The Education Forum

Colonel Ulius L. Amoss (or Amos)

Amoss, Ulius L., 1895-1961. The person who trained the primary hit men for the JFK operation.

Although Amoss died in late 1961 his Murder, Inc. operation was taken over by Ray S. Cline as far

as I can determine and Cline went on to use the Amoss trainees to kill JFK, MLK, Trujillo and Archbiship

Oscar Romero as well as Benito Aquino in the Phillipines. Cline also forced Papa Doc Duvalier out of office.

University of Oregon Papers, 1941-1964.

10 boxes; 5 lin. Ft.

Amoss was dedicated to a career in espionage. He started with the war work of the International Committee of the YMCA in Greece, then set up an export business, Gramtrade International Corporation, of which he was president from 1936 to 1942. In 1942, the government took over the business when Amoss was ordered to report to the army. While in the Armed Forces, Amoss served as Director of the Balkan Desk for Information, and Deputy Chief of Staff, U.S. Ninth Air Force, among other positions. After his discharge in 1946, he formed the International Services of Information Foundation, Incorporated (ISI), a non-profit, privately owned and operated intelligence service whose purpose was to collect and disseminate information from overseas countries. He also formed the U.L. Amoss Syndicate in 1948, which in turn invested in other corporations. In 1954, Amoss discovered the hair restoring product Grecian Formula 16; Amoss sold his stock in the formula in 1957 after discovering it had undesirable side effects. Amoss also wrote articles for magazines and gave numerous speeches promoting ISI. The papers include correspondence, manuscripts, speeches, espionage material, military material, and some printed matter. The manuscripts include material for an unwritten autobiography of Amoss, with the proposed title "Easier Said Than Done."

Coll. 5, PH 126

Both the Enoch Pratt Library in Baltimore and the Library of Congress have reams of materials on this guy.

Anyone live in that neighborhood who could copy some of the more interesting materials?

The concept of leaderless resistance was proposed by Ulius Louis Amoss in 1962. In 1983, Louis Beam expounded on Amoss’ idea in a quarterly journal, The Seditionist, wherein he wrote an essay proposing the overthrow of the American government. Leaderless resistance is a system based on the cell organization but does not have any central control or direction. Under the leaderless resistance concept, all individuals and groups operate independently and never report to a central headquarters or single leader for direction or instruction. Beam’s essay is available at http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm

Amoss' ISI Foundation was little more than an OSS then a CIA proprietary. And his GramTrade was taken over by the government in 1942 or 43 and may have been merged into another CIA proprietary in Baltimore which was also involved in Metals Processing. Some of his original assassination students from the late 1940's and the 1950's were inherited or co-opted by none other than Ray S. Cline, the star of The Manchurian Candidate, who was also part of The World Anti-Communist League. Cline was the most likely person to have been hired to murder Archbishop Oscar Romero and Benito Aquino in the Phillipines mostly for the money involved. His tenure at WACL was during the most Fascist periods of WACL according to the Washington Post. Imagine using his own personal CIA cutout as a Murder, Inc. to enrich himself, and to murder such kind and gentle men as Romero and Aquino? An Archbishop? Did Cline ever really leave the CIA to join WACL or was that just a ruse? We may never know.

I vow to ignore our own version of Froggy the Ratz Gremlin from this point forward. Hi ya Kids. Hi ya. Hi ya. Hi ya.

Paranoia as Patriotism: Far-Right Influences on the Militia Movement

Louis R. Beam on Colonel Ulius L. Amoss

Sometime Klansman and neo-Nazi Louis R. Beam has been a leading advocate of anti-government sedition and various forms of "Aryan" violence for more than a quarter of a century.

In 1968, Beam joined Robert Shelton's United Klans of America (UKA) and in 1976 switched to David Duke's Knights of the KKK. His chief responsibility in the Klans was to instruct the "knights" in guerrilla warfare.

In 1981, Beam became "Ambassador-at-Large" for Aryan Nations, a violence-prone, Nazi-like hate group headquartered in Idaho. Beam has been touted as a possible successor to the organizations 77-year-old leader, Richard Butler. He has built a computer network for the group, featuring an assassination "point system" through which a participant could be designated an "Aryan Warrior" based on the importance of the politician, civil rights leader, police officer, or minority group member that he managed to kill.

In 1983, Beam told a crowd: "I'm here to tell you that if we can't have this country, as far as I'm concerned, no one gets it. The guns are cocked, the bullets are in the chamber. ... We're going to fight and live or we're going to die soon." His philosophical watchword, reported stated in a 1970s terror campaign against Vietnamese fisherman [sic] in Texas, is "Where ballots fail, bullets will prevail."

In April 1987, Beam and 11 other extremists were indicted in Arkansas on charges involving conspiracy to overthrow the government. Before the indictment was issued, Beam fled to Mexico, where he was arrested after a shootout and returned for trial. A jury later acquitted Beam and his codefendants on all charges.

