The Education Forum

Germans Check In on Chemtrails

Charles Drago

From chycho.com

Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations

For all those activists who have been investigating and reporting on clandestine government operations around the world to manipulate our weather patterns, this news from Germany is groundbreaking.

The TV news report states that “the military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what the weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed…

“We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.”

“This is their main purpose, but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements -- although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful.”

“In the United States of America there are protest after protest for many years now, against these military operations and now people are mobilising in Germany as well. Per example JOHANNES REMMEL of the Greens.

“It's obvious that enormous regions are being polluted with clandestine actions, but all of this has to be made public. The government must provide explanations to the unsuspecting population.”

This is a very significant development in the battle to find out why our governments are spraying chemicals into our atmosphere; however it is only the tip of the iceberg. As far as researchers have been able to conclude, chemical spraying by our governments have been in full operation since mid-to-late 1990’s (possibly earlier).

Right now we can only speculate as to what type of chemicals are used in these operations, however one thing is certain, if we saw a car driving down the road, spewing out a plume of smoke the way these planes are doing we would be very concerned.

Considering that half the species in the world could be wiped out due to global warming, the least we could do is to demand that our governments explain what it is that they are spraying us with, specially if military heads are claiming “that the substances used are not harmful”. As we know, when the militaries of the world say we have nothing to be concerned about then we have everything to be concerned about. Keep in mind that chemtrails have been categorized as an “exotic weapons systems” by the 107th CONGRESS of the United States in House Bill H. R. 2977.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Guyatt
From chycho.com

For all those activists who have been investigating and reporting on clandestine government operations around the world to manipulate our weather patterns, this news from Germany is groundbreaking.

The TV news report states that “the military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what the weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed…

“We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.”

“This is their main purpose, but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements -- although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful.”

“In the United States of America there are protest after protest for many years now, against these military operations and now people are mobilising in Germany as well. Per example JOHANNES REMMEL of the Greens.

“It's obvious that enormous regions are being polluted with clandestine actions, but all of this has to be made public. The government must provide explanations to the unsuspecting population.”

This is a very significant development in the battle to find out why our governments are spraying chemicals into our atmosphere; however it is only the tip of the iceberg. As far as researchers have been able to conclude, chemical spraying by our governments have been in full operation since mid-to-late 1990’s (possibly earlier).

Right now we can only speculate as to what type of chemicals are used in these operations, however one thing is certain, if we saw a car driving down the road, spewing out a plume of smoke the way these planes are doing we would be very concerned.

Considering that half the species in the world could be wiped out due to global warming, the least we could do is to demand that our governments explain what it is that they are spraying us with, specially if military heads are claiming “that the substances used are not harmful”. As we know, when the militaries of the world say we have nothing to be concerned about then we have everything to be concerned about. Keep in mind that chemtrails have been categorized as an “exotic weapons systems” by the 107th CONGRESS of the United States in House Bill H. R. 2977.

What I don't understand about this is why they are dropping these particles in their atmosphere? What or whose radar signals are they disrupting I wonder? I can understand experimentation. but that's no longer the case if this all began in the mid-1990s. So why do it?

Thanks for the article. Here is an example of chemtrails.

Jack

I see some persistent contrails. How would you know if they contained any chemicals other than normal jet exhaust and water vapor? Have you tested them? Has anybody?

I don't see where the German Air Force says that all persistent trails were caused by their experiments. In fact they seem to say just the opposite. Seems like a lot of assumptions made on the part of the author's.

From chycho.com

But below it claims the US Congress has designated Chemtrails as "exotic weapons systems", so wouldn't that make Germany, not the first, but the second country to admit it?

Which TV network reported this....?

“This is their main purpose,

Then what's all the other blather in this report about "manipulating our climate" and "exotic weapons systems"... this sounds more like one of those handy dandy kitchen gadgets that peels potatoes, dices onions, gets rid of those embarrassing stains, pays the bills, has sex with your wife and cleans the oven... I'd recommend the German people ring that number on the screen now if they are not completely satisfied and get a FULL refund. They can keep the kitchen knives...

but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements -- although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful.”

