the tie was removed from JFK.

That anyone wastes their time with such nonsense is one of the primary reasons for these simple issues having become so confused, because I can assure that there are those who are actually reading and believing this nonsense.

Not unlike each and every aspect of the assassination, there is a simple, logical, as well as forensically; ballistically; pathologically; and physically factual reason for the anterior throat wound.

But, one will not find these answers by looking for mythological "throat slitters" in the Parkland Trauma Room.

Perhaps the "Slit Throat" supporters will demonstrate the extent to which they have searched for factual information in relationship to the anterior throat wound.

Dr. Burke did not "miss the bus", but those who are now hunting myths within the Parkland Trauma room most certainly did.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

John Dolva's photo.

Personally, I would pay close attention to what Dr. Jones has to say on the subject of the anterior throat wound.

But, I most certainly would not cease my search for knowledge and information with Dr. Jones statements.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...3332entry123332

Post #21

Now, those who have ridden this pony before should recall that CE840 originally consisted of 3 lead fragments which were found in the left rear floorboard of the Presidential Limo.

Of these three fragments, on specific fragment was not an "irregular"/torn type piece of lead.

Instead, the fragment was a cone-shaped, flat-based fragment which had elongated scratch marks along it's length.

This fragment was examined and found to weight 0.9 grain, and FBI Agent Robert Frazier listed it as "Pos Q-1", meaning, that it was "Possibly" from "Q1" (questioned item of evidence#1/aka CE399)

In following of this Soap Opera, one who had researched, or at least paid attention, would also be aware that when the HSCA went to re-examine the JFK evidence, CE840 (in the National Archives) now contained only two irregular lead fragments, and that the cone-shaped; flat-based; 0.9grain weight fragment had disappeared.

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/Rifle_Bullets/index2.html

CE840

photo of 2 fragments found from underneath the left jump seat. Note: The FBI originally recovered three particles. In 1970, an independent researcher brought to the attention of the National Archives that one of the three fragments was missing. The Archives has been unable to locate it.

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/Rifle_Bullets/index.html

Note: It is stated that the National Archives could not find the missing fragment to CE840.

This is fully understandable, considering the FBI Agent William Sullivan, without any authorization, removed this missing 0.9 grain fragment from the FBI Ballistic Laboratory, and the fragment has "officially" never been seen again.

However, in the event that one would wish to know exactly why it was/is that those lead fragments removed from the National Archives, which were purportedly removed from the wrist of JBC, closely matched (NAA) CE399, then I can provide an adequate reason and explanation.

As well as the reason why the purported JBC wrist fragments had such a high content of aluminum, etc; when in fact the lead core of CE399 had virtually none.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...amp;hl=aluminum

And lastly, I would remind that Henry Heiberger informed me that he X-rayed the abrasion on the tie of JFK and that it contained metallic residue.

Tom, a most interesting post indeed.

Just one question for now: What is your basis for this statement:

This is fully understandable, considering the FBI Agent William Sullivan, without any authorization, removed this missing 0.9 grain fragment from the FBI Ballistic Laboratory, and the fragment has "officially" never been seen again.

Tom, a most interesting post indeed.

Just one question for now: What is your basis for this statement:

1. I was still young and did not require reading glasses (which by the way do not help with spelling and proof-reading), back in the 1989/1990 period which I could look at CE840 (original photo) which demonstrated three fragments, and additional (later photo's) which demonstrated only two fragments.

2. At last discussion (years ago), FBI Agent Robert Frazier could still be reached at his home telephone number at McLean. VA.

And, although I have found that Agent Frazier was not an intentional part of the SBT--BS, I have also found that Mr. Frazier knows considerably more than he has ever fully opened up and relayed to everyone.

And, one can thank him for having fully documented that William Sullivan removed the 0.9 grain lead fragment (portion of CE840) from the FBI Ballistics Lab.

And although reknown as an habitual "Smart-A**", I have never considered myself to be smarter and/or more qualified than was Robert Frazier, to figure out certain aspects of the assassination.

Especially in regards to what causes a normally 2,000 fps bullet to acquire the abnormalities which CE399 possesses, as well as tumble in flight.

So, please recall the "tree limb" removal episode which Mr. Robert West observed taking place (primarily by members of the FBI) in Dealy Plaza.

Thanks for the quicky reply, Tom.

Your posts are most informative, and obviously the result of years of study.

Did I ever ask you if the difference in sound of the first shot (as reported by many earwitnesses) could have been the result of a misfire which would have slowed the velocity of the missile? Do you have an opinion why some witnesses said the first shot sounded nore like a firecracker?

So do you plan on publishing a book about the ballistics and the wounds?

Edited by Tim Gratz

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...cular+fortitude

Provided that one has faith in their on ability, then they should have little difficulty in climbing way out on a limb, based on that faith.

big kahonas

Only come into play when one is willing to not only "bait" the DOJ/FBI into accepting evidence and information, but to then turn around and challange them to dispute the evidence.

Thus insuring that it is "on the record", as to who said what, when!

Provided that one has faith in their on ability, then they should have little difficulty in climbing way out on a limb, based on that faith.

big kahonas

Only come into play when one is willing to not only "bait" the DOJ/FBI into accepting evidence and information, but to then turn around and challange them to dispute the evidence.

And, as one who has "Systems Engineered" a variety of courses of instruction, preparation of a proper testing mechanism is always recognized.

big kahonas

And, as one who has "Systems Engineered" a variety of courses of instruction, preparation of a proper testing mechanism is always recognized.

No doubt, this sent someone running for cover!

big kahonas

And fortunately, many years before Mr. West passed away, the DOJ as well as the FBI were fully informed that Mr. West witnessed members of the WC cut and remove those limbs from the top of the live oak tree which is located directly in front of the sixth floor window of the TSDB.

big kahonas

And fortunately, many years before Mr. West passed away, the DOJ as well as the FBI were fully informed that Mr. West witnessed members of the WC cut and remove those limbs from the top of the live oak tree which is located directly in front of the sixth floor window of the TSDB.

Come on "Girlies"!

Yank your dresses up, get your typewriters out, and show us exactly how much testicular fortitude and faith you have in you asinine and un-researched theories.