In February 1992, Beam issued in his quarterly publication, The Seditionist, an appeal for a concept called "leaderless resistance," described as an alternative to the "leadership" structure in "underground" groups. In this alternative, activity is autonomous, organized around ideology rather than leaders. It is explained as a system for keeping secret the plans of terrorist assaults against the Government, known only to a few individuals in small leaderless cells in order to prevent leaks or infiltration. The concept was fathered in 1962 by Col. Ulius Amoss, the founder of an anti-Communist organization, International Services of Information, Inc., who feared a Communist takeover of America. (Interestingly, this is also the organizational pattern employed by some foreign terrorist groups.)

With Soviet Communism no longer a threat, Beam wrote that "the purpose of Leaderless Resistance is to defeat state tyranny." He added: "Like the fog which forms when conditions are right and disappears when they are not, so must the resistance to tyranny be." Beam recently attended a gun rights rally whose sponsoring group, according to the Spokane Spokesman-Review, includes militia members and sympathizers. He also attended the most recent Aryan Nations World Congress, and in 1995 purchased property not far from that organization's northern Idaho compound.(Anti-Defamation League, 33-34)

An Essay by Louis R. Beam

The concept of leaderless resistance was proposed by Col. Ulius Louis A moss, who was the founder of International Service of Information Incorporated, located in Baltimore, Maryland. Col. Amoss died more than 15 years ago, but during his life he was a tireless opponent of Communism, as well as a skilled intelligence officer.

Col. Amoss first wrote of leaderless resistance on April 17, 1962. His theories of organization were primarily directed against the threat of eventual Communist takeover in the United States. The present writer, with the benefit of having lived many years beyond Col. Amoss, has taken his theories and expounded on them.

Col. Amoss feared the Communists. This author fears the federal government. Communism now represents a threat to no one in the United States, while federal tyranny represents a threat to EVERYONE. The writer has joyfully lived long enough to see the dying breaths of Communism, but may unhappily remain long enough to see the last dying gasps of freedom in America.

Communism has not died and will defeat America soon, according to Scripture - JAH:- http://i.am/jah/horse.htm#1917

In the hope that, somehow, America can still produce the brave sons and daughters necessary to fight-off ever-increasing persecution and oppression, this essay is offered. Frankly, it is too close to call at this point. Those who love liberty, and believe in freedom enough to fight for it, are rare today; but within the bosom of every once great nation, there remains secreted the pearls of former greatness.

They are there. I have looked into their sparkling eyes; sharing a brief moment in time with them as I passed through this life. Relished their friendship, endured their pain, and they mine. http://i.am/jah/dune.htm We are a band of brothers native to the soil, gaining strength one from another as we have rushed headlong into battle that all the weaker, timid men say we can not win. Perhaps not... but then again, perhaps we can. It's not over till the last freedom fighter is buried or imprisoned, or the same happens to those who would destroy their liberty. http://i.am/jah/fightfor.htm

Barring any cataclysmic events, the struggle will yet go on for years.

End of portion of Essay by Loius R. Beam....

I have ordered the book 150 Questions for A Guerrilla for this article mentioned below... Must be the same book. Must be a typo below where it says 100 Questions For a Guerrilla. The book is basically a how-to manual for terrorist bomb making, bridge explosions, booby traps, etc. I am surprised that Homeland Security lets it still be sold. It was penned by General Alberto Bayo, the man who trained Castro's Army of 82 persons how to defeat Fulgencio Battista. Amazing when you think about it. No wonder people like Louis Beam used it as a paradigm for their assault on the USA and thanked Ulius Amoss and Alberto Bayo for their suggestions.

From John Simkin's page on Interpen...

A recently declassified document says that in 1962, Robert Emmett Johnson was a member of Interpen. Later that year Johnson invited Robert K. Brown (USAR/CounterIntelligence Corps) to a meeting in Miami. Brown was the publisher of Alberto Bayo's 100 Questions for a Guerrilla. This book included an article written by Ulius Amoss called Leaderless Resistance which "referred to the proper strategy for conducting resistance operations against Castro and inside/outside of Cuba". The document also goes onto say: "Also included were numerous fotos of the G/W (Guerrilla Warfare) instructor cadre of InterPen which were taken by Brown at the Everglades training camp."

By the way...

Howard K. Davis at that time lived at 3350 NW 18th Terrace. So did Gerry Hemming and someone named Dick Whatley I think it was all in a little 2 bedroom bungalow. I might have been their paperboy if they subscribed to The Miami Herald. I lived in that Grapeland Heights section of Miami then and I was also working at The Miami News during the summer as a copyboy then intern reporter, alongside Seth Kantor's contact Hal Hendrix who was the resident CIA spook although I did not know it at the time. I might actually have been a copyboy when he wrote the story about some Central American coup d'etat which supposedly had occurred and might have moved the story through the entire editing, headline and composition cycle. Small world. Is that how I got "celebrity statics"? Could be. Have to check the dates but if he wrote any important articles in the summers of 62 or 63 then I had to handle them in some form or fashion like getting library photo clips of the principals, etc. I remember putting together the Memorial Page for Adlai Stevenson a few days BEFORE he died. When I asked my boss how he died, he just looked at me and smiled. Well, he is not dead, YET, but he is on his deathbed. Flipped me out. That puts to rest the wild eyed right wing conspiracy mongers who have long claimed that his was another mysterious death. I think it was a YAFer or Bircher on alt.conspiracy.jfk who put that one out to the group, until I told him that I can vouch personally that he died a peacful death lying in a hospital or at home with his friends and family. I am sure that Birch crowd in Dallas would have killed him if they could have gotten to him shortly before the JFK trip there. Why did JFK insist on going to Dallas when everyone and his brother warned him not to? What would it have taken to convince him NOT to go to Dallas? I will always wonder about that until the day I die. Could anyone have made him at least put up the protective bubble cover in the Dallas motorcade? Like the Popemobile? Hubris gets us all, does it not? Eventually. And eventually ALL the JFK perps will be ID'd and recorded in history. Eventually.

