The Education Forum

Annual call for suppressed material 2008

Lee Forman

Once more it's time to make the request / offer: I'll be your cut-out for publishing any repressed or previously unpublished material central to what went down in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63.

I should have acted on the offer for the photo of the Redbird airplane but didn't - regrets, regrets...

All responses will be anonymous - just send the photos or make arrangements for me on the films. It's 2008 - time to bring it to the fore. 'We' know it's there - camera shots from in front of the TSBD, shots from behind the retaining wