The Education Forum

Tactic for fighting anti-truth provocateurs

Jack White

I would like to ask Mr. Colby point-blank. Have you any connections to Mossad? - not that I'd expect someone who was to admit it.....

No, I have no connections to the Mossad or any other agency of any government. I would like to ask you point-blank. Have you ever been diagnosed as suffering from a mental, psychological or personality disorder? Not that I'd expect you to admit it.

[i would like to ask Mr. Colby point-blank. Have you any connections to Mossad?

Or humanity?

Sounds to me like Colby is calling you a xxxx, Peter.

It's an old, old tactic being used by Colby: Accuse others of the sin of which you're guilty.

Transference is a fascinating phenomenon -- and, in certain cases, a disgusting one.

Charles

Perhaps you have trouble understanding what you read then,. You're the only person who has called another member of this forum a xxxx on this thread. Peter thinks that "is cause for banning from this Forum". Once you turn up any evidence I've lied get back to us.

If at least some of this Forbes chap's credentials were not public knowledge, would not our evaluations of the accuracy and truthfulness of his above-reproduced pronouncements regarding the alleged threat's particulars begin on substantively different footing?

The undefined Mr. Forbes v. Senior Fellow Forbes: Two very different animals.

Charles

That is why you check the veracity of what has been said. His position does not alter what he has said, and whether or not it is correct.

I understand there are times you may question the background of a person, to determine if - in absence of any other data - what they say is correct (e.g. a professional opinion) or if they are displaying a bias; but when certain statements are made - statements of fact, not opinion - then who utters it is irrelevant. The utterance is either true or false. Len is providing citations / references so anyone can determine if the source for his claims are correct or not. What he does to earn a crust is neither here nor there. If he is wrong, show why he is wrong. If you think the sources are incorrect, unreliable, or biased, then say so. But if what Len has said is correct, then it doesn't matter whether Len was God or Satan or the Purple People Eater; what he said was correct.

Exactly Peter can't counter the evidence I've presented that seems to show he made incorrect claims so he resorts to his usual tactic in that situation, personally attacking the messenger.

Subject: Doug Mackenzie to Mark Weitzman

November 21, 2007

Mark Weitzman

Simon Wiesenthal Center

mweitzman@swcny.com

Re: Your November 6, 2007 testimony before the Homeland Security

Subcommittee on Terrorism Risk

Mark Wietzman:

I write this letter to you because I am not in the habit of allowing

an attack upon my character and integrity to go unanswered.

I understand that on November 6, 2007 you testified before Jane

Harman's Homeland Security Subcommittee on Terrorism Risk. During

your testimony it is my understanding that you blatantly, and with

utter disregard for the truth, associated a group that I am a member

of, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (ae911truth.org), with

terrorism and terrorists.

You did this by inserting a slide related to Architects and Engineers

for 9/11 Truth in your PowerPoint presentation along with slides

purporting to be taken from the websites of so-called jihadist groups.

Your related testimony is available on the web at

http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=fw...H&b=3577145 and a

video of the hearing entitled "Use of the Internet by Terrorists" at

http://www.cspanarchives.org/library/index...cts_id=202123-1

Unfortunately, the video does not show your PowerPoint presentation in

its entirety. Perhaps you will be so kind as to send me a copy?

Please be advised that I intend to seek redress for all damages

suffered as a result of your testimony and your false accusations and

implications. A class action lawsuit seems an appropriate vehicle.

As previously suggested to you, you may want to do a little

investigation of the actual events of September 11, 2001, rather than

relying upon the incomplete and self-contradictory narratives put

forth by the U.S. military and government, and the 9/11 Commission.

I have met and am familiar with many fine people who are demanding a

truly independent investigation of the events of September 11, 2001.

Your eagerness to disparage us allies you with the tyrants of our day.

You and your group may well be remembered historically as an enemy of

freedom and associated with the many servants of tyranny.

If I am mistaken with regard to my understanding of the contents of

your November 6, 2007 testimony and presentation, please advise.

Further, if you have evidence that Architects and Engineers for 9/11

Truth is indeed engaged in violent acts please let me know.

Doug Mackenzie

16350 Soda Springs Rd.

Los Gatos, CA 95033

cc: Jane Harman (CA-36)

Dave Reichert (WA-8)

Bennie Thompson (MS-2)

Mike Honda, (CA-15)

Dianne Feinstein (CA)

Barbara Boxer (CA)

San Jose Mercury News

Los Gatos Observer

9-11-315@meetup.com

bcc: many others

Good luck with that class action lawsuit, Mr. Mackenzie.

Keep us posted on it.