It still blows my mind that someone would consider me to be enjoying "celebrity status" on this or any other forum site. And I now sincerely regret rubbing the accidental title "celebrity statics" in his face, but he did come to that posting firing broadsides, fit to be tied with all sorts of wild accusations about slander or libel or whatever. And I only reacted as my martial arts training from years ago taught me: block, parry, coil, target and strike, swift, focused, shortest and straightest path and hard, very hard. Sorry about that bro.

Edited by John Bevilaqua

The Ultra-Right and Motivating Criminal Racist Violence:

An Officer's Introduction to Leaderless Resistance by Raymond A. Franklin...

Defining Leaderless ResistanceLong associated with antigovernment extremism, the term, "leaderless resistance"refers to the concept of voluntary, individual (lone wolf) or small group (independentcell) criminal action motivated by, and in furtherance of the stated goals of a politicalorganization or movement. It is generally characterized by the demonstrable instructionalinfluence of, yet deniability of complicity by, an organized political entity. Severalrecent incidents have especially associated leaderless resistance with the white supremacymovement.The Roots of Leaderless ResistanceOn June 11, 2001 Alexander James Curtis was sentenced in San Diego, to threeyears in federal prison for actions related to the desecration of two synagogues insouthern California. The latest exponent of centrally directed but plausibly deniableindependent racist action, Axcurtis (his Internet identity) exemplified the separate roles ofboth motivator and affected individual follower.As publisher of the Nationalist Observer web site and newsletter, Curtis alsomaintained a telephone hotline. The November 24, 1999 recorded weekly message,stated in part,"The lone wolves and small cells must remain entirely unknown to a centralcommand. They will undertake their missions based on their own knowledge ofevents and needs of the Struggle which they will glean from published reports byenemy media and information distributed by above ground racists, throughhotlines, e-zines, web sites and periodicals."Curtis' web site included a detailed, "Lone Wolf Point System," stressing theneed for action against, "high level Jews or government/policy making institutions."Curtis' point system was not new, but adapted from Louis Beam, a former Grand Dragonof the Ku Klux Klan.Leaders of Leaderless ResistanceLouis Beam recognized and credited the earliest expostulation of the concept ofmotivated independent action to Ulius Louis Amoss (1895-1961.) In his 1983 essay,entitled, "Leaderless Resistance," Beam relates that,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2

"The concept of Leaderless Resistance was proposed by Col. Ulius LouisAmoss, who was the founder of International Service of Information Incorporated,located in Baltimore, Maryland…."Col. Amoss first wrote of Leaderless Resistance on April 17, 1962…."Beam goes on to credit Amoss with the phantom cell organizational structure,described as,"A system of organization that is based on the cell organization, but doesnot have any central control or direction….. Utilizing the Leaderless Resistanceconcept, all individuals and groups operate independently of each other, andnever report to a central headquarters or single leader for direction orinstruction, as would those who belong to a typical pyramid organization."Beam elaborates on the Leaderless Resistance concept in the essay, stating,"The natural question thus arises as to how are the "Phantom cells" andindividuals to cooperate with each other when there is no intercommunication orcentral direction? The answer to this question is that participants in a program ofLeaderless Resistance through phantom cell or individual action must knowexactly what they are doing, and how to do it. It becomes the responsibility of theindividual to acquire the necessary skills and information as to what is to bedone. This is by no means as impractical as it appears, because it is certainly truethat in any movement, all persons involved have the same general outlook, areacquainted with the same philosophy, and generally react to given situations insimilar ways….Organs of information distribution such as newspapers, leaflets,computers, etc., which are widely available to all, keep each person informed ofevents, allowing for a planned response that will take many variations. No oneneed issue an order to anyone. Those idealist truly committed to the cause offreedom will act when they feel the time is ripe, or will take their cue from otherswho precede them."Beam's writings may have been influenced by the real life experiences of TheOrder, also known as the Bruder Schweigen or Silent Brotherhood, whose 1980's reignof domestic terror included bank robberies and the murder of Jewish talk show host AllanBerg. Under the leadership of Robert Matthews, The Order's exploits were themselvesreminiscent of William Luther Pierce's 1978 racist novel, The Turner Diaries. Indeed,the name of the group, itself can be traced to the novel.Pierce published The Turner Diaries under the pen name Andrew McDonald. Thenovel relates the exploits of Earl Turner, a member of a white revolutionary cell.Included was the destruction of FBI Headquarters by a truck bomb. While Earl Turner isno lone wolf (indeed, his cell is clearly part of a larger hierachical organization,) the book

