The Education Forum

You Can Talk the Talk But Can You Walk the Walk?

Tim Gratz

Daniel, as you well know, "fighting" is often used in a figurative sense. If I posted that Christians United For Israel were "fighting" for the continued existence of Isreal did you REALLY think I meant that their membership had traveled to the Middle East to take up arms? As you know, Isreal's continued existence is probably only guaranteed by its continued protection by the United States. Which is one of the reasons the terrorists hate us.

The Christians United For Israel are just a pack of religious extremists.

Their version of protecting Israel (and perhaps yours, Tim) is Zionist control of the entire ME, by force if necessary. And their obsession with biblical prophesies overrides any so-called Christian ethics when it comes to the fate of the Palestinians.

The tragedy of Palestine is outlined in this thread from the PC section (where this should be):

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11497

Edited by Mark Stapleton

Hi All

IMHO religious zealot’s whether politically or purely religiously motivated are a great threat to peaceful cohabitation.

It never ceases to amaze me that when this type of person finds their god, they rarely sit back in contentment.

Chris Brown.

PS.

I’m not an atheist I was brought up as a Roman catholic and its teaching’s will stay with me in one form or another until my dieing day.

Well, there have been Zionist evangelists who seem to be trying to mess with history. Do you recall when some of them (I forget which ones, maybe Robertson and Falwell) claimed that Ariel Sharon's devastating stroke was an act of God due to the fact that Sharon had been the force behind the removal of Jews from some of the Arab settlements and was working toward the development of a Palestinian state?

It is also my concern that the Zionist evangelists are so caught up with emotions over the existence of the state of Israel that they are giving the country a blank check in terms of its acting responsibly within the community of nations. In the case of their nuclear capability, particularly Dimona, and in the case of Mordechai Vanunu, along with the dreadful treatment of the Palestinians in Israel they have made bad choices and need to be held accountable for them. However, any criticism, no matter how justified, is immediately greeted with an accusation of anti-Semitism from the Israeli's as well as from the Christian Right.