The Education Forum

An Assassination Trivia Contest

Tim Gratz

A trivia contest for you bright students of the case.

Identify one (or more?) of the current crop of Presidential candidates (are candidates like crops?) who might very well have met one of the conspirators in the JFK assassination (assuming you believe it was a conspiracy).

To win, you must:

(a) Identify the probable conspirator by name.

(:lol: Identify each presidential candidate by name and party identification.

© Identify the month and year the candidate may have met the conspirator and state the circumstances of the possible or probable meeting when thenow candidate confronted the conspirator.

Guest Gary Loughran

Minerva Bernardino was an ex diplomat for the Trujillo regime and worked for woman's rights through the U.N. Minerva was also closely linked with to Hillary Clinton.

Felix Bernardino was her brother and researchers have indicated a strong possibility that he was involved in some way with the conspiracy. He was known as Trujillo's go to man when things needed to be taken care of and through links to REJ may have financed ot put together an assassination team.

Did Hilary meet him?? but for sure if Clinton gets in again don't expect too much help from the White House in the JFK case.

Well, Hilary is indeed a correct choice and she might very well have met Felix who might have been a conspirator.

Good work, Gary.

But she also most likely met someone else more widely recognized as a probable conspirator. And hint hint she was not the only candidate who most likely met this conspirator.

Well, Hilary is indeed a correct choice and she might very well have met Felix who might have been a conspirator.

Good work, Gary.

But she also most likely met someone else more widely recognized as a probable conspirator. And hint hint she was not the only candidate who most likely met this conspirator.

Might it have anything to do with Watergate, she was on the congressional staff that investigated I believe, and might have bumped up against E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, et. al. who were, incidentally, ex-CIA, maybe even still on a secret payroll. But then, that would be contrary to your thesis, wouldn't it? ;-)

Phil, you are VERY close.

Hilary was not the ONLY candidate on the Watergate staff.

So you are right she (and the other candidate) most likely met Hunt and Sturgis but whether either or both were conspirators is more debateable than the person I have in mind. This person by the way shared something special with JFK and JFK also most likely met him (as JFK also likely met Santo Trafficante, Jr.).

Fred Thompson served as Republican staff counsel for the Watergate Committee.

In February of 1974 members of the WC interviewed Johnny Rosselli. I have not yet been able to determine if Fred and Hilary were present for the interview, but as counsel they may very well have been.

So it is possible if not probable that both Hilary Clinton and Fred Thompson met Rosselli in Feb of 1974.

It must be somewhat chilling to meet someone who is subsequently murdered.

Fred Thompson served as Republican staff counsel for the Watergate Committee.

In February of 1974 members of the WC interviewed Johnny Rosselli. I have not yet been able to determine if Fred and Hilary were present for the interview, but as counsel they may very well have been.

So it is possible if not probable that both Hilary Clinton and Fred Thompson met Rosselli in Feb of 1974.

It must be somewhat chilling to meet someone who is subsequently murdered.

In Hillary's case, I don't think that was the only time she experienced that ;-)

Sorry I didn't check back earlier, I did remember about Fred Thompson's involvement too.