The Education Forum

Garrison's Application of Models

Possibly that which the previous president warned of and possibly a correlation of a series of events that all had a starting point in that year in particular, and an end of an era too when at least a struggle was being waged on a high level.

Jim, For what its worth, I agree with everything you said. Peter Vea's work on Garrison's pre-Shaw stuff is also very compelling.

Plus, if Garrison was such a putz, why did Connick's dad, s_ _ t-can a lot of the files?

And as far as I know, no-one has ever discovered squat about the false Oswald, who died in late September 1963. There is a Garrison memo that references it, and Dick Russell

alludes to it, but many people are still waiting, I will/would try to find it, but apparently the obituary is not under Lee or Leon Oswald...lol

Possibly that which the previous president warned of and possibly a correlation of a series of events that all had a starting point in that year in particular, and an end of an era too when at least a struggle was being waged on a high level.

Ok, I see what you mean: the rise of the MIC plus the National Security State which was not going to let anyone stand in its way.

Yes, more or less. JFK reacting to a status quo, an anomaly that gave people a sense of power through the democratic process which, in cementing the already underway coup, or fascism by stealth, just was not on.

Jim,

You wrote;

QUOTE ON

At the time of the trial, this effort peaked. Nagell had a hand grenade thrown at him in NYC. One of the Clinton witnesses had the windows on his truck blown out with a rifle. Another had a prowler on his grounds. Alyosius Habighorst was rammed by a pick up truck. Clyde Johnson was physically attacked and beaten to a pulp. This last really shook up Garrison because he had made certain arrangements to hide him out. This told him just how infiltrated and wired his office was. I strongly suspect the go-between for the surveillance and the attacks was Perry and Gary Mack's good friend Aynseworth. And I will be glad to debate this point with either one of them. Maybe Gary will arrange such an evening at the SIxth FLoor for the edification of his visitors.

QUOTE OFF

I'm guessing you could add Hicks being attacked in his hotel room and attempts on the lives of Roger Craig and R.R. Carr.

Todd

The Playboy Advisor

From Robert Shae and Robert Anton Wilson's Illminatus Trilogy.

p. 20 ILLUMINATUS, PART 1

ILLMINATI PROJECT MEMO #4

7/24

J.M. :

Here's a letter that appeared in Playboy a few years ago ("The Playboy Advisor," Playboy, April, 1969, page 62-64):

I recently heard an old man of right-wing views - a friend of my grandparents - assert that the current wave of assassinations in America is the work of a secret society called the Illuminati. He said that the Illuminati have existed throughout history, own the international banking cartels, have all been 32nd-degree Masons and were known to Ian Fleming, who portrayed them as Spectre in his James Bond books - for which the Illuminati did away with Mr. Fleming. At first all this seemed like a paranoid delusion to me. Then I read in The New Yorker that Alan Chapman, one of Jim Garrison's investigators i the New Orleans probe of the John Kennedy assassination, believes that the Illuminati really exist.....

Playboy, of course, puts down the whole idea as ridiculious and give the standard Encyclopedia Britannica story that the Illuminati went out of business in 1785.

<A href="http://jamesbondauthenticus.blogspot.com/2010/11/playboy-advisor.html">http://jamesbondauthenticus.blogspot.com/2010/11/playboy-advisor.html

I had never heard of Alan Chapman before. Was he a Garrison investigator?

Edited by William Kelly