The Education Forum

Interesting document discussing back and throat wound

rankin.gif

Apparently they concluded at the autopsy that the throatwound was caused by an exiting fragment.

(see line 5)

Certainly sounds like a major break-through in the case to me!

Now!

If someone could only determine exactly what happened to the 0.9 grain, flat-based, cone-shaped fragment of lead which was a part of CE840, and which lead fragment was found in the left rear floor of the Presidential Limo, and which lead fragment, FBI Agent William Sullivan removed from the FBI Ballistics Lab, then, one just may have the answer to a part of the riddle.

P.S. I would assume that FBI Agent Robert Frazier still recalls who made this lead fragment to disappear.

rankin.gif

Apparently they concluded at the autopsy that the throatwound was caused by an exiting fragment.

(see line 5)

Certainly sounds like a major break-through in the case to me!

Now!

If someone could only determine exactly what happened to the 0.9 grain, flat-based, cone-shaped fragment of lead which was a part of CE840, and which lead fragment was found in the left rear floor of the Presidential Limo, and which lead fragment, FBI Agent William Sullivan removed from the FBI Ballistics Lab, then, one just may have the answer to a part of the riddle.

P.S. I would assume that FBI Agent Robert Frazier still recalls who made this lead fragment to disappear.

Who knows?

Since Frazier was good enough to have documented that the missing fragment was "poss Q-1" (Possibly from CE399), as well as insuring that the means to determine it's size was established, there is no telling exactly what else Frazier may know.

Especially since he virtually told us all during the Clay Shaw Trial, but it would appear that no one was listening.

Dear Cyril, I am not sure we understand each other. I am saying - defying the ruling consensus in the JFK research community - that the throat wound was NOT an entry wound , but an EXIT wound caused by a fragment from the explosive bullet that hit JFK in the head from the grassy knoll.

I have always believed it was caused by a complete bullet from the front, until Thom Robinson freed me from that dream.

Here are some thoughts I posted a few months ago:

Question: you are doctor with experience on bullet wounds, you see a tiny neat little round hole in a throat. What would you think first?

1) This is an entry wound of a small caliber bullet

2) This is an exit wound from a fragment of an explosive bullet that hit in the head.

Mind you, the doctors didn't know about about an explosive bullet, let alone a mercury bullet.

No, I don't blame the doctors at all. If it looks like duck, if it walks like a duck, if it sounds like duck, you're going to say it's a duck.

JFK was NOT shot in the throat.

I too have believed for a long time that he was shot in the throat. But it didn't happen. The only time that JFK COULD have been shot in the throat, was very early in the game, at the beginning of the Zapruder film. Why? Because after that, he slumps forward and his throat is not exposed anymore. It doesn't make sense for ANY shooter, not even a trigger happy one, to shoot from the front that early, if the plan was to frame a patsy from BEHIND. Moreover, it would be an EXTREMELY risky shot right thru the windshield (glass breaks the line of vision, and could also deflect the bullet path). The bullet hole, crack or whatever it was in the windshield, was the result from a missed bullet from behind over JFK's head. Just as the nick in the chrome lining was.

Additionally, his head and throat would be exposed for only a very short time, with no time to follow and aim. And the other passengers were in the way, JFK was the most rear passenger in the limo, hence an additional risk to hit someone else in the car. Finally, there was no wound of exit, neither a bullet found, found for such a shot.

The throat wound was caused by an exiting fragment , maybe even a drop of mercury from JF's mercury exploosive bullet. The tiny perforations in JFK's face, as observed by embalmer Thom Robinson, were also the result of mercury drops.

Lastly, what you guys don't know is that I have an interview with Thom Robinson, wherein he states that the gaping hole in JFK's skull was probed with a tiny probe and that one of those probes from INSIDE the skull came out at the throat wound ! That's why he told me that he has always been very quiet about this, but that he has chuckled for all those years at the conspiracy buffs who claim JFK was shot in the throat from the front. He knew better since 1963. And I know better since I spoke to him. I should have known better earlier by listening to Jimmy, instead of to the JFK research community, and what they have brainwashed themselves with. I too was a victim of what I wanted to believe, and looked so self-evident.

James Files was right all along. He was the ONLY shooter from the front, and even he was not supposed to shoot. But he did, because JFK had not been hit in the head. Failure was never an option in a operation that Jimmy took part in, not even at age 21. That's what made him such a valuable asset for the Chicago mob and the CIA.

ONeill in his official report said agent Kellerman, now deceased, told him that Kennedy cried out, "My God, Ive been hit, get me to a hospital!"The second bullet hit Texas Gov. John Connally, sitting in a jump seat behind Kellerman. The third was the fatal wound to Kennedy. ONeill said recently in an interview that Kellerman insisted, when pressed how he knew it was Kennedy's voice, "I was with the man for three years, and know his voice like I know my own. And he was the only man in the back seat of the car that day who spoke with a Boston accent."

