The Education Forum

Bell & Cancellare Films destroy Zapruder authenticity

It is my maiden post, but this fact makes it punishingly clear to me that if we need to hang a hat on one bit of evidence that refutes Zapruder completely as being a tampered film that we can never rely:

In Bell Film at 1:12 to 1:15, (YouTube.com broadcast: search "Bell Film JFK assassination", the missing man in the rear of the flatbed truck can be seen leaving the truck and running to the grassy knoll area in the area to the left of the presidential motorcade. His figure can be seen in the light of the sun then changing into a darker figure in frames 1:12 to 1:14. He is definitively observed with his arm extended in frame 1:13. In comparison with Canciellere photo, this man is seated in that photo where he is on the move in the bell photo. In the Zapruder Film, this man is completely absent, both seated on the rear of the truck and running to the grassy knoll area. In either case, the Bell and Canciellere Photos/Films document the fact that this man does in fact exist while the Zapruder Film obliterates. In either case, the Bell and Canciellere Photos/Films prove that the Zapruder Film has been altered/tampered.

This may have found its way here before, but it's too close to the anniversary not to get my blood boiling!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Edited by Anthony DeFiore

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my maiden post, but this fact makes it punishingly clear to me that if we need to hang a hat on one bit of evidence that refutes Zapruder completely as being a tampered film that we can never rely:

In Bell Film at 1:12 to 1:15, (YouTube.com broadcast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhmeQicc6YE), the missing man in the rear of the flatbed truck can be seen leaving the truck and running to the grassy knoll area in the area to the left of the presidential motorcade. His figure can be seen in the light of the sun then changing into a darker figure in frames 1:12 to 1:14. He is definitively observed with his arm extended in frame 1:13. In comparison with Canciellere photo, this man is seated in that photo where he is on the move in the bell photo. In the Zapruder Film, this man is completely absent, both seated on the rear of the truck and running to the grassy knoll area. In either case, the Bell and Canciellere Photos/Films document the fact that this man does in fact exist while the Zapruder Film obliterates. In either case, the Bell and Canciellere Photos/Films prove that the Zapruder Film has been altered/tampered.

This may have found its way here before, but it's too close to the anniversary not to get my blood boiling!

Happy Thanksgiving.

You may wish to take something for your blood temperature for it will only get worse because you have totally misread the images before you. There is a man who runs out of the line of fire during the shooting and he may very well be the man (not sitting in the truck bed) but rather standing south of the truck bed and leaning against it. Getting good prints and reading from them correctly will improve your health immensely. (smile~)

In Bell Film at 1:12 to 1:15, (YouTube.com broadcast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhmeQicc6YE), the missing man in the rear of the flatbed truck can be seen leaving the truck and running to the grassy knoll area in the area to the left of the presidential motorcade. His figure can be seen in the light of the sun then changing into a darker figure in frames 1:12 to 1:14. He is definitively observed with his arm extended in frame 1:13. In comparison with Canciellere photo, this man is seated in that photo where he is on the move in the bell photo. In the Zapruder Film, this man is completely absent, both seated on the rear of the truck and running to the grassy knoll area. In either case, the Bell and Canciellere Photos/Films document the fact that this man does in fact exist while the Zapruder Film obliterates. In either case, the Bell and Canciellere Photos/Films prove that the Zapruder Film has been altered/tampered.

Happy Thanksgiving.

You may wish to take something for your blood temperature for it will only get worse because you have totally misread the images before you. There is a man who runs out of the line of fire during the shooting and he may very well be the man (not sitting in the truck bed) but rather standing south of the truck bed and leaning against it. Getting good prints and reading from them correctly will improve your health immensely. (smile~)

