The Education Forum

Gerry Hemming and Interpen

I may get a lot of flack for this, but hey! The truth is the truth, Gerry had to leave Miami and get as far away as possible, he sold guns that didn't work, grande's that didn't explode and set up his own men, hell... He even set up little Joe for christ sake, Gerry would call U.S. Customs just to let them know when they were going out on a run so they could get caught and not have to go, the guy had no balls like my father, and my mother kicked his ass out of our house after staying there for a week and ordering soldier of fortune magazines. The guy was a total loser, and the reason he had left Miami is because they told him, if he were to return, they were going to shoot him on sight.

Truth sucks doesn't it?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Kaiser,

Of the various alternate versions of Fonseca's demise

that I have referred in my posts, my best guess is that he was busted

immediately, by Fidel's forces, and executed in late October

or early November of 1962.

Did you have personal experience with Gerry sufficient to

form an opinion of whether or not he was himself the informant

who tipped off Fidel's forces regarding the Fonseca raid and

assassination attempt on Fidel?

"Did you have personal experience with Gerry"

He did stay at our house, other than him and my father leaving around 6:30 am every morning, and coming back home around dinner time, and listening to him and my father talk about work, and what cars they were going to scrap, or what job needed a welder that is the only personal experience I had with him, and watching my mother argue with my father about bringing someone over to the house. Hey, don't shoot the messenger shoot the message.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Mr. Kaiser,

Of the various alternate versions of Fonseca's demise

that I have referred in my posts, my best guess is that he was busted

immediately, by Fidel's forces, and executed in late October

or early November of 1962.

Did you have personal experience with Gerry sufficient to

form an opinion of whether or not he was himself the informant

who tipped off Fidel's forces regarding the Fonseca raid and

assassination attempt on Fidel?

"sufficient to form an opinion of whether or not he was himself the informant"

I did say Gerry would call U.S Customs and inform on his group so they wouldn't head out on a run didn't I? He also turned in Little Joe for the reward money, and the FBI kicked Gerry out of the office. I don't need to form an opinion of him, what's your opinion about a guy like this?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Hiram,

Great job. When was this picture taken? I hadn't seen Loran Hall much without his goatee so thank you much. Do you have any idea who the man to Seymour's left might be?

I think your annotations are fantastic.

Chris

-------------------------------------------

Chris,

I just realized that I never answered your question.

To Seymour's left and one row behind was a young woman I do not know.

To Seymour's left and one row in front of him is a man wearing a striped shirt

and rimless glasses: He may be Watergate burglar Bernard Barker. But, I am not

very certain because there is a ten-year time difference and the two faces

do not look similar enough to inspire confidence in the match.

There is an empty seat to this man's right where I was sitting moments before

the photograph was snapped. Gerry asked my uncle Pancho to call me

out of the picture because it wasn't a place for kids.

Edited by Hiram Huesca

Sounds like an agency creep who was doing what the

White House wanted regarding raids from Florida.

I don't have an opinion of my own, for lack of information.

I am just reading every one else's opinions.

White House wanted regarding raids from Florida

I believe that's last thing Gerry would have done, is anything but what the White House wanted. I believe it was more for the money then anything else. Your comment regarding Constable Seymour, it did remain identical with DPD, the WC and Canfield. The only other reason he visited the nut house, was [after] having a breakdown, after viewing Macho's photo on TV after the break-ins. Make no mistake, there is no doubt, Macho was SS that day.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Sounds like an agency creep who was doing what the[/

background]White House wanted regarding raids from Florida

I believe that's last thing Gerry would have done, is anything but what the White House wanted. I believe it was more for the money then anything else. Your comment regarding Constable Seymour, it did remain identical with DPD, the WC and Canfield. The only other reason he visited the nut house, was [after] having a breakdown, after viewing Macho's photo on TV after the break-ins. Make no mistake, there is no doubt, Macho was SS that day.

-------------------

You lost me here.

Which comment about William Houston Seymour ( constable ? ) and who is Macho, other than my uncle? SS which day?

