The Education Forum

Interesting Apollo Picture (Small Astronaut)

I'm not sure how to prove the difference in distance between the A17 photo and the A12 photo, because Bean so convienantly "broke" the TV camera during Apollo 12 ... but this IS the proof that the A17 visor reflection is a F A K E .

No what you have done is show that the size of the kneeling astronaut reflected in the visor is just what we should expect. Thank you.

I know Lamson will just post more insulting nonsense to me but it doesn't matter because this video footage is THE PROOF of how close the astronots were to each other when that A17 still photo was allegedly taken , which shows that the DWARF ASTRONOT REFLECTION is a ridiculous fake.

So how far way were they compared to the A12 image. As interesting as the photo posted at the start of this thread is, its useless fo this comparison because of the varables such as focal length. Unless you can offer the data your position is unsupported.

This visor reflection photo posted at the beginning of this thread shows what a REAL REFLECTION would look like with someone taking a picture only a few feet away from a visor, and obviously the Apollo 17 visor reflection in no way reflects that reality.

How many feet, what lens, what size sensor?

Reality

otherexamplene7.jpg

Apollo fantasy .... :lol:

spotlightandmoviestar.jpg

DWARF VISOR REFLECTION

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/stra...=DWARFVISOR.flv

Moon Hoax - Jack Schmitt The Dwarf In The Visor

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Blp6UQiW20w

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duane, get on the phone to some physicist and tell them you've just broken the laws of physics. If this:

visorreflection.jpg

Is a spotlight, then why is the light source (based on the shadows going from left to right) pointing to the left lol! If that was a spotlight then the light would be shining from RIGHT TO LEFT. The shadows go from LEFT TO RIGHT and there is quite blatantly only one light source.

Edited by Gavin Stone

No what you have done is show that the size of the kneeling astronaut reflected in the visor is just what we should expect. Thank you.

No, what I've done it to show that the faked Apollo 17 visor reflections is about as real in appearence and scale as this photo is using an astronot doll and another doll which I "dressed " in white, as the reflected astronot "photographer" .

buzzcloseupxy2.jpg

Not only is the size of the "reflected photographer " wrong in the Apollo 17 Cernan photo, but the image itself is not even a real reflection of a real person .

It's simply a Whistle-Blower special that slipped by NASA's quality control .

And more proof that the photo is a silly fake is the fact that not only does one spotlight show up reflected in the visor as the light source "Sun" which is facing the subject , but another one appears in the visor reflection backwards ...as in; facing away from the subject being photographed .

I have explained this before on another forum to Gavin quite awhile ago, but apparently he has convienantly forgotten my explanation .

It's obvious just by looking at the visor reflection that we are seeing the back of a stagelight that was either on the set or placed in the visor reflection by someone who was hoping it would be noticed one day to prove that the Apollo photos are studio fakes .

Edited by Duane Daman

No, what I've done it to show that the faked Apollo 17 visor reflections is about as real in appearence and scale as this photo is using an astronot doll and another doll which I "dressed " in white, as the reflected astronot "photographer" .

Duane, your warped worldview and complete ignorance of the photographic process is making you look quite foolish.

buzzcloseupxy2.jpg

Not only is the size of the "reflected photographer " wrong in the Apollo 17 Cernan photo, but the image itself is not even a real reflection of a real person .

It's simply a Whistle-Blower special that slipped by NASA's quality control .

Ah Yes...the 'whistle blower" gambit. The last refuge of a CT when logic and evidence fails. Not a real person....yea right! Damn you are so much fun to watch when you are cornered.

And more proof that the photo is a silly fake is the fact that not only does one spotlight show up reflected in the visor as the light source "Sun" which is facing the subject , but another one appears in the visor reflection backwardsas in; facing away from the subject being photographed .

LOL! WOW! Just how much more stuff can you make up out of thin air Duane?

I have explained this before on another forum to Gavin quite awhile ago, but apparently he has convienantly forgotten my explanation .

It's obvious just by looking at the visor reflection that we are seeing the back of a stagelight that was either on the set or placed in the visor reflection by someone who was hoping it would be noticed one day and prove that the Apollo photos are studio fakes .

Obvious eh? Thats the FINAL gambit of the ignorant! Thanks for the laughs Duane I needed them after the Colts choked today! You are such a hoot! I have to wonder, are you really a pro apollo plant who is just trying to make the Apollo hoaxers look totally stupid? You are doing a really superb job!

Edited by Craig Lamson

Obvious eh? Thats the FINAL gambit of the ignorant! Thanks for the laughs Duane I needed them after the Colts choked today! You are such a hoot! I have to wonder, are you really a pro apollo plant who is just trying to make the Apollo hoaxers look totally stupid? You are doing a really superb job!

Poor Craig ... He still believes that the old school program of ridicule, insults and character assassinations will be enough to suppress the truth about all government lies, conspiracies and cover-ups .

I might think you're a government plant, but I doubt the current administration, even as stupid as they are, would assign someone as obvious as you are to defend their lies .

