The Education Forum

A Broad Outline of The Issues

Tim Gratz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And am I to sit silent when supposedly intelligent people seriosly suggest that an unnamed high-level official in the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION made a deal with Norman Mailer to resolve his tax problems if he would adopt the lone nut scenario? Or that Greer shot JFK in front of a multitude of witnesses? Or that Jesuits financed the assassination?

The above amounts to a most revealing example of the trickery that we've come to expect from Segretti Light.

1. Note the wholly irrelevant upper case emphasis on the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION. A Democrat! THAT Democrat!

2. Note the attack on a claim that never was made -- in this case, the manner in which Mailer was reached (see next item).

3. Note the unwillingness and/or inability to understand terms and definitions -- in particular, "administration."

4. Note the conflation of hypotheses, illustrating the most notorious, time-honored tactic of the disinformationalist.

It's all piffle, and the only moral response is to expose the perfidy for what it is.

The prime example: Segretti Light's pronouncement to Bill Kelly:

"You are wrong that the questions about the assassination are answerable; many are not."

There's the game in a nutcase ... er, nutshell.

The grand strategy of Segretti Light's masters is the perpetuation of uncertainty and confusion.

Such is his brief and that of Lamby and Purvo (Lamson, Colby, and Purvis; sounds like the Devil's law firm).

And by the way, when you read this guy's intellectually and grammatically impoverished posts, you know where the "Light" in "Segretti Light" comes from.

Charles Drago

Touche! And Tim's disinfo tactics are annoying to any who have debated him. It's a waste of time engaging anyone from that law firm on serious matters. :lol:

Although, by a twist of fate the Gratz agenda might clarify something for me, namely the issue of the Oswald defection. My knowledge of this is patchy. I will be keen to see Greg's timeline and how it meshes with Evica's 'A Certain Arrogance".

Mark, around 2001, I found and contacted a former student of Albert Schweitzer College. He agreed to answer a few a questions. One I put was if any other researchers had ever been in touch with him. I was curious to know who else might be digging in the same areas. Yes, came the reply -- George Michael Evica. I obtained GME's email address from the student and contacted him. After a couple of short email exchanges in which I outlined all the areas I was looking into, he asked that I cease any further research on those topics - that he was on the verge of making some big discoveries. He also offered to put me in touch with certain notable friends. If my sometimes scattergun efforts were potentially a problem for him, I was quite happy to agree to his request. Getting the facts out was all that mattered.

For two years or more I left those areas alone, but by then, a little miffed that I hadn't heard any further about being hooked up with his friends (I suspect "&*^# this" may have been what I muttered to myself), I dived back in. Then suddenly, in '04 or '05 I got an email from George Michael congratulating me on a post I'd made here - the contents of which ended up in his book. I guess he'd just plum forgot.

I relate this now, not to disparage the man (I'm sure there were good reasons why he didn't - or couldn't - keep his word), but to let you know that yes - there is - and couldn't help but be - a degree of "meshing". Glad you're reading the book - not surprisingly, I consider it a "must read" - despite not agreeing with all of its premises.

My work in this area also has had a lot of overlap with the work of Jim Olmstead - indeed, over time, has taken some of his work on board. As such, Jim has agreed to look over my time-line to see what he can add...

Greg, very interesting and new information about Sam Pate. I am sure all members will be interested in it.

I think it important enough it deserves a thread of its own and you should have credit for starting it. Can you do so? Or if you want I'll be glad to start it, copy your post and attribitute it to you.

Do you have any kind of bio info on him?

Tim,

Not sure discussing it here or anywhere else is going to amount to anything. He needs to answer questions under oath so that his veracity can be tested on it. A broader look at him may prove worthwhile, nonetheless.

As I write this post I'm pouring through the first batch of documents, manuscripts, and other materials from the Evica archive.

Charles, will this material be made available online?

As your own words attest, you're aware of George Michael's groundbreaking work on the Oswald defection. I have every reason to believe that Greg's contribution to the topic simultaneously will stand on its own merits and compliment, even as it is complimented by, my dear friend's work.

