The Education Forum

Gerry Hemming and Interpen

The man in white was like a second father to me, I've known him since I was five years old and I have been apart of their family for over forty five years. He took me in after my father was killed. His name is Pastor Victor Toranzo, he was the only pastor for M-26-7. He was the man who presided over the very last meeting leading the group in prayer in Miami before Fidel Castro went back to Cuba the second time when Castro took over Cuba.

Pastor Toranzo and his sons have always told me that his prayer has haunted him all the days of his life.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20673422/Pastor%20Victor%20Toranzo.jpg

That looks so much like my neighborhood. Maybe it's the sepia tones.

I ived in 409 Manrique between San Jose and San Rafael.

I attended the Escuelas Pias school in the corner for a year and 2 weeks before going to Miami.

I didn't thimk the guy was Barker. We were a little suspicious, at the time, of him , because nobody knew him or spoke with him.

Well, let me know if anyone is recognized.

I posted some more pics, with the story behind each.

I think you will like the grenade factory. I "sanitized" two faces whom I don't want to reveal at this point in time.

Thanks again.

-h

Edited by Hiram Huesca

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hiram,

I found the location of the ship that's in your photo bucket. The Marina's name is displayed on a sign on the building's north side. I looked up the company and found the dock. It's at the end of NW 6th St. where it intersects NE South River Drive. The Marina building no longer exists but you can see it's outline plainly on the dockside if you use google earth.

Just an FYI

Hi again Chris,

I could not find this address: it seems NE South River Drive does not exist, although NW South River Drive does..

Could you resolve this and post a screen shot ?

Thanks,

h

There is only NW and SW River Drive, Maurice Ferre put up a busy right behind Bob's Used Auto Parts that was a CIA front for anti-Castro groups to discuss infiltrations in to Cuba. Anything coming out of Hemming's mouth is xxxx!

Edited by Scott Kaiser

There is only NW and SW River Drive, Maurice Ferre put up a busy right behind Bob's Used Auto Parts that was a CIA front for anti-Castro groups to discuss infiltrations in to Cuba. Anything coming out of Hemming's mouth is xxxx!

Huh???

Ferre?

Hemming?

Hi again Chris,

I could not find this address: it seems NE South River Drive does not exist, although NW South River Drive does..

Could you resolve this and post a screen shot ?

Thanks,

h

Hey Hiram (and Scott),

Yes, my mistake, NW South River Dr. is the correct address.

I've drawn a red box around the location of the Warehouse or Boat Shop in your photo. The cement is clearly discolored in an outline that indicates where the building stood and corresponds with the address of that business (coincidently appears to have ceased operations in 1964).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/klcawukrdizt91x/Dock_miami.jpg?dl=0

Chris

Edited by Chris Newton

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Chris.

How did you get and look up the address?

BTW,

I am in touch with the owner of the CG 83 foot cutter that is now a display attraction.

He has zillions of the best photos and even one video clip of these vessels in action.

He has been very helpful: it turns out the deck planking does indeed come up, as a plug, to hoist the engines.

There is room in the engine room for a pair of fifteen-foot torpedo or slightly more.

Also, modifications would have been possible to the bulkheads, etc.

I have found a photo of three raiders of fame on the forward deck of another cg83 with a slightly different superstructure.

These three are, Frank Sturgis, Pedro Diaz Lantz, and a third whose name I have lost. I got that photo off the web and not from my private source: I did not know these men.

Thanks again,

h

Edited by Hiram Huesca

Thank you Chris.

How did you get and look up the address?

BTW,

I am in touch with the owner of the CG 83 foot cutter that is now a display attraction.

He has zillions of the best photos and even one video clip of these vessels in action.

He has been very helpful: it turns out the deck planking does indeed come up, as a plug, to hoist the engines.

There is room in the engine room for a pair of fifteen-foot torpedo or slightly more.

Also, modifications would have been possible to the bulkheads, etc.

I gave found a photo of three raiders of fame on the forward deck of another cg83 with a slightly different superstructure.

These three are, Frank Sturgis, Pedro Diaz Lantz, and a third whose name I have lost. I got that photo off the web and not from my

private source: I did not know these men.

Thanks again,

h

I am in touch with the owner

Would you care to share who this person is?

If you have photos of these vessels would you post them please, if you know the names of the vessels, would you post that please. Thanks,

Scott

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Hi again Chris,

I could not find this address: it seems NE South River Drive does not exist, although NW South River Drive does..Could you resolve this and post a screen shot ?Thanks,h

Hey Hiram (and Scott),

I've drawn a red box around the location of the Warehouse or Boat Shop in your photo. The cement is clearly discolored in an outline that indicates where the building stood and corresponds with the address of that business (coincidently appears to have ceased operations in 1964).

