The Education Forum

LHO

HA.. This should start some CRAP.......... Can I say That?

.......... LEE HARVEY OSWALD DID NOT SHOOT ANYONE! . ..... Only Perverts (might not have spelled that name right) belive outherwise, IMO....

IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME, drinking a Dr. Pepper that day, BUT THE STARS WERE NOT IN ORDER AT THAT TIME......

Now come on Jump on My AXXX..... I am tired of "Pussy-Footing" with some on this Forum and your secret Emails... Say what you have to say and be done with it.... BUT Please Reference and Document your sources and your information... and stand behind your statements. I deal in Facts or at least I try to the best of my ability, and I do respect those who make an attempt to do LIKEWISE...... I do not know everthing, but I SURE AS HELL KNOW SOME THINGS.....

high ball *7.... GOING FOR * 8 SEE YA IN THE SPRING... ITS HOT WHERE I'M GOING... A STUPID PLACE TO GO THIS TIME OF YEAR. BUT I NEED THE BUCKS... NO. I DON'T THINK ITS Hell... but some down there say it is...., at this time of year.

.......... LEE HARVEY OSWALD DID NOT SHOOT ANYONE! . ..... Only Perverts (might not have spelled that name right) belive outherwise, IMO....

IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME, drinking a Dr. Pepper that day, BUT THE STARS WERE NOT IN ORDER AT THAT TIME......

Now come on Jump on My AXXX..... I am tired of "Pussy-Footing" with some on this Forum and your secret Emails... Say what you have to say and be done with it.... BUT Please Reference and Document your sources and your information... and stand behind your statements. I deal in Facts or at least I try to the best of my ability, and I do respect those who make an attempt to do LIKEWISE...... I do not know everthing, but I SURE AS HELL KNOW SOME THINGS.....

high ball *7.... GOING FOR * 8 SEE YA IN THE SPRING... ITS HOT WHERE I'M GOING... A STUPID PLACE TO GO THIS TIME OF YEAR. BUT I NEED THE BUCKS... NO. I DON'T THINK ITS Hell... but some down there say it is...., at this time of year.

back to Florida and all those 85 year old drivers, eh?

back to Florida and all those 85 year old drivers, eh?

Yep.... bought a brand new Golf Cart... a two stroker with an electric three prong batt. that plugs into my Condo.... I'm gonna chase Gators with my Golf clubs..... And Too, Im gonna chase K all around the little city and try to gret some.... at least I hope.... dream on.... dream on... old man dreams... what a life....... see ya...