From: http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index.ph...Ed/2007/03/21/a jarring report on jfk s autopsy

Hence another clue JFK was NOT shot in the throat and Jimmy was correct in assuming the throat wound was an exiting fragment from his exploding bullet. .

Wim

"James Files was right all along. He was the ONLY shooter from the front, and even he was not supposed to shoot. But he did, because JFK had not been hit in the head. Failure was never an option in a operation that Jimmy took part in, not even at age 21. That's what made him such a valuable asset for the Chicago mob and the CIA."

Anyone familiar with the "Bob Vernon V. Wm. Dankbaar" episode knows what is and what is not worthwhile.

http://www.bobvernon.com/Letter.html

P.S. Quite obviously, you are completely unaware as to exactly how asinine the "Mercury Bullet" scenario is.

"James Files was right all along. He was the ONLY shooter from the front, and even he was not supposed to shoot. But he did, because JFK had not been hit in the head. Failure was never an option in a operation that Jimmy took part in, not even at age 21. That's what made him such a valuable asset for the Chicago mob and the CIA."

Anyone familiar with the "Bob Vernon V. Wm. Dankbaar" episode knows what is and what is not worthwhile.

http://www.bobvernon.com/Letter.html

P.S. Quite obviously, you are completely unaware as to exactly how asinine the "Mercury Bullet" scenario is.

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/

"In 2003, Bob Vernon sold his rights to the Files story to Willem (Wim) Dankbaar, who now manages jfkmurdersolved.com where the book Files on JFK: Interviews with the Confessed Assassin James E. Files [5] and the DVD I Shot JFK: The Real Murderer Reveals His Secret [6] are available for purchase. "

That should suffice!

And although I personally know Bob Vernon, one can rest assured that I have never been so misguided as to purchase anything from him.

Next was a "Forensic Techniques" panel that included presentations by Margaret and Art Snyder, which I missed, and Craig Roberts. Mr. Roberts is a former Marine sniper and author of A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza and other books. He said he made a close study of the Zapruder film, "And I'll tell you what I saw --- as a sniper --- through the eyes of a sniper ... I saw a guy hit from the right front, with a frangible mercury bullet." Such a bullet, Roberts continued, will do its destructive work, and essentially disintigrate.

Source http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back issues/14th Issue/overview.html

Following fragment is from a 2003 article from Dr. David Mantik who studied the medical evidence for 10 years:

http://assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/pittsburgh.pdf

A Mercury Bullet? All three skull X-rays show a spatially consistent, fuzzy, gray cloud (about 4 x 1 cm) near the center of the fragment trail that extends across the top of the skull (Figure 16).

Figure 16. CLOSE-UP OF LATERAL X-RAY This fuzzy gray cloud can best be seen on the X-rays at NARA. It does not look like metallic lead (or copper) debris, but might have been caused by a mercury bullet. This fuzzy cloud might be more consistent with mercury (extruded from a bullet) rather than lead. An attempt to kill DeGaulle with a mercury bullet occurs in The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth. Amazingly enough, this plot occurs in the summer of 1963

Forsyth's descriptions of the effect of mercury bullets seem to fit the JFK skull wounds remarkably well.

A fuzzy white cloud in the metal fragment trail might be mercury.

14. There are remarkably many, tiny metal fragments widely scattered on the skull X-rays--even on the left side and on the inferior skull, including at least four near the chin on the frontal X-ray. This remarkable, and heretofore ignored, observation is hardly compatible with the passage of a single, full metal-jacketed, Mannlicher-Carcano bullet near the top of the skull, but might more easily have resulted from a hollow point or mercury bullet-or perhaps even from shrapnel from a bullet that was not counted by the Warren Commission.

----- Original Message -----

To: info@jfkmurdersolved.com

Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 9:26 PM

Subject: mercury round

Hey there. Sorry to bug you guys, but in going through your website indepth (this info is amazing) it occured to me that the piece of skull found by Billy Harper should also have traces of mercury discussed by James Files.

Has this piece of evidence ever been examined for mercury?

-Dan

Good thought, but the Harper fragment is "missing", just like the brains. Wonder why?

As a matter of fact, Billy Harper described "shiny metal particles" on the edge of the fragment when he found it. Lead oxidates, and is not shiny.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/

"In 2003, Bob Vernon sold his rights to the Files story to Willem (Wim) Dankbaar, who now manages jfkmurdersolved.com where the book Files on JFK: Interviews with the Confessed Assassin James E. Files [5] and the DVD I Shot JFK: The Real Murderer Reveals His Secret [6] are available for purchase. "

That should suffice!

