The Education Forum

And now for something completely different...

Evan Burton

No, his biography.

:unsure: ... Oh , that's even better !

Well, if it is not true, call them out on it. Wouldn't that be a coup for you? Having caught out Mrs First Moon Walker lying about Bart Sibrel?

It's in print, so there is no way it could be "erased".

Here is your chance for 15 mins of fame, Duane - shown them up as liars.

(Awaits the wiggle on this one)

"...a creepy loon worming his way into their homes and calling them liars and cheats. You want to give him a medal? Do me a favour, don't be careful with the pin"

Amen, (Problem would be to find a chest to pin it on.) This 'no moon walk', 'no space flights' nonsense are just about the most ridiculous CTs ever. Amazing the co-opertation with the CCCP that must have been going on. Based on a fictional movie? Come on. That's like watching JFK for the solution to "Who killed the Kennedy's", or perhaps "Leave it to Beaver" for info on Linda Lovelace.

Edited by John Dolva

No, his biography.

:lol: ... Oh , that's even better !

Well, if it is not true, call them out on it. Wouldn't that be a coup for you? Having caught out Mrs First Moon Walker lying about Bart Sibrel?

It's in print, so there is no way it could be "erased".

Here is your chance for 15 mins of fame, Duane - shown them up as liars.

(Awaits the wiggle on this one)

Yeah Duane you could contact Sibrel and ask him about it, thought it wouldn't surprise me if he denied it he has been known to less than honest in the past. Odd that you forgot about the story coming from Armstrong's bio bcause 3 weeks ago Evan posted the excerpt and you replied.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=130541

The last time I checked , Bart Sibrel had retired from fighting with the bad guys who faked the Moon landings . :lol:

And even if he were available for a chat , it's obvious that anything he might have to say would not be believed by anyone who defends Apollo .

Are you people really so gullible that you believe everything you read ? .... People who write "biographies " use what is called poetic license , just like other authors do and not every single word written is factual .

Perhaps Sibrel did have a dog with him when he allegedy barged through Mrs. Armstrong's door ... . I wonder however if Hansen was reporting the facts about Sibrel correctly ? ... Think about it ... What woman ( especially a famous one through her husband ) would open the door to a complete stranger with a BIG DOG ... The entire episode sounds ludicrous and was put in the book for one purpose only .... CHARACTER ASSASSINATION OF A CONSPIRACY RESEACHER !

According to Hansen , Sibrel confronted Armstrong right in the middle of a EOD shareholders meeting and "the audience immediately started booing the intruder very loud".- P.637 First Man.

I got the impression from 'Astronauts Gone Wild' that Sibrel confronted Armstrong when there was only two other people there... Sibrel's cameraman and one of Armstrong's handlers , who couldn't usher Armstrong away fast enough when Sibrel asked him if he had really walked on the Moon .

There was no audience booing.... There was no dog with Sibrel.... In fact there are no dogs in 'Astronauts Gone Wild'.... We didn't even get to see the dogs that Gene Cernan was screaming at as he sweated bullets , and stuttered and stammered out uncertain replies to Sibrel's questions about his .. "I lived on the Moon for three days" interview .

Edited by Duane Daman

Are you people really so gullible that you believe everything you read ?

Hell no! I read your anti-Apollo posts and Jack White's guff on Aulis.

Sadly, some gullible people do believe it... which is why I'm here, fighting for truth, justice and the American way.

Disclaimer: the above sentence may not be entirely factual

The entire episode sounds ludicrous and was put in the book for one purpose only .... CHARACTER ASSASSINATION OF A CONSPIRACY RESEACHER !

That's the thing about character assassination: you can't have a murder without a body.

Are you people really so gullible that you believe everything you read ? .... People who write "biographies " use what is called poetic license , just like other authors do and not every single word written is factual .

Perhaps Sibrel did have a dog with him when he allegedy barged through Mrs. Armstrong's door ... . I wonder however if Hansen was reporting the facts about Sibrel correctly ? ... Think about it ... What woman ( especially a famous one through her husband ) would open the door to a complete stranger with a BIG DOG ... The entire episode sounds ludicrous and was put in the book for one purpose only .... CHARACTER ASSASSINATION OF A CONSPIRACY RESEACHER !