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 3

is a "manual" on antigovernmental action, covering everything from building bombs andillegally tapping electrical power to destroying a nuclear power plant and crashing aplane into the Pentagon.The protagonist relates,"Last Thursday, with our deadline for completing the job upon us, threemen from Unit 8 made a night raid on a farm-supply warehouse nearFredericksburg, about 50 miles south of here. They found no explosives, as such,but did find some ammoniun nitrate, which they cleaned out: forty-four 100-lb.Bags of the stuff.Sensitized with oil and tightly confined, it makes an effective blastingagent, where the aim is simply to move a quantity of dirt or rock. But our originalplan for the bomb called for it to be essentially unconfined and to be able topunch through two levels of reinforced-concrete flooring while producing anopen-air blast wave powerful enough to blow the façade off a massive andstrongly constructed building."The fictional account continues two days later,"My day's work started a little before five o'clock yesterday, when Ibegan helping Ed Sanders mix heating oil with the ammonium nitrate fertilizer inUnit 8's garage. We stood the 100-pound bags on end one by one and poked asmall hole in the top with a screwdriver, just big enough to insert the end of afunnel. While I held the bag and funnel, Ed poured in a gallon of oil.Then we slapped a big square of adhesive tape over the hole, and I turnedthe bag end over end to mix the contents while Ed refilled his oil can from thefeeder line to their oil furnace. It took us nearly three hours to do all 44 sacks,and the work really wore me out.Meanwhile, George and Henry were out stealing a truck. …"In 1995, the MurrahFederal Building in Oklahoma City, was destroyed by a truckbomb, in many ways similar to the Turner Diaries account. Timothy McVeigh, convictedof the bombing, cited the novel as his inspiration.William Pierce, until his death in 2002, oversaw the National Alliance, a racialnationalist, communications empire headquartered near Hillsboro, West Virginia.Spanning publishing, broadcasting, web multicasting, hatecore music and computer gamemanufacturing and distribution, Pierce established the most powerful engine of influencein the sphere of white supremacist leaderless resistance.While the source of Pierce's war chest has never been adequately identified, therehas been speculation that the unrecovered booty from the series of bank robberies

Page 4

conducted in the 1980's by Robert Matthews' Order may have found its way to Pierce,who is known to have influenced that organization.In 1990, Richard Kelly Hoskins, a white supremacist ideologue and ChristianIdentity adherent, coined the term, Phineas Priesthood, in his book, Vigilantes ofChristendom. It described an unstructured, individually motivated group of men whoheard "the call" to carry out God's will, by killing mixed-race couples and other racetraitors. Steeped in the Christian Identity ideology that identifies Jews as the spawn ofSatan and blacks as soulless "mud people," the name harkens back to Old Testamentstory of Phineas, son of Aaron, who, killed an Israelite man and Midianite womanengaged in sexual relations.Hoskins wrote,"As the Kamikaze is to the Japanese, As the Shiite is to Islam, As theZionist is to the Jew, So the Phineas priest is to Christendom."A copy of Vigilantes of Christendom was also found in the van of Buford O.Furrow, Jr., convicted of the 1999 Los Angeles Jewish Daycare Center shootings. Ofcourse, Furrow was also present at the Idaho Aryan Nations compound in 1991.Matt Hale, Pontifex Maximus of the World Church of the Creator, a racialistreligious movement centered in Peoria, Illinois, became active in the 1990's, with thepublication of the Little White Book. Hale's Sixteen Commandments of Creativityinclude,"Remember that the inferior colored races are our deadly enemies, andthat the most dangerous of all is the Jewish race. It is our immediate objective torelentlessly expand the White Race, and keep shrinking our enemies."Although Creativity declaims affinity to Christian Identity or the Phineasmovement, it embraces that basic tenet of ultimate value of racial purity, stating,"Pollution of the White Race is a heinous crime against Nature andagainst your own race."While Hale may be the last living and unincarcerated theorist of leaderlessresistance, the proponents of the methods of leaderless resistance are clearly flourishingon the Internet and other public media. The proliferation of white supremacist radiobroadcasts, web sites, streaming media programming, hatecore music dissemination andracist video game distribution provide unveiled messages of inspiration, motivation,instruction and encouragement.

Page 5

Identifying the Influence of Leaderless ResistanceLaw enforcement officers and investigators should consider the followingevidentiary material in determining the possible external motivation of any violent crime:- Possession of antigovernment, white separatist or Christian Identity magazines,books, tracts, Internet printouts by the perpetrator.- Perpetrator's use of racist ideological terms and phrases, such as ZOG (ZionistOccupied Government), JOG (Jewish Occupied Government), Rahowa (Racial HolyWar), mud people (African-Americans), Yahweh (Christian Identity name of God),etc.- White supremacist, Aryan nationalist or Phineas Priesthood personal symbology.Consider tattoos, clothing emblems, pins etc. Look for Celtic, Yggdrasil, life runeand iron crosses and swastikas, as well as elbow web tatoos and skinhead imagery.- Klan, Aryan nationalist, National Socialist or supremacist religious symbology inperpetrator's residence. Consider Celtic crosses and Nazi flags, as well as WorldChurch of the Creator, Aryan Nations, White Aryan Resistance and KKK blood droplogos.- Presence or use of racist numerology, such as 88, 1488, 777, etc.- Perpetrator's possession of hatecore music CD's and racist band memorabilia, as wellas racist computer games, comic books, etc.- Perpetrator's association with members of hate groups, militias, patriot and otherantigovernment organizations.- Symbology at crime scene. Consider grafitti.SummaryLaw enforcement officers and investigators need to become aware of thecommunication methods and operational characteristics of antigovernment ideologues.Factors of motivational influence must be considered, and identified, in the investigationof crime. A comprehensive investigation may allow prosecutors to establish secondarycriminal involvement in cases of hate motivated violence. Civil cases may also becrafted against the individuals inspiring, enabling and abetting the perpetrators of crime.The challenge of combating the engines of criminal influence in a free society isgreat. In American society, a clear, legal limit protects divergent political opinion. Lawenforcement must recognize that limit, while protecting public safety through theeffective investigation of causation of racial and religious violent criminal activity.

