The Education Forum

Bolden "confession": a ploto to kill Jfk in Chicago

USA: JFK DOVEVA ESSERE UCCISO A CHICAGO, EX AGENTE SCORTA

PRIMO NERO NEL SECRET SERVICE ACCUSA, COPERTURE SU DUE CUBANI

3 weeks before Dallas, Jfk had to be killed in Chicago.

The revelation comes from Abraham Bolden, an ex SS agent, now in his 72, first coloured man in the guard of president Kennedy.

The police arrested Thomas Vallee, a right exstrmist found with a M1 gun and 3000 bullets.....

USA: JFK DOVEVA ESSERE UCCISO A CHICAGO, EX AGENTE SCORTA

PRIMO NERO NEL SECRET SERVICE ACCUSA, COPERTURE SU DUE CUBANI

3 weeks before Dallas, Jfk had to be killed in Chicago.

The revelation comes from Abraham Bolden, an ex SS agent, now in his 72, first coloured man in the guard of president Kennedy.

The police arrested Thomas Vallee, a right exstrmist found with a M1 gun and 3000 bullets.....

George Noory mentioned this "news" story on Coast to Coast radio this week. BK

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=58836

Well, Accogli (conveniently, perhaps?) left out this part of the Bolden story:

Former agent Abraham Bolden, 72, told Chicago ABC affiliate, WLS-TV, Kennedy was waved off from a much-publicized visit to Chicago on Nov. 2, 1963, to attend the Army-Air Force football game at Soldier Field and ride in a parade after the Secret Service received a report from a motel manager who told of seeing several automatic weapons with telescopic sights on the bed of a room rented to several Cuban nationals. They had an outline of the route Kennedy was to follow from O'Hare airport that would take his motorcade past the motel. The route had been printed in Chicago newspapers.

Bolden, a former Illinois state trooper, was the first black agent to protect a president.

The Secret Service was already uneasy about the presidential visit because an outspoken critic of the president, Thomas Vallee, had arranged to take off work for Kennedy's visit. Vallee was arrested before the planned visit with an M1 rifle, a handgun and 3,000 rounds of ammunition in his possession.

News of the Cuban nationals triggered an investigation but, Bolden charges, the surveillance was mishandled and the Cuban suspects disappeared and were never identified.

"No one was sent to the room to fingerprint it or get an ID. The case was lost and that was the end of it," he said.

The Chicago plot and the probable framing of Bolden is discussed at some length in "Ultimate Sacrifice".

aahahah, TIM Gratz, you took "a tree in the eye".

I did not leave out nothing, just summarized the "new" coming from Ansa, my Agency (infact I left the original title).

As you should konw, this is an agency that sells news to papers, tv and so on.

So, to read the whole story in real time you should have to be a customer of Ansa, and you are not....

The new was coming from our collegues in Washington.

anyway, noted the story was not new, Simkin made a thread here were you can find any details....

Try again, next time you'll be more lucky B)

Well, Accogli (conveniently, perhaps?) left out this part of the Bolden story:

Former agent Abraham Bolden, 72, told Chicago ABC affiliate, WLS-TV, Kennedy was waved off from a much-publicized visit to Chicago on Nov. 2, 1963, to attend the Army-Air Force football game at Soldier Field and ride in a parade after the Secret Service received a report from a motel manager who told of seeing several automatic weapons with telescopic sights on the bed of a room rented to several Cuban nationals. They had an outline of the route Kennedy was to follow from O'Hare airport that would take his motorcade past the motel. The route had been printed in Chicago newspapers.

Bolden, a former Illinois state trooper, was the first black agent to protect a president.

The Secret Service was already uneasy about the presidential visit because an outspoken critic of the president, Thomas Vallee, had arranged to take off work for Kennedy's visit. Vallee was arrested before the planned visit with an M1 rifle, a handgun and 3,000 rounds of ammunition in his possession.

News of the Cuban nationals triggered an investigation but, Bolden charges, the surveillance was mishandled and the Cuban suspects disappeared and were never identified.

"No one was sent to the room to fingerprint it or get an ID. The case was lost and that was the end of it," he said.

The Chicago plot and the probable framing of Bolden is discussed at some length in "Ultimate Sacrifice".

Edited by Accogli Claudio

Well I know the story is not new. I read all about it in "Ultimate Sacrifice" over two years ago.

I just thought it strange that you brought up the "right-wing extremist" but not the Cuban nationals that might have been involved in the Chicago plot.

Now if you are telling me that the news service from which you made the post mentioned the right wing extremist but not the Cuban nationals, well, then, that might be even MORE curious!

So are you telling me, Accogli, that ANSA (if that is its name) did not mention the Cuban nationals who were at least an equal subject of concern?

Edited by Tim Gratz

Gratz Gratz.... dont joke with me.

I WROTE: YOU CANT READ AN ARTICLE WRITTEN BY AN ANSA JOURNALIST IF YOU'RE NOT A CUSTOMER.

-it's clear or not?-

I just summarized the "lead" of the article.... anyway, what you have posted is quite similar to the content of the article.

and yes, ANSA stands for Agenzia Nazionale della Stampa Associata, the 4th press agency in the WORLD..... after Reuters Afp and Bloomberg.

What is curios is that a man interested in international and national politics like you dont know the ABC of the press-world.

Of the whole story of this Bolden I found interesting the gun cited.... extreme right or extreme left are problems I have not to face.

In Italy the Jfk case is an historical matter, people is not involved in electoral campaigns or in an instrumental use of the murder to "search for votes".

ciao,

Edited by Accogli Claudio

Isn't this the really interesting part we should focus on though?

"The surveillance was mishandled and the Cubans diappeared" "The case was lost and that was the end of it,"

Or was it the end of it? Did the same "Cubans" show up in Dallas for 11/22/63? For Watergate?