Chris

------------------------------------

Chris and Scott,

If that is the right address, then the cutter would have been docked at the upper left corner of your red square, with the prow toward the top of the picture, based on my recollection of how we went on board.

The link below is full of great information on this type of vessel.

http://www.cg83527.org/83footerphotos.htm

BTW, I just found a YouTube shouting match between Scott and Gerry's son Felipe who looks a lot like his dad.

I would like to contact Felipe, if anyone knows how, via email preferably.

-h

Hi again Chris,

I could not find this address: it seems NE South River Drive does not exist, although NW South River Drive does..Could you resolve this and post a screen shot ?Thanks,h

Hey Hiram (and Scott),

Chris

------------------------------------

Chris and Scott,

If that is the right address, then the cutter would have been docked at the upper left corner of your red square, with the prow toward the top of the picture, based on my recollection of how we went on board.

The link below is full of great information on this type of vessel.

http://www.cg83527.org/83footerphotos.htm

BTW, I just found a YouTube shouting match between Scott and Gerry's son Felipe who looks a lot like his dad.

I would like to contact Felipe, if anyone knows how, via email preferably.

-h

He's on FB, that address, those ships, I believe were owned by the Bambun brother's they are also found in my father's address book. The ship my father was killed on according to the Miami Beach Police Dept. was first registered to Ricardo Cayo Cabrera, then in "Panama", it then went to Tyler Texas, then somewhere in Florida and finally ended up in Cayman Islands until the CIA took the ship out and sunk it.

It was docked on 22nd Ave. and 11st. where everyone would meet, at a place called "Centro Commercial Cubano" it was a Shopping Center, a mall situated between West Little River and Opa-Locka area where I said my father stole some photos.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

• 2 weeks later...

Was it a cg83 vessel like these ?

Sorry about your dad.

I can see he meant a lot to you in conflicting ways.

h

I don't know, the ship was owned by "All Trading Company" and all Trading Company was owned by the Babun brother's who is in my father's address book. The ship was tracked down to Troy Woodward of Texas who was the reported owner, I tracked him down, only to find out he never owned the ship.

The ship then was registered to Richard Cabrera who we later found out that he was a high level G-2 for Fidel Castro who had infiltrated my father's group, and had my mother discovered this or the attorney's working on the case, my mother could have sued Fidel Castro for wrongful death like everyone else was doing when they were getting killed.

Here's the thing, I know Castro wasn't involved in my father's death. After the ship was registered to Richard Cabrera who was a double agent working for both Fidel Castro and the CIA the ship would end up being registered to someone else in Miami until it finally ended up registered in the Cayman Islands. That's where it last ended. I don't think the CIA wanted the ship to remain in Cabrera's name, this would have entangled the CIA. So, can you see how it ended up being last registered in the Cayman Islands?

A few weeks after my father's "mishap" the company took the ship out and sunk it, stopping all investigations. I know for a fact the CIA was behind it.

Sounds like a movie in the woks. The name of the ship was the Rita II, but who knows, the company had given it any name.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

The ship Edwin Kaiser was killed on was owned by "All Trading Company" and all Trading Company was owned by the Babun brother's who is in my father's address book.

The Babun brother's was part of $150,000 payoff by the CIA to assassinate Fidel Castro in 1964, a year anniversary of Kennedy's assassination. The Babun brother's were also involved in bringing figures connected together from the mob for this assassination plot. In early 1960, Edwin Kaiser was arrested and was to serve sometime in the Alaskan prison for assault with a deadly weapon on an Alaskan State Topper, the bail bondsman was the "Duke" who had connections to the Chicago mob and Sam Giancana. My father's charge was subsequently reduced to probation.

The ship was tracked down to Troy Woodward of Texas who was the reported owner, I tracked him down, only to find out he never owned the ship.

The ship then was registered to Richard Cabrera who we later found out that he was a high level G-2 for Fidel Castro who had infiltrated my father's group, and had my mother discovered this or the attorney's working on the case, my mother could have sued Fidel Castro for wrongful death like everyone else was doing when they were getting killed.

Here's the thing, I know Castro wasn't involved in my father's death. After the ship was registered to Richard Cabrera who was a double agent working for both Fidel Castro and the CIA the ship would end up being registered to someone else in Miami until it finally ended up registered in the Cayman Islands. That's where it last ended. I don't think the CIA wanted the ship to remain in Cabrera's name, this would have entangled the CIA. So, can you see how it ended up being last registered in the Cayman Islands?

A few weeks after my father's "mishap" the company took the ship out and sunk it, stopping all investigations. I know for a fact the CIA was behind it.

Sounds like a movie in the woks. The name of the ship was the Rita II, but who knows, the company may have had given it any name.

You can't deport a man who has no country who nearly got away with everything.
Edited by Scott Kaiser