So show them up as liars. You have continuously accused them of being that, so show the proof. Why the hesitation? Would it be because you might believe that the incident really did happen, and to investigate it would only further tarnish the grubby reputation of your "hero"?

So show then up as liars.

Well, unfortunately I can't prove whether the BIG DOG and Bart pushing their way through Mrs. Armstrong's front door story is poetic embellishment or not , but I can show proof of the body language of a guilty xxxx .

Freeze at .36 and watch the face of guilt and regret walk away .

APOLLO MOON HOAX : Armstrong Refuses $5000.00 Cash .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu6KN89seAs

Edited by Duane Daman

So show then up as liars.

Well, unfortunately I can't prove whether the BIG DOG and Bart pushing their way through Mrs. Armstrong's front door story is poetic embellishment or not , but I can show proof of the body language of a guilty xxxx .

Freeze at .36 and watch the face of guilt and regret walk away .

APOLLO MOON HOAX : Armstrong Refuses $5000.00 Cash .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu6KN89seAs

In other words, you cannot support your accusation. Put up or shut up Duane. PROVE they are lying. Use the same standard of proof that you demand of other people. It'll be a coup for you... unless you are wrong. In that case you'll have to run away with your tail between your legs.

Show me up, Duane - make a monkey out of me. Prove me wrong. Demonstrate that I have been making false statements.

Edited for strong language.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Your latest post insults are overly aggressive , out of line and completely uncalled for ... I have reported the post above and asked that your insults please be removed .

You have no business being a moderator on an educational forum where the Apollo hoax is being discussed .

I already gave you my answer in my post above ... Please read it again if you didn't understand it the first time .

Here's your proof that Hansen was using "poetic license " (ie: being UNTRUTHFUL ) in his book 'First Man'.

Sibrel had his film crew with him (LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES ) when he asked Armstrong to swear on the Bible that he walked on the Moon at that meeting and I sure didn't see or hear any "audience booing" in Bart's video tape of that event .

Too bad Bart didn't have his camera crew with him ( LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES ) when he allegedly barged through Mrs. Armstrong's front door with his "BIG DOG " ! :lol:

Moon Hoax- Armstrong Interrupted

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RnAPk6J-D04

Edited by Duane Daman

Here's your proof that Hansen was using "poetic license " (ie: being UNTRUTHFUL ) in his book 'First Man'.

Sibrel had his film crew with him (LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES ) when he asked Armstrong to swear on the Bible that he walked on the Moon at that meeting and I sure didn't see or hear any "audience booing" in Bart's video tape of that event .

Too bad Bart didn't have his camera crew with him ( LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES ) when he allegedly barged through Mrs. Armstrong's front door with his "BIG DOG " ! :lol:

Moon Hoax- Armstrong Interrupted

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RnAPk6J-D04

OK now prove that this was the same incident mentioned in the book might Sibrel have pulled the stunt at more than one shareholders meeting. But even if Hansen didn't accurately portray what happened he is not the source of the dog story. Do you think he fabricated a quote out thin air. Why don't you ask Sibrel if he ever brought a dog to the Armstrong residence? Sibrel has been know to "stretch" the truth as well including misrepresenting himself and claiming that one of his films contain "never seen before" footage when in fact it was widely available.

No dogs are seen in "Astronauts Gone Wild" that's proof he doesn't own a dog? Rather bizarre logic.

I don't know Bart Sibrel personally and have never even had any contact with him in any respect ... So what's makes you think I could possibly ask him this question about his alleged "big dog" , especially after he is RETIRED ???

And even if I was able to track down Bart Sibrel to ask him if he ever barged through Mrs. Armstrong's door with his "big dog" , there is NO WAY that any of you would believe him unless he corroborated Hansen's story about what Mrs. Armstrong allegedly told him.

The next thing I expect to be posted here are e-mails from Mrs. Armstrong and author Hansen to Burton , stating that Bart really did threaten her with his "big dog" , but then all we would still really have in the end is their word for it ... Just like in the book called 'First Man', which is apparently filled with the poetic license of author Hansen .... :)