Tim Gratz Posted Yesterday, 07:00 AM

"News of the Cuban nationals triggered an investigation but, Bolden charges, the surveillance was mishandled and the Cuban suspects disappeared and were never identified.

"No one was sent to the room to fingerprint it or get an ID. The case was lost and that was the end of it," he said. "

The statement in the CNN story was that they were Cubans, another example of how media sound bytes are

generally quite misleading.

However, the core of the story is that the FBI actually informed the SS that dangerous folks were coming to

Chicago (a rare example of FBI communication to the SS). As I detail in SWHT this was probably because it

was a fairly low level FBI communication based on the fact that the FBI had been monitoring these Cubans

in arms and explosives purchases in the midwest and Chicago and tracking the arms down to New Orleans

and Miami. We do have the FBI documents on tracking those Cubans and they were most definitely Cuban

exiles and not Castro Cubans. And the FBI knew these exiles were pretty unhappy with the administration

as they were totally on the outside of any sanctioned operations against Cuba and consequently felt that JFK

was doing nothing at all about Castro.

We will never know for sure as it appears that all the Chicago threat documents were bundled up and likely

destroyed after the assassination but there is a basis for speculation on the group of Cubans involved and

even some of the names.

-- Larry

They may have shown up in Dallas but they were clearly not the Watergate Cubans. I also believe the implication is that these were pro-Castro Cubans.

And I, like George Carlin, believe that an Invisible Man lives in the sky and sees everything we do. And that He gave us ten rules by which to live, and if we violate any one of them He will condemn us to an eternity of pain and agony and suffering and burning and terror.

And He loves us.

-- EDITED TO CORRECT TYPO --

Edited by Charles Drago

The statement in the CNN story was that they were Cubans, another example of how media sound bytes are generally quite misleading.

Thank you Larry. I first read about Bolden and his story in Computers and Automation Magazine back in the mid-70s. It's not a new story, or even a news story.

And the Cubans were most certainly anti-Castro - all the Castro loving Cubans love Cuba and would never leave Paradise.

In addition, if what Larry says is true about the destruction of the records, this issue should be put on the list of destroyed records that could be addressed by the JFK Oversight sub-committee, when ever they get around to holding hearings.

BK

However, the core of the story is that the FBI actually informed the SS that dangerous folks were coming to

Chicago (a rare example of FBI communication to the SS). As I detail in SWHT this was probably because it

was a fairly low level FBI communication based on the fact that the FBI had been monitoring these Cubans

in arms and explosives purchases in the midwest and Chicago and tracking the arms down to New Orleans

and Miami. We do have the FBI documents on tracking those Cubans and they were most definitely Cuban

exiles and not Castro Cubans. And the FBI knew these exiles were pretty unhappy with the administration

as they were totally on the outside of any sanctioned operations against Cuba and consequently felt that JFK

We will never know for sure as it appears that all the Chicago threat documents were bundled up and likely

destroyed after the assassination but there is a basis for speculation on the group of Cubans involved and

even some of the names.

-- Larry

Bill, as I recall Bolden very clearly describes an FBI teletype coming into the office and a variety of

SS reports on the incident going back to DC...hand carried by courier. As you say this is quite an

old story in one sense and the HSCA was interested, there are some memos about the incident on

my book web site. I think I also included some trial documents and of course its very revealing

that the Judge who convicted Bolden refused to consider a statement of perjury given by the

witness used against him. Certainly a major miscarriage of justice in that. Which of course

CNN didn't accurately present.

And of course, the whole incident may be related to the Presidential travel records destroyed by

the SS for fall 63 travel...documented by Doug Horne of the ARRB. For me that lends a lot of

strength to Bolden's report.

-- Larry

The statement in the CNN story was that they were Cubans, another example of how media sound bytes are generally quite misleading.

Thank you Larry. I first read about Bolden and his story in Computers and Automation Magazine back in the mid-70s. It's not a new story, or even a news story.

And the Cubans were most certainly anti-Castro - all the Castro loving Cubans love Cuba and would never leave Paradise.

In addition, if what Larry says is true about the destruction of the records, this issue should be put on the list of destroyed records that could be addressed by the JFK Oversight sub-committee, when ever they get around to holding hearings.

BK

even some of the names.

-- Larry

• 3 months later...

Bolden's book is now showing up on Amazon for pre-order.

http://tinyurl.com/23ds6j

Presumably he'll do a publicity tour... Of course he wont be as welcome on the circuit as the likes of Bugliosi. Maybe he'll pop up on Alex Jones.

Anyway, I hope people will report on his book when they read it.

Edited by Myra Bronstein

I appreciate Bolden's focus on the fact that the SS agents were, at best, a bunch of drunken louts:

From an editorial review @ Amazon:

"Bolden told superiors that drinking was rampant within the ranks and that if a crisis occurred, the service could not act swiftly or appropriately to secure the president’s safety."

"Already beset by racism (he once found a noose suspended over his desk), his idealism is further shattered by the drinking and carousing of other agents."

Also interesting is the evidence that they were racist drunken louts. That might (might) help answer that eternal question:

Why did the SS cooperating in murdering President Kennedy?

At least partly 'cause he was edging cautiously in the direction of civil rights?

Pure speculation here.

Isn't this the really interesting part we should focus on though?

"The surveillance was mishandled and the Cubans diappeared" "The case was lost and that was the end of it,"

Or was it the end of it? Did the same "Cubans" show up in Dallas for 11/22/63? For Watergate?

And was one of them "guarding" John Lennon on the night of Dec. 8, 1980 -- Jose Perdomo (San Jenis), a survivor of the Bay of Pigs?

Edited by Kathleen Collins