The Education Forum

Anything New?

Terry Adams

23 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I have been an avid follower of this forum for years. 

After checking out other JFK assassination research and debate sites in my initial search for such this one instantly hooked me hard versus the rest.

It was the "heavyweight division" in this realm  ( Mark Lane himself was posting here! ) and being a boxing/debate fan I always liked watching ( in this case reading ) the heaviest hitters doing their thing.

However, until just last year, I refused to join the forum as a registered member to actually post because I knew it was so out of my league that my jumping into the research debate ring would be analogous to Don Knotts taking on George Foreman in the boxing one.

However, I eventually took the plunge and it's risk of embarrassment after concluding that at my age what have I got to lose and maybe my deep, deep and sincere lifetime passion for the JFK truth in and of itself, might balance my research ignorance just enough to still add something worthy to a few forum threads and it's over-all cause.

I still mostly just read everything posted but Michael keeps pulling up older threads that are so damn compelling ( like this one ) I can't help but join in the discussion even though I know I am the least educated of the contributors. As always my apologies if I dilute them.

But my passion for the JFK truth has never waned since the day I also watched Jack Ruby whack Lee Oswald live on TV 11,24,1963 like Terry Adams at the age of 12.

I can still remember, even at that young age, my stomach turning when I first saw Oswald appear into the basement entrance corridor and the openness of Oswald in his parading through that rather tight space with that ridiculous "two man only" protection ( and who were actually somewhat behind Oswald when Ruby leaped within inches of LHO's stomach and shot him ) and how the shooting so rattled my common sense and world reality.

When the Ruby pistol shot rang out I unconsciously leaped up from my seat and spontaneously shouted to no one ..." No Way! ... No Way! ... No Way!"

The whole thing seemed so instantly and incredibly wrong to me.

Even as a 12 year old with a still developing adolescent brain, I was aware of the national news repeatedly reporting that the threats against Oswald were at a level in numbers and seriousness almost unheard of in our history and that this threat level reality should have warranted protective measures for Oswald equally unprecedented.

To me, the worthiness of never stopping the search for the JFK truth is akin to the never ending thirst and effort of mankind to evolve to a higher spiritual, moral and knowledge plane.

God help us all in this quest.

Joe,

So many people here resonate with your words.   We remember the slaying of Lee Harvey Oswald while in custody of the Dallas Police, and could not believe our eyes.

I'd like to recommend a 20-year old book to you, by Professor Walt Brown.  It's called, Treachery in Dallas (1995) and it is, for all intents and purposes, "something new" in JFK research.

It doesn't blame the CIA.  It doesn't blame the Mafia.  It doesn't blame LBJ.

Instead, this book takes a long, hard look at the Dallas Police and Sheriff's office.   In the opinion of Walt Brown, the Dallas Police were not bumblers.  They did not fail.   Instead, they succeeded "brilliantly."

The DPD was in the best position to complete the crime from start to finish -- the murder of JFK and of Lee Harvey Oswald.

The DPD controlled the manpower, the motorcade route, the crime scenes, the evidence, the media, the suspect, the release of suspects, the suspect’s family and the local investigation.

Despite several witnesses who pointed to the 6th floor; the DPD dawdled for 42 minutes before arriving at 6th floor;

No APB was put out for LHO, but the DPD always knew where he was.

DPD Chief Jesse Curry exposed LHO to the public often, despite continuous threats.  Jack Ruby was controlled by the DPD.

That was no freak accident.  That was the US Radical Right wing busy at work.  They got away with it -- perhaps.

Is anything new?  We will know for sure this year by Thursday 26 October 2017, when the JFK Records Act comes to maturity.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 1/24/2008 at 0:33 PM, William Plumlee said:

Terry: I have only a minute. I am in transit at the moment but wanted to say....

#1 Don't get "Sucked" into Never-Never Land by some on this forum.. There are good researchers working here and I think you will see why they work in the shadows. I will be brief and state what I believe:

#2 I believe the "Texas Clan" had the means, motive, and opportunity, to kill the President. AND they did it.

#3 I believe LHO did not fire a shot. That he did not kill anyone that day.

#4 I believe that Castro and the mafia, or the CIA as an agency, as such, had nothing to do with the assassination. However, I do believe that "The Texas" mafia (if I may use the term) is the whole key to finding the truth about that day.

#5 I know a "team" was sent to Dallas to STOP or Abort the pending hit. I know some of this information was available to the Pentagon and in good faith they acted. That does not mean the United States Government plan and carried out the assassination. BUT the Texas group used its contacts within the then current administration to jockey into position to make the hit and then lead the investigations into "Never-Never Land". And its worked for over forty years. Various personal within the CIA were aware of this pending hit as well as military Intel and called upon its sources (pro and con) to launch two separate missions. One to hit-- one to stop. Two groups fighting with each other for control of America's resources for special interest.

