The Education Forum

Umbrella Man

Robin Unger

Charles wrote:

I submit that at least one comrade in arms likely was stationed at Parkland Hospital and charged with a mission directly related to "kill at all costs."

The coup d'grace.

One can subnit just about anything, I suppose, so long as there is no requirement that there be a factual basis for onr's submission.

(And for the record: There is no mystery whatsoever regarding "how" JFK was killed. Our focus rightly should be on the "who" and "why" questions.)

Charles

Exactly Charles. Let's move on to the who and why already. I think we have been patient enough with the cognitively impaired.

I just have one word for you folks: Photobucket

Plus a question; anyone seen this document?

OSWALD_CIA.gif

Peter,

After this memo came out, perhaps certain WC members called this meeting.

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123...;current=WC.flv

chris

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles wrote:

I submit that at least one comrade in arms likely was stationed at Parkland Hospital and charged with a mission directly related to "kill at all costs."

The coup d'grace.

One can subnit just about anything, I suppose, so long as there is no requirement that there be a factual basis for onr's submission.

Investigations such as that being conducted into the conspiratorial murder of JFK depend for ultimate success upon, among other components, the development of testable hypotheses.

Absent the application of the creative process, or "deductive reasoning" in matters such as these, investigators have zero chance of solving "mysteries" (see below).

Given the previously stated, reasonable proposition of the conspirators' "kill at all costs" approach, it is reasonable to suggest that redundant communications systems at the ambush site and a Parkland coup d'grace were essential components of the plot

(And for the record: There is no mystery whatsoever regarding "how" JFK was killed. Our focus rightly should be on the "who" and "why" questions.)

Charles

The Secret Service surely knew the route to Parkland. And, yes, I wouldn't be surprised if someone was stationed there, in case anything went wrong. And the rest of the SS were out cleaning the crime scene, under LBJ's edict.

Kathy

Well for once I agree with Mr. Drago.

I believe it has been established that that document is a fake.

I think it ought to be a crime (it may well be) for someone to enter a forged instrument into a criminal investigation.

Does anyone know the source of the document?

By the way, note the absolute lapse in Peter's logic. On the face that document states that Oswald's role as a CIA agent be kept FROM the WC. Yet Pter writes that the document shows that the WC "lied" about Oswald as an agent for the CIA. Peter, if the CIA lied about Oswald's status and it told the WC that LHO had never worked for the CIA, the WC was certainly not lying to repeat what the CIA had told it.

Kathleen wrote:

And the rest of the SS were out cleaning the crime scene, under LBJ's edict.

Now, come on, Kathleen. "The rest of the SS"? You mean Samuel Kinney, Bill Greer, Ray Kellerman, Paul Landis, Jr., Thomas Johns, Forrest V. Sorrels and others were ALL involved in "cleaning the crime scene"? Is this what you REALLY mean?

And what is your proof that anything like this was done in Dallas under the order of LBJ?

Kathleen wrote:

And the rest of the SS were out cleaning the crime scene, under LBJ's edict.

Now, come on, Kathleen. "The rest of the SS"? You mean Samuel Kinney, Bill Greer, Ray Kellerman, Paul Landis, Jr., Thomas Johns, Forrest V. Sorrels and others were ALL involved in "cleaning the crime scene"? Is this what you REALLY mean?

And what is your proof that anything like this was done in Dallas under the order of LBJ?

Watch Nigel Turner's "The Guilty Men." Also his former lawyer wrote a scathing book about him. Below see photos of the Secret Service Men cleaning the limo crime scene, as Johnson ordered. There are other photos in Best Evidence by David Lifton.

Kathy

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Kathleen, the photo shows two plain-clothed men working on the car. If you claim they were secret service agents, please identify them. How do you know they were not FBI agents? Moreover, according to your first post, there must have been a dozen SS agents working on cleaning the limo ASAP. If I have told you once, I have told you a MILLION TIMES, do not overstate your point!

Also you offered no support for your statement that LBJ ordered the limo cleaned.

Understand that even if LBJ was behind the assassination (I don't think he was but that is just my opinion of course) you cannot infer from that alone that it was he who ordered the limo cleaned. So if there is support for that proposition, I would like to hear it from you or anyone else for that matter.