The Education Forum

John Martino, John Farrentello, John Roselli, Tracy Barnes

note: classified. referenced and documented in three seperate places as of June of 2007 FOIA (O.K. release Legal)

Below is previous posting of a few years ago, Oct 16, 2004:

I have been ask a lot of questions about David Morales. In the past I have just past them off. Some ask me how Iknow he was not a player in the assassination of John Kenedy. I know some will take unkindly with this post, but following is information that was given to an investigative committee in 1991 Senator John Kerry's Iran Contra Re-Supply network ref; Dick Mc Call and John Winner.., close door session..." classified Top Secret Committee Sensitive".

Question: How do you know that Morales was not involved in the Kennedy assassination?

I was told by Tracy Barnes, John Martino, William "Wild Bill Harvey", and John Roselli shortly after the assassination, that David was in Miami.

The early records shows that Morales was in the JMWAVE complex at the University of Miami campus at 10am that day.. He signed in on the duty log sheet at 9:20 A.M. and at the gate at 8:45 A.M. He was checked in at the Green Mansions Resort Motel/Hotel the evening of the 22nd. Rm 102. Reference: Congressman Tom Downing 1975; Bernard Finisterwald Jr. 1981, and Arther Paisley (pho?) just before he was killed in a boat explosion on Chesapeake Bay. And also another investigation recorded with the FBI Denver Colorado in 1964, SAC Scott Warner...recorded and on file at the Denver FBI office. Phoenix FBI was the OO and the Colorado State Reformatory deposition and interview was also field with the Denver FBI and recordered within another 302 file.. Phoenix was the OO for this investigation. Bernard Finisterwald tried to get this file from them and was told it had been destroyed along with the other 302's. The second time Finesterwald's filed a FOIA on this subject the request was denied for Security reasons. I was told the information was still classified in 1987. Tosh

note 01-11-08: Sec 12b to be declassified: Burnsfield

Edited by William Plumlee

note: classified. referenced and documented in three seperate places as of June of 2007 FOIA (O.K. release Legal)

I have been ask a lot of questions about David Morales. In the past I have just past them off. Some ask me how Iknow he was not a player in the assassination of John Kenedy. I know some will take unkindly with this post, but following is information that was given to an investigative committee in 1991 Senator John Kerry's Iran Contra Re-Supply network ref; Dick Mc Call and John Winner.., close door session..." classified Top Secret Committee Sensitive".

Question: How do you know that Morales was not involved in the Kennedy assassination?

I was told by Tracy Barnes, John Martino, William "Wild Bill Harvey", and John Roselli shortly after the assassination, that David was in Miami.

The early records shows that Morales was in the JMWAVE complex at the University of Miami campus at 10am that day.. He signed in on the duty log sheet at 9:20 A.M. and at the gate at 8:45 A.M. He was checked in at the Green Mansions Resort Motel/Hotel the evening of the 22nd. Rm 102. Reference: Congressman Tom Downing 1975; Bernard Finisterwald Jr. 1981, and Arther Paisley (pho?) just before he was killed in a boat explosion on Chesapeake Bay. And also another investigation recorded with the FBI Denver Colorado in 1964, SAC Scott Warner...recorded and on file at the Denver FBI office. Phoenix FBI was the OO and the Colorado State Reformatory deposition and interview was also field with the Denver FBI and recordered within another 302 file.. Phoenix was the OO for this investigation. Bernard Finisterwald tried to get this file from them and was told it had been destroyed along with the other 302's. The second time Finesterwald's filed a FOIA on this subject the request was denied for Security reasons. I was told the information was still classified in 1987. Tosh

I'm sorry if this is rehash, but when did you meet Barnes, and when did you last talk to him?

I'm sorry if this is rehash, but when did you meet Barnes, and when did you last talk to him?

Not sure but it was when he was associated with the DoD in Domistic Operations. I am not sure of the year but it was the time when "Wild Bill" Harvey had the Desk. Also Southwest Aero Charter and Southwest Airmotive of Dallas Texas had an employment record on Tracy Barns dating back to the fifties.... however I'm not sure if that is the same person. I worked for Southwest Airmotive, as a trainee aircraft mech in the early fifties (as noted on my army discharge) and T. Barns (Tracy) was a supervisor at S/W Airmotive. (1954 in the Army Reserve at Love Field worked at love Field) I never saw him after 63-64 I think but remember back to 57 and he was around Miami then, but not directly connected with those operations. I think 57-64 but its a long time ago. I know what I say will be recorded in stone and I am not allowed to mistake a date by a year or two. After all its been over fifty years. I find it hard to find my J-3 Cub anymore.., let alone start it.

The early records shows that Morales was in the JMWAVE complex at the University of Miami campus at 10am that day.. He signed in on the duty log sheet at 9:20 A.M. and at the gate at 8:45 A.M. He was checked in at the Green Mansions Resort Motel/Hotel the evening of the 22nd. Rm 102. Reference: Congressman Tom Downing 1975; Bernard Finisterwald Jr. 1981, and Arther Paisley (pho?) just before he was killed in a boat explosion on Chesapeake Bay.

Was that the Green Mansions Resort located in the Adirondacks, near Lake George in Chestertown, NY?

The early records shows that Morales was in the JMWAVE complex at the University of Miami campus at 10am that day.. He signed in on the duty log sheet at 9:20 A.M. and at the gate at 8:45 A.M. He was checked in at the Green Mansions Resort Motel/Hotel the evening of the 22nd. Rm 102. Reference: Congressman Tom Downing 1975; Bernard Finisterwald Jr. 1981, and Arther Paisley (pho?) just before he was killed in a boat explosion on Chesapeake Bay.

Was that the Green Mansions Resort located in the Adirondacks, near Lake George in Chestertown, NY?

Green Mansions Hotel and Resort Miami Springs, Florida.... across the street from Eastern Airlines HDQ. The one you mentioned I think was owned by the same group. One of those places burned..., I think it might have been NY again not sure. The Green Mansions of Miami Springs was what is called "..a limited hang out..., or "cut-out'.. (known as classified methods and proceedures) Pilots of the region stay there and held parties there.