The Education Forum

Hammer Man and Crew

Don Bailey

You are the one with the ridiculous claim if you think that I'm a LN'er... matter of fact, I don't care what you think of me or my views. When I signed up for this forum it was to discuss the topics on the JFK assassination, there is nothing in the rules about conforming to your supposed golden word.

No ... I don't think you are necessarily a LN'r .... but I do think removing the "L" would be appropriate. That thread about Hudson maybe being one of the tramps was certainly a classic.

It does make sense to have a signalman or several signalmen on the ground. The enormous object in this man’s hand is out of the ordinary. Signalers and markers were in place for the shooters… like the yellow paint on the south side curb of Elm.

So what is your take on this ... is it your position that the people who carried out the assassination were not complex enough to come up with signals that only they would recognize as such, but instead handed out giant mallets to be waved around like one would see in an "Itchy and Scratchy" cartoon.

And about that 'yellow paint' you touched on. Just so you know ... the yellow paint has been used in Dallas since the mid to late 1950's to mark curbs where the road turns. So unless you are willing to say that JFK's assassination was being planned by way of painting the curbs in Dallas yellow before Kennedy was ever elected ... then you have a lot of loose ends to tie up. LOL!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ... I don't think you are necessarily a LN'r .... but I do think removing the "L" would be appropriate.

So what if I am, it’s what helped me to become a great investigator.

So what is your take on this ... is it your position that the people who carried out the assassination were not complex enough to come up with signals that only they would recognize as such, but instead handed out giant mallets to be waved around like one would see in an "Itchy and Scratchy" cartoon.

It certainly would be an eye-catcher for the SS to look at when they passed-by… another diversion.

That thread about Hudson maybe being one of the tramps was certainly a classic.

I’m not finished with that subject.

Don

Perhaps we can identify another spotter signal or muzzle flash or whatever it may be. (Lady to Hammerman's right)

Or, is that just another one of those reflections?

Also, hammerman apparently with nothing in hand but a gesture of waving.

Towner film with Hammerman stabilized.

Let's see, we have Z film damage around 153 and the Croft photo is about 161. Interesting

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

So what if I am, it’s what helped me to become a great investigator.

Yes ... your knowledge or lack of knowledge as to who Emmett Hudson was sure showed your investigative talents.

I’m not finished with that subject.

Don

Really? About the only thing left is for you to make a public apology to the Hudson family for thinking he was a tramp.

Perhaps we can identify another spotter signal or muzzle flash or whatever it may be. (Lady to Hammerman's right)

Let's see, we have Z film damage around 153 and the Croft photo is about 161. Interesting

chris

Chris, all of your stabilized gifs are great..but they all run much too fast and I know of no way to control them. The speed of one's internet connection seems to determine the speed and having a fast one they zip past at speeds I can't focus on the details...is there someway you can post them with a speed control or is there some standard software that will? Thanks. Otherwise they are great...magical!

Peter,

Here it is a little slower. Let me know if this is ok.

thanks,

chris

Larger version of Towner supplied at: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123steamn/A.gif

The Epipolar Geometric Analysis done by Dale Myers has the Towner film ending approx 10.5 seconds before the 313 headshot.

In Z frames that about frame 124, if it existed.

Croft photo is taken at Z161, which gives mallet/beermug man approx. 2 seconds to stop waving his arm, reach his mallet/mug

and appear as such in Croft's photo.

interesting

chris

Larger version of Towner supplied at: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123steamn/A.gif

The Epipolar Geometric Analysis done by Dale Myers has the Towner film ending approx 10.5 seconds before the 313 headshot.

In Z frames that about frame 124, if it existed.

Croft photo is taken at Z161, which gives mallet/beermug man approx. 2 seconds to stop waving his arm, reach his mallet/mug

and appear as such in Croft's photo.

interesting

chris

Chris,

Just to be sure, is this Mallet Man?

If not, please point him out. Thx.

Tbig-1-1-33.jpg

chris

Chris, all of your stabilized gifs are great..but they all run much too fast and I know of no way to control them. The speed of one's internet connection seems to determine the speed and having a fast one they zip past at speeds I can't focus on the details...is there someway you can post them with a speed control or is there some standard software that will? Thanks. Otherwise they are great...magical!

Peter,

Whenever I want to control the speed of a gif, I drag and drop onto Quicktime.

Use the arrow keys to control speed.

Hope this helps,

chris

Miles,

The flash in Towner appears beyond her right shoulder. (Lady at far right)

I'm not sure what that object in Croft is, but it's on the wrong side of her.

Also, that object you pointed out is huge, the flash in Towner appears to be alot smaller. Made to look like her hand waving.

No waving hand. imo

Compare it to other's in the animation.

chris

Do you really consider this a photo study, or is it a form of acquiescence to the originator of this thread?

For example, I could say that the lady on the left appears to be holding a red triangle, and perhaps I could further say that it may be indicative of triangulation of fire. While that interpretation is RIDICULOUS, the sad part of this is it fits right in with all the rest of this stuff.

Kathy

beer-1.jpg

Edited by Kathy Beckett