The Education Forum

Hammer Man and Crew

Don Bailey

Larger version of Towner supplied at: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123steamn/A.gif

The Epipolar Geometric Analysis done by Dale Myers has the Towner film ending approx 10.5 seconds before the 313 headshot.

In Z frames that about frame 124, if it existed.

Croft photo is taken at Z161, which gives mallet/beermug man approx. 2 seconds to stop waving his arm, reach his mallet/mug

and appear as such in Croft's photo.

interesting

chris

Chris,

Just to be sure, is this Mallet Man?

If not, please point him out. Thx.

Tbig-1-1-33.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we can identify another spotter signal or muzzle flash or whatever it may be. (Lady to Hammerman's right)

Or, is that just another one of those reflections?

Also, hammerman apparently with nothing in hand but a gesture of waving.

Towner film with Hammerman stabilized.

Let's see, we have Z film damage around 153 and the Croft photo is about 161. Interesting

chris

Chris, all of your stabilized gifs are great..but they all run much too fast and I know of no way to control them. The speed of one's internet connection seems to determine the speed and having a fast one they zip past at speeds I can't focus on the details...is there someway you can post them with a speed control or is there some standard software that will? Thanks. Otherwise they are great...magical!

Peter,

Whenever I want to control the speed of a gif, I drag and drop onto Quicktime.

Use the arrow keys to control speed.

Hope this helps,

chris

Miles,

The flash in Towner appears beyond her right shoulder. (Lady at far right)

I'm not sure what that object in Croft is, but it's on the wrong side of her.

Also, that object you pointed out is huge, the flash in Towner appears to be alot smaller. Made to look like her hand waving.

No waving hand. imo

Compare it to other's in the animation.

chris

Do you really consider this a photo study, or is it a form of acquiescence to the originator of this thread?

For example, I could say that the lady on the left appears to be holding a red triangle, and perhaps I could further say that it may be indicative of triangulation of fire. While that interpretation is RIDICULOUS, the sad part of this is it fits right in with all the rest of this stuff.

Kathy

Kathy,

Consider the forum gene pool from which such foolishness flows from.

Bill Miller

Just a couple of questions:

Flash--1-1.jpg

Use the Willis, and Betzner photo along with the Zapruder film to better help you understand the images. The flash is a woman waving her hand as her palm turns in and out of view. The mentioning of a mallet is pure foolishness.

Edited by Bill Miller