Who is the " guy " in your linked photo.

Thanx

OK, I found " A Man Called Macho " by Fernandez-Zayas.

Barker is the only other " Macho " I have heard of, besides my uncle Macho who was nick-named such by his dad because they had five girls before finally having a boy; something of import to my 19 th Century Spanish grandfather.

So, if you knew Macho back in '62, did he look like the man in a striped shirt, in my living room, that I linked a few pages back, in photobucket ?

Edited by Hiram Huesca

-------------------

You lost me here.

Which comment about William Houston Seymour ( constable ? ) and who is Macho, other than my uncle? SS which day?

Thanx

My apologies, I assumed you were speaking about [seymour Weitzman], this is a perfect example of assuming something before having all the facts. Apologies, for not making myself clear. Constable Seymour Weitzman is who identified Macho aka Bernard Barker as SS in Dallas, my father had a photo of Barker in Dallas of that day. And, that guy in the photo with me is Eugenio Martinez, one of the Watergate burglars, my father was the sixth burglar who got away, he was recruited by Frank Sturgis.

-------------------

You lost me here.

Thanx

OK, I found " A Man Called Macho " by Fernandez-Zayas.

Baker is the only other " Macho " I have heard of, besides my uncle Macho who was nick-named such by his dad because they had five girls before finally having a boy; something of import to my 19 th Century Spanish grandfather.

So, if you knew Macho back in '62, did he look like the man in a striped shirt, in my living room, that I linked a few pages back, in photobucket ?

If you have a photo, can you please repost, I don't know where your photo is, I would like to see what photo you're speaking of, if it is who I think it is, I would like to show that photo to Rudy and Nino Diaz who has seen the photos my father had, they could give me a positive ID. Thanks.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

OK,

Here is my photobucket album,

http://s977.photobucket.com/user/gooddog9/media/Hermandad%20Cubana/169%20LIVING%20ROOM%20ANNOTATED_zps6awpr1s3.jpg.html

The photo of a living room audience shows a man with a vertical, broad-striped shirt and rimless glasses.

He is the one who bears a little resemblance to Barker.

If your friends recognize anyone else in the picture, or disagree with any of my captions, and they don't mind identifying them, please let me know.

The meeting took place in late September or early October of 1962, at 169 NW 28th Street, Miami, Florida.

Thanks,

h

OK,

http://s977.photobucket.com/user/gooddog9/media/Hermandad%20Cubana/169%20LIVING%20ROOM%20ANNOTATED_zps6awpr1s3.jpg.html

The photo of a living room audience shows a man with a vertical, broad-striped shirt and rimless glasses.

If your friends recognize anyone else in the picture, or disagree with any of my captions, and they don't mind identifying them, please let me know.

The meeting took place in late September or early October of 1962, at 169 NW 28th Street, Miami, Florida.

Thanks,

h

Thanks for sharing that photo, that is an awesome photo of real history back in the day, the plots, the fight for a free Cuba, those were the darning men who would lay down their lives to free Cuba and the the women who supported their men to do away with Castro, many houses were filled like that with meetings of groups that discussed their adventures or plans. That really brings back memories.

I've heard the name of Hall before, but I have never met him. The photo itself is super cool, Barker is not in that photo though.

Scott

The man in white was like a second father to me, I've known him since I was five years old and I have been apart of their family for over forty five years. He took me in after my father was killed. His name is Pastor Victor Toranzo, he was the only pastor for M-26-7. He was the man who presided over the very last meeting leading the group in prayer in Miami before Fidel Castro went back to Cuba the second time when Castro took over Cuba.

Pastor Toranzo and his sons have always told me that his prayer has haunted him all the days of his life.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20673422/Pastor%20Victor%20Toranzo.jpg

OK,

Thanks,

h

You were just a few blocks from Frank's house, Frank's was on NW 27st if I remember. Was there just last year taking photos of his old home to give them to his daughter.

Our address was 6585 W 8th Lane Hialeah, everyone would come over, those were the days.