Edited by John Bevilaqua

Leaderless Resistance To NWO (New World Order)

By Gary Larrabee 15/01/2002 At 20:53

Those dedicated to the preservation of the America of our Forefathers can expect shortly to feel the brunt of a new federal assault upon liberty. It is clear, therefore, that it is time to rethink traditional strategy and tactics when it comes to opposing state tyranny, where the rights now accepted by most as being inalienable will disappear. Let the coming night be filled with a thousand points of resistance. Like the fog which forms when conditions are right, and disappears when they are not, so must the resistance to tyranny be. by Louis R. Beam Jr. .

Leaderless Resistance

An Essay by L. R. Beam

http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html

The concept of leaderless resistance was proposed by Col. Ulius Louis Amoss, who was the founder of International Service of Information Incorporated, located in Baltimore, Maryland. Col. Amoss died more than 15 years ago, but during his life he was a tireless opponent of Communism, as well as a skilled intelligence officer. Col. Amoss first wrote of leaderless resistance on April 17, 1962. His theories of organization were primarily directed against the threat of eventual Communist takeover in the United States. The present writer, with the benefit of having lived many years beyond Col. Amoss, has taken his theories and expounded on them. Col. Amoss feared the Communists. This author fears the federal government. Communism now represents a threat to no one in the United States, while federal tyranny represents a threat to EVERYONE. The writer has joyfully lived long enough to see the dying breaths of Communism, but may unhappily remain long enough to see the last dying gasps of freedom in America. In the hope that, somehow, America can still produce the brave sons and daughters necessary to fight off ever-increasing persecution and oppression, this essay is offered. Frankly, it is too close to call at this point. Those who love liberty, and believe in freedom enough to fight for it, are rare today; but within the bosom of every once great nation, there remains secreted the pearls of former greatness. They are there. I have looked into their sparkling eyes; sharing a brief moment in time with them as I passed through this life. Relished their friendship, endured their pain, and they mine. We are a band of brothers native to the soil, gaining strength one from another as we have rushed headlong into battle that all the weaker, timid men say we can not win. Perhaps not... but then again, perhaps we can. It's not over till the last freedom fighter is buried or imprisoned, or the same happens to those who would destroy their liberty. Barring any cataclysmic events, the struggle will yet go on for years. The passage of time will make it clear to even the more slow among us that the government is the foremost threat to the life and liberty of the folk. The government will no doubt make today's oppressiveness look like grade school work compared to what they have planned in the future. Meanwhile, there are those of us who continue to hope that somehow the few can do what the many have not.

We are cognizant that before things get better they will certainly get worse as government shows a willingness to use ever more severe police state measures against dissidents. This changing situation makes it clear that those who oppose state repression must be prepared to alter, adapt, and modify their behavior, strategy, and tactics as circumstances warrant. Failure to consider new methods and implement them as necessary will make the government's efforts at suppression uncomplicated. It is the duty of every patriot to make the tyrant's life miserable. When one fails to do so he not only fails himself, but his people. With this in mind, current methods of resistance to tyranny employed by those who love our race, culture, and heritage must pass a litmus test of soundness. Methods must be objectively measured as to their effectiveness, as well as to whether they make the government's intention of repression more possible or more difficult. Those not working to aid our objectives must be discarded, or the government benefits from our failure to do so.

As honest men who have banded together into groups or associations of a political or religious nature are falsely labeled "domestic terrorists" or "cultists" and suppressed, it will become necessary to consider other methods of organization, or as the case may very well call for: non- organization. One should keep in mind that it is not in the government's interest to eliminate all groups. Some few must remain in order to perpetuate the smoke and mirrors for the masses that America is a "free democratic country" where dissent is allowed. Most organizations, however, that possess the potential for effective resistance will not be allowed to continue. Anyone who is so naive as to believe the most powerful government on earth will not crush any who pose a real threat to that power, should not be active, but rather at home studying political history. The question as to who is to be left alone and who is not, will be answered by how groups and individuals deal with several factors such as: avoidance of conspiracy plots, rejection of feebleminded malcontents, insistence upon quality of the participants, avoidance of all contact with the front men for the federals - the news media - and, finally, camouflage (which can be defined as the ability to blend in the public's eye the more committed groups of resistance with mainstream "kosher" associations that are generally seen as harmless). Primarily though, whether any organization is allowed to continue in the future will be a matter of how big a threat a group represents. Not a threat in terms of armed might or political ability, for there is none of either for the present, but rather, threat in terms of potentiality. It is potential the federals fear most. Whether that potential exists in an individual or group is incidental. The federals measure potential threat in terms of what might happen given a situation conducive to action on the part of a resistive organization or individual. Accurate intelligence gathering allows them to assess the potential. Showing one's hand before the bets are made is a sure way to lose.

