The Education Forum

Chemtrails ate my hampster.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner
But Stephen - the KGB is now the SVR and is merely an arm of the NWO!

Thats what you think Evan. Don't believe everything the Illuminatti tell you.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the Illuminati are the NWO. Has the Skull and Bones Auxiliary broken away from the NWO? I wonder how this affects the relationship with the Black Hats? Are they supporting only one faction, or both?

BTW, I have had some sources contact me to say although they cannot be certain in your specific situation, they believe it is unlikely your White Hat hamster will ever be seen alive again.

Guest David Guyatt
quote]

Oh dear, David's been at the Mothers ruin again. The title of the thread is "Chemtrails ATE my hampster" not "Chemtrails KIDNAPPED my hampster"

My hypothosis, such as it is, (its brilliant actually, and throughly researched) is that Mr Floppy was completely disloved by the noxious character of what ever heavy metal makes up a chemtrail, and as you know Sir, I suspect them to be at least one third poriddge in nature. Sorry I must break off, the cat has just vomited in the living room, seems to be a mixture of fur and bones, the bloody creature will eat anything!

Pray tell me, O enlightened one, how a vapour trail of mind-bending chemicals that temporarily exist in the upper atmosphere can EAT anything? Other than the occasional commercial airliner...

Was your hamster flying off to the Caribbean for its annual holiday cruise?

No!

Was your hamster handgliding in the stratosphere?

No!

Was your hamster reenacting the first aircraft lost in the Bermuda triangle?

No!

Aliens, sir, kidnapped your hamster! And then proceeded to fill the floppy one with gin so as to sedate it before commecning their wicked alien medical experiments.

Mark my words.

Your hamster will be back.

But his Three Willie spread will be missing.

Guest David Guyatt
quote]

Oh dear, David's been at the Mothers ruin again. The title of the thread is "Chemtrails ATE my hampster" not "Chemtrails KIDNAPPED my hampster"

My hypothosis, such as it is, (its brilliant actually, and throughly researched) is that Mr Floppy was completely disloved by the noxious character of what ever heavy metal makes up a chemtrail, and as you know Sir, I suspect them to be at least one third poriddge in nature. Sorry I must break off, the cat has just vomited in the living room, seems to be a mixture of fur and bones, the bloody creature will eat anything!

Pray tell me, O enlightened one, how a vapour trail of mind-bending chemicals that temporarily exist in the upper atmosphere can EAT anything? Other than the occasional commercial airliner...

No!

No!

No!

Aliens, sir, KIDNAPPED your hamster! And then proceeded to fill the floppy one with gin so as to sedate it before commecning their wicked alien medical experiments.

Mark my words.

Guest David Guyatt
The question that everyone seems to be avoiding, is why did Mr Turner expose his hamster to the known dangers associated with chemtrails? Has he explained his actions to the Great Yarmouth division of the RSPCA? Despite the disappearance of one Mr Floppy, he's still quite content for his poor cat Tiddles to casually lick clean her feline tea-towel holder while lying prostrate in his back yard, oblivious to the terrifying danger lurking just a few miles above her furry little head.

It's time for me to come clean.

Soon to be revealed on Dragon's Den, my new invention for hamster lovers everywhere: the Hamster Perambulator, or 'AmsterPram, to use its registered trade name.

hamster1a.jpg

Hamster owners the length and breadth of the country wil be flocking to buy them once they're in full production - this is of course a prototype. And as we all know, every prototype form of transport needs a test-pilot. I happenstanced upon the little fellow in the image as I trawled the crack-dens of Yarmouth (I've obviously only just found out that he's called Mr Floppy).

I'm happy to report that Mr Floppy is doing very well: as you can see he is amply protected from sublimating chemtrail vapours. He seems to enjoy his new little runabout, though he is struggling with corners, something that will no doubt be ironed out once we go into full production.

Of course, if the investors at Dragon's Den can't see the potential in my invention, I'll be forced to take more extreme measures to raise the necessary fundage to get the 'AmsterPram into full production. So, Mr Turner, time to prize open your wallet and get generous with your hard-earned, otherwise Mr Floppy will soon be turning into Mr Stiffy.

Dave Greer is to be congratulated for his almost unique AmsterPram invention.

But the denizens of the Den will decline to offer a farthing. because it is not, in fact, original at all

I was in the Den of Greed a year or so ago with my own uniquely original automatic dog-catcher, a shiny and handsome looking machine that silently sneaks up on renegade and unlicensed animals from behind and bam! It catches them in its gawping metal jaws - using ROD-speed technology so there's no escaping it -- and then sedates the wily critters with thimble-sized doses of gin, before trolling off to the dog pound using wire-guided satellite navigation technology (back-engineered from alien technology), thus ridding the world of unwanted pets.

db75_2.JPG

Once in the compound, the animals are covertly picked up by aliens in the middle of the night and taken for medical secret experiments.

