The Education Forum

Zapruder Film

Bill, the "Greer-Shoots-JFK" scenario has been discussed to death on the forum. Usually, as you well know, it's blamed on viewing a substandard copy of the Z-film. While I don't advocate shooting the newbies, I do advocate having them read through as much of the archives here as possible...especially on a subject that has generated as much discussion as this one.

Failing that, our job probably should be to advise the newbies not to follow Alice and the Mad Hatter down the proverbial rabbit holes.

And YOU, of ALL people, BIll, should know something about discussing what someone allegedly sees or doesn't see in images from poor copies of the Z-film. Not trying to give you grief here, just expressing my surprise.

Had Greer ACTUALLY "off'ed" the boss, with as many years as the Z-film has been available, someone would've proven it beyond a reasonable doubt by now. Instead, it has been thoroughly debunked, only to be resurrected every so often by a newbie who hasn't done their proverbial homework. [i've previously been the rookie who hadn't done the homework, so I know whereof I speak.] And LOTS of LIVE EYEWITNESSES were ridiculed for what they believed they saw...many still being ridiculed to this very day. It just goes with the territory, on this highly emotional topic.

Not intending to come off as unsympathetic to newbies, either...just trying to give them the same "read the archives" advice that I was given when I first came aboard.

Not intending to come off as unsympathetic to newbies, either...just trying to give them the same "read the archives" advice that I was given when I first came aboard.

Mark, that is good advice ... just before starting a new thread ... it would probably be wise for people to do a simple archive search to see if their questions have already been addressed.

And to jump to a response Purvis made where he says 'is this supposed to be an Education forum' ... if he doesn't think that it is an education forum, I wonder why he is here?

Bill

You guys seemed to have missed something here. Kathleen had merely stated that she thought she had seen something on the Zapruder film. She does have a right to question things that she think she sees and that's why I gave her an explanation as to why Greer could not have shot anyone by way of what I have seen. To come out and start implying that she is a nut for even bringing up an observation she felt she had witnessed doesn't reflect well on the premise that this is supposed to be an "Education Forum".

Bill Miller[/b]

this is supposed to be an "Education Forum".

In most societies, "homework" is an essential element of education.

The "Greer Shot JFK" subject has been repeatedly demonstrated as to it's general stupidity and lack of any research by many, for a long time.

This is not the "re-education" Forum.

If it is to be an intelligent discussion of the aspects of the assassination, one would expect some effort on the part of those who post here to conduct some research into their topic.

Otherwise, this forum will look much like the other talk shows in which the forum will be flooded with absolute nonsense.

I can show an old "NATIONAL ENQUIRER" which demonstrates photo's of JFK alive and living on some Carribbean Island with Brain Damage.

Wanna discuss exactly how stupid I would look were it to be posted as a topic of discussion?

The tabloid was called Midnight. It had pictures of a man with massive white hair in a wheelchair, a Jackie lookalike with scarf and sunglasses and someone looking like Ari Onassis. They kept continuing the story each week. It was funny as hell. No one believed it. We used to laugh our asses off. They had a story called: "Strange Appetite: Boy Eats Own Foot." And they show this kid and you can tell he's eating pizza. It was a funny little newspaper and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Kennedy story ended on a yacht where Jackie and Ari throw Kennedy's coffin overboard -- he had died.

I want to thank Bill Miller for coming to my defense.

Is there any aspect of the Kennedy Assassination that hasn't been discussed forever? Can I talk about Harvey and Lee or is that already passe? When I joined, Mr. Simkin said I could ask any question I want -- as this is the "Education Forum." The technical problem is if I do a search here, I get page one of today's topics.

I know people have said over the years that the driver shot Kennedy, but this was the first time I had seen it. It really surprised me. I've gone on youtube.com and seen other copies of the Zapruder film and most of the copies reveal it's a sunspot on Kellerman's head that looks like a gun in the copy I saw that started this thread. And the timing of it was amazing.

So Purvis, what would you have me discuss?

