The Education Forum

YARBOROUGH+POWERS=LBJ not covered by YOUNGBLOOD (radio)

Good Day.... The following from researcher VINCE PALAMARA's excellent research article, "BREAKDOWN 'FULL DISCLOSURE'; THE 'BREAKDOWN' OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE SECRET SERVICE ON NOVEMBER 22, 1963" (chapter 3) has stunned me a bit, and could, very well, explain MUCH with regards to attack timestamping YOUNGBLOOD and his being clearly seen in the IKE ALTGENS #6 photo STILL SITTING in his front seat of the VPOTUS convertible at Z-255 (yet, in the warrenatti-"world", supposedly, two shots----and only 2 shots----have already been fired) ....

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/03/VP/10-VP.html

(QUOTE)

Although "official" history tells us Youngblood received a medal for his fast actions in Dallas covering LBJ (who wasn't even a target) after the first shot sounded, Senator Ralph Yarborough, who sat in the very same car with Youngblood and LBJ, said that this never happened - not only did Youngblood never even leave the front seat, the agent and LBJ were listening to a walkie-talkie with the volume set too low for the Senator to hear what they were picking up ("The Death of a President", p. 166 - surprisingly, Dave Powers, who rode in the follow-up car in place of Cecil Stoughton, agreed with Yarborough on this)

(( my emphasis ))

(END QUOTE)

.... I have always known that the very important ALTGENS # 6 photo did NOT confirm LBJ and YOUNGBLOOD's attack shots timestamping words-salad-claims, but i did not know that YARBOROUGH also de-bunked their claims, and i am stunned i forgot that detail from MANCHESTER's The Death of a President.... It has been years (decades?) since i read TDOAP.... methinks it needs to be read again (and will be).

:{ )-]

???? Do you have any references to additional DP witnesses who also stated that YOUNGBLOOD never protectively climbed atop LBJ during the attack, and/or LBJ++YOUNGBLOOD listening to a walkie-talkie just prior/during the attack?

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

ROSEMARY WILLIS 2nd Headsnap; Westward, Ultrafast, & Directly Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing Victims locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Suspected trajectories, Evidentiary artifacts, etc

President KENNEDY "Men of Courage: 4 Principles" speech, and a portion of fellow researchers and my research & discoveries, 1975 to present

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

"He stepped over into the back seat and sat on the Vice President. He sat in a crouched position. During this time he heard two more shots. He (YOUNGBLOOD) doesn't know if they came after he was on top of the Vice President, but Mr. Johnson told him that was so."

- from the 18DEC63 Secret Service report, but, as seen in the ALTGENS photo taken at Z-255, YOUNGBLOOD is still sitting in his front seat.

"Shortly thereafter the first shot went off and it sounded to me as if it were a firecracker. I noticed then that the President moved quite far to his left after the shot from the extreme right hand side where he had been sitting. There was a second shot and Governor Connally disappeared from sight and then there was a third shot which took off the top of the President's head and had the sickening sound of a grapefruit splattering against the side of a wall. The total time between the first and third shots was about 5 or 6 seconds. My first impression was that the shots came from the right and overhead, but I also had a fleeting impression that the noise appeared to come from the front in the area of the triple overpass."

----DAVID F. POWERS, close KENNEDY friend and POTUS Aide, who rode in the Secret Service followup Cadillac only 25' behind JFK, in POWERS 5-18-64 affidavit to the warrenatti ( *only* six months after the attack)

I was never one of the use people who had doubts or suspicions about the Warren Commission's report on the president's death. But five years after Jack died, I was having dinner with Kenny O'Donnell and a few other people at Jimmy's Harborside Restaurant in Boston, and we got to talking about the assassination.

I was surprised to hear O'Donnell say that he was sure he had heard two shots that came from behind the fence.

"That's not what you told the Warren Commission," I said.

"You're right," he replied. "I told the FBI what I had heard, but they said it couldn't have happened that way and that I must have been imagining things. So I testified the way they wanted me to. I just didn't want to stir up any more pain and trouble for the family."

"I can't believe it," I said. "I wouldn't have done that in a million years. I would have told the truth."

"Tip, you have to understand. The family-everybody wanted this thing behind them."

Dave Powers was with us at dinner that night, and his recollection of the shots was the same as O'Donnell's. Kenny O'Donnell is no longer alive, but during the writing of this book I checked with Dave Powers. As they say in the news business, he stands by his story.

(END QUOTE)

----TIP O'NEILL book, Man of the House, 1987

Edited by Don Roberdeau