"Simon Wiesenthal Center..."

Posted on: Nov 4 2006

"I understand David Duke is (or was recently) living in the Ukraine and working with the local fascists on his latest piece of revisionism 'the Jews blew up the trade centre'. (something for the piper pushers to think about, no doubt it'll emerge in the near future as a 'credible theory'..."

(Please note: (Jim F. cultists) that Jim bestowed the honor of "persona "no listen to" to me recently. Please obey, just ignore me).

David Duke and Col. L. Fletcher Prouty were active together on various Populist Action Committees when Duke was running for various public offices. This was through the auspices of both The Liberty Lobby and The Sons of Liberty from Louisiana. Just Google for Duke Prouty or Duke Prouty Liberty Lobby and see what you will get back.

It is a shame that almost everyone continues to regard Prouty as some sort of truth seeker when in fact he was all along a classic fact deflector and an impediment to the truth after all is said and done. Prouty knew the roles played by The Liberty Lobby and the IHR in the JFK conundrum and the cover-up and he was part and parcel of the entire operation. It was Vicky Wertz from California who first turned me on to The Liberty Lobby and the IHR in the very early 1990s.

Does anyone know the identity of the person at the COPA conference who looked just like a dead ringer for someone who could have been Barry Goldwater's son? He even wore a pair of Goldwater eyeglasses to the conference. He was the same person who said: "You know the Holocaust was not a German thing. Most of it happened in Poland. Like Auschwitz and everywhere else."

He is the one who said: "The Colonel is just like us on all the n****er issues."

And I would also assume The Colonel is just like David Duke on all the Jewish issues, too.

Here is an example...

Prouty was once Duke's National Treasurer in 1988 for an election campaign. Birds of a Feather flock together.

<H2 class=r>Willis Carto & The IHR</H2>Pauline Mackey is another veteran of the David Duke campaign. Col. L. Fletcher Prouty has maintained a strong relationship with the Liberty Lobby for years. ...

www.nizkor.org/faqs/ihr/ihr-faq-04.html - 22k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this<H2 class=r>Fletcher Prouty, Mark Lane, JFK Assassination Theories, & the ...</H2>Prouty assured the audience it was an "enormous privilege" to have his book .... national treasurer for the 1988 David Duke Populist Party Presidential ...

mcadams.posc.mu.edu/prouty3.txt - 23k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this<H2 class=r>HOLOCAUST FAQ: Willis Carto & The Institute for Historical Review ...</H2>(Ibid, 153) Pauline Mackey is another veteran of the David Duke campaign. Col. L. Fletcher Prouty has maintained a strong relationship with the Liberty ...

www.faqs.org/faqs/holocaust/ihr/part02/ - 33k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this<H2 class=r>Fletcher Prouty, Mark Lane, JFK Assassination Theories, + the ...</H2>While in the military, Prouty was assigned to provide Air Force support for .... briefly ran as David Duke's running mate, later ran for president with ...

www.skepticfiles.org/new/prouty3.htm - 26k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this<H2 class=r>Vanguard News Network » Blog Archive » Interview with Eustis Mullins</H2>I thought Jeff Rense's interview with David Duke was pretty good. .... including Eustace Mullins and Fletcher Prouty, scour the world for evidence of ...

www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=1372 - 207k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this<H2 class=r>Shofar FTP Archives: people/g//gritz.bo/gritz-grodin-garbage</H2>A photograph of Gritz shaking hands with David Duke at the nominating convention was .... At the Liberty Loby conference Fletcher Prouty released the new ...

www.nizkor.vex.net/ftp.cgi/people/g/ftp.py?people/g//gritz.bo/gritz-grodin-garbage - 16k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this<H2 class=r>lgf: The David Duke/Radical Islam Convergence</H2>... #701 | Wednesday Evening Open, #38 | Emerson on the Nada Prouty Case ... an open letter supposedly from an American soldier in Iraq, to David Duke. ...

littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/index.php?entry=19758_The_David_Duke-Radical_Islam_Convergence&only - 57k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this<H2 class=r>Progeny of JFK's YAF/KKK/TPF Killers Storm MSU Campus - The ...</H2>Finally the mention of David Duke his Populist Action Committees brings to mind his IHR and/or KKK supporters and friends like L. Fletcher Prouty, Robert ...

educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11487&mode=threaded&pid=126052 - 98k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this<H2 class=r>THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS NOT MY FRIEND:</H2>Fletcher Prouty, who wrote in 1973 The Secret Team: The CIA and its allies in .... is immigration by non-European peoples, like David Duke or Pat Buchanan? ...

