The Education Forum

Chemtrails ate my hampster.

Guest Stephen Turner

My continuing research into this bizarre relationship between hamsters and chemtrails has unearthed some more damning evidence.

I was hosting an outdoor barbecue "chez Greer" (we're bred hard oop here in the north of England, and don't let things like seasonal inclement weather stand between us and a good time. Although I draw the line at the traditional Boxing Day dip in the North Sea. One and only time I did that, the family jewels went missing for over a month). Up in the sky there were several aircraft, spewing chemtrails from their engines. After a few minutes the chemtrails started drifting downwards - this is PROOF that they could not be water vapour, since the carbonised state of the sausages on the BBQ was ample proof of the amount of heat, ergo hot air, being produced, which would have created considerable thermals. These chemtrails must therefore have consisted of complex molecules and heavy metals.

As they descended toward "Chez Greer", soon to be renamed "Dun-roaming" (I was even considering "Dun-debunkin'", but NASA pensions aren't all they're cracked up to be), the chemtrails began sublimating and coalescing into strange animal-like forms. I couldn't spot Mr Floppy the hamster, but nevertheless there was a veritable menagerie, as witnessed by the images below.

Are chemtrails and the spirits of dead animals linked in a bizarre symbiotic relationship? Is Mr Floppy the hamster circulating our planet's eco-sphere in the shape of a coalesced chemtrail cloud? Who put the ram in the ram-a-lang-a-ding-dong? Does anybody care?

cloud4.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephen Turner
Steve

I agree with Gary but he only knows half the truth. The poor critter was obviously the victim of the renegade Russian scientists who developed Spontaneous Hamster Immolation Technology during the bad old days of the USSR. Since there were no signs of him they probably used the most advanced version known as Dipolar Energy Emitting Pulse Spontaneous Hamster Immolation Technology. As the Ruskies would say “He’s in D.E.E.P. S.H…”

Len

I have long suspected that Mr Colby is the KGBs man in Brazil, the above post proves it. :lol:

Mr. Turner committed a gross violation of rule (iv) emphasis added

(iv) Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers.
Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it

This is part of his long standing irrational vehement Javert like vendetta against me. I request, no I DEMAND that he immediately be removed from his position of moderator of which he is so undeserving and subsequently be vigorously spanked by John (Simkin), Andy or the dominatrix of his choice.

A 25 year old Debbie Harry please Len.

Guest Stephen Turner
Steve, I got this PM. Obviously meant for you...

MR TURNER,

WE ARE HAMSTERIAN LIBERATION ARMY. WE WILL NOT BE DESISTED. WE HAV MR FLAPPY. HE IS SECURED IN HOLLEYWOOD DARK FETID CANAL KNOWN TO OTHER SMALL FURY RODENTS AS SATAN'S WINKING EYE. IS SAFE FOR TIME BEEN

IF YU ARE WISHING TO SEE MR FLIPPY AGEN YOU MUST MET ALL DEMANS.

1. YOU MUST RESIST FROM SPREADING THE FALS BIG LIES CHEMTRAILS

2. WE WANT YOUR BEANIE. IS COOL. GIVE US MUCH STREET CRUD. WE TAKE TURNS WEARING

3. THREE TICKETS FOR TO SEA KYLIE. BIG FANS BUT SHE NO CUM BOUNTIFUL HAMSTERIA

4. WE WANT DEMANS PUBLISH IN RESPECKFUL MEDIUM THE SUN

5. THE DISMANTLING OF THE OPPRESSIVE WORK CONDITIONS IN YOUR FOUNDRY AND THE CESSATION IN TRAFFICKING OF ILLEGAL ALIEN HAMSTERIANS AS SLAVE LABOR

6. KAN YU PLEAS EXPLANE "ARE YOU BEING SERVED" TO US AND WHY BOUNTIFUL MISSUS SLOWCUM ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT CAT? PLEAS. WE MUST KNOW THEES THINS.

IF FALYER TO MET THEES DEMANS WITHIN 24 HRS MR PLOPPY IS DED OF AFFIXATION OF AIR WAVES NO WAY TO GO INSIDE SATAN'S WINKING EYE, LET UZ TELL YU.

VERY GOOD

WE HEAR SOON?

WILL REPLI TO CORESPNDUNCE OF OTHER FULL IN TIME.

Guest Stephen Turner
My continuing research into this bizarre relationship between hamsters and chemtrails has unearthed some more damning evidence.

I was hosting an outdoor barbecue "chez Greer" (we're bred hard oop here in the north of England, and don't let things like seasonal inclement weather stand between us and a good time. Although I draw the line at the traditional Boxing Day dip in the North Sea. One and only time I did that, the family jewels went missing for over a month). Up in the sky there were several aircraft, spewing chemtrails from their engines. After a few minutes the chemtrails started drifting downwards - this is PROOF that they could not be water vapour, since the carbonised state of the sausages on the BBQ was ample proof of the amount of heat, ergo hot air, being produced, which would have created considerable thermals. These chemtrails must therefore have consisted of complex molecules and heavy metals.

As they descended toward "Chez Greer", soon to be renamed "Dun-roaming" (I was even considering "Dun-debunkin'", but NASA pensions aren't all they're cracked up to be), the chemtrails began sublimating and coalescing into strange animal-like forms. I couldn't spot Mr Floppy the hamster, but nevertheless there was a veritable menagerie, as witnessed by the images below.

Are chemtrails and the spirits of dead animals linked in a bizarre symbiotic relationship? Is Mr Floppy the hamster circulating our planet's eco-sphere in the shape of a coalesced chemtrail cloud? Who put the ram in the ram-a-lang-a-ding-dong? Does anybody care?

cloud4.jpg

Dave, you may well have cracked this case, just one question, who put the bomp, in the bomp de bomp de bomp. I'd like to shake his hand.

Guest David Guyatt
And to think I used to need a tab to see this kind of thing.

The hell with old fashioned tabs -- gin still does it for me everytime...

Below is a photo of brother El-Floppy preparing himself to enter paradise and meet 80 virgins (it must be paradise because there ain't that many left down here).

animal020.jpg

Edited by David Guyatt

• 4 weeks later...
Guest David Guyatt

Yeah, but what did they do with him while he was away, eh? I don't trust your hamster one little bit. This has all been to cloak his and his mates other, bloodier empire building activities:

143860qvYU_w.jpg

Wretched little, traitorous furry genus phodopus!