The Education Forum

Introducing myself

John Kelin

Welcome John! I have the greatest respect for your work; "Fair Play" and "Probe" are both indispensable resources for assassination researchers. I plan on reading your book asap; it's about time someone paid homage to the original band of critics who started it all. This forum will be enhanced by your presence.

One quick question- Jim DiEugenio is listed as a member of this forum, but doesn't post. Assuming you have regular contact with him, any chance you could persuade him to start posting?

Hi Don,

Not to answer for John, but I have had multiple (email) discussions with Jim D. on this matter and he simply does not post on forums any more. Nor does Lisa.

Dawn

Welcome John! I have the greatest respect for your work; "Fair Play" and "Probe" are both indispensable resources for assassination researchers. I plan on reading your book asap; it's about time someone paid homage to the original band of critics who started it all. This forum will be enhanced by your presence.

One quick question- Jim DiEugenio is listed as a member of this forum, but doesn't post. Assuming you have regular contact with him, any chance you could persuade him to start posting?

Dawn and I are both in contact with Jim Di, and Lisa, and Lisa has always admonished us for wasting our time on the forums. Right, Dawnie?

Yep. Been scaling back on the time I spend, as well. Mainly due to work constraints and trying to get some serious reading done.