The Education Forum

Why the double standred on this Forum

I used the word XXX awhile ago in another post. "...would you like to take the bullit out of my AXXX" and got edited... However the following degrades me and all forum members and was posted on this Forum in an attempt to indirectly call me a xxxx and too, to degrade me as an untruthful person. FWIW

...."Hey dumb-XXX !! Ever heard of "Google" ??!! Crank in "DC-3/C-47" and then tell us how you reached across the whole overhead panel to "start an engine". The left-seater starts the engines, "pseudo-zoomie"; and you always start the RIGHT ENGINE first, because that's the one which has both the electric generator and the hydraulic pump !! What a phony !!.......".

I see this as a double standard. And I believe this is why good researchers who used to be on this forum have left and refuse to post their research and information.

Edited by moderator for language.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

I used the word AXX awhile ago in another post. "...would you like to take the bullit out of my XXX" and got edited... However the following degrades me and all forum members and was posted on this Forum in an attempt to indirectly call me a xxxx and too, to degrade me as an untruthful person. FWIW

...."Hey dumb-XXX !! Ever heard of "Google" ??!! Crank in "DC-3/C-47" and then tell us how you reached across the whole overhead panel to "start an engine". The left-seater starts the engines, "pseudo-zoomie"; and you always start the RIGHT ENGINE first, because that's the one which has both the electric generator and the hydraulic pump !! What a phony !!.......".

I see this as a double standard. And I believe this is why good researchers who used to be on this forum have left and refuse to post their research and information.

Can you really be surprised if some of the members here are a little hostile, you did "die" in a plane crash a few months back. Remember?

Edited by Antti Hynonen

I used the word XXX awhile ago in another post. "...would you like to take the bullit out of my AXXX" and got edited... However the following degrades me and all forum members and was posted on this Forum in an attempt to indirectly call me a xxxx and too, to degrade me as an untruthful person. FWIW

Can you really be surprised if some of the members here are a little hostile, you did "die" in a plane crash a few months back. Remember?

No not really surprised. However did you see the Police Reports of the two stolden computers and the report of one being found in a Pawn shop in ABQ NM? Did you see the police report of the broken door and windows to gain entry to my home in NM while I was flying a trip?.. No you did not. It is easier to just say I'm a nut and not look or check what I say. I did not think you were that shallow. I will post what I think is true and I will post any documentation I obtain to back up what I say about the JFK.... If you do not want that information then do not read my post..... I mentioned double standard.. and referenced... had nothing to do with my "FAKED" death as you call it.... Is that your opinion.?.. or do you know something I do not?... if so post your referfences or shut up and let me get on with trying to help those who want my input and feed back or things I do know and played a part in... I mean this in the most nicest way. Thank you for you reply

I do not care about hostile people I have being dealing with those types ever since I have been on this Forum... Yoou miss the reason I post on this forum... I was ask by many to come back on this forum... reluctantly I did. And I have tried for hours and days to document and reference everything I have said. Now can we move on and do some research on the JFK assassination... I know where I am going with these post references... Do You?

Edited by Antti Hynonen

I used the word AXX awhile ago in another post. "...would you like to take the bullit out of my XXX" and got edited... However the following degrades me and all forum members and was posted on this Forum in an attempt to indirectly call me a xxxx and too, to degrade me as an untruthful person. FWIW

No not really surprised. However did you see the Police Reports of the two stolden computers and the report of one being found in a Pawn shop in ABQ NM? Did you see the police report of the broken door and windows to gain entry to my home in NM while I was flying a trip?.. No you did not. It is easier to just say I'm a nut and not look or check what I say. I did not think you were that shallow. I will post what I think is true and I will post any documentation I obtain to back up what I say about the JFK.... If you do not want that information then do not read my post..... I mentioned double standard.. and referenced... had nothing to do with my "FAKED" death as you call it.... Is that your opinion.?.. or do you know something I do not?... if so post your referfences or shut up and let me get on with trying to help those who want my input and feed back or things I do know and played a part in... I mean this in the most nicest way. Thank you for you reply

I do not care about hostile people I have being dealing with those types ever since I have been on this Forum... Yoou miss the reason I post on this forum... I was ask by many to come back on this forum... reluctantly I did. And I have tried for hours and days to document and reference everything I have said. Now can we move on and do some research on the JFK assassination... I know where I am going with these post references... Do You?

I never mentioned the word "fake" or "nut"..... you did. You dont know my opinion of you Mr Plumlee because I have never stated it. I dont go in for insulting people over the net, I prefer it more face to face. But I know many that do, so I repeat, dont be supprised if some here are hostile.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Tosh, did you already make a post explaining the whole "Tosh is dead" story? I must have missed it. While I'm not sure if I believe everything you say, you've always behaved yourself on this forum, and I have no reason to believe you were behind some bogus story so you could watch your own funeral like Tom Sawyer.