The Education Forum

New book on the assassination

John Simkin

Brian David Andersen has just published his book, “My God, I’m Hit: Investigating the Kennedy Incident on Elm Street from the Diagonal”. The book can be obtained from:

http://mygodimhit.com/

Brian has joined the forum and is willing to answer questions on the forum.

Norman Vincent Peale on acid.

I loved it.

Brian David Andersen has just published his book, “My God, I’m Hit: Investigating the Kennedy Incident on Elm Street from the Diagonal”. The book can be obtained from:

http://mygodimhit.com/

Brian has joined the forum and is willing to answer questions on the forum.

Is Brian referring to this:

ONeill in his official report said agent Kellerman, now deceased, told him that Kennedy cried out, "My God, Ive been hit, get me to a hospital!"The second bullet hit Texas Gov. John Connally, sitting in a jump seat behind Kellerman. The third was the fatal wound to Kennedy. ONeill said recently in an interview that Kellerman insisted, when pressed how he knew it was Kennedy's voice, "I was with the man for three years, and know his voice like I know my own. And he was the only man in the back seat of the car that day who spoke with a Boston accent."

Wim

Well, not only was JFK the only man with a Boston accent in the back seat of the car, he was the only man in the back seat of the car!

The sad part is if he indeed said that, he must have known in a flash of a second that his death was imminent.

By the way, that would also mean, would it not, that the first bullet to hit him was neither a frontal shot to his throat (of a bullet or a projectile or anything) and that the bullet that hit him in the posterior did not exit his throat, Arlen Specter and Vincent Bugliosi not withstanding?

Edited by Tim Gratz

Well, not only was JFK the only man with a Boston accent in the back seat of the car, he was the only man in the back seat of the car!

The sad part is if he indeed said that, he must have known in a flash of a second that his death was imminent.

By the way, that would also mean, would it not, that the first bullet to hit him was neither a frontal shot to his throat (of a bullet or a projectile or anything) and that the bullet that hit him in the posterior did not exit his throat, Arlen Specter and Vincent Bugliosi not withstanding?

Dear Cyril, I am not sure we understand each other. I am saying - defying the ruling consensus in the JFK research community - that the throat wound was NOT an entry wound , but an EXIT wound caused by a fragment from the explosive bullet that hit JFK in the head from the grassy knoll.

I have always believed it was caused by a complete bullet from the front, until Thom Robinson freed me from that dream.

Here are some thoughts I posted a few months ago:

Question: you are doctor with experience on bullet wounds, you see a tiny neat little round hole in a throat. What would you think first?

1) This is an entry wound of a small caliber bullet

2) This is an exit wound from a fragment of an explosive bullet that hit in the head.

Mind you, the doctors didn't know about about an explosive bullet, let alone a mercury bullet.

No, I don't blame the doctors at all. If it looks like duck, if it walks like a duck, if it sounds like duck, you're going to say it's a duck.

JFK was NOT shot in the throat.

I too have believed for a long time that he was shot in the throat. But it didn't happen. The only time that JFK COULD have been shot in the throat, was very early in the game, at the beginning of the Zapruder film. Why? Because after that, he slumps forward and his throat is not exposed anymore. It doesn't make sense for ANY shooter, not even a trigger happy one, to shoot from the front that early, if the plan was to frame a patsy from BEHIND. Moreover, it would be an EXTREMELY risky shot right thru the windshield (glass breaks the line of vision, and could also deflect the bullet path). The bullet hole, crack or whatever it was in the windshield, was the result from a missed bullet from behind over JFK's head. Just as the nick in the chrome lining was.

Additionally, his head and throat would be exposed for only a very short time, with no time to follow and aim. And the other passengers were in the way, JFK was the most rear passenger in the limo, hence an additional risk to hit someone else in the car. Finally, there was no wound of exit, neither a bullet found, found for such a shot.

The throat wound was caused by an exiting fragment , maybe even a drop of mercury from JF's mercury exploosive bullet. The tiny perforations in JFK's face, as observed by embalmer Thom Robinson, were also the result of mercury drops.

Lastly, what you guys don't know is that I have an interview with Thom Robinson, wherein he states that the gaping hole in JFK's skull was probed with a tiny probe and that one of those probes from INSIDE the skull came out at the throat wound ! That's why he told me that he has always been very quiet about this, but that he has chuckled for all those years at the conspiracy buffs who claim JFK was shot in the throat from the front. He knew better since 1963. And I know better since I spoke to him. I should have known better earlier by listening to Jimmy, instead of to the JFK research community, and what they have brainwashed themselves with. I too was a victim of what I wanted to believe, and looked so self-evident.

