The Education Forum

Anterior Neck Wound

Come on "Girlies"!

Yank your dresses up, get your typewriters out, and show us exactly how much testicular fortitude and faith you have in you asinine and un-researched theories.

So glad to see Ashton and Charlie here, it was looking like an entire lone nut thread.

In event you did not notice, I was not overwhelmed by ignorance when the odds were two to one.

Your entry into the ring, with the three to one odds, is no less overwhelming.

If and when you actually conduct some research and have something of worthwhile note, please get back to all of us.

After all, inquiring minds would certainly like to know exactly what it is that you have done in attempt to resolve the issues.

Other than continue to display a complete ignorance of the facts of the assassination.

You, as well as a few others, have not even mangaged to "baffle us with your BS", not to mention dazzle us with your diligence.

In the South, or most anywhere for that matter, a real man would not talk to a woman this way in an instance like this.

A real man and a real researcher would let his findings do the talking.

A real man and a real researcher would not have to result to calling other people "girlies" and make references to "testicular fortitude" while ensconced behind his keyboard.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Our Boy" who most certainly had a designated political career, certainly needed his image protected as well!

(So, with that, I would suppose that one could state that the "Riddler" has struck again!)

One could, and this one will.

So you're saying the SS went along with Spector and Co.'s Big Lie as a CYA move. OK, Tom...but if the conclusion was the same, that One Lone Nut did the whack job on the Prez from the 6th floor...I still don't see the need for The Big Lie when just a taste of the Truth would've carried the same conclusion forward. So what if a few SS hands would've gotten slapped? I don't see the outcome as having been greatly different than what actually occurred...Clint Hill and Rufus Youngblood hailed as heroes, the rest of the SS tsk-tsk'ed into shame, but no careers materially altered.

So AGAIN I ask...if the net conclusion was the same, why choose The Big Lie over the Truth?

You haven't made your case for that one yet, Tom. Riddle me this, Tom...riddle me this.

Edited by Mark Knight

Come on "Girlies"!

Yank your dresses up, get your typewriters out, and show us exactly how much testicular fortitude and faith you have in you asinine and un-researched theories.

So glad to see Ashton and Charlie here, it was looking like an entire lone nut thread.

In event you did not notice, I was not overwhelmed by ignorance when the odds were two to one.

Your entry into the ring, with the three to one odds, is no less overwhelming.

If and when you actually conduct some research and have something of worthwhile note, please get back to all of us.

After all, inquiring minds would certainly like to know exactly what it is that you have done in attempt to resolve the issues.

Other than continue to display a complete ignorance of the facts of the assassination.

You, as well as a few others, have not even mangaged to "baffle us with your BS", not to mention dazzle us with your diligence.

In the South, or most anywhere for that matter, a real man would not talk to a woman this way in an instance like this.

A real man and a real researcher would let his findings do the talking.

A real man and a real researcher would not have to result to calling other people "girlies" and make references to "testicular fortitude" while ensconced behind his keyboard.

A "real" researcher would have the balls to stand up for what he has uncovered, place it into a scientifically logical format, and thereafter present it to qualified individuals to be evaluated.

Which by the way, was done long before I came on board with the "girlies" here who hide behind the keyboard and accuse everyone from the Parkland Medical personnel to the Autopsy surgeons of conspiracy to commit assassination and/or coverup of the evidence in the JFK assassination.

"Our Boy" who most certainly had a designated political career, certainly needed his image protected as well!

(So, with that, I would suppose that one could state that the "Riddler" has struck again!)

One could, and this one will.

So you're saying the SS went along with Spector and Co.'s Big Lie as a CYA move. OK, Tom...but if the conclusion was the same, that One Lone Nut did the whack job on the Prez from the 6th floor...I still don't see the need for The Big Lie when just a taste of the Truth would've carried the same conclusion forward. So what if a few SS hands would've gotten slapped? I don't see the outcome as having been greatly different than what actually occurred...Clint Hill and Rufus Youngblood hailed as heroes, the rest of the SS tsk-tsk'ed into shame, but no careers materially altered.

So AGAIN I ask...if the net conclusion was the same, why choose The Big Lie over the Truth?

You haven't made your case for that one yet, Tom. Riddle me this, Tom...riddle me this.

1. The SS, with the first generation copy of the Z-film, as well as full access to witness statements taken by the Dallas Police, easily resolved the shooting scenario as to shots fired, as is demonstrated in their December 2, 3, & 4th assassination re-enactment and Survey Plat of 12/5/63.

This work was of course carried out/overseen by SS Agents under the supervision of SS Agent Edward E. Moore who was never called to testify before the WC.

So, although few (only those who participated in the assassination re-enactment) were aware that the SS had determined the impact point of each of the three shots fired, the SS was basically informed by their superiors, (which eminated from LBJ) that they would not discuss the matter.

Thus, the SS re-enactment of December 1963 became an issue which was lost in the past, just as did the actual physical examination of the clothing worn by JFK.

And, rest assured that the WC was not designed to protect the image of the SS.

They would have been sacrificed by LBJ in a heartbeat except that JBC's head would have been on the chopping block first as he was, of record, the only person to have recognized the first shot as having been an actual rifle shot, as well as having turned and observed JFK reacting to being hit, and his reaction was "Self-Preservation" above all of the ladies in the car as well as the President.