Kathy Collins

No problem, Kathleen ... even though you don't need defending. I bet that if you look back through the thread titles that Purvis has started and/or posted in that you will find that he has repeated himself on many occasions. In fact, was it not long ago where he started a thread called " ''''' one more time"? It was ground that had been already covered if I remember right.

Ask any questions you like, but remember that the archives are a good source for finding information that has already been discussed.

Bill

No problem, Kathleen ... even though you don't need defending. I bet that if you look back through the thread titles that Purvis has started and/or posted in that you will find that he has repeated himself on many occasions. In fact, was it not long ago where he started a thread called " ''''' one more time"? It was ground that had been already covered if I remember right.

Ask any questions you like, but remember that the archives are a good source for finding information that has already been discussed.

Bill

The Z film demonstrates that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ppqi37BIY

But, the Z film has been altered.

That is disturbing as it raises the question:

What can be extrapolated?

It is very important to review ground that has already been discussed, as new discoveries are always waiting to come to light, as for example the discovery that Hoffman's story is invalid.

(see: http://www.dukelane.com/freewayman.pdf )

Here is an intersesting video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaHu4KxrY6I

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Unless I'm becoming a fruit loop, I just watched the Zapruder Film and for

the first time saw what looked like the driver turning around and shooting Kennedy!

It seems impossible, but you must look at this. Watch the driver, the timing of

the fatal shot and the white area on the grass, usually referred to as "the blob."

Perhaps the answer lies within the question!

"Unless I'm becoming a fruit loop,"

However, on the other hand:

What question?

EBC

You guys seemed to have missed something here. Kathleen had merely stated that she thought she had seen something on the Zapruder film. She does have a right to question things that she think she sees and that's why I gave her an explanation as to why Greer could not have shot anyone by way of what I have seen. To come out and start implying that she is a nut for even bringing up an observation she felt she had witnessed doesn't reflect well on the premise that this is supposed to be an "Education Forum".

Bill Miller[/b]

The "Greer Shot JFK" subject has been repeatedly demonstrated as to it's general stupidity and lack of any research by many, for a long time.

If it is to be an intelligent discussion of the aspects of the assassination, one would expect some effort on the part of those who post here to conduct some research into their topic.

Otherwise, this forum will look much like the other talk shows in which the forum will be flooded with absolute nonsense.

I can show an old "NATIONAL ENQUIRER" which demonstrates photo's of JFK alive and living on some Carribbean Island with Brain Damage.

Wanna discuss exactly how stupid I would look were it to be posted as a topic of discussion?

The tabloid was called Midnight. It had pictures of a man with massive white hair in a wheelchair, a Jackie lookalike with scarf and sunglasses and someone looking like Ari Onassis. They kept continuing the story each week. It was funny as hell. No one believed it. We used to laugh our asses off. They had a story called: "Strange Appetite: Boy Eats Own Foot." And they show this kid and you can tell he's eating pizza. It was a funny little newspaper and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Kennedy story ended on a yacht where Jackie and Ari throw Kennedy's coffin overboard -- he had died.

Is there any aspect of the Kennedy Assassination that hasn't been discussed forever? Can I talk about Harvey and Lee or is that already passe? When I joined, Mr. Simkin said I could ask any question I want -- as this is the "Education Forum." The technical problem is if I do a search here, I get page one of today's topics.

I know people have said over the years that the driver shot Kennedy, but this was the first time I had seen it. It really surprised me. I've gone on youtube.com and seen other copies of the Zapruder film and most of the copies reveal it's a sunspot on Kellerman's head that looks like a gun in the copy I saw that started this thread. And the timing of it was amazing.

Kathy Collins

In event that the "Greer shot Kennedy" is the best you can do!--------------------Nothing!

As it only continues to foster and generate more confusion among those such as yourself who have apparantly done absolutely no research into the subject matter.

Why not just sit back and make an attempt to research and learn?

Bill Miller[/b]

Kathy Collins

In event that the "Greer shot Kennedy" is the best you can do!--------------------Nothing!

As it only continues to foster and generate more confusion among those such as yourself who have apparantly done absolutely no research into the subject matter.

Why not just sit back and make an attempt to research and learn?