By the way, I've discovered the original source of Chemtrails technology from an old Pentagon weapon system as follows:

vintagetrailer.jpg

Readers will note that there is no room available for even a hamster. Floppy or otherwise...

Edited by David Guyatt

Guest Stephen Turner

No!

No!

No!

Aliens, sir, KIDNAPPED your hamster! And then proceeded to fill the floppy one with gin so as to sedate it before commecning their wicked alien medical experiments.

Mark my words.

David, allow me to try and enlighten you one more time.

Chemtrails, what ever they may be composed of, do not stay in the atmosphere, certain elements fall to Earth, and have indeed been measured, by experts in their field, at ground level, usually a field. Now I'm not claiming that Aliens were not involved in floppies disappearence, heaven knows those grey B****** would love to get their three fingered mits on a lovely plump rodent. But consider the actual evidence. 1, the critter goes missing, 2, his collar is left behind, 3, there is a metalic smell near his cage, 4, Chemtrails were being laid before, during and after the incident, 6, my Wife's extensive collection of "Gins of the World" was untouched, 7 what happened to five?

Now I ask you, where does the evidence trail lead? aliens or Chemtrails.

Guest David Guyatt

No!

No!

No!

Mark my words.

David, allow me to try and enlighten you one more time.

Chemtrails, what ever they may be composed of, do not stay in the atmosphere, certain elements fall to Earth, and have indeed been measured, by experts in their field, at ground level, usually a field. Now I'm not claiming that Aliens were not involved in floppies disappearence, heaven knows those grey B****** would love to get their three fingered mits on a lovely plump rodent. But consider the actual evidence. 1, the critter goes missing, 2, his collar is left behind, 3, there is a metalic smell near his cage, 4, Chemtrails were being laid before, during and after the incident, 6, my Wife's extensive collection of "Gins of the World" was untouched, 7 what happened to five?

Now I ask you, where does the evidence trail lead? aliens or Chemtrails.

Your logic and reasoning are impressive, Holy One.

Up to a point.

The metallic smell clearly suggests an electromagnetic discharge in the vicinty of the "disappeared one". In other words the unassailable fact of an occurence of alien abduction.

Chemtrails clearly follow Ley Lines of the sky and are, therefore, inextricably linked the the ancient astronaut - God-was-an-alien phenomenon which forms the backbone (if they have one?) of the alien UFOnauts now visiting this paradise of ours.

Of course his colar was left behind! God was an allien, not a rodent imitator of a Church of England preacher. Personally I suspect floopy's abduction was directly connected to his taking our alien God's personage in vain (or did he use hallucinogenic drugs... in which "in vein" would be more appropriate?)

This takes care of all your numbered objections, except item number 57, namely gin. And number 17. Gin and tonic. And item 34, gin Pimms. And lastly number 72, gin sling. These exceptions collectively beat the hell out of a three martini lunch, I can tell you. Hic.

Other than those, I believe I have made an irrefutable case for alien abduction.

On another matter I am beginning to have doubts that your hamster actaully disappeared at all. Might it be that you got h rid of him? I think this is a possibility and if so, shame on you!

A hamster is for life -- not just Christmas:

Hamster.jpg

Steve

I agree with Gary but he only knows half the truth. The poor critter was obviously the victim of the renegade Russian scientists who developed Spontaneous Hamster Immolation Technology during the bad old days of the USSR. Since there were no signs of him they probably used the most advanced version known as Dipolar Energy Emitting Pulse Spontaneous Hamster Immolation Technology. As the Ruskies would say “He’s in D.E.E.P. S.H…”

Len

I have long suspected that Mr Colby is the KGBs man in Brazil, the above post proves it. :blink:

Mr. Turner committed a gross violation of rule (iv) emphasis added

(iv) Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers.
Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it

This is part of his long standing irrational vehement Javert like vendetta against me. I request, no I DEMAND that he immediately be removed from his position of moderator of which he is so undeserving and subsequently be vigorously spanked by John (Simkin), Andy or the dominatrix of his choice.

Guest Gary Loughran

Len, man dear, where is your compassion. Stephen has just lost his beloved hampster Mr Floppy in a mysterious incident...and yet you use this trying period in his life to ask for his removal so forcefully. Talk about kicking a man (well Stephen anyway) when he's down. tsk tsk!!!!! :D

It does pain me to say it, but looking at the Mr Floppy before and after shots provided by Stephen, I am becoming concerned, that in a time of loneliness, possibly, suffering Seasonal Affected Disorder, Stephen has used his hampster in the bath or shower for purposes up to and including washing himself. Look at the state of the poor thing in the after picture - it looks like its went 1200 rounds in a Zanussi spin cycle. How'd you do it to him Stephen eh?