No. We don't have to speculate. I can state with 97% accuracy that what these chemtrails consist of is fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.

I can further state with 3% accuracy that they also contains large dollops of digested residue of herbivorous matter which has been acted upon by symbiotic bacteria. Large amounts of this matter has been found in fields and meadows across the planet having fallen from the sky after reaching a similar critical mass as say, hail stones...

Ah Jack. Always seeing professional "disinfo agents" when your ideas are challenged. Any proof that I or others are disinfo agents or should I just assume that is your usual ad hominem? Can't comment on the facts then? Incidentally, the idea that the world is flat is opposed rather greatly. Does that mean the flat Earthers are correct? Or does it mean your rule of thumb really doesn't hold well. I notice you never commented on the multitude of evidence I posted in the other thread showing that not only can contrails persist as shown by science and facts but there is evidence of persistent contrails dating back to before WWII. Of course you'd rather attack the messenger than debate on facts right Jack?

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Ah Jack. Always seeing professional "disinfo agents" when your ideas are challenged. Any proof that I or others are disinfo agents or should I just assume that is your usual ad hominem? Can't comment on the facts then? Incidentally, the idea that the world is flat is opposed rather greatly. Does that mean the flat Earthers are correct? Or does it mean your rule of thumb really doesn't hold well. I notice you never commented on the multitude of evidence I posted in the other thread showing that not only can contrails persist as shown by science and facts but there is evidence of persistent contrails dating back to before WWII. Of course you'd rather attack the messenger than debate on facts right Jack?

I'll do what the author of the blog should have done.

The TV station involved in this story was RTL-TV.

The following quote from the same broadcast was made by Karsten Brandt - introduced as a meteorologist: “We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.”

Anyway, I think I can solve the riddle... it seems a Caroline Carter of Surrey, England found a large number of strange webs on the Leylandii trees in her back garden. Concerned, she contacted a chemtrail researcher -- as you do when you find webs in your garden.

press release

Leylandii trees are the Frankenstein monsters of the plant world (Gather the pitchforks and torches at dusk to root out this menace!)

http://home.clara.net/tmac/urgring/faqleyld.htm

These chemtrails cum spider web thingys then are obviously coming from Spider Man in his heroic quest to rid the world of the Leylandii Horror we have created.

Like Jack said ... "THE GREATER THE OPPOSITION ... "

I'm sorry but can you please show in Jack's post where your name was mentioned ? .... I'm sure he doesn't even give you a thought much less bother to reply to your attacks on every word he ever posted here .

Try not to be such a hypocrite Matthew ... I have read your ad homium attacks on the Apollo Hoax forum , where you do mention names ... Like his and mine .

Comparing Apollo Hoax CT's to Flat Earthers is an ad homium attack... but apparently it's okay for you to insult the people you disagree with .

Edited by Duane Daman

Guest David Guyatt
this sounds more like one of those handy dandy kitchen gadgets that peels potatoes, dices onions, gets rid of those embarrassing stains, pays the bills, has sex with your wife and cleans the oven...

Greg, I urgently need one of those suckers ---- where can I buy one? :lol:

this sounds more like one of those handy dandy kitchen gadgets that peels potatoes, dices onions, gets rid of those embarrassing stains, pays the bills, has sex with your wife and cleans the oven...

David, suggest you bypass the TV Infomercials and go DIY. A few simple modifications to the Ovabel and you're on your way - with the added bonus of separated eggs.

Of course, you may need to knock out a few walls... this baby's as big as a combine harvester. A small price to pay, all things considered

Edited by Greg Parker

Guest David Guyatt

David, suggest you bypass the TV Infomercials and go DIY. A few simple modifications to the Ovabel and you're on your way - with the added bonus of separated eggs.

Of course, you may need to knock out a few walls... this baby's as big as a combine harvester. A small price to pay, all things considered

And that makes love to my wife while I'm cooking my special dish of punjabi porridge with nan to sup up the delicious Guyatt gravy?

Methinks you're a salesmen on a large commission... there's not even a mention in the ad blurb about dicing the bills or paying the onions...

I'll have one anyway. Can you gift wrap it?