The movement for freedom is rapidly approaching the point where, for many people, the option of belonging to a group will be non-existent. For others, group membership will be a viable option for only the immediate future. Eventually, and perhaps much sooner than most believe possible, the price paid for membership will exceed any perceived benefit. But for now, some of the groups that do exist often serve a useful purpose either for the newcomer who can be indoctrinated into the ideology of the struggle, or for generating positive propaganda to reach potential freedom fighters. It is sure that, for the most part, this struggle is rapidly becoming a matter of individual action, each of its participants making a private decision in the quietness of his heart to resist: to resist by any means necessary. It is hard to know what others will do, for no man truly knows another man's heart. It is enough to know what one himself will do. A great teacher once said "know thyself." Few men really do, but let each of us promise ourselves not to go quietly to the fate our would-be masters have planned.

The concept of leaderless resistance is nothing less than a fundamental departure in theories of organization. The orthodox scheme of organization is diagrammatically represented by the pyramid, with the mass at the bottom and the leader at the top. This fundamental of organization is to be seen not only in armies, which are, of course, the best illustration of the pyramid structure, with the mass of soldiery (the privates) at the bottom responsible to corporals; who are in turn responsible to sergeants, and so on up the entire chain of command to the generals at the top. But the same structure is seen in corporations, ladies' garden clubs, and in our political system itself. This orthodox "pyramid" scheme of organization is to be seen basically in all existing political, social, and religious structures in the world today, from the Federal government to the Roman Catholic Church. The Constitution of the United States, in the wisdom of the Founders, tried to sublimate the essential dictatorial nature pyramidal organization by dividing authority into three: executive, legislative, and judicial. But the pyramid remains essentially untouched. This scheme of organization, the pyramid, is not only useless, but extremely dangerous for the participants when it is utilized in a resistance movement against state tyranny. Especially is this so in technologically advanced societies where electronic surveillance can often penetrate the structure, thus revealing its chain of command. Experience has revealed over and over again that anti-state political organizations utilizing this method of command and control are easy prey for government infiltration, entrapment, and destruction of the personnel involved. This has been seen repeatedly in the United States where pro-government infiltrators or agent provocateurs weasel their way into patriotic groups and destroy them from within. In the pyramid form of organization, an infiltrator can destroy anything which is beneath his level of infiltration, and often those above him as well. If the traitor has infiltrated at the top, then the entire organization from the top down is compromised and may be traduced at will.

An alternative to the pyramid form of organization is the cell system. In the past, many political groups (both left and right) have used the cell system to further their objectives. Two examples will suffice. During the American Revolution, "committees of correspondence" were formed throughout the Thirteen Colonies. Their purpose was to subvert the government and thereby aid the cause of independence. The "Sons of Liberty," who made a name for themselves by dumping government taxed tea into the harbor at Boston, were the action arm of the committees of correspondence. Each committee was a secret cell that operated totally independently of the other cells. Information on the government was passed from committee to committee, from colony to colony, and then acted upon on a local basis. Yet even in those bygone days of poor communication, of weeks to months for a letter to be delivered, the committees, without any central direction whatsoever, were remarkably similar in tactics employed to resist government tyranny. It was, as the first American Patriots knew, totally unnecessary for anyone to give an order for anything. Information was made available to each committee, and each committee acted as it saw fit.

A recent example of the cell system taken from the left wing of politics are the Communists. The Communists, in order to get around the obvious problems involved in pyramidal organization, developed to an art the cell system. They had numerous independent cells which operated completely isolated from one another and particularly with no knowledge of each other, but were orchestrated together by a central headquarters. For instance, during WWII, in Washington, it is known that there were at least six secret Communist cells operating at high levels in the United States government (plus all the open Communists who were protected and promoted by President Roosevelt), however, only one of the cells was rooted out and destroyed. How many more actually were operating, no one can say for sure. The Communist cells which operated in the U.S. until late 1991 under Soviet control could have at their command a leader who held a social position which appeared to be very lowly. He could be, for example, a busboy in a restaurant, but in reality a colonel or a general in the Soviet Secret Service, the KGB. Under him could be a number of cells, and a person active in one cell would almost never have knowledge of individuals who were active in other cells; in fact, the members of the other cells would be supporting that cell which was under attack and ordinarily would lend very strong support to it in many ways. This is at least part of the reason, no doubt, that whenever in the past Communists were attacked in this country, support for them sprang up in many unexpected places. The effective and efficient operation of a cell system after the Communist model is, of course, dependent upon central direction, which means impressive organization, funding from the top, and outside support, all of which the Communists had. Obviously, American patriots have none of these things at the top or anywhere else, and so an effective cell organization based upon the Soviet system of operation is impossible.