Thanks. That means a lot coming from you (despite the added pressure!). In truth, though ACA is not being used as a source, I won't be disappointed at any complimentary nature noted.

Segretti Light, by the way, is working to solve this case the same way a tumor is working to cure the cancer.

Strangely, I agree by noting tumors are grown in the lab so cures can be found :lol:

Mark, around 2001, I found and contacted a former student of Albert Schweitzer College. He agreed to answer a few a questions. One I put was if any other researchers had ever been in touch with him. I was curious to know who else might be digging in the same areas. Yes, came the reply -- George Michael Evica. I obtained GME's email address from the student and contacted him. After a couple of short email exchanges in which I outlined all the areas I was looking into, he asked that I cease any further research on those topics - that he was on the verge of making some big discoveries. He also offered to put me in touch with certain notable friends. If my sometimes scattergun efforts were potentially a problem for him, I was quite happy to agree to his request. Getting the facts out was all that mattered.

For two years or more I left those areas alone, but by then, a little miffed that I hadn't heard any further about being hooked up with his friends (I suspect "&*^# this" may have been what I muttered to myself), I dived back in. Then suddenly, in '04 or '05 I got an email from George Michael congratulating me on a post I'd made here - the contents of which ended up in his book. I guess he'd just plum forgot.

I relate this now, not to disparage the man (I'm sure there were good reasons why he didn't - or couldn't - keep his word), but to let you know that yes - there is - and couldn't help but be - a degree of "meshing". Glad you're reading the book - not surprisingly, I consider it a "must read" - despite not agreeing with all of its premises.

My work in this area also has had a lot of overlap with the work of Jim Olmstead - indeed, over time, has taken some of his work on board. As such, Jim has agreed to look over my time-line to see what he can add...

Greg, I've always been a bit reluctant to play the Oswald game. As GME writes: 'imagine a multi-dimensional game board of intelligence and espionage activities stretching across the Eurasion meta-continent in its developmental mode for over a century or more and being played with greater sophistication by the late 1950's'. It sounds like it's easier to become a chess grandmaster on a three dimensional game board. I'm grateful for your knowledge on this most confusing area of research. Have you considered writing a book yourself?

The first essay was tough going but the book is improving with time, like a nice red. There was a recent thread started by Don Roberdeau about a letter found in Jim Tower's records purportedly written by Oswald to the Senator requesting a return from Russia and I wondered if there might have also been some of the missing documents and letters alluded to by GME concerning the Schweitzer College, the passport application etc. Presumably Tower was friendly with Jim Wright and Sam Rayburn and they all seemed to have had written correspondence of some kind with the Oswald family.

Looking forward to the timeline.

p.s. who's going to win on Saturday?

Greg, et al,

The ultimate disposition of George Michael's materials has yet to be determined. There are a handful of viable locations under consideration, but my educated guess is that we're at least a solid year away from being able to provide pubic access to even a portion of the archive.

I must also make clear that all decisions will be made by Alycia Evica.

In the meantime, work is underway on a major project that George Michael asked to be our immediate focus of attention.

Hope this helps.

Charles

Thanks for the reply, Charles. Hope the project goes well and a suitable repository for the archives can be found.

Cheers,

greg

Greg, et al,

The ultimate disposition of George Michael's materials has yet to be determined. There are a handful of viable locations under consideration, but my educated guess is that we're at least a solid year away from being able to provide pubic access to even a portion of the archive.

I must also make clear that all decisions will be made by Alycia Evica.

In the meantime, work is underway on a major project that George Michael asked to be our immediate focus of attention.

Hope this helps.

Charles

Below is a thread re Richard R Carr which would go under Dealey Plaza witnesses. I will from time to time amend this post to include more DP witnesses so they are all located in this one post.

The Carr thread is interesting. I am not sure if I had read it before.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=655

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;#entry128267

Re Ed Hoffman:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=748

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1193

Re Roger Craig:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=838

Re James Worrell and what he saw:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...p=0entry0

June Dishong:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1070

Edited by Tim Gratz