Save me your sarcasm. Your man is not the person I am referring to in the Bell film. If he was, Amazingly, he would also be running TOWARDS THE GUNFIRE. No man is next to the man sitting in the truck bed in the Canciellere photo. Nor the Bell Film. My analysis takes place after the gunshots have taken place when the man in the rear truck bed would STILL be in the truck bed. He disappeared from the truck bed completely in the Zapruder film well before this time of my analysis and the filming of the Bell Film. That is what makes the Zapruder a patently offensive fraud. The Zapruder Film has him gone DURING the traumatic events. The Bell film distinctly points out the man you may be referring to, but he's not the man I'm referring to. The man in the Canciellere Film is not your man either and the man in the truck is not in the Zapruder Film at all. As for my boiling blood, it's a slow simmer much like a receding tide that eventually turns into a tidalwave that is irrefutable from whichever film/photo/angle one prefers to look at :lol: I keep my powder dry until I have the evidence cold.

Your man is not the person I am referring to in the Bell film. No man is next to the man sitting in the truck bed in the Canciellere photo. The Bell film distinctly points out the man you may be referring to, but he's not the man I'm referring to. The man in the Canciellere Film is not your man either and the man in the truck is not in the Zapruder Film. As for my boiling blood, it's a slow simmer much like a receding tide that eventually turns into a tidalwave that is irrefutable from whichever film/photo/angle one prefers to look at :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving.

You may wish to take something for your blood temperature for it will only get worse because you have totally misread the images before you.

Anthony clearly stated that this was his maiden post. Shall we greet newcomers with insults?

There is a man who runs out of the line of fire during the shooting and he may very well be the man (not sitting in the truck bed) but rather standing south of the truck bed and leaning against it.

What makes you think the man is LEANING against the truck? Is he not standing some distance away from the truck?

canc1-1-1.jpg

Getting good prints and reading from them correctly will improve your health immensely. (smile~)

And yours. :lol:

Edited by Miles Scull

Your man is not the person I am referring to in the Bell film. No man is next to the man sitting in the truck bed in the Canciellere photo. The Bell film distinctly points out the man you may be referring to, but he's not the man I'm referring to. The man in the Canciellere Film is not your man either and the man in the truck is not in the Zapruder Film. As for my boiling blood, it's a slow simmer much like a receding tide that eventually turns into a tidalwave that is irrefutable from whichever film/photo/angle one prefers to look at :lol:

Thank you Ms. Becket

Happy Thanksgiving.

You may wish to take something for your blood temperature for it will only get worse because you have totally misread the images before you.

Anthony clearly stated that this was his maiden post. Shall we greet newcomers with insults?

There is a man who runs out of the line of fire during the shooting and he may very well be the man (not sitting in the truck bed) but rather standing south of the truck bed and leaning against it.

What makes you think the man is LEANING against the truck. Is he not standing some distance away from the truck?

canc1-1-1.jpg

Getting good prints and reading from them correctly will improve your health immensely. (smile~)

Happy Thanksgiving.

What makes you think the man is LEANING against the truck? Is he not standing some distance away from the truck?

canc1-1-1.jpg

Thank you Mr. Scull

Happy Thanksgiving.

canc1-1-1.jpg

Thank you Mr. Scull

In Murder in Dealey Plaza, the photograhic evidence of the Zapruder Film being manipulated from your photo to that flatbed having no one in it or behind it??? and also having another truck coming up almost touching its rear bumper is evidence of severe tampering. The altering affects/effects nearly every person in the photos/film and distorts the President's initial head movements and initial blood splatter from the first shots. I believe there is no greater evidence to make the Zapruder Film a fraudulent relic than the Bell and Canciellere Films/Photos used together. I am also convinced that the one or two men near or sitting on that flatbed have direct testimony of the shooter from the across the plaza and the shot/shots thru the windshield at the Preident. I have even read conjecture that these two or three men were the shooters from the left hand side of the President???