Can I prove this? Hell No. If and when I try... I too, get sucked into the land of NEVER and anything said is of no value. People hate me and anyone who dare goes where I go on this subject will also teast their wrath. I think you and others who even think in this direction will be discredited and waste hours and days defending your thoughts on this subject..... those who can control your thoughts by slight of hand and other means, and all the mechanics used ... will write the history as they see it and want you to see it. They will dictate what they want you to believe and twist what really happened that tragic day.

#6 Now its time for those to come and discredit my thinking on this subject by stating what a bad person. I am and have been...What a "first class" xxxx I really am..., perhaps even one of the assassins, but for sure a "fabricator" and a xxxx, and the likes. Your are not allowed these days to voice or write what I have just expressed... Its not proper to have these type of thoughts. Its not in ones best health. The Gatekeeps of Texas are still around and still have a small degree of power in the political arena of our day. They have a multiple of sins to cover. AND they will do whatever is needed to protect their past miss deeds, as well as mis deeds of today.., at all cost.

I will be gone for a few weeks and it will be said 'I ducked and ran" like I always do and I refuse to answer the 'Hard' questions. These people see themselves as 'The Gate-Keepers" of truth as they see.., theywill suck up your time...., and you better believe them or they will do a number on you. I love America and always have..., but sometimes you have to pay a price to keep her free.... the cost is escalating more and more eachday.

Thanks for your time to let me vent. Now bring it on.

Mr. Plumlee's thoughts are pretty straight-forward.

On 1/24/2008 at 11:33 AM, William Plumlee said:

#2 I believe the "Texas Clan" had the means, motive, and opportunity, to kill the President. AND they did it.

#3 I believe LHO did not fire a shot. That he did not kill anyone that day.

#4 I believe that Castro and the mafia, or the CIA as an agency, as such, had nothing to do with the assassination. However, I do believe that "The Texas" mafia (if I may use the term) is the whole key to finding the truth about that day.

#5 I know a "team" was sent to Dallas to STOP or Abort the pending hit. I know some of this information was available to the Pentagon and in good faith they acted. That does not mean the United States Government planned and carried out the assassination. BUT the Texas group used its contacts within the then current administration to jockey into position to make the hit and then lead the investigations into "Never-Never Land". And its worked for over forty years. ...

Thanks for your time to let me vent. Now bring it on.

William,

Well, it's been 9 years since you wrote this post -- so perhaps that's too long -- but since I joined in late 2011 I have been singing a similar song.

I believe you when you say that a "Team was sent to Dallas to ABORT the pending hit."  This claim also matches Larry Hancock, who argued that if Fletcher Prouty was right and General Edward Lansdale was photographed at Dealey Plaza among the Three Tramps with his back to the camera, then (according to Larry Hancock) General Lansdale was there to PREVENT a JFK assassination.

So -- this harmonizes with what you said.  I find it to be completely plausible.

Also, regarding your claim of a "Texas Mafia," I find it to be true and correct -- and the correct solution to the JFK murder mystery.

I can cite various authors who rarely get mentioned on this FORUM, but one comes especially to mind, namely, Professor Walt Brown, in his book, Treachery in Dallas (1995).   For Brown, when we examine the deeds and the WC testimony of the Dallas Police and Sheriff's departments, we can solve the JFK murder.

This was indeed the so-called Texas Mafia at work.  Seth Kantor (1978) was right about Jack Ruby -- he was a common pimp and a flunky of the Dallas Police -- pure and simple.

Jesse Curry, Captain Will Fritz, Sheriff Bill Decker, various police and deputies in Dealey Plaza, at Oswald's rooming house, at the Tippit shooting scene, at the Texas Theater, at Ruth Paine's house, in the line-ups, and in the City Jail -- these people merit far, far more attention than they typically get on this Forum.

It was the Texas Mafia.  And IMHO their leader was Dallas denizen General Edwin Walker.

http://www.pet880.com/images/19611204_Newsweek_Cover.JPG

Regards,
--Paul Trejo 

Edited by Paul Trejo

• 4 years later...
22 hours ago, Norman T. Field said:

IIRC, Tosh has passed from this world.  

How sure are you? I found something online that suggests that Tosh is alive.It's dated May 4th 2022.

37 minutes ago, Norman T. Field said:

Not at all sure. 

Here is what I was referring to.

It was interesting with Tosh.He would go back & forth & argue with CIA operative Gerry Patrick Hemming on here.

https://covertactionmagazine.com/2022/05/04/former-cia-contract-pilot-tosh-plumlee-there-are-many-more-american-soldiers-like-willy-joseph-cancel-already-in-ukraine/