To paraphrase David I agree that a hampster is for Christmas and not for life. Tis a shame though that some of the finest forum - minds, disinformation experts, paid provacateurs, intelligence experts, legitimate researchers, assets of the axis of evil, Space junkies and Dave Greer and Kathy Beckett - have assembled here for what increasingly looks like a case of hampster abuse in the home.

Is Freddie Starr a friend??

Steve, I got this PM. Obviously meant for you...

MR TURNER,

WE ARE HAMSTERIAN LIBERATION ARMY. WE WILL NOT BE DESISTED. WE HAV MR FLAPPY. HE IS SECURED IN HOLLEYWOOD DARK FETID CANAL KNOWN TO OTHER SMALL FURY RODENTS AS SATAN'S WINKING EYE. IS SAFE FOR TIME BEEN

IF YU ARE WISHING TO SEE MR FLIPPY AGEN YOU MUST MET ALL DEMANS.

1. YOU MUST RESIST FROM SPREADING THE FALS BIG LIES CHEMTRAILS

2. WE WANT YOUR BEANIE. IS COOL. GIVE US MUCH STREET CRUD. WE TAKE TURNS WEARING

3. THREE TICKETS FOR TO SEA KYLIE. BIG FANS BUT SHE NO CUM BOUNTIFUL HAMSTERIA

4. WE WANT DEMANS PUBLISH IN RESPECKFUL MEDIUM THE SUN

5. THE DISMANTLING OF THE OPPRESSIVE WORK CONDITIONS IN YOUR FOUNDRY AND THE CESSATION IN TRAFFICKING OF ILLEGAL ALIEN HAMSTERIANS AS SLAVE LABOR

6. KAN YU PLEAS EXPLANE "ARE YOU BEING SERVED" TO US AND WHY BOUNTIFUL MISSUS SLOWCUM ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT CAT? PLEAS. WE MUST KNOW THEES THINS.

IF FALYER TO MET THEES DEMANS WITHIN 24 HRS MR PLOPPY IS DED OF AFFIXATION OF AIR WAVES NO WAY TO GO INSIDE SATAN'S WINKING EYE, LET UZ TELL YU.

VERY GOOD

WE HEAR SOON?

Guest David Guyatt

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE HAMSTER’S LIBERATION FRONT OF JUDEA, AFHGANISTAN (AND CAMBRIDGE).

The Hamster’s Liberation Front of Judea, Afghanistan (and Cambridge) [HLFJAC] warn all imperialist swine that their numbers have now swelled (to three) with the arrival of their loving brother, Assad Baraki El-Floppy, who has voluntarily forsaken the Christian west to take up the armed struggle for the liberation of Judea, Afghanistan (and Cambridge).

strongmouse.jpg

Brother El-Floppy at an undisclosed freedom fighters training camp

Brother El-Floppy has lived a life of immense cruelty being forced to wear a woolly hat for 23 hours each day with only one hour in 24 available for head-scratching exercise. Most days he was placed in forced labour and made to walk a wheel to generate electricity for his cruel master. Our brave brother also lived in fear of imminent attack by a ferocious alcoholic Christian cat.

atworkcat.jpg

Double gerbil and tonic, please. Hic.

All hamster-kind are urged to take up the struggle today and release from bondage hamsters everywhere.

Signed

HLFJA

Codewords: Let My Hamster People Go!

Steve,

I got another PM. Can you please contact these guys and sort it out. Thanks.

MR TURNER

DO NOT BE LISEN TO THE HAMSTER'S LIBERATION FRONT OF JUDEA, AFGHANISTAN (AND CAMBRIDGE)! SPLITTERS! THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO DISRUPTURE OUR BOUNTIFUL PLANS.

THINK OF IT A LITTEL BITT MISTER TURNER. YU AR INTELLIGENCE MAN. HOW HLFJAC COOD LIBERATE MR FLUFFY FROM CANAL WITHOUT ABLUTING HOST HOLLEYOOD CARRIER? HOW?

YOU HAV 17 HOWRS LEFT THE CLOCK IS TICKING FOR MR FLOOZY AND HE BECOMING MARTHA FOR LIBATION OF BOUNTIFUL HAMSTERIA IF YU NOT TAKE SERIUS THIS MESSAGE!

REGARDS

THE HAMSTERIAN LIBERATION ARMY