Please DO explain! :blink:

Wim

And let me add to that: Whether the shell casing found by John Rademacher in 1987, was the shell casing that James Files shot and bit on November 22, 1963, has no bearing on his credibility whatsoever. James Files never said it was (he has never seen it) , nor did I. Files only said what he had done with it, and where he left it (which was not the place where Rademacher found it). The only one who said that it is the casing of the bullet that killed John Kennedy is Eaglesham's new found buddy Bob Vernon! Take a look at this clip from 1:55 to 3:20:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/LowJFK13.rm

And while you're at it, take a look at this too:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/BV.htm

Wim

I MEET THE ASSASSIN

The West family gave me total access to Joe’s files on the JFK assassination. Joe’s lifelong friend, Charles Barksdale, spent several days with me sorting out the important files from the “junk”. When we finished I was able to sit down and take a hard serious look at the overall Kennedy case from Joe’s personal and private perspective.

The night I read the prisoner’s letters to Joe was one of the most memorable nights of my life. I know my mouth must have hung open as I was reading. In the letters he had confessed amazing things to Joe. The entire JFK conspiracy plot began to form right in front of my eyes. There was a picture of him and Joe taken at the prison. At least I now know how he looked. Joe West had, indeed, brought home the bacon. Now all we needed were the eggs and grits and we could eat.

I asked Mrs. West to introduce me to the prisoner so she wrote a nice letter to him. I enclosed my first letter to him with hers. A few days later, I got my first collect call from a prison.

I’ll call the man “F” from here on. F told me how sorry he was that Joe had died. He seemed extremely sincere. We talked about the JFK investigation and I told him that I wanted to come visit him in the near future. He agreed.

By the time that I got to the prison on May 3, 1993, the hospital and doctor bills were at $177,000 according to Mrs. West. There would be more to come. I arrived at the prison on a rainy morning. My friend Barry Adelman was with me. He flew in from Los Angeles and I flew in from Houston. We checked in at the gate and we were sent to the waiting room. It seemed like forever just sitting there. Barry and I traded jokes about wondering if they would let us out now that they had us locked inside. We smiled but we didn’t laugh.

Our number was called and we walked up a flight of stairs until we came to the first gate. We were searched. I couldn’t even carry in cigarettes or a pencil or a pen. I did manage to sneak in a release for the prisoner to sign to give us the right to use his letters in our TV program and in the book.

After being led through a second gate (this was maximum security), we were directed through the main visitor area to a “family visiting area” across the hall. I spotted F immediately. It’s hard to miss a man with long, white hair. He shook my hand and I introduced him to Barry.

I explained who Barry was (Barry works for a major LA television company), and F got permission from the room guard to let us carry a table and three chairs into the far corner of the room so we could talk “privately”, at least without being overheard by other prisoners.

We started off very casually, just getting to know each other I guess you’d say. I explained to him how I met Joe and how much I missed Joe. F missed Joe, too. I got the feeling that Joe had been one of his only friends. We explained the huge bills that Mrs. West had to pay because Joe did not have any medical insurance. F expressed his concern for Mrs. West although he had never met her.

After thirty minutes or so, I asked F to tell me about November 22, 1963. I wasn’t ready for what was about to happen. This is what he told me:

“Mr. F” participated in his first murder at the age of 16. He killed the man who had killed his sister. He started working with mobster/hitman Charles Nicoletti at the age of 19. “Mr. F” later ran the mafia “chop shop” car operation. “Mr. F” said he transported thousands of cars for the “mob” and that he was arrested for same. Charles Nicoletti and Sam Giancana went to a party at mob boss Tony Accardo’s house in Chicago in 1963. Nicoletti then came to “Mr. F” and told him that they were “going to hit his buddy”. “Mr. F” thought that Nicoletti meant someone around the neighborhood. Nicoletti (often referred to as Chuckie by “Mr. F”) then told “Mr. F” that the hit was to be on President Kennedy. “Mr. F” said it was “just another hit to him” for “Mr. F” and Chuckie had killed lots of people “all in a days work”. “Mr. F” stated that the CIA had once flown him and others into South America where they had “wiped out” 40-50 people at once, including “men, women and children. “Mr. F” stated he had “no remorse” for anyone he killed and that he had “never killed anyone that didn’t deserve to be killed”. “Mr. F” said that he had not cared for Kennedy at all. “Mr. F” made a statement pertaining to the fact that Kennedy was trying to “do away with the CIA and that he had always blamed Kennedy for the Bay of Pigs fiasco”. “Mr. F” said that Chuckie had ordered him to bring guns, ammunition and hand grenades to Dallas in 1963. They had planned a hit on Kennedy for Chicago but that was “too close to home” “Mr. F” drove to Dallas in Chuckie’s car, a 1963 burgundy Chevy, that “Mr. F” said “everyone talks about”. Mr. F” said that he had a Remington Fireball, a .222 high velocity pistol with a scope, that had a bullet velocity of over 3,000 feet per second.