Happy Thanksgiving Miles Scull to you and your family

Thank you Mr. Scull

In Murder in Dealey Plaza, the photograhic evidence of the Zapruder Film being manipulated from your photo to that flatbed having no one in it or behind it??? and also having another truck coming up almost touching its rear bumper is evidence of severe tampering. The altering affects/effects nearly every person in the photos/film and distorts the President's initial head movements and initial blood splatter from the first shots. I believe their is no greater evidence to make the Zapruder Film a fraudulent relic than the Bell and Canciellere Films/Photos used together. I am also convinced that the one or two men near or sitting on that flatbed have direct testimony of the shooter from the across the plaza and the shot/shots thru the windshield at the Preident.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Another look:

canc1-1-1-2.jpg

Thank you Mr. Scull

In Murder in Dealey Plaza, the photograhic evidence of the Zapruder Film being manipulated from your photo to that flatbed having no one in it or behind it??? and also having another truck coming up almost touching its rear bumper is evidence of severe tampering. The altering affects/effects nearly every person in the photos/film and distorts the President's initial head movements and initial blood splatter from the first shots. I believe their is no greater evidence to make the Zapruder Film a fraudulent relic than the Bell and Canciellere Films/Photos used together. I am also convinced that the one or two men near or sitting on that flatbed have direct testimony of the shooter from the across the plaza and the shot/shots thru the windshield at the Preident.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Another look:

canc1-1-1-2.jpg

Anthony DeFiore, Have you an opinion here?

The Z film demonstrates that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ppqi37BIY

But, the Z film has been altered.

That is disturbing as it raises the question:

What can be extrapolated?

It is very important to review ground that has already been discussed, as new discoveries are always waiting to come to light, as for example the discovery that Hoffman's story is invalid.

(see: http://www.dukelane.com/freewayman.pdf )

Here is an intersesting video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaHu4KxrY6I

Welcome Anthony.

I looked for a man running from the truck in the Bell film but could not find one sorry.

All I found was one man walking back "towards the truck"(or at least in that direction), doubtful it's the same guy but ....maybe?

Belltruckman.png

Belltruck.png

I know I have the right sequence because that truck is only seen once in Bell.

The Cancellare photo is around 25secs after the shooting & the truck scene in Bell around a minute(maybe more) later.

I don't personal feel he was sitting in the back of the truck at all & that's just going by what I see in Cancellare, he looks like he's standing behind it to me.

Maybe it's a passenger who jumped out the cab after hearing the shots???

Another look

canc1-1-1-2.jpg

You're spot on Miles..No more analysis of this is required.

Duncan

As the researcher who first noticed PICKUPMAN in Cancellare, I am glad

that Miles and Duncan agree with my original analysis, which is more easily

seen by changing the levels of the chroma scale. He wears dark pants

and sits inside the truckbed in my opinion.

Jack

Welcome Anthony.

I looked for a man running from the truck in the Bell film but could not find one sorry.

All I found was one man walking back "towards the truck"(or at least in that direction), doubtful it's the same guy but ....maybe?

Belltruckman.png

Belltruck.png

I know I have the right sequence because that truck is only seen once in Bell.

The Cancellare photo is around 25secs after the shooting & the truck scene in Bell around a minute(maybe more) later.

I don't personal feel he was sitting in the back of the truck at all & that's just going by what I see in Cancellare, he looks like he's standing behind it to me.

Maybe it's a passenger who jumped out the cab after hearing the shots???

Alan,

Thanks for the Cancellare spelling. As an Italian-American, I should know better!

Your estimation I believe is correct. I think the person in the Bell Film is the person sitting in the cab who jumped out after the shots.

The Bell Film that you posted is just an infinite space in time after I recognize the man coming from the cab and heading for the grassy knoll area. I think we are in complete agreement here.

The point of my post is to add to the complete refutation of the Zapruder Film as an authentic film (untampered) by using both the Cancellare Photo and Bell Film. Your time sequence adds to that refutation.

No man is next to the man sitting in the truck bed in the Canciellere photo. Nor the Bell Film. My analysis takes place after the gunshots have taken place when the man in the rear truck bed would STILL be in the truck bed.

You really should get a good print because there is no man sitting in the truck bed. Poor images and misinterpretation doesn't make a film a fraud ... just the person relying on them.