The Education Forum

AGAIN WHY THE DOUNLE STANDARD

ARE THERE ANY FORUM RULES AS TO DEGRADING POST ....MISS INFORMATION..... DEROGATORY REMARKS....KNOWINGLY TAKING INFORMATION Out OF CONTEXT, MISS QUOTING AND MAKING INFERENCE THAT ONE IS A xxxx AND THE LIKES. EXAMPLE:

Plumlee "...A few weeks ago I was told by a young researcher 20 years old, that I had never been a pilot and was never in a DC3 type aircraft. So xxxxx took anything I had to say with a grain of salt and as a result did not background check anything concerning JFK because XXX said I was a BS artist. Following is an example of how dis information is put forth. You can not prove a negative. Those who hi jack threads and put false information on forums do more damage to the research community than hundreds of CIA "clean-up artist".

I only post this as an example. Why it was never posted before now is beyond me.

E-Mail copy: (OK'd by sender)

Rodney. The following information was posted awhile back to discredit me. (2005) Another DC-3 pilot (Dixion) came to my rescue, but it was not posted or addressed on that forum at the time. And now I am being told because of that post that I have never been in a DC-3. Ha 2500 logged hrs in that bird. One old DC-3 pilot did come forward in by behalf but it did not get posted.

Would you care to comment on this? The following is the exchange......... ...".

note: From another post in respond to a question Mr Plumlee asked the Forum

"...And once again, here is "Tooshee" posting an exact description of his "snitch-self" !! This is the clown who heroically tells some San Diego trash-tabloid scribbler about "waving" a white hanky out the window as a signal to the nasty-XXX dopers. Then, our hero, SITTING IN THE RIGHT SEAT of a DC-3, starts the left engine first.

Hey dumb-XXX !! Ever heard of "Google" ??!! Crank in "DC-3/C-47" and then tell us how you reached across the whole overhead panel to "start an engine". The left-seater starts the engines, "pseudo-zoomie"; and you always start the RIGHT ENGINE first, because that's the one which has both the electric generator and the hydraulic pump !! What a phony !!.......

,.... .... ....

gals, and gullibles -- find my "map" and my phony "I ran dope for the big Uncle" crap-story -- Huh, pretty please !!

Get a life, and go bug "Wimp-Drank-to-much-Beer". ...". end of post.E Mail reply with permission Reply to above derog post by XXX:

from MV Dixion to Education Forum Att. Mr Simkin, Education Forum:

Mr. Dixion's reply to XXX postings in reference to DC-3. ( Dixion was a DC-3 pilot DC-10 capt. for Cont. Airlines.

Mr. Dixion's reply to post

"... The following is not true. I tried to counter this wrong information but could not because I am not a member, nor do I want to be one. I thought you might like this information. I would think other DC-3 pilots would come forward and support a fellow pilot.

December 06. Capt Dixion's reply. note. He could not reply to post because he was not a member of that forum.

"....My name is M.V. Dixion and I live outside Escondido Ca. I was directed to this website by another pilot friend of mine. I am a retired Airline pilot and flew the DC-3 for seven years in the 1960-67, and have over six thousand hours in that aircraft. I retired from the Airlines after 35 years, with the same company, in 1994 as a DC-10 Capt. based out of LAX.

I notice the slam on this fellow pilot and thought I would add my two cents worth.

1. Yes you can start a DC-3 from the right hand seat. In fact I have flown the DC-3 solo many times from the right seat.

2. The gentleman who stated that the hydraulic punp is on the left engine is wrong. The DC- 3 had hydraulic pumps on both engines Pratt&Whittney 1830's (and 1830-92 series of engines) Perhaps the gentleman has his aircraft mixed up. The DC-4 had the hyd- pump on the number 3 engine Ask any pilot about this.

I think this person wants to discredit Mr Plumlee who ask for information about an article and map. I see it as an attack on the person who ask for information. But that is not my interest to get engaged in that sort of debate. Anyway the information about the DC-3's hyd pump is wrong, as well as other statements made by himIIf you have questions you can reach me through the ALPA and I would be happy to reply in more detail. I do not like to see a pilot take in in the shorts as this person seems to want to do to the DC-3 pilot, Plumlee) who only ask a question about a map..

I reference this exchange on the Education Forum.

Poster's, remarks and reply to Mr. Plumlee's question asking for help in locating a map of Central America: (2004-2005)

Hello Tosh, (Rondey Stitch 2008)

Thanks for giving me the referrals. I copied them to my computer and will print them out and absorb the details when my printer is fixed. Everything sounds interesting.

........ .......... .....

I read the negative comments. If it were me, I'd ignore it. Further, if you had a type rating in the DC-3, that would immediately discredit the other party and then I'd drop it.

I flew the DC-3 (got my type rating in it from American Flyers, Fort Worth, in 1951, and also type rated in the DC-4, with lots of time in that. It has been many decades ago, but I can not see any problem with either pilot's positions starting the engines. The sequence of engine starts in the DC-4 were 3, 4, 2, 1.

The ratings I received were DC-3, DC-4, DC-8, Convair 240//340/440 and the 880 jet; Martin 202/404; Curtis C-46. I received one of the first ATP pilot ratings in Japan, # 170 (Orville Wright was before me!!!)

Again, why not get your story out, and it could be not only in print form but on the Internet.

Best wishes,

Rodney Stich End of Email

P.S. I was warned when I used the word S... and the word A.. H...e in a reply and If I did not stop I would be taken off the forum. Makes me wonder about this form of selective enforcement found on this Forum.

I support the work on this forum and John Simkin's dedication to try and get to the truth about Dallas and beyond. I would like to see its members focus on issues and supporting evidence and the facts and information which is available from dedicated researchers.

I have been warned by the powers that be not to go on Forums anymore. Well I am not the type that will be intiminated by those A.. H... e's

Here I am. Now take you best shot.

CODE

Edited for language.

This post has been edited by Antti Hynonen: Today, 12:44 AM

I DO NOT WANT TO GETR INTO A LICKING MATCH WITH THIS FORUM BUT I SEE IT HAS GONE INTO DOUBLE STANDARD MODE>

PS I EDITED THE ABOVE POST BEFORE I POSTED>>>> LATER I USED YOUR WORD AXXX AND GOT EDITED ....FACT

I don't really give a S;;; Its your deal.... I tried... I see this as a double standard... this is one of many I have had to deal with for the four years I have tried to exchange and give information I might have in reference to the JFK matter.... muy threads have been hi-jacked and I have been warned... and bla bla and whine whine... SHOVE IT UP YOU KNOW WHERE>>>

Tosh,

Whole masses were and are being led to slaughter by lies they were led to believe in by there leaders. This is history of mankind. Take the German soldiers that were defeated in Stalingrad. Take the US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no remedy against apathy and propaganda, whether in a Nazi state or a so called democracy. I commend you for wanting to change human nature! But whether you can win such battle, I doubt it ;)

Wim