I mentioned in my biography here that I have done research into Donald O. Norton (I won't say who he is, as you know everything) and whether Karyn Kupcinet was killed by a hit to take Chicagoans minds off the Mob connection to the Assassination.

I was incredulous how few people looked at my findings about Donald O. Norton and his brother and Ralph Geb -- their photos, their businesses, their whereabouts, which are on my blog. Don't say I never contributed to research. That was something someone fed the Forum when I joined. I think it was brave of me to look into Donald O. Norton -- especially when he owns at least 2 properties not far from where I live.

thecloakofdarkness.blogspot.com

The other day was the first time I had ever seen Greer shoot Kennedy. I was really shocked and remembered that some witnesses had said the shot sounded like it came from inside the car. I'm sorry if my enthusiasm took you aback. This, too, is something the alterationists left in the film -- this illusion.

Kathy

This software has such great capabilities. I typed in Greer as he was the one who supposedly killed Kennedy. One thing came up -- pinned: Who killed JFK, poll and discussion. Then the rest of the subjects were today's Forum. I would like to look in the archives, but the search here stinks, as I found out before.

Kathy Collins

I CAN'T ACCESS THE DAMN ARCHIVES! Do you know how frustrating that is? And I'll remind you Mr. Simkin told me I could ask all the questions I want. I started this thread. If you didn't like it, don't come onto any other threads I start.

And I'm not going to let you and Purvis tell me what to write about here. Purvis inferred I was stupid. If this harrassment continues, I'll report it right to Simkin everytime.

Kathy Collins

I CAN'T ACCESS THE DAMN ARCHIVES! Do you know how frustrating that is? And I'll remind you Mr. Simkin told me I could ask all the questions I want. I started this thread. If you didn't like it, don't come onto any other threads I start.

And I'm not going to let you and Purvis tell me what to write about here. Purvis inferred I was stupid. If this harrassment continues, I'll report it right to Simkin everytime.

Kathy Collins

Kathy,

Did you see my post # 22 on this thread?

What do you think?

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Miles Scull

The Kodachrome film Zapruder used had a highly reflective property to it. Then guys like Kellerman appear to have used tonic on their hair giving it a shiny slick appearance. One such tonic that was popular in the 60's was 'Vitalis hair tonic'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaHu4KxrY6I[/color]

The clown talking on the video hasn't a clue about perspective or he is playing to an audience that he figures doesn't have a clue either. The joker mentions how the people on the south pasture are not looking at JFK as he passes them as if the limo is out of sync with the background - he fails to consider the angle at which the two are being seen from where Zapruder stood. In reality the limo had already passed the location of the people that this moron was talking about. An example of how absurd his observations are could be compared to Altgens #6 and have the same guy say how the limo is just passing the doorway to the TSBD.

Bill

It is very important to review ground that has already been discussed, as new discoveries are always waiting to come to light, as for example the discovery that Hoffman's story is invalid.

(see: http://www.dukelane.com/freewayman.pdf )

Here is an intersesting video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaHu4KxrY6I

Thank you especially for the last video. It's very clear Kellerman's head has a shine on it (Brylcreem?) and Greer isn't shooting a gun. I know about the Ed Hoffman story from TMWKK. The photos on that PDF were fantastic. When I first came onto this Forum I was criticized for posting aerial views of Donald O. Norton's houses with Google Earth. Which was stupid because these pictures are free public records. Now I see other people using them and TV news uses them all the time.

Kathy Collins

Unless I'm becoming a fruit loop, I just watched the Zapruder Film and for

the first time saw what looked like the driver turning around and shooting Kennedy!

It seems impossible, but you must look at this. Watch the driver, the timing of

the fatal shot and the white area on the grass, usually referred to as "the blob."

Perhaps the answer lies within the question!

"Unless I'm becoming a fruit loop,"

However, on the other hand:

What question?

EBC

Becoming a fruit loop and being one are 2 different things, as you well illustrate the latter. This thread is about Greer seemingly shooting at Kennedy in the Zapruder film. What did you contribute?

Kathy Collins