The Education Forum

Trolls

Jack White

Since there is little reason to post on these forums any more for

lack of new research, I have been observing from afar several

times a day without becoming involved in the xxxxx wars.

From a distant perspective, it is very clear that TROLLS seek

to emasculate the effectiveness of good research forums in

several ways.

1. They flood the forums with their NAME always being the

LAST to post in any thread, discouraging anyone from reading

or replying since the xxxxx appears to be dominating the thread.

Apparently they sit by their computers 24/7 waiting to pounce

on any legitimate research with non sequiturs, nonsense, or

personal attacks. Often the entire first forum page seems to have

only ONE author, such as Tom Spitz or the like, ON EVERY THREAD.

This inhibits readership if one does not like Mr. Spitz nor agree

with his position. Many of the trolls are obsessed with support

of "official" stories, counter to good research or common sense.

They often reply to threads in which they have no interest nor

knowledge.

2. Trolls almost NEVER post legitimate research or facts to counter

research; they oppose, ask questions, vilify, ridicule, demand

documentation, post massive links to websites, or any other methods

of distraction from the subject at hand.

This is only an observation and is not directed at any particular

xxxxx. No need...you can recognize all of them by their behavior.

Jack

addendum...this posting was prompted after I opened the

forum today, and out of the 11 topics on page one, the latest

responses to six subjects were by one prolific xxxxx, three by

another xxxxx, and only two by legimitate researchers.

Edited by Jack White

In defense of Tom Spitz, I've noticed that his "domination" of the forum usually goes on in the middle of the night. Once upon a time, he and I would be the only ones on the forum in the wee hours, and we would exchange ideas. It appears that he's once again in a position where he can post late at night. I would bet that there are other times of day when he never posts at all.

While Tom may be annoying to some, I don't consider him a xxxxx. He has, behind the scenes, been involved in a number of projects keeping the case alive. He has also published several articles on the assassination in his local paper. This is more than most here have accomplished.

While some find his "Castro or the mob or Castro and the mob" did it theory too much to stomach, I think a little diversity is good for the Forum. Maybe it will prepare some here for the upcoming "Oswald did it all by himself and you are all idiots" onslaught after HBO puts out its Bugliosi BS. (FWIW I recently had a talk with a network VP about creating something to counter HBO's BS. The VP seemed interested. A week later I received the bad news. The network wasn't interested in creating anything related to the Kennedy assassination, because it's already being covered by HBO and they didn't want to appear to be copying them. ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!)

In defense of Tom Spitz, I've noticed that his "domination" of the forum usually goes on in the middle of the night. Once upon a time, he and I would be the only ones on the forum in the wee hours, and we would exchange ideas. It appears that he's once again in a position where he can post late at night. I would bet that there are other times of day when he never posts at all.

While Tom may be annoying to some, I don't consider him a xxxxx. He has, behind the scenes, been involved in a number of projects keeping the case alive. He has also published several articles on the assassination in his local paper. This is more than most here have accomplished.

While some find his "Castro or the mob or Castro and the mob" did it theory too much to stomach, I think a little diversity is good for the Forum. Maybe it will prepare some here for the upcoming "Oswald did it all by himself and you are all idiots" onslaught after HBO puts out its Bugliosi BS. (FWIW I recently had a talk with a network VP about creating something to counter HBO's BS. The VP seemed interested. A week later I received the bad news. The network wasn't interested in creating anything related to the Kennedy assassination, because it's already being covered by HBO and they didn't want to appear to be copying them. ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!)

TOM SPITZ is purely a fictitious name. Any resemblance to any person,

living or dead, is purely coincidental. I could just have easily used a name

Lem Cheesehead or Creole Lampoon. I have a nephew named Tom and

my favorite dog breed is Spitz or Samoyed. Maybe I should have used

Sam Spitz.

Jack :)

Edited by Jack White

Sam Spitz.