So that would make you just another garden varity disinformation artist who has nothing better to do with his miserable life than to spend all of his time being hateful on internet forums .

You should really try brushing up on 'The 25 Rules of Disinformation', and then maybe try a new tactic, because the pathetic nonsense you spew here is as old and as predictable as you are.

Poor Craig ... He still believes that the old school program of ridicule, insults and character assassinations will be enough to suppress the truth about all government lies, conspiracies and cover-ups .

I might think you're a government plant, but I doubt the current administration, even as stupid as they are, would assign someone as obvious as you are to defend their lies .

So that would make you just another garden varity disinformation artist who has nothing better to do with his miserable life than to spend all of his time being hateful on internet forums .

You should really try brushing up on 'The 25 Rules of Disinformation', and then maybe try a new tactic, because the pathetic nonsense you spew here is as old and as predictable as you are.

LOL! Duane, your comedy act is getting better with every post! You are doing a hell of a job on those silly CTs! Thanks again for

the yucks. Please keep up the good work!

Speaking of silly things ... I found something for you to watch on the telly so you don't have to spend 24/7 on the Education Forum pretending to have a rich and full and busy life in the real world .

This looks like just your kind of show ! :lol:

sheepleledbytheidiotbush.jpg

Your act is getting better and better! Good thing too, since your Apollo stuff is so lame.

Okay, come-on: I allow both parties to give and take the insults because both parties do it... but it's becoming tiresome.

Address facts, discuss opinions, etc, without name calling please.

Okay, come-on: I allow both parties to give and take the insults because both parties do it... but it's becoming tiresome.

I don't "give" insults , I take them and take them and take them, until I finally post replies that I hope will stop Lamson's rude , insulting and completely unnecessary behavior on this forum.

I was placed on "permanate" moderation for replying to his insults , yet nothing was ever done to him for all of his insults to me ... This is showing favoritism to certain members and should not be allowed .

I don't "give" insults , I take them and take them and take them, until I finally post replies that I hope will stop Lamson's rude , insulting and completely unnecessary behavior on this forum.

Oh please Duane. You make your fair share of unprovoked insults. Shall we play "lets see Duane being a hypocrite?" How about this little ditty of yours:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...ic=9100&hl=

Too bad the NAZI reference you made was removed by the mods..

I was placed on "permanate" moderation for replying to his insults , yet nothing was ever done to him for all of his insults to me ... This is showing favoritism to certain members and should not be allowed .

Thats the ONLY reason you are on moderation? Did your being a proxy for St.Mark's attacks on the owners of this forum have anything to do with it? I've been on moderation and I get my fair share of messages from the mods about my posts. Once again you seem to be discussing things about which you have limited knowlege.

Edited by Craig Lamson

It never ceases to amaze me how confrontational and completely dishonest so many of the people who defend the official Apollo record are .

Aside from the word 'Nazi" being a part of the original subtitle of that ONE YEAR OLD POST , every comment you posted above about me is NOT TRUE and has been reported to the moderators .

The REAL REASON you keep going OFF TOPIC WITH YOUR CONSTANT INSULTS TO ME is the hope that I will eventually give up and stop posting the Apollo hoax evidence here .... Evidence like this, which you have no rebuttal for but hope nobody will notice .

Edited by Duane Daman

It never ceases to amaze me how confrontational and completely dishonest so many of the people who defend the official Apollo record are .

Aside from the word 'Nazi" being a part of the original subtitle of that ONE YEAR OLD POST , every comment you posted above about me is NOT TRUE and has been reported to the moderators .

The REAL REASON you keep going OFF TOPIC WITH YOUR CONSTANT INSULTS TO ME is the hope that I will eventually give up and stop posting the Apollo hoax evidence here .... Evidence like this, which you have no rebuttal for but hope nobody will notice .

So, whats not true?

You made unprovoked insults in the thread I posted and you called me a Nazi.

You are a hypocrite for saying you don't make unprovoked insults when the facts show you do.

You were being a proxy for St Mark on this forum and as such YOU were personally responsible for the content that you posted. You posted the link to his Photobucket pages.

St. Mark used his photobucket pages to post attacks against both owners`of this forum as well as moderators Burton and Turner.

So tell us ALL exactly what parts are untrue?

BTW, we have been over and over the evidence about the size of the asdtronauts reflection time and time again. YOU even posted some wonderful video that showed exactly WHY your notions were incorrect.

I would suggest you refrain from calling me a xxxx Duane, its against the rules

Edited by Craig Lamson

So, whats not true?

I already stated what's not true in your insulting, confrontational post to me ... All of it . ... My one year old post was dead on accurate as to what you are and why you do what you do on this forum .

You have been insulting me ever since I first started posting here and that old post to you was NOT unprovoked ... So that's another untrue statement .

The A17 video proves how close the astronots were to each other when that phony still photo was taken .... Which make the reflected astronot either a fake or a dwarf ... Take your pick . :)

Show me where I called you a "xxxx" .... Another UNTRUE STATEMENT ... You seem to be full of them lately .