Two things become clear from the above discussion. First, that the pyramid form of organization can be penetrated quite easily and it thus is not a sound method of organization in situations where the government has the resources and desire to penetrate the structure, which is the situation in this country. Secondly, that the normal qualifications for the cell structure based upon the Red model does not exist in the U.S. for patriots. This understood, the question arises "What method is left for those resisting state tyranny?" The answer comes from Col. Amoss who proposed the "Phantom Cell" mode of organization which he described as Leaderless Resistance. A system of organization that is based upon the cell organization, but does not have any central control or direction, that is in fact almost identical to the methods used by the committees of correspondence during the American Revolution. Utilizing the Leaderless Resistance concept, all individuals and groups operate independently of each other, and never report to a central head-quarters or single leader for direction or instruction, as would those who belong to a typical pyramid organization. At first glance, such a form of organization seems unrealistic, primarily because there appears to be no organization.

Your Victory in Adversity http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=33034

The natural question thus arises as to how are the "Phantom Cells" and individuals to cooperate with each other when there is no inter-communication or central direction? The answer to this question is that participants in a program of leaderless resistance through "Phantom Cell" or individual action must know exactly what they are doing and how to do it. It becomes the responsibility of the individual to acquire the necessary skills and information as to what is to be done. This is by no means as impractical as it appears, because it is certainly true that in any movement all persons involved have the same general outlook, are acquainted with the same philosophy, and generally react to given situations in similar ways. The previous history of the committees of correspondence during the American Revolution shows this to be true. Since the entire purpose of leaderless resistance is to defeat state tyranny (at least in so far as this essay is concerned), all members of phantom cells or individuals will tend to react to objective events in the same way through usual tactics of resistance. Organs of information distribution such as newspapers, leaflets, computers, etc., which are widely available to all, keep each person informed of events, allowing for a planned response that will take many variations. No one need issue an order to anyone. Those idealists truly committed to the cause of freedom will act when they feel the time is ripe, or will take their cue from others who precede them.

While it is true that much could be said against this kind of structure as a method of resistance, it must be kept in mind that leaderless resistance is a child of necessity. The alternatives to it have been shown to be unworkable or impractical. Leaderless resistance has worked before in the American Revolution, and if the truly committed put it to use themselves, it will work now. It goes almost without saying that Leaderless Resistance leads to very small or even one-man cells of resistance. Those who join organizations to play "let's pretend" or who are "groupies" will quickly be weeded out. While for those who are serious about their opposition to federal despotism, this is exactly what is desired. From the point of view of tyrants and would-be potentates in the federal bureaucracy and police agencies, nothing is more desirable than that those who oppose them be UNIFIED in their command structure, and that EVERY person who opposes them belong to a pyramid style group. Such groups and organizations are easy to kill. Especially in light of the fact that the Justice (sic) Department promised in 1987 that there would never be another group to oppose them that they did not have at least one informer in! These federal "friends of government" are ZOG or ADL intelligence agents. They gather information that can be used at the whim of a federal D.A. to prosecute. The line of battle has been drawn. Patriots are REQUIRED, therefore, to make a conscious decision to either aid the government in its illegal spying (by continuing with old methods of organization and resistance), or to make the enemy's job more difficult by implementing effective countermeasures.

Now there will, no doubt, be mentally handicapped people out there who will state emphatically in their best red, white, and blue voice, while standing at a podium with an American flag draped in the background and a lone eagle soaring in the sky above, that, "So what if the government is spying? We are not violating any laws." Such crippled thinking by any serious person is the best example that there is a need for special education classes. The person making such a statement is totally out of contact with political reality in this country, and unfit for leadership of anything more than a dog sled in the Alaskan wilderness. The old "Born on the Fourth of July" mentality that has influenced so much of the Aryan-American Patriot's thinking in the past will not save him from the government in the future. "Reeducation" for non-thinkers of this kind will take place in the federal prison system where there are no flags or eagles, but an abundance of men who were "not violating any laws." Most groups who "unify" their disparate associates into a single structure have short political lives. Therefore, those movement leaders constantly calling for unity of organization, rather than the desirable Unity of Purpose, usually fall into one of three categories:

1. They may not be sound political tacticians, but rather, just committed men who feel unity would help their cause, while not realizing that the government would greatly benefit from such efforts. The Federal objective, to imprison or destroy all who oppose them, is made easier in pyramid organizations.

2. Or, perhaps, they do not fully understand the struggle they are involved in, and that the government they oppose has declared a state of war against those fighting for faith, folk, freedom, property and constitutional liberty. Those in power will use any means to rid themselves of opposition.

3. The third class calling for unity, and let us hope this is the minority of the three, are men more desirous of the supposed power that a large organization would bestow, than of actually achieving their stated purpose.

