Interception and blockage of private emails

Jack White

Since September 18, David Percy of Aulis and I have been BLOCKED from

direct private emailing with each other. When we realized the problem,

we started using intermediaries to forward messages for a while, which

worked temporarily. I was using Duane Daman of this forum. I will not

say who was helping David.

But now the snoopers have caught on, and stuff I send to Duane to

forward no longer gets through. I will attempt to find someone else.

David of course sponsors my websites on Apollo, 911 and JFK, as he

too is a searcher for truth.

You may infer what you will from this. I think it is bad use of our

tax dollars to snoop on our own citizens and block freedom of speech.

Jack

Hey Jack-

I'm sending you a personal Message via this board with my email addresses.

Being a part time systems admin, I have some knowledge sorting out email problems and I'll see if I can give you a hand.

Many anti spam filters are exceedingly draconian these days - mine just started blocking IBM last week.(not their commercial site, but from employees)

Since September 18, David Percy of Aulis and I have been BLOCKED from

direct private emailing with each other. When we realized the problem,

we started using intermediaries to forward messages for a while, which

worked temporarily. I was using Duane Daman of this forum. I will not

say who was helping David.

But now the snoopers have caught on, and stuff I send to Duane to

forward no longer gets through. I will attempt to find someone else.

David of course sponsors my websites on Apollo, 911 and JFK, as he

too is a searcher for truth.

You may infer what you will from this. I think it is bad use of our

tax dollars to snoop on our own citizens and block freedom of speech.

Jack

Now Jack that is borderline paranoia. No total paranoia! You expect

anyone to believe you or have sympathy for you? Remember when

you had a computer crash and you cried the same story a few years

back? Well, I do! Get real!

Have you tried tech support at your (and David's) ISP? You might get a better response if you explain to them that you're having trouble sending email to David, than you will with a paranoid post on a CT forum.

Yeah, it is called Spam Blocker or Junk Mail routing. LOL May be the right place for this posting. Bwahaha

Hey Jack-

I'm sending you a personal Message via this board with my email addresses.

Being a part time systems admin, I have some knowledge sorting out email problems and I'll see if I can give you a hand.

Many anti spam filters are exceedingly draconian these days - mine just started blocking IBM last week.(not their commercial site, but from employees)

But Steve, this "Big Brother is watching me" thingy makes him feel like his posts

and websites are like really important and really controversial and on target.

He played the "Black Helicopters are circling over my house" card a few years

back and it turned out it was just some kid mowing his lawn. He needs help but

not the kind you can give him. LOL

Have you tried tech support at your (and David's) ISP? You might get a better response if you explain to them that you're having trouble sending email to David, than you will with a paranoid post on a CT forum.

There is nothing "paranoid" about being concerned as to why his e-mails will not go through to a fellow conspiracy researcher , when there is no problem with them being delivered to anyone else .

Your comment is as uncalled for as the "Paranoid" YouTube video that Burton posted here ... Why do you always feel the necessity to post insults to Jack ? ..

Edited by Duane Daman

There is nothing "paranoid" about being concerned as to why his e-mails will not go through to a fellow conspiracy researcher , when there is no problem with them being delivered to anyone else .

Your comment is as uncalled for as the "Paranoid" YouTube video that Burton posted here ... Why do you always feel the necessity to post insults to Jack ? ..

Jack:

I sent you an email early this morning before court. Did you receive it? (You usually respond promptly). I am

posting this- (albeit with hesitation)- because I am concerned about all the problems you are having. First the forum, now email. This does seem quite odd.

Dawn

Yes there is, if he's posting about it here rather than asking his mail provider for tech support. He's making the assumption that it's a conspiracy against him without even attempting to see if it's a normal everyday problem. Being able to send email to most people while being blocked by a specific domain is a very common problem which most likely has nothing to do with Jack.

I just use mailwasher to filter out spam, though because I am judicious about giving out my e-mail I have found that I haven't had any spam to block for some time.

I've had the odd piece of mail disappear or take a long time; one week in one case! No idea what happened... it disappeared into the black vortex that is the internet and popped out a week later. Go figure!

If anyone is interested, I was finally able to send a new Apollo study

to Duane Daman. He will be posting it if he chooses.

As for being called paranoid...I have been at this since 1963 and have

been involved with several dozen genuine spooks.

The late Mary Ferrell and I frequently talked on the phone. She frequently

told me that the FBI had 24/7 wiretaps on her phone, and her house was

under constant FBI surveillance. I know this to be true. She often said

DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING ON THE PHONE YOU DON'T WANT THE FBI

TO KNOW. Mary was not paranoid...she was a virtual insider. She joked

with many of the agents about the surveillance, and they did not deny it.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Jack:

I sent you an email early this morning before court. Did you receive it? (You usually respond promptly). I am

posting this- (albeit with hesitation)- because I am concerned about all the problems you are having. First the forum, now email. This does seem quite odd.

Dawn

Hey, cyberspace can become a black hole sometimes. After all it is just transmission of bit and bytes encoded

as 0's and 1's which must then be reconstituted again on the recipient's system. Beam me up, Scotty! And

don't freak out. Delete useless startup programs, increase your Memory Paging Swap File, add more memory,

use Diskeeper or Perfect Disk to reorganize your files stored on disk, and install eset.com or some other program

to avoid all those ghost installs and viruses you get from browsing to kinky controversial websites. Low memory,

disk fragmentation and worms, viruses and spambots can really do a job on a system within a few months. And

don't forget to &^(*$($(^)_&^)_ your __*%$#%*)(^()(&(&) whevever you run into __)*#)&(*#$&_#)(#*)($*#.

Got it?

Yeah, he is making us ALL look bad! Conspiracy? Paranoia? PsyWarOps? Why are they all saying these

things about him? Why is the US Gov spending MY tax money to send spybots and spam flames to Jack White, the crusading Conspiracy Solver Par Excellence? Huh? Write your Congressman. Tell them to stop!

Why are all those images looking at me from behind the Grassy Knoll peeking through those trees? Black

Dogs, White Cats, Badge Man, Hedgehog, Jumping Jack Flash, Star-Bellied Sneeches. Tell them to get outta

my head, and offah my plot. This is all beginning to get to me. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!

Edited by Kathy Beckett

I just use mailwasher to filter out spam, though because I am judicious about giving out my e-mail I have found that I haven't had any spam to block for some time.

I've had the odd piece of mail disappear or take a long time; one week in one case! No idea what happened... it disappeared into the black vortex that is the internet and popped out a week later. Go figure!

Some ISPs have their own spam filters on their domain that they not only don't tell the user about but they also don't give the user access to anything that might be blocked. As good as some spam filters might be, none are perfect and legitimate email will be caught. Notice I said "will" and not "may". It is not a question of if but rather when.