The Education Forum

Malcolm Wallace

Just to cut in here. I believe his brother, James E. Wallace, is still alive. He might be worth tracking down.

FWIW.

James

Thanks James, I wasn't aware of this. Although going on what his brother was like, I'm not sure I want to track him down :hotorwot

Seriously though, does he live in Texas do you know?

Francesca,

I have no idea regarding James E Wallace. I was going to look into him some time back but got side-tracked.

And for Glen: Wiley Robertson was a witness that Bryan Russ dug up. I was unable though to find out what Robertson was able to contribute to the bigger picture. There is virtally no information regarding him.

James

Francesca,

I have no idea regarding James E Wallace. I was going to look into him some time back but got side-tracked.

And for Glen: Wiley Robertson was a witness that Bryan Russ dug up. I was unable though to find out what Robertson was able to contribute to the bigger picture. There is virtally no information regarding him.

James

James,

'Wiley' isn't short for 'Willard' is it? Because there is a 'Willard Robertson' who was a founding member of INCA. He is mentioned in an article here:

http://www.assassinationweb.com/roseb1.htm

To my knowledge he never used them or actually had any need of them.

His first murder, Kinser, was done with little attempt at all to hide his true identity.

His alleged follow-on murders for Johnson were more in the nature of hits e.g. find the victim

off by themselves and just kill them. Nothing really covert.

And, if you accept the Loy Factor story, Mac even used his true last name with Factor, who

knew him as Wallace.

-- Larry

Does anyone know if he ever used any aliases?

Thanks

Have you contacted Larry Hancock? He has carried out detailed research into Wallace.

There was no reason for those boys to cover their tracks or use alaises. The golf course hit (one of many of the time) was just a walk up, by one person and POW. It had nothing to do with Texas politics. It was all about a girl friend I was told. Even if they, or he, were caught with the smoking gun in hard and if they were Texas connected they had a "get out of jail free" card. There were a whole flock of good old Texas boys that would do the dirty work for the special interest of the power elite of Texas. Those boys paved the way for LBJ into State and National Politics. It was a tight organization and not many escaped their wrath. JFK found that out the hard way. Texas to this day has more power in national and state politices than most Americans can comprehend. And It's not over yet. The way to Washington DC is via Texas. If you do not play their game, they will just kill you and be done with it; and go home and have dinner.

His first murder, Kinser, was done with little attempt at all to hide his true identity.

His alleged follow-on murders for Johnson were more in the nature of hits e.g. find the victim

And, if you accept the Loy Factor story, Mac even used his true last name with Factor, who

knew him as Wallace.

-- Larry

Thanks

Have you contacted Larry Hancock? He has carried out detailed research into Wallace.

There was no reason for those boys to cover their tracks or use alaises. The golf course hit (one of many of the time) was just a walk up, by one person and POW. It had nothing to do with Texas politics. It was all about a girl friend I was told. Even if they, or he, were caught with the smoking gun in hard and if they were Texas connected they had a "get out of jail free" card. There were a whole flock of good old Texas boys that would do the dirty work for the special interest of the power elite of Texas. Those boys paved the way for LBJ into State and National Politics. It was a tight organization and not many escaped their wrath. JFK found that out the hard way. Texas to this day has more power in national and state politices than most Americans can comprehend. And It's not over yet. The way to Washington DC is via Texas. If you do not play their game, they will just kill you and be done with it; and go home and have dinner.

Ya and Kinser's alleged "girlfriend" just happened to be Josepha Johsnon, sister of LBJ ....who is rumored to also have been murdered by Mac Wallace. Tx Justice. People need to dig into it more deeply. There's a reason the hit happened in Dallas. (Digging too deep can be very dangerous to your health, especially those prone to heart attacks, single car accidents, suicide.)

Dawn

knew him as Wallace.

-- Larry

Thanks

"Texas to this day has more power in national and state politices than most Americans can comprehend. And It's not over yet. The way to Washington DC is via Texas. If you do not play their game, they will just kill you and be done with it; and go home and have dinner."

This is based upon Texas' power in the oil industry, I presume, or am I off-base, here?

Or, is Texas strictly a separate entity unto itself? Maybe that's why they like to refer to themselves as "The Lone Star State?"

Federal Regs obviously need not apply to them.

"Texas to this day has more power in national and state politices than most Americans can comprehend. And It's not over yet. The way to Washington DC is via Texas. If you do not play their game, they will just kill you and be done with it; and go home and have dinner."

This is based upon Texas' power in the oil industry, I presume, or am I off-base, here?

Or, is Texas strictly a separate entity unto itself? Maybe that's why they like to refer to themselves as "The Lone Star State?"

Federal Regs obviously need not apply to them.

Possibly the most powerful family in Dallas is the Murchison's. Clint Murchison III's ex-wife was found dead. The autopsy surgeon ruled food poisoning. Her body and face were badly bruised. She worked with charities for children and was a socialite. She was on psychiatric drugs and was around 47 when she died. The bruises, her sister said, were "because of a fall. That's it." You can't find anything about her in Texas newspapers or magazines.

As for Mac Wallace, his fingerprint was found on a cardboard box near the 6th floor from where "Oswald" shot.

Francesca,

James

James,

'Wiley' isn't short for 'Willard' is it? Because there is a 'Willard Robertson' who was a founding member of INCA. He is mentioned in an article here:

http://www.assassinationweb.com/roseb1.htm

Francesca,

Interesting thought but I don't believe it's the same man.

Cheers,

James