In providing that information which demonstrated that JBC was not severely injured until way down in front of James Altgens, and that he only had a minor injury to the wrist at the Z313 impact, then someone would have to explain all of that "jumping around" which JBC was doing way back there around Z234 or so, some 4.3 seconds prior to JFK having been mortally hit in the head.

Those within the SS, such as the Head of the Presidential Protection Detail, were forced into a position of either admitting that their persons had been borderline grossly negligent (remember the all night party the night before), and had thus not even reacted while someone with a bolt action rifle got off three shots and three hits, or else go along with whatever would save their ass.

Then, came JEH & Company who was going to straighten it all out for us.

On 2/7/64, JEH & Company did their survey work and assassination re-enactment.

This work left the first shot in exactly the same location as the SS had placed it, which was only a few feet farther down Elm St. from where Time/Life had placed it.

The third/last/final shot impact point was down, exactly where the SS had placed it, directly in front of James Altgens location.

The second shot/aka Z313, JEH & Company moved back up Elm St. some 24 or so feet, which placed the impact point prior to JFK having even passed Mary Moorman/Jean Hill/the yellow curb mark.

With this, JEH & Company now stated first shot only lodge in JFK's back.

Second Shot to Connally.

Third/last/final shot down in front of Altgens position, to head of JFK.

JEH & Company's lie was shortly found out as the Z313 impact location was relatively well "fixed in stone" due to the yellow curb mark. Then, with JEH & Company having stated that JBC was hit only 24-feet prior to this location, they had in fact, in so many words stated: "Second Shooter', as it was physically impossible for the rifle to even be operated in the extremely short elapsed time period in which the vehicle would have traversed the 24 foot distance from the "claimed" JBC hit point, to the true Z313 impact point.

Now, we have a severe problem! The FBI has now been found to be either in error or telling a complete and fabricated lie.

ERGO! The WC to straighten it all out for us.

And, with the SS out on the limb due to their negligence, and now the close association of LBJ & JEH (which no doubt is why JEH initially fostered the FBI Lie of 2/7/64) at risk due to JEH having now mis-represented the facts and also having been exposed at this, the WC came along to straighten the whole thing out and had the complete cooperation of the SS as well as JEH of the FBI.

You are correct in some ways!

The SS nevertheless suffered some adverse disgrace. But, most certainly not what would have been fostered had the true facts come to light.

The FBI/aka JEH & Company was saved from having been exposed as either being too incompetent to resolve the crime, or else as having intentionally participated in a misrepresentation of the factual events of the crime.

LHO remained the "Lone Assassin"!

& JBC continued his political career, only to be finally "shunned" to the extent that he had to switch to the Republican Party, steal milk (monies) and associate with Richard Nixon. Only to end up bankrupt.

JBC, as Secretary to Senator LBJ, had ALL of the dirt on LBJ and how LBJ's elections were won.

JBC had, as evidenced by the Suite 8F Group, fully entrenched himself with those powerbrokers who were responsible for having placed LBJ into the Vice-Presidency (as well as Senate).

JBC was being "groomed" for an ultimate run at the Presidency, when it was thought that LBJ would never achieve that position by the vote.

So, as asinine as it may sound, and as unbelieveable as it may be, those members of the WC whom LBJ specifically selected, and whom for whatever reason he knew he could rely on to subvert the truths, ultimately continued on to even higher positions.

And, the higher in political position these persons rose, the more critical it became that the true facts of the WC's simple little lie, never be revealed.

After all, it could lead to:

A U.S. Senaror--------------------Arlen Specter

A Non-elected President of the US---------------Gerald Ford (rest assured that this & the pardon of Nixon have things in common)

A U. S. Secretary of the Treasurey-------------And, if you will recall, RMN wanted JBC as his Secretary of State, but money/politics changed this. Nevertheless, Nixon and JBC fully understood each other.

"We need to get Connally in on this. He knows how to take care of things like this" (or words to that effect/the White House Tapes of RMN) Which of course could be referencing the Milk Scandel. But since RMN was attempting to quiet Watergate, I would think that it references something far more than cows milk.

No doubt, those who pulled this little sleight-of-hand were under the impression that the American Public, as they usually do, would hoo-rah for a while and then go back to watching football and playing golf.

However, this did not happen, and thus more and more "diversionary" tactics were employed to keep those few who persisted, so lost chasing smoke, that no one of any consequence would believe anything which they had to say on the subject matter.

In event you tell anyone that this is the WHY? of the WC lie, then be prepared to be laughed at loudly.

Personally, I am far too old to give a RA.

If, and when the time ever becomes necessary, then we will see exactly who has the last laugh.

After all, I would not know about the "bent-nosed" 6.5mm Carcano bullet which was surgically removed from the left lower leg of JBC, thus leaving a several inch long scar, it I did not know more than most on the subject matter.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

Now, those who have ridden this pony before should recall that CE840 originally consisted of 3 lead fragments which were found in the left rear floorboard of the Presidential Limo.

How can we believe in anything that came from the limo? Photos exist to attest that LBJ had SS men cleaning the limo with rag and bucket and putting the top on the car.

Kathy