The Education Forum

The mysterious role of Fred Crisman, Dallas tramp

Ed is supposedly only a witness, not a perpetrator. If Files' story were true, the only responsible path you could beat is to a court of competent jurisdiction to nail the sumbinch. I don't believe - on faith - that you can or will. So, to me, it's a non-story right from the git-go. Prove me wrong. Hanging the story out there for someone else to buy doesn't do it for me.

Duke, you may have missed that I was not the first to investigate James Files. As a matter of fact Joe West located Files based on a tip from an FBI agent. Joe West was doing exactly what you suggest untill his untimely death.

Any suggestions how I should revive his action as a non American? As I understand, an American organisation as COPA is even struggling to get a Grand Jury together.

Its been how many years since the Files story came out? Whats the hold-up?

Bill

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill

It holds up as well as ever. :ice

But the government does not want to hold up anything else than Lee Oswald did it alone, remember?

Wim

Letting the casings fiasco aside (or did I miss new developements re. Eaglesham's article and you giving him a cold shower), and overlooking the army serial number stunt (remember that one,and you know to kill a country and what Files says now, don't you),

and not asking what happened to the letter posted on the internet where Files(remember the one who said he did not read much),admitted that reading is about all prisoners like him can and does do.

I have a real question (go figure) for you Wim.

Did Files take his guitar and the funny hat with him to Dallas, you know the accessoires he used in the (in)famous picture with the alledged Tippit killer called Raven if I remember right ( like the Ravens that flew in Laos) ?

Why I ask this ? Well, the pictures were shot in the same room it seems.

Don't ask me for proof, prove me wrong (I do it Wim style this time), or take a real close look.

Maybe someone should have a nice chat with Files ex even.

Will you ?

:box

Just teasing, I am not a violent person

On another, maybe more constructive side, did you ever consider running a newspaper add (is that the right word) in the chicago area, asking persons who knew James Files /Sutton back then to come forward ?

Maybe someone really did see him in a uniform and knows about his Laos duty, or knows about him and Nicoletti,the Giancanna grocery visits on Sundays (I think), and so on.

Very often, the simple approach can bring the best result, and the money for those adds, those are peanuts for you anyway.

Don't reject the idea simply because it is coming from me, else I put the kickboxer in my next message.

No no, just a joke, as I said, no violence from me .

:)

Edited by Dave Weaver

Bill

It holds up as well as ever. :)

But the government does not want to hold up anything else than Lee Oswald did it alone, remember?

Wim

What about the foreign press? I keep hearing about how widespread it is to believe in conspiracy in other nations. Many of these nations hate the US. Why would they refuse to cover your stories about Files & Judyth & ???

Bill

• 7 months later...
Crisman + Holt = Hunt

Hunt + Sturgis + Harrelson = 3 tramps

Do the math and you'll find the real answer!!!

Don:

Reading your post puzzles me... can you elaborate a bit on what you mean by this C+H = Hunt equation, and the comment of doing the math? I for one am confused about a credible explanation of the tramp photos, who they were (or might have been), why they were in the train car, and what this anecdote really means. Many prominent researchers appear divided on this subject, with no clear consensus. You seem to have insight and knowledge regarding the tramp story, and I'd appreciate any further explanation you could offer.

Gene