James Files was right all along. He was the ONLY shooter from the front, and even he was not supposed to shoot. But he did, because JFK had not been hit in the head. Failure was never an option in a operation that Jimmy took part in, not even at age 21. That's what made him such a valuable asset for the Chicago mob and the CIA.

ONeill in his official report said agent Kellerman, now deceased, told him that Kennedy cried out, "My God, Ive been hit, get me to a hospital!"The second bullet hit Texas Gov. John Connally, sitting in a jump seat behind Kellerman. The third was the fatal wound to Kennedy. ONeill said recently in an interview that Kellerman insisted, when pressed how he knew it was Kennedy's voice, "I was with the man for three years, and know his voice like I know my own. And he was the only man in the back seat of the car that day who spoke with a Boston accent."

From: http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index.ph...Ed/2007/03/21/a jarring report on jfk s autopsy

Hence another clue JFK was NOT shot in the throat and Jimmy was correct in assuming the throat wound was an exiting fragment from his exploding bullet. .

Wim

Coast to Coast AM radio – Thursday-Friday, November 22-23rd – 2008

With George Noorey.

Cyril Wecht – In response to an assertion that there was a "massive conspiracy" behind the assassination of President Kennedy.

Wecht: I don't think that's the case. I have no knowledge who the specific individuals were involved; as to the political philosophies or ideologies of the people who felt that it was necessary for John Kennedy to be removed from office. But I would be willing to bet that if God were to come back and give us the answer that there weren't six people, there could have been three or four, who ploted this, who made the decision to undertake this. Now then other people were assigned tasks to perform and certainly some people at some point in time, came to understand what it was that they had done and what they were involved in, but I do not believe it was a massive conspiracy in the sense that large numbers of people made this decision and undertook this coup d'etat.

John Zigler: Dr. Wecht, John Zigler, I have a question for you.

Wecht: Yes.

Zigler: You're the absolute best in the world when it comes to picking apart the single-bullet-theory, we both agree that's bunk. For people who don't remember that's the theory that the second shot fired by Oswald went through his back, his throat and then went through every portion of John Connally's body and then came out prestine. My question for you is, if the single-bullet theory is not correct, and I believe it's not and you believe it's not, why does that in your mind, somehow prove that Lee Harvey Oswald was not the assassin? Because I don't think it proves that, why do you think it does?

Wecht: Well, I was quite fascinated, Mr. Zigler, by your comments, because here-to-fore, to my knowledge and to subsequent guests into the morning hours here on this show, to get into some of the details, but I have never heard before, anybody from any of the earliest defenders of the government and official protectors of the Warren Report since 1964, to the present time, and that goes through all the way through some people who have been extremely outspoken, some very articulate, some who have written very serious books, like Gerald Posner, and more recently Vincent Bugliosi, whose numbers have doubled Posners, 1600 pages, I've never heard anybody dispute the facts as were originally worked out at the temporal sequence that was ascertained by virtue of many things, some of which have been…..

Zigler: Well let me throw my theory out at you and this is by the way is a theory I came up with some years ago, and Mark Furman of OJ Simpson infamy, wrote a book last year that dovetails almost exactly with this theory. Here's what I believe happened. I believe the first shot ended up being what we now think of as the "magic bullet." It was lodged in Kennedy's back, fell out in the stretcher – that no one knows whether it was Connally's or Kennedy's, it only went in a couple of inches. And that was the entire first shot. The second shot was the shot that hit Connally, did all that damage and never touched John F. Kennedy, and a third shot blew off Kennedy's head. There was plenty of time, probably about seven seconds, for those three shots to be fired. There was no missed first shot, the evidence of that to me is meager at best and one of the greatest red herrings of all time is that people actually think Kennedy grabs his throat early on in the Zapruder sequence, he does no such thing. He has his fists clenched, they never come close to his throat. And through one of the most amazing coincidences of all time, and it is a coincidence, he happened to have a small hole in his throat that was used as a trechiatromity at Parkland Hospital, therefore rendering it of no evidentiary value, but a hole that was far too small to be an exit wound, did not line up with the hole in the back, could not have been as you've said many times been an exit wound for the single bullet or the pristine bullet, what is wrong with that particular theory? Where's the hole there, Dr. Wecht?

