The Education Forum

A Reply to Someone's Attack against Me

This concerns an attack upon my integrity and value as a Kennedy Researcher. It has come to

my attention that a person running a Kennedy website has called me "An individual who used

to belong to this Forum but doesn't anymore." He has posted that my Donald O. Norton

research isn't reliable. He says I merely typed in the words "Donald O Norton and Oswald" and

got my information from the Internet. It was a lot more challenging than that. I acted on a hunch.

It became known that Donald O.Norton was living in Avon Park, FL, running a charter boat and

fishing supply store. I found a business like this in Canada and northern USA called

"Red's" and I opened a Pandora's Box. Not only was this man a redhead, as is Donald O.

Norton of Avon Park, but he was practically identical to Donald O.Norton!

In the Donald O Norton posts of other reseaerchers, I found yearbook pictures of 2

red-headed teenagers taken, I believe, in the 1950s. These 2 boys -- their photos provided

possibly by John Armstrong long ago -- grew up, in my theory, to become DOnald O. Norton and

brother. I do not see a resemblance to Lee Harvey Oswald. It's a puzzle. I have not

solved it. One researcher emailed Norton in Avon Park. That was the end of that. And many

of you know John Armstrong is no longer interested in Donald O. Norton.

Following links from the fishing supply store, I came upon a picture that looked like the

other Donald O. Norton yearbook picture. He was not a redhead. As his picture downloaded,

the name Ralph Geb was beneath it. I looked up Ralph Geb on the Internet and found, to my surprise, that he was mentioned as having known Mac Wallace (of fingerprint fame) and having impersonated LHO shortly before the assassination. He does not look like LHO. But he looks like the yearbook picture of the man with the glasses. Was this a coincidence? A man named Ralph Geb, showing up on a site linked to the Canadian brother of the man we know as Donald O. Norton?

Fianlly I emailed the site and asked if that was Ralph Geb, "a family friend we haven't seen

in years." A week later the answer came, "No, that's Bill Dietz from North Carolina." Now

we know there's supposed to be a Donald O.Norton in the outer banks. And the name "Ralph Geb" was removed from the site -- at least on my computer.

My critic said I appear on several "venues" online and that I "operate" a blog. "Operate" -- like one would a brothel? I found his language inflammatory. He said I get my info from the Scandal sheets. This from a man who said to me that in the early hours of Nov. 23, 1963, Robert F. Kennedy, with his murdered brother downstairs in a closed coffin, "nailed Jackie" that very night. I countered with Kitty Kelley's statement that Jackie laid down next to Hugh D. Auchincloss and spoke about the assassination over and over and would not take sedation. I have other instances like this from this guy.

What made him do this, I don't know. But I don't care who reads this. I got as far as I

could re Donald O. Norton and Ralph Geb. Even Armstrong couldn't prove Norton was Lee

Oswald. I guess my enemy expected me to sneak around Avon Park or collar Ralph Geb in

person. I don't have the means to do so, which he well knows. I would hope someone would

pick up this research, someone with investigatory skills and a publisher behind him/her.

Kathy Collins

What is this BULL about emotion being ill-advised???

Good for you, Kathleen! RAGE against the killers of the light!

Acuna matata my pocked olive behind! This is war, damnit! And if you think it's swapping tales around a campfire, maybe you should go sell cookies and leave the adults to their business.

Charles,

For Heaven's sake!! I just put that in for fun--(note smiley face after I wrote it)

Cookies? How did you know? Been selling girl scout cookies all week!(BTW, we still have some available, for those interested)

Acuna matata just means "no worries". This was my way of telling her that it's ok. She happens to be a friend of mine.

Charles, thank you for sticking up for me. And Kathy Beckett, thanks for calling me your friend. Much appreciated.

I don't know what is wrong with that individual. After a long period of quiet he starts this. And I'm tired of having to ignore his unrelenting attacks because certain people on this Forum think he's great and long-suffering.

And for the life of me, I can't see any resemblance to Oswald in Donald O. Norton of Avon Park, FL. I take it John Armstrong started this. There must be something to it. I really would like to know what happened to Lee Oswald. One report says he left the TSBD via the back door and followed a path that opens on to Elm Street. There, someone picked him up and drove him to a little airport, where he might have gone to Cuba. But then there's the report that there were 2 Oswalds in the Texas Theater; one in the balcony and one downstairs. The one downstairs was observed sitting by various people time after time-- looking for his connection?

