The Education Forum

Bell & Cancellare Films destroy Zapruder authenticity

What makes you think the man is LEANING against the truck? Is he not standing some distance away from the truck?

He is standing close enough to have his shadow cast over the rear panel of the truck in a way that can fool someone looking at a poor print to think he is sitting in the bed of the truck.

Bill Miller

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my maiden post, but this fact makes it punishingly clear to me that if we need to hang a hat on one bit of evidence that refutes Zapruder completely as being a tampered film that we can never rely:

In Bell Film at 1:12 to 1:15, (YouTube.com broadcast: search "Bell Film JFK assassination", the missing man in the rear of the flatbed truck can be seen leaving the truck and running to the grassy knoll area in the area to the left of the presidential motorcade. His figure can be seen in the light of the sun then changing into a darker figure in frames 1:12 to 1:14. He is definitively observed with his arm extended in frame 1:13. In comparison with Canciellere photo, this man is seated in that photo where he is on the move in the bell photo. In the Zapruder Film, this man is completely absent, both seated on the rear of the truck and running to the grassy knoll area. In either case, the Bell and Canciellere Photos/Films document the fact that this man does in fact exist while the Zapruder Film obliterates. In either case, the Bell and Canciellere Photos/Films prove that the Zapruder Film has been altered/tampered.

This may have found its way here before, but it's too close to the anniversary not to get my blood boiling!

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm watching PBS: JFK Breaking the News, and I have just viewed the film of the Newman Family being filmed laying on the ground during the assassination. As the photographer moves his camera from the Newmans to film the area to the left of where the presidential motorcade had just passed, the truck across elm street was photographed. Standing next to the truck was the man with the light colored shirt (formerly sitting in the cab) and the man with the dark colored shirt (formerly standing at the rear of the truck). It was a fast but definitive photograph of the two men, but with this third film added to the Cancellare Photo and the Bell Film, it is beyond possible to believe that the Zapruder Film was not tampered with because neither one of thee two men are found in any frames of the Zapruder Film during the assassination.

Edited by Anthony DeFiore

No man is next to the man sitting in the truck bed in the Canciellere photo. Nor the Bell Film. My analysis takes place after the gunshots have taken place when the man in the rear truck bed would STILL be in the truck bed.

You really should get a good print because there is no man sitting in the truck bed. Poor images and misinterpretation doesn't make a film a fraud ... just the person relying on them.

You are dillusional if you think no person is sitting in that truck bed. Time for new glasses. THAT IS WELL DESERVED SARCASM. To Wit!

Another look

canc1-1-1-2.jpg

You're spot on Miles..No more analysis of this is required.

Duncan

Just a second. Can anyone tell me how high the wall is in the back of that truck???He'd have to be sittin' mighty high, or in a duck- walk like position for us to see the top of his pants.

I think he's leaning on it or right next to it.

Kathy,

I have no idea how to create an avatar? Please help if its required.

Tony

What makes you think the man is LEANING against the truck? Is he not standing some distance away from the truck?

He is standing close enough to have his shadow cast over the rear panel of the truck in a way that can fool someone looking at a poor print to think he is sitting in the bed of the truck.

Bill Miller

Mr. Tangent, Look at any one of the four photos in this thread. THERE IS A MAN SITTING IN THE CAB. If you want to get technical, I'm right again. NO ONE IS "NEXT" TO THE MAN SITTING IN THE CAB...THERE MAY BE A MAY STANDING "OUTSIDE" OF THE TRUCK, LEANING, STANDING, HOLDING A RIFLE???? BUT TECHNICALLY THAT'S NOT WHAT I, NOR YOU SAID...SO...YOU ARE INCORRECT, AND I'M CORRECT. So now that this little urine match is over, with me the victor, you can head to the opthamologist or optometrist, take your sarcasm, and remember you never know who just might have a little more knowledge than you do before you start pontificating. Have a nice day.

Download the image of the truck, brighten and contrast it, and see if anything comes to light.

Another look

canc1-1-1-2.jpg

You're spot on Miles..No more analysis of this is required.

Duncan

Dunc - I couldn't disagree more.

This is a 360 dpi scan taken from an original 1963 print. There are two individuals behind the pick-up.

As always, I will send a copy to anyone who asks.

- lee

Bill Miller

WRONG. The sun was in the south. The inside wall of the truckbed was ALREADY

IN SHADOW. If a man were standing outside the truck casting a shadow...

1. ...it would not fall on the inside wall of the truckbed, and...

2. IF IT DID, a shadow falling on another shadow from the

same light source WOULD NOT BE DISTINGUISHABLE FROM

THE SHADOW ALREADY THERE.

The man is inside the truckbed. What you see as a shadow is black pants.

Jack

Bill Miller

Jack

Hello

canc1-1-1-29.jpg

Guest Stephen Turner
I have no idea how to create an avatar? Please help if its required.

Tony

Tony, I have sent you a PM explaining how to create an avatar.

Regards, Steve.

Jack

The shadow on the ground from the tree behind the man is cast in the same direction as his. The man's right arm is outside of the truck - the top of the bed railing is illuminated from the sun except where the man's shadow passes over the truck. If someone wants to see how shadows cast from the south on a vertical surface - look at Brehm's, Hill's and Moorman's shadows in Altgens #6 as they pass over the curb from the grass. The only thing that can sit that guy in the bed of that truck is a poor copy print being misinterpreted by someone who doesn't understand the value of using the best images available.

Jack

The shadow on the ground from the tree behind the man is cast in the same direction as his. The man's right arm is outside of the truck - the top of the bed railing is illuminated from the sun except where the man's shadow passes over the truck. If someone wants to see how shadows cast from the south on a vertical surface - look at Brehm's, Hill's and Moorman's shadows in Altgens #6 as they pass over the curb from the grass. The only thing that can sit that guy in the bed of that truck is a poor copy print being misinterpreted by someone who doesn't understand the value of using the best images available.

You do not need apocryphal "best images" when you can see the light.

canc1-1-1-299.jpg

I'm watching PBS: JFK Breaking the News, and I have just viewed the film of the Newman Family being filmed laying on the ground during the assassination. As the photographer moves his camera from the Newmans to film the area to the left of where the presidential motorcade had just passed, the truck across elm street was photographed. Standing next to the truck was the man with the light colored shirt (formerly sitting in the cab) and the man with the dark colored shirt (formerly standing at the rear of the truck). It was a fast but definitive photograph of the two men, but with this third film added to the Cancellare Photo and the Bell Film, it is beyond possible to believe that the Zapruder Film was not tampered with because neither one of thee two men are found in any frames of the Zapruder Film during the assassination.

Well spotted Anthony.

This is just a small, quickly put-together animation.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff188/B...kinscropped.gif

I do see movement behind the truck(between it's rear & the vehicle west of it), I just wish I had a better copy of the Atkins film to analyis.

Thanks Lee for the close-up from Cancellare.