Wecht: Well, ha, ha, ha, what's wrong with it is the hole, to play on your words. What's wrong with it Mr. Zigler, is not a matter of what you think or I think, the fact of the matter is, there were some eighteen physicians there at Parkland Memorial Hosptial, including of course the key surgeons, and there has never been, to my knowledge, quite sounded by what you are saying.

Zigler: That's not true.

Wecht: There has never been any question about there having been a perforating wound in the anterior, neck line area at the level of the tie.

Zigler: Right. You are right. But what that was, was a bone fragment from the shot to the head. There was no metal traces in the tie, no metal traces in the shirt, the reality is the hole was way too small to be an exit wound. You know that, that's why it was used as a trechiatromity.

Wecht: No, I must disagree. The head would would not have led to a fragment. The anatomy is such that the head wound, producing as much damage as it did, would not have produced a piece of bone functioning as a spin off missile, so to speak. Also, the wound, in addition to its anatomic location and the physical inability of a piece of bone to make its way down….

Zigler: Dr. Wecht, do acknowledge that Kennedy never grabbed his throat?

Wecht: Well, I can only go by the Zapruder film, I…

Zigler: He never comes close to grabbing his throat.

Wecht: ….I would not argue with you that he doesn't actually touch his throat, I can't see that, but I would disagree when you say that he never came close. I don't have it in front of me, of course, but my recollection…….

Zigler: Take another close look at it Dr. Wecht, not even close.

Wecht: …..the hands come up close. Going back to the hole, you have what has been described by trauma surgeons at Parkland ER as a circular, semetrical wound, and that too belies the theory of a fragment, there is no reason why it would be so circular and semeterical. Regarding to the size, you are right overall Mr. Zigler, when you think of exit wounds being generally larger, but believe me, it is not at all rare, or even infrequent, for a variety of reasons, for an exit wound to be no larger than an entrance wound. As a matter of fact, if you talk to any experience forensic pathologist, you pick the person, who doesn't know crock about JFK, just ask this question: Have you had some cases sir, in which you had difficulty where the shots been fired from some distance, so you do not have tattoing or stippling, and therefore no powder burns, have you had some difficulty sometimes, upon first visualization of the body, in differenciating between entrance and exit wounds? For one reason, in this particular case, it was partially shored up so to speak, by Kennedy's colar. A shored up exit wound can visually mimic an entrance wound.

Zigler: Dr. Wecht, there's a question I've got to ask you. And that is, with the prestine bullet, would you have done a better job of mocking anybody in the history of all these theories, to your knowledge has there ever been extensive DNA testing on that bullet, because it is my strong belief we will find no DNA of John Connally on that bullet. Has that ever been done, and if not, why not?

Wecht: That's a good question. To my knowledge, DNA testing has never been done. We have suggested this many, many times, including some people who are kind of neutral on the issue, like my dear friend and highly respected colleague Dr. Henry Lee. We've talked about this a thousand times, and its quite appropriate for you to ask this question, and to join the ranks of those of us who have urged forever and ever for it to be done.

Zigler: Why don't they do it, sir?

Wecht: For the listeners, they should know that DNA testing can be done on objects decades, sometimes even centuries, so…..

Zigler: Why don't they do it?

Wecht: Well, here, you and I join ranks in questioning why the government back then did things which were so incorrect, and why they refuse to do things now. Here we get into admittedly non-forensic scientific theory. I believe, simply put, this case is still too hot to handle for the United States government.

Zigler: You are absolutely correct, so.

Wecht: I used to say, when I was younger, and maybe more opptomistic, really, I mean when I was 35-40, I would say, we'll see, we'll come to know the truth. I say now, with great unhappiness, great sadness, that it's going to be long after I'm gone. I think it's going to take another generation or two even for a complete revisiting. All the progenery, all first and second generation of the people involved will have had to have left this earth before the people in government will feel that nobody's toes will be tread upon, nobody's reputations will be……

Zigler: You are absolutely right. John Zigler.com editorials has all the answers you need. The answer there, how Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.

Noorey: You're not going to change your mind, are you?

Zigler: Dr. Wecht is great, but I'm right on this.

Noorey: Allright, we'll be back in a moment, we have more guests tonight.

xxxxxxxxxx

Edited by William Kelly