“Mr. F” said that he and “Wolfman” (a friend who is now dead) had made special “Mercury rounds for the .222.” He also stated there was a “30-06 rifle” in the trunk of the Chevy. I informed “Mr. F” that two .222 shell casings had been found in Dealey Plaza. “Mr. F” said there was only “one” from his gun and that I would know it by his teeth marks. I asked him why he bit it and he said that he “likes to put the warm bullet in his mouth and taste the gunpowder.” He further said he “left it on the wall” and that he “knew someone would find it.” He told me that it did not have any fingerprints on it because he “isn’t that stupid.”

“Mr. F” said that the end where you put the powder was “oval, not round.” He said he parked the car near Dealey Plaza by the Dal-Tex building for Chuckie wanted to be able to leave his spot in the Dal-Tex building and “jump into the car.” “Mr. F” that since he “was younger than Chuckie” that he could “run the hundred yards to the car easy.”

“Mr. F” said that on the morning of November 22, 1963 that he picked up “John Roselli at the Dallas Cabana Hotel.” Roselli was talking to “Eugene Hale Brading alias Jim Braden” when he first pulled up to pick up Roselli. “Mr. F” said that Roselli had “flown into Dallas on a military intelligence flight.” He said Nicoletti had flown in on a “commercial flight.” “Mr. F” did not know for sure when Roselli flew in but thinks it “was the day before.” “Mr. F” said that his job was to “cover Roselli in case something broke out.” “Mr. F” sat at a counter while Roselli met with “Jack Ruby.” “Mr. F” explained that he had been at the counter for if he had “sat at the table” he wouldn’t have been able to pull his guns if there had been trouble.

Ruby “handed Roselli an envelope” which contained “the last minute change in the parade route.” “Mr. F” said that they had toured the entire parade route looking for the best spot to “hit Kennedy.” “Mr. F” said he “arrived at Dealey Plaza before noon” and stood around in the pergola (knoll) area. “Mr. F” said he saw “Frank Sturgis of the CIA” standing behind him. “Mr. F” said he saw lots of faces he knew. “Mr. F” said it “looked like old home week.” “Mr. F” said he did not know where Nicoletti and Roselli were during the shooting but that Chuckie was “supposed to be in the Dal-Tex building.”

“Mr. F” showed me an accurate hand drawn map of Dealey Plaza with a “x” on the spot where he was standing. “Mr. F” said that the “x” was not in the right spot but that he would put it in “the right spot” after he receives the immunity. “Mr. F” said that he thinks “five or six shots were fired.” “Mr. F” said that “two shots were fired almost at once.”

He said that "the shooter behind the fence" fired a shot at approximately the same time as Nicoletti fired a shot and that both shots hit Kennedy's head within a "split second" of each other.

"Mr. F." used my head to show me where the "head shots hit Kennedy." He pointed and placed his finger on my right front temple between my right eye and my right ear. He touched the rear of my head to show where the front shot exited and touched the top left side of my bald spot to show where Nicoletti's almost simultaneous shot hit Kennedy. He said the "shooter behind the fence had Kennedy in his sights for some time."

"Mr. F" said that Chuckie hit Kennedy in the back and in the top left rear head and that they "discussed it later." "Mr. F" also said that one of Nicoletti's shots "hit Connally." "Mr. F" did not know anything about the wound to James Teague down by the triple overpass but said that he probably was hit by "concrete" or a piece of "shrapnel." Mr. Adelman asked "Mr. F" if the guns they were using displayed smoke when fired and "Mr. F" said "yes." "Mr. F" said that after the shooting, he placed his gun into a case, took off his jacket and reversed it and put it back on, pulled a cap out from under his arm and put it on and went to the car.

"Mr. F" said that he, Nicoletti and Roselli drove out of the Plaza area in the Chevy. "Mr. F" said he let Nicoletti and Roselli out of the car at a restaurant just north of Highway 66. "Mr. F" said he then went back to his motel in Mesquite, took a shower and shaved and put "hot wax" on his "hand, forearm and face" to remove any sign of firing a gun (via a paraffin test). He said that when he crossed the "Texas state line," headed north back to Chicago, that he knew he "had it made." Toward the end of the meeting, "Mr. F" specifically stated that "Chuck Nicoletti and I killed John F. Kennedy."

Barry and I drove silently away from the prison. F had signed the release and we were in a hurry to get as far away from that prison as we could. I was in a big hurry to get back to Texas so I could call the man that dug up the .222 shell casings in Dealey Plaza in 1987. I had read about him in Joe West's files.