Conversely, the LAST thing federal snoops want, if they had any choice in the matter, is a thousand different small phantom cells opposing them. It is easy to see why. Such a situation is an intelligence nightmare for a government intent upon knowing everything they possibly can about those who oppose them. The Federals, able to amass overwhelming strength of numbers, manpower, resources, intelligence gathering, and capability at any given time, need only a focal point to direct their anger [ie Waco]. A single penetration of a pyramid style organization can lead to the destruction of the whole. Whereas, leaderless resistance presents no single opportunity for the Federals to destroy a significant portion of the resistance. With the announcement of the Department of Justice (sic) that 300 FBI agents formerly assigned to watching Soviet spies in the U.S. (domestic counter-intelligence) are now to be used to "combat crime," the federal government is preparing the way for a major assault upon those persons opposed to their policies. Those dedicated to the preservation of the America of our Forefathers can expect shortly to feel the brunt of a new federal assault upon liberty. It is clear, therefore, that it is time to rethink traditional strategy and tactics when it comes to opposing state tyranny, where the rights now accepted by most as being inalienable will disappear. Let the coming night be filled with a thousand points of resistance. Like the fog which forms when conditions are right, and disappears when they are not, so must the resistance to tyranny be. by Louis R. Beam Jr. .

Winning the War Spiritually http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=71786

URL:: http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=39164

Obituary of Ulius L. Amoss

"The World's Leading Private Eye"

ULIUS AMOSS DIES

RAN SPY NETWORK

Ex-Officer Led World-Wide

Private Intelligence Service

Baltimore Nov 9 (AP) (1961)

Ulius L. Amoss, a colonel in the

Air Force Reserve who operated

a private international spy network

died here today in his home. He

was 67 years old.

Mr. Amoss, once described as

"the world's leading private eye"

operated the intelligence service

from his office here. Some 1,000

persons subscribed to the International

Services Information Foundatioan

which he organized fifteen years ago.

The former intelligence officer made

national news in 1953 when he claimed

his organization had engineered the

escape into Denmark of a Polish flyer

in his Russian built MIG-15 jet.

A Polish lieutenant,Franciszek Jarecki,

landed the undamaged plane, said to

have been the first of its type to fall

into Allied hands after the outbreak

of the Korean conflict. The flyer

later denied Mr. Amoss had had

anything to do with his defection.

Mr. Amoss served with the Office

of Strategic Services early in World

War II. Later he became chief of

the Ninth Air Force and was ultimately

assigned to special duties with the

Air Force General Staff.

Linked to Vassily Stalin

In 1953 The American Weekly published

a story by Mr. Amoss that told of his

attempt to engineer the transportation

out of Russia of Vassily Stalin, son

of the late dictator. The attempt failed

and it was never made clear whether the

younger Stalin was to have been kidnapped

or to have cooperated in the plot.

In 1945 Mr. Amoss was decorated by Gen.

Charles de Gaulle with the French Croix

de Guerre and Legion of Honor for his

service as commanding officer of the

Experimental Detachment, G-3, Army

Forces in the Middle East, and with

the Ninth Air Force.

Before the war Mr. Amoss was president

of the Gramtrade International Corporation

of New York, exporters of metals and

chemicals.

---------- End of Obit -----------

• 10 months later...
Obituary of Ulius L. Amoss

"The World's Leading Private Eye"

ULIUS AMOSS DIES

RAN SPY NETWORK

Ex-Officer Led World-Wide

Private Intelligence Service

Baltimore Nov 9 (AP) (1961)

Ulius L. Amoss, a colonel in the

Air Force Reserve who operated

a private international spy network

died here today in his home. He

was 67 years old.

Mr. Amoss, once described as

"the world's leading private eye"

operated the intelligence service

from his office here. Some 1,000

persons subscribed to the International

Services Information Foundatioan

which he organized fifteen years ago.

The former intelligence officer made

national news in 1953 when he claimed

his organization had engineered the

escape into Denmark of a Polish flyer

in his Russian built MIG-15 jet.

A Polish lieutenant,Franciszek Jarecki,

landed the undamaged plane, said to

have been the first of its type to fall

into Allied hands after the outbreak

of the Korean conflict. The flyer

later denied Mr. Amoss had had

anything to do with his defection.

Mr. Amoss served with the Office

of Strategic Services early in World

War II. Later he became chief of

the Ninth Air Force and was ultimately

assigned to special duties with the

Air Force General Staff.

Linked to Vassily Stalin

In 1953 The American Weekly published

a story by Mr. Amoss that told of his

attempt to engineer the transportation

out of Russia of Vassily Stalin, son

of the late dictator. The attempt failed

and it was never made clear whether the

younger Stalin was to have been kidnapped

or to have cooperated in the plot.

In 1945 Mr. Amoss was decorated by Gen.

Charles de Gaulle with the French Croix

de Guerre and Legion of Honor for his

service as commanding officer of the

Experimental Detachment, G-3, Army

Forces in the Middle East, and with

the Ninth Air Force.

Before the war Mr. Amoss was president

of the Gramtrade International Corporation

of New York, exporters of metals and

chemicals.

---------- End of Obit -----------

Well John, that is definitely some compelling material. I realize that you were interviewed by the ARRB, and I agree with you, [after doing my own research into the people and places circa 1962-63...Pennsylvania, Maryland and elsewhere] that you have some insights that are unique to your own research. What is your view about the financing of the assassination, in light of the trails you have studied, my own personal interest came after reading Dirty Money: Swiss Banks, The Mafia, Money Laundering and White Collar Crime - Thurston Clarke & John J Tigue, Jr..