The Education Forum

Reclaiming history review by Dr Gary Aguilar

COPA is now featuring a new article by Dr Gary Aguilar. http://www.politicalassassinations.com/Rec...%20Aguilar.html

Dr Aguilar review was first published in 'The federal lawyer' and is now reprinted with his permission

John Geraghty

www.politicalassassinations.com

Hi John,

You're the best for doing this.

Will further edit the transcripts of the Coast to Coast AM program and then you can post them too.

BK

• 6 months later...

I have been asked by Vincent Bugliosi's publisher (Norton) if I would publicize his forthcoming book, Four Days in November, on my website. I suggested that they also sent me a copy of Reclaiming History. Norton replied that the book is no longer available in the UK for legal reasons.

I suggested that they also sent me a copy of Reclaiming History. Norton replied that the book is no longer available in the UK for legal reasons.

I am guessing that the "legal reasons" involve threat of a libel action from someone mentioned in the book.

It would be interesting to know who/what is at issue.

I suggested that they also sent me a copy of Reclaiming History. Norton replied that the book is no longer available in the UK for legal reasons.

I am guessing that the "legal reasons" involve threat of a libel action from someone mentioned in the book.

It would be interesting to know who/what is at issue.

Indeed it would be interesting to know what the issue is.

Inquiring minds want to know.

I saw Bug's new book at the book store, with the same name as another book -

4 Days in Dallas?, which is an edited version of sections of Reframing History.

BK