The Education Forum

John Kelin and Fair Play

John Simkin

It could be argued that John Kelin was the first JFK researcher to make use of the web. He established Fair Play online magazine in 1994. It was an important reference point for me when I established my website in September, 1997. Kelin wrote a series of important articles such as The Odio-Connell Mystery (1994), In Defense of Roger Craig (1994), Pictures of the Paines (1995) and JFK Breakthrough (1998). You can read all these articles here:

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_...backissues.html

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread on Fair Play. Hopefully, John Kelin will be willing to discuss these articles on the forum.

I have also created a page on John's work.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKkelinJ.htm

John,

I share your enthusiasm for John Kelin and his "Fair Play."

And his first book-length effort, Praise from a Future Generation: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy and the First Generation Critics of the Warren Report, is a beautifully written, highly informative, and long-overdue homage to the so-called first generation of JFK assassination researchers (in many ways a wonderfully matriarchal society).

I look forward to hearing from John, whose presence at Lancer conferences always ensured that first-class reporting on the programs would be forthcoming.

Charles

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

I am slowly getting a feel for using this web site.

I have only today (12-30) seen this thread about "Fair Play." Thanks for the flattering comments. Of course I am willing to discuss any aspect of Fair Play (or PRAISE, or whatever) but am a little hesitant to jump into it, if only because there doesn't seem to be much interest in the thread. (Should I insert one of those smiley things here?)

I'll check back and take it from there.

Happy New Year,

John

Greetings,

I am slowly getting a feel for using this web site.

I have only today (12-30) seen this thread about "Fair Play." Thanks for the flattering comments. Of course I am willing to discuss any aspect of Fair Play (or PRAISE, or whatever) but am a little hesitant to jump into it, if only because there doesn't seem to be much interest in the thread. (Should I insert one of those smiley things here?)

I'll check back and take it from there.

Happy New Year,

John

welcome Mr. Klein....

Hi John Kelin,

What do you think of the possibility that one of the Odio visitors was David Morales?

Wim

Hi Wim,

I would have to say, quite frankly, that at this late date the chances of positively identifying any of the visitors to the Odio apartment would be similar a snowball's chances in a pizza oven.

John