The man who owned a shop next door saw 2 cops arresting LHO (Lee) behind the building. And in front of the building it was a near riot as Harvey Oswald was being arrested. Also Lee supposedly shot Tippit, who mistook him for Harvey and would have killed him.

Kathy Collins

Here are the photos of the 2 teenagers. They look enough alike to be brothers.

Kathy

Not even close. Nice try though. Just look at the eyebrow thickness, the width of the mouth in relation

to the rest of the face and the eyes plus the eye cowlings. Plus the guy on the left has what is called

an egg shaped skull which tapers down to the chin from a wide brow and the other one is a mesomorph with

a square jawed skull with no obvious tapering at all. Maybe they were adopted.

Edited by John Bevilaqua

Even Armstrong couldn't prove Norton was Lee Oswald. I guess my enemy expected me to sneak around Avon Park or collar Ralph Geb in person. I don't have the means to do so, which he well knows. I would hope someone would

pick up this research, someone with investigatory skills and a publisher behind him/her.

Kathy Collins

Don't waste your time citing John Armstrong as any kind of expert. Did you know that he once used

that right wing nut who once worked for Sen. Strom Thurmond, Colonel Philip J. Corso as a cited and reliable authority

until Corso started claiming he personally attended Alien Autopsies at Area 51. Corso claimed that this info was being

withheld by the U.S. Government and he was going to produce an alien cadaver as proof of his thesis. Needless to

say he only showed fuzzy 16mm films of what looked like an ET doll in a bed and he has forever been regarded as a

kook and a psycho ever since. Armstrong wisely stopped citing Corso as his primary source for one of his weaker

theories and that was the end of that. But can Armstrong ever live this down? Doubt it. Then the person who

did the artwork for Connie Kurtzberg's first book related the story of his walking tour of Dallas with Jack White and

John Armstrong which he described as "walking through downtown Jackson, Mississippi with a bunch of crackers hell bent on a racist, vituperative tirade". Those are his words not mine. So you see Kathy, you have to pick your

heroes and citations very carefully. Armstrong is also a White Russian with a Ukrainian background, I believe, and

he refuses to examine the obvious evidence about involvement with the White Russian community in Dallas with

Oswald which is as plain as the nose on your face. For obvious reasons, I might add. He wrote a book about White

Russians, Ukrainians and similar topics, you think he is going to drag them into the JFK conundrum? No way.

Even Armstrong couldn't prove Norton was Lee Oswald. I guess my enemy expected me to sneak around Avon Park or collar Ralph Geb in person. I don't have the means to do so, which he well knows. I would hope someone would

Kathy Collins

Don't waste your time citing John Armstrong as any kind of expert. Did you know that he once used

that right wing nut who once worked for Sen. Strom Thurmond, Colonel Philip J. Corso as a cited and reliable authority

until Corso started claiming he personally attended Alien Autopsies at Area 51. Corso claimed that this info was being

withheld by the U.S. Government and he was going to produce an alien cadaver as proof of his thesis. Needless to

say he only showed fuzzy 16mm films of what looked like an ET doll in a bed and he has forever been regarded as a

kook and a psycho ever since. Armstrong wisely stopped citing Corso as his primary source for one of his weaker

theories and that was the end of that. But can Armstrong ever live this down? Doubt it. Then the person who

did the artwork for Connie Kurtzberg's first book related the story of his walking tour of Dallas with Jack White and

John Armstrong which he described as "walking through downtown Jackson, Mississippi with a bunch of crackers hell bent on a racist, vituperative tirade". Those are his words not mine. So you see Kathy, you have to pick your

heroes and citations very carefully. Armstrong is also a White Russian with a Ukrainian background, I believe, and

he refuses to examine the obvious evidence about involvement with the White Russian community in Dallas with

Oswald which is as plain as the nose on your face. For obvious reasons, I might add. He wrote a book about White

Russians, Ukrainians and similar topics, you think he is going to drag them into the JFK conundrum? No way.

