The Education Forum

Mary Sitzman

Wade Rhodes

Marilyn described what she saw standing there on that concrete pedestal with her boss.

"We saw the motorcade turn the corner at Main onto Houston. He hadn’t started taking pictures there then and we watched them as they came down Houston; and just as the motorcycles that were leading the parade came... started... came around the corner and started down the hill, he started taking pictures then. And there’s nothing unusual about it... there was nothing unusual until the first sound, which I thought was a firecracker, mainly because of the reaction of President Kennedy. He put his hands up to guard his face and leaned to the left, and the motorcade, you know, proceeded down the hill. And the next thing that I remembered correctly... clearly was the shot that hit him directly in front of us, that hit him on the side of his face."

Marilyn said this shot hit Kennedy "between the eye and the ear" and "we could see his brains come out, you know, his head opening. It must have been a terrible shot because it exploded his head, more or less."

Marilyn described what she saw standing there on that concrete pedestal with her boss.

"We saw the motorcade turn the corner at Main onto Houston. He hadn’t started taking pictures there then and we watched them as they came down Houston; and just as the motorcycles that were leading the parade came... started... came around the corner and started down the hill, he started taking pictures then. And there’s nothing unusual about it... there was nothing unusual until the first sound, which I thought was a firecracker, mainly because of the reaction of President Kennedy. He put his hands up to guard his face and leaned to the left, and the motorcade, you know, proceeded down the hill. And the next thing that I remembered correctly... clearly was the shot that hit him directly in front of us, that hit him on the side of his face."

Marilyn said this shot hit Kennedy "between the eye and the ear" and "we could see his brains come out, you know, his head opening. It must have been a terrible shot because it exploded his head, more or less."

where'd you find this, Wade?

DHealy

DHealy

I understand that neither Zapruder nor Sitzman reported hearing rifle fire from their right. :o

Edited by Kathy Beckett

DHealy

Hi David, I found this website for Josiah Thompson - http://home.earthlink.net/~joejd/jfk/zapho...pson-proof.html

Edited by Wade Rhodes

DHealy

thanks man!

David

I found this website for Josiah Thompson - http://home.earthlink.net/~joejd/jfk/zapho...pson-proof.html

http://home.earthlink.net/~joejd/jfk/zapho...pson-proof.html

Proof that the Zapruder Film is Authentic

Josiah Thompson

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well!

A model 91/24, 36-inch length Carcano Carbine, is still an "authentic" Carcano.

Just that it was once a "long" rifle and has now had a few inches removed from it's total length.

Which happens to qualify it as having been "altered", since any change from the ORIGINAL represents an alteration.

Thomas,

With no disrespect intended,do you still believe that JFK was not "hit" in the side of the head (temple area) a wound I believe the mortician said he covered up with wax?

* I could be wrong about the mortician saying that,but I did read somewhere that it was covered up with wax.

** BTW I hate rabbit holes.

Edited by Michael Crane

So Thomas,

With no disrespect intended,do you still believe that JFK was not "hit" in the side of the head (temple area) a wound I believe the mortician said he covered up with wax?

* I could be wrong about the mortician saying that,but I did read somewhere that it was covered up with wax.

** BTW I hate rabbit holes.

Considering the amount of skull bone which was severely fragmented and "blown away", I have no doubts that there was considerable areas of JFK's head that had to be "filled" in with wax.

Specifically, that area in which the skull bone was found in Dealy Plaza, down close to Altgen's location, the next day, and what has become known as the "Harper" fragment.

All that one has to do is look at the x-rays to recognize that a large portion of JFK's skull in the right frontal & temple zone is gone.

So, are we referencing a large area of the skull that is actually missing, or are we referencing some remaining portion of the skull which demonstratedly had a bullet entrance/or exit location demonstrated in the remaining bone.?

I am referencing a bullet "entrance" in the temple area where the hairline meets.

Take a look at page 84 in Robert Groden`s "The Killing of a President" (paper back) for better reference.The circular type hole that looks to be blown out on the top half.

*Of course we are talking about the right side.

Michael....

FWIW......

ONE "LITTLE THING" THAT THE ASSASSINATION

RECORDS REVIEW BOARD OVERLOOKED

On May 26, 1992, 7 months before his death, Certified Legal Investigator Joe West sought and received special permission from the funeral home that embalmed John F. Kennedy for West to conduct a telephone interview with Thomas Evan Robinson, one of the JFK embalmers. The permission process was lengthy and the interview almost didn't transpire.

Below are the handwritten notes of the May 26, 1992 conversation with Mr. Robinson, found in Joe West's Investigator's Notebook following West's death in 1993.

A transcription of the page follows the original in case readers have difficulty reading Mr. West's handwriting.

Transcription

Thomas Evan Robinson

Personal contact info deleted to protect Mr. Robinson's privacy

May 26, 1992 (Phone)

Wounds:

Large gaping hole in back of head.

patched by placing piece of rubber.....over it.

Thinks skull full of Plaster of Paris.

Smaller wound in right temple.

Crescent shped, flapped down (3")

(approx 2) Small sharpnel wounds in face.

Packed with wax.

Wound in back (5 to six inches) below shoulder.

To the right of the back bone.

Adrenlin gland and brain removed.

Other organs removed and then put back.

No swelling or discoloration to face.

(Died instantly)

Dr. Berkley (family physician) came in an ask.....

"How much longer???"

He (Robinson) was told (funeral director)

"Take your time."

Is in favor of exhuming body.....to settle once and....for all.

(Robinson quote) "Good pathologists would know exactly"

HOW COULD THE ASSASSINATION RECORDS REVIEW BOARD NOT SUBPOENA THOMAS EVAN ROBINSON AND HEAR THIS CRUCIAL EVIDENCE THAT PROVES, BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT, THAT THE MURDER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS A CONSPIRACY?

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/EMBALMER.htm

B......

Edited by Bernice Moore

Bernice,

I can`t thank you enough for taking the time trying to verify my statement.I have edited this post because of my reading comprehension.I just noticed that it wasn`t Mr. Robinson`s statements that I was reading but somebody else`s notes.I do believe that I might not be that far off on my position about the wax.

Once again thank you for contributing your time in this matter.

Michael Crane.

Edited by Michael Crane