Wow ... someone should forward your words of wisdom to MARK SPITZ the gold medal winner in the Olympics for his swimming abilities.

Come on, Jack, tell the truth. "Tom Spitz" is an anagram of Zit Stomp, a medication for acne that I used as a kid. Obviously you used it too.

Come on, Jack, tell the truth. "Tom Spitz" is an anagram of Zit Stomp, a medication for acne that I used as a kid. Obviously you used it too.

Hopefully Jack wasn't referring to me, even though I do spit a lot.

--Thomas

Jack,

PM the mods with your concerns. Consider, though, it becomes very difficult to restrict someone just because they are a prodigious poster. If their posts are not pertinent, then they might be removed. If the posts are not in accordance with the conditions of this forum then we can remove them.

On the other hand, just because they make a certain number of posts.... well, that would be up to the board owners. I appreciate and understand your concerns - valid as they may be - but the mods can only act on certain circumstances.

Raise your concerns to the mods if you have not already done so.

Sam Spitz.

Isn't this the onboxios sort of behavior that got Jack put on moderation? Perhaps he should be put back on it?

2. Trolls almost NEVER post legitimate research or facts to counter

research; they oppose, ask questions, vilify, ridicule, demand

documentation, post massive links to websites, or any other methods

of distraction from the subject at hand.

A perfect description of your, Drago's and Lemkin's posts except for the "demand

documentation" part you posts are often woefully lacking in it and you you don't like being asked to provide it.

That relative Colby allegedly lost in the Holocaust ... his name wouldn't be Goebbels, would it?

Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower you out do yourself. I'm tempted to respond with some choice four letter Anglo-Saxon words but won't out of respect for the forum. Your post above was the most contemtable I've seen on this forum.

I ask that the moderators of this forum leave his post unaltered because it reveales the true Charles Drago.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...381&hl=ansa

That's the first topic on the Terni tests I reported for Ansa (and some others just "paste and copy" for their agencies).

Well, here mr. Drago said to know me - the author of the report - then asked for my "younger sister".

Actually, he did not asked for her number when I entered the forum :) --- and it is not because I have no sister, but a brother with kung fu/karate skills :D

In the same post, mr. Ecker said the report of Terni was a "ridicolous attempt" by the Italian Army not to link the Carcano to the killing (exactly the opposite done in Terni :D).

One can write papers on "Ars Eloquentia", and also demonstrate these approachs are "xxxxx intended". But this is false!

It seems to me just a "way to approach things"... do not think mr. Drago or Mr. Ecker wanted to false the report making personal divagations and attacks...

Put here my experience, hope to peace these annoying posts one has to write sometime (I posted a similar thread few weeks ago).

And yes.... in the last weeks is more difficult to navigate the forum than before.

I join Herr Colby in that request.

Charles,

When you made that crack to Purvis in another thread ... that was funny. Tom and your exchange is seen below ....

(Thomas H. Purvis @ Nov 11 2007, 05:50 PM) *

However, as with Adolph Hitler, the KKK, and all of the other such groups of history, the "need" to associate and belong has lead to far more "sheeples" than to independent thinkers.

This from a man in uniform.

FWIW - There is an old saying in comedy that says one should always close by leaving them laughing, thus you should have stopped with the remark to Tom. When you start talking Holocaust and making remarks that could be seen as people being relatives to Nazi's, then you have crossed the line and it really makes you look bad. In fact, it cuts to the heart of being a "xxxxx".

Bill

"Sometimes, Internet xxxxx is trying to spin conflicting information, is questioning in an insincere manner, flaming discussion, insulting people, turning people against each other, harassing forum members, ignoring warnings from forum moderators."

Len Colby' penned.....

[...]

Isn't this the onboxios sort of behavior that got Jack put on moderation? Perhaps he should be put back on it?

[...]

your usefulness for the Lone Nut side of the JFK assassination was shot down when Roland Zavada told you he did not need your assistance.....

Edited by David G. Healy