First of all, I thought I posted 2 photos of those boys on this site last night. Maybe I repeated them on my blog? Will have to check. No, I remember uploading them. Can someone tell me why they were taken off? Only Donald O. Norton was named, as he was a few years ago, photo and everything, in a local newspaper. The other man I did not name. Donald Norton is chubby. The other man looks healthier. I will direct forum members to my blog of early 2006.

thecloakofdarkness.blogspot.com

I am very surprised to hear these things about John Armstrong. I didn't know he was a white Russian. So maybe now I've learned the real reason Armstrong never wrote a book on Donald O. Norton being Lee Oswald. Some people I know met Armstrong in person. They said they couldn't believe he could write a book with such detail and scope. Also, he wears a toupe. But there was some question as to if he was the real John Armstrong, or a front for someone else. Maybe an English scholar. Who knows? These are the things one picks up. Supposedly he is very wealthy from Real Estate. And now I remember he didn't want to be involved in any publicity dealing with the book once it was printed. Not even on blackops.

My inbox was full. Could someone, Kathy Beckett maybe, tell me why those photos were removed? You see, I personally don't know where these photos turned up -- not the ones I uncovered -- but originally. These redheads. How were they first related to Oswald? I would like Jack White to chime in.

I just realized something. I opened another thread last night for the adult photos. A little paranoia gets you somewhere.

Thanks for telling me these things, though I still believe the 2 red-headed boys are brothers about a year apart.

Kathy Collins

Kathy Collins

Only an incompetent or agent would claim that Armstrong is a "White Russian". :)

This person has no idea what he is talking about, and knows NOTHING about Armstrong!

Jack

Only an incompetent or agent would claim that Armstrong is a "White Russian". :rolleyes:

This person has no idea what he is talking about, and knows NOTHING about Armstrong!

Jack

Then Jack why does he hide? Is he afraid of getting killed? And I'd like to ask you how Donald O. Norton of the naturally red hair resembles LHO. What, in your opinion, ever happened to Lee Oswald?

Have you ever heard the tape of Oswald reading English (with a British accent) aloud in Russia? If Oswald defected, would Intelligence hire someone that dumb? That's a Russian man learningEnglish. The same voice, but with a much more American style of speaking, can be heard on Harvey's 2 radio shows and in the corridors of the Dallas police station 3 years later.

Please respond.

Kathy Collins

Charles,

For Heaven's sake!! I just put that in for fun--(note smiley face after I wrote it)

Cookies? How did you know? Been selling girl scout cookies all week!(BTW, we still have some available, for those interested)

Acuna matata just means "no worries". This was my way of telling her that it's ok. She happens to be a friend of mine.(She's been on My Friends List here for at least 6 months.)-

Maybe there should be a section of the forum for disgruntled members, until don't mind Charles ... he has nothing better to do.

Only an incompetent or agent would claim that Armstrong is a "White Russian". :)

Jack

Then Jack why does he hide? Is he afraid of getting killed? And I'd like to ask you how Donald O. Norton of the naturally red hair resembles LHO. What, in your opinion, ever happened to Lee Oswald?

Have you ever heard the tape of Oswald reading English (with a British accent) aloud in Russia? If Oswald defected, would Intelligence hire someone that dumb? That's a Russian man learningEnglish. The same voice, but with a much more American style of speaking, can be heard on Harvey's 2 radio shows and in the corridors of the Dallas police station 3 years later.

Please respond.

Kathy Collins

Kathy, there's a longer version of this, easily found on the web, which has Oswald speaking in his normal American accent as well as his rather poor imitation of an upper class English accent on the same tape. The longer version makes it more obvious, IMO, that Oswald is just fooling around. Its been suggested by some that this recording is really "Oswald" being taught how to speak English, if this was true I dont belive his KGB "teacher" would have handed the tapes over. Just my opinion. When it comes to Norton all common sense seems to fly out the window. Had LHO survived he would have been taken back to Russia and "got rid of", at the very least he would have been hidden away somewhere very remote. The Russians would have 100% definitely NOT have allowed him to go back to the USA, let alone start talking to JFK researchers. Rethink Armstrong, his theories are so ludicous I wouldn't be surprised if the guy was pure disinformation, this is certainly the kind of whacko theory that gets researchers laughed at by the public. And no politician will ever support the research community whilst nonsense like that is being supported. Denis.