The Education Forum

Electric Boat Divsion General Dynamics

I suspect it is only a coincidence of names.

Yea, get it straight Tim,

Max Holland is the former Miller Center dizinformation agent who wrote the book "The Assassination Tapes," and is writing a book attempting to absolve the Warren Commission of all its sins, and Max Clark, the security officer of the Convair Divison of General Dynamics whose wife was the first Russian person the accussed asssin called after returing to USA from USSR.

BK

• 1 year later...

Max Holland is the former Miller Center dizinformation agent who wrote the book "The Assassination Tapes," and is writing a book attempting to absolve the Warren Commission of all its sins, and Max Clark, the security officer of the Convair Divison of General Dynamics whose wife was the first Russian person the accussed asssin called after returing to USA from USSR.

BK

Now that we know that the head of security at General Dynamics was a former FBI agent whose twin sons burglarized the Vegas apartment of Judith Cambell Extner, I thought I'd bring this one back for a refresher.

BK

• 1 month later...

BK

Now that we know that the head of security at General Dynamics was a former FBI agent whose twin sons burglarized the Vegas apartment of Judith Cambell Extner, I thought I'd bring this one back for a refresher.

BK

While the following has nothing to do with the Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics, it seems to be one of those stranger than fiction stories from the Warren Commission archives; as it is taken from the Gemberling Report, and after consistently finding stories somewhat along the lines as the following, I have come to the conclusion that the Gemberling Reports are what some might refer to as the juicy parts of that 26 Volume document. Part of that is due to the fact that Gemberling was involved in the preparation of documents referencing "individuals other than Oswald," but Gemberling seems to me to be a classic "good ole boy." There is certainly nothing wrong with that.

But, what would you say if an employee of General/Dynamics/Litton Industries who had formerly worked for Hughes Aircraft Company came into the possession of a secret clearance prior to the assassination of Pres. Kennedy, just happened to be transferred to the Dallas Ft-Worth area before the assassination, was at Carswell AFB at the same time AF1 was there, with JFK aboard, and then after Air Force 1 departed for Dallas, proceeded to depart for Dallas at a high rate of speed, was with someone named "Meyer" whom you would later tell police believed he would be "held up" by the police as a result of the assassination of President Kennedy......

Personally, I would find that very interesting.......

See Milo Stormo

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=201

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=205

Edited by Robert Howard

BK

BK

While the following has nothing to do with the Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics, it seems to be one of those stranger than fiction stories from the Warren Commission archives; as it is taken from the Gemberling Report, and after consistently finding stories somewhat along the lines as the following, I have come to the conclusion that the Gemberling Reports are what some might refer to as the juicy parts of that 26 Volume document. Part of that is due to the fact that Gemberling was involved in the preparation of documents referencing "individuals other than Oswald," but Gemberling seems to me to be a classic "good ole boy." There is certainly nothing wrong with that.

But, what would you say if an employee of General/Dynamics/Litton Industries who had formerly worked for Hughes Aircraft Company came into the possession of a secret clearance prior to the assassination of Pres. Kennedy, just happened to be transferred to the Dallas Ft-Worth area before the assassination, was at Carswell AFB at the same time AF1 was there, with JFK aboard, and then after Air Force 1 departed for Dallas, proceeded to depart for Dallas at a high rate of speed, was with someone named "Meyer" whom you would later tell police believed he would be "held up" by the police as a result of the assassination of President Kennedy......

Personally, I would find that very interesting.......

See Milo Stormo

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=201

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=205

That is really interesting Robert,

Milo Elroy Stormo - Watches AF1 take off from Carswell AFB enroute to Dallas from his 58 Lincoln, and drives wildly enough to call the attention of security who note his license plate, and later investigation reveals that he worked for Litton Systems and then General Dynamics, and was given a security clearance in 1959.

He says he witnesses the take off and then went to the Bing Hao Restaurant, his alibi, and then dropped off Fred W. Meyer of Litton, at Love Field.

While it doesn't appear they bothered to question Meyer, there seems to be some outstanding questions here. And I.B. Hale, Industrial Security - General Dynamics, Ft. Worth.

Then there's Floyd E. Swink, who the FBI followed around the country because he said he saw visions of the assassination. Swink, originally from Chicago, lost everything to his ex-wife and took off as a hobo. In rambling letters Swink talks about his visions, as he moves about ramshackle hotels that don't keep ledgers, the FBI one step behind him.

His letters seem like some kind of code, as he talks crazy about personal stuff and then there's a clean, clear sentence about the assassination that doesn't seem to fit.

One thing Swink says that does make sense, "The Chief Justice, Secret Service, FBI, Dallas Police, all remind me of a statement made by Jesus Christ, 'Ye strain with a nat while the camel treads out the corn....'"