The Education Forum

Trolls

Jack White

Miller, just a question: why do you bold your posts? on the web is something like.. screaming.

it makes me this effect. well, anyway I prefer a short bolded instead of 10000 words copied from a website I can easily navigate by myself....

Let me answer for Wild Bill.....I know he won't mind, it's a 'EGO' thing Claudio, I need to stand out!

I join Herr Colby in that request.

Charles,

When you made that crack to Purvis in another thread ... that was funny. Tom and your exchange is seen below ....

(Thomas H. Purvis @ Nov 11 2007, 05:50 PM) *

However, as with Adolph Hitler, the KKK, and all of the other such groups of history, the "need" to associate and belong has lead to far more "sheeples" than to independent thinkers.

This from a man in uniform.

FWIW - There is an old saying in comedy that says one should always close by leaving them laughing, thus you should have stopped with the remark to Tom. When you start talking Holocaust and making remarks that could be seen as people being relatives to Nazi's, then you have crossed the line and it really makes you look bad. In fact, it cuts to the heart of being a "xxxxx".

Bill

"Sometimes, Internet xxxxx is trying to spin conflicting information, is questioning in an insincere manner, flaming discussion, insulting people, turning people against each other, harassing forum members, ignoring warnings from forum moderators."

Bill,

Thanks for the positive half of the review.

As for the pan, ask yourself why I goaded Colby as I did. I can give you a few hints if you need them.

What was Goebbels' role in the Third Reich? How might it be related to Colby's role on this Forum? How might their political masters' agendas overlap?

One more: How laughable is it when you get a dishonorable, untruthful mudslinger to accuse someone else of dishonorable, untruthful mudslinging?

I'm bunching up phlegm here!

If anyone truly believes that I am writing what I believe to be literally true in these exposures of Colby ... well, I simply do not know how to communicate with such a person.

An unrelated observation: Given the height of the guard towers at many of the camps, a fall from the top likely would have been fatal.

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...381&hl=ansa

That's the first topic on the Terni tests I reported for Ansa (and some others just "paste and copy" for their agencies).

Well, here mr. Drago said to know me - the author of the report - then asked for my "younger sister".

Actually, he did not asked for her number when I entered the forum :) --- and it is not because I have no sister, but a brother with kung fu/karate skills :D

In the same post, mr. Ecker said the report of Terni was a "ridicolous attempt" by the Italian Army not to link the Carcano to the killing (exactly the opposite done in Terni :D).

One can write papers on "Ars Eloquentia", and also demonstrate these approachs are "xxxxx intended". But this is false!

It seems to me just a "way to approach things"... do not think mr. Drago or Mr. Ecker wanted to false the report making personal divagations and attacks...

Put here my experience, hope to peace these annoying posts one has to write sometime (I posted a similar thread few weeks ago).

And yes.... in the last weeks is more difficult to navigate the forum than before.

Dear Sr. Accogli,

Thank you for understanding that I meant no offense. In fact, Mr. Carroll, on that other thread, had made a humorous posting regarding an Italian actress named Monica Bellucci. I was responding, also with humor, to Mr. Carroll, one of the Forum's valued members (and a gentleman with whom I have had scalding disagreements in the past, but whom I respect).

Charles

No thank needed mr. Drago.

The fact is that here somebody do not realise - or do not want to do it - the web communication is a different way of debating.

One should always read a post 10 times before answer, or presume to have understood it in a way to furnish a utile reply.

On another hand, one should try to summarize as possible the posts, not to offer trolls 1000000 ways to go into the debate.

Stop here: I wrote 5-6 post this nite, do not want to pass for a xxxxx :) ..