www.fiu.edu/~mizrachs/left-n-fascism.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this<H2 class=r>PublicEye.org - Big Stories, Spooky Sources</H2>... national treasurer for the 1988 David Duke Populist party presidential campaign. Prouty's "Secret Team" was recently republished by Noontide Press, ...

www.publiceye.org/media/spooky.html - 33k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Edited by John Bevilaqua

November 21, 2007

Mark Weitzman

Simon Wiesenthal Center

mweitzman@swcny.com

Mark Wietzman:

Doug Mackenzie

16350 Soda Springs Rd.

Los Gatos, CA 95033

Dave Reichert (WA-8)

Bennie Thompson (MS-2)

Mike Honda, (CA-15)

Dianne Feinstein (CA)

Barbara Boxer (CA)

San Jose Mercury News

Los Gatos Observer

9-11-315@meetup.com

Keep us posted on it.

In the 1950’s Alger Hiss couldn’t sue Whitaker Chambers over his HUAC testimony because congressional testimony was ‘privileged’ AFAIK that is still how it is today. Other problems are that Mackenzie has no evidence that Weitzman actually defamed his group even if he did he would have to show that 1) Weitzman connected AE911T to terrorist groups knowing that this was untrue or at least did so recklessly 2) his testimony caused damages for his group. I doubt as an individual would have standing to bring the suit that would have to be done by AE911T itself.

November 21, 2007

Mark Weitzman

Simon Wiesenthal Center

mweitzman@swcny.com

Mark Wietzman:

Doug Mackenzie

16350 Soda Springs Rd.

Los Gatos, CA 95033

Dave Reichert (WA-8)

Bennie Thompson (MS-2)

Mike Honda, (CA-15)

Dianne Feinstein (CA)

Barbara Boxer (CA)

San Jose Mercury News

Los Gatos Observer

9-11-315@meetup.com

Keep us posted on it.

In the 1950’s Alger Hiss couldn’t sue Whitaker Chambers over his HUAC testimony because congressional testimony was ‘privileged’ AFAIK that is still how it is today. Other problems are that Mackenzie has no evidence that Weitzman actually defamed his group even if he did he would have to show that 1) Weitzman connected AE911T to terrorist groups knowing that this was untrue or at least did so recklessly 2) his testimony caused damages for his group. I doubt as an individual would have standing to bring the suit that would have to be done by AE911T itself.

The level or existence of malice is only germane when the plaintiff is a public figure.

I don't believe that class actions are certified in defamation actions, but it has been 28 years since I took torts law.

Assuming arguendo that what Weitzman said was false, what are Mackenzie's damages?

The fact that he has copied people in on his letter further publishes any such defamatory statements, which would tend to detract from his allegation of damages (i.e. since he is gratuitously expanding the list of persons who would now be aware of the falsehoods for which he seeks damages).

In other words, damaging yourself further kind of makes it look like you weren't really damaged at all.

For someone who seems to be concerned with how people perceive him, he is certainly loose with his own comments (e.g. Your eagerness to disparage us allies you with the tyrants of our day. You and your group may well be remembered historically as an enemy of freedom and associated with the many servants of tyranny).

And the fact that he hasn't even seen the exhibit of which he complains makes his letter even more comical.

I hope that he files a lawsuit seeking a class action, which is what he is threatening to do.

He needs to put up or shut up.

Edited by Christopher Hall

What..this thread?

http://apollohoax.proboards21.com/index.cg...read=1196136611

From whatI read on the Prague forum, I would have to agree with Evan about you.

You are also on the apollohoax [sic] forum in the url threat with Burton yucking it up and celebrating Jack white's removal here...I also suggest the Administration ban you permanently.

My My, that sounds quite fascist peter.

Edited by Craig Lamson

What..this thread?

http://apollohoax.proboards21.com/index.cg...read=1196136611

From whatI read on the Prague forum, I would have to agree with Evan about you.

You are also on the apollohoax [sic] forum in the url threat with Burton yucking it up and celebrating Jack white's removal here...I also suggest the Administration ban you permanently.

My My, that sounds quite fascist peter.

You invest in stocks that make money on the death and torture of innocent people and build concentration camps for Americans.....so look in the mirror if you want to see 'fascism'. I did a little internet research on you.....you live in Indiana, saw your website....you love your father.....nice photo with him...almost made you seem human...but your posts here do not.

Ohhhh..quite the little googler I see. I invest in lots of things, own a BIG HONKIN SUV and and BIG honkin pickup truck and work in an industry that should give you a heart attack. I'm quite human... never had to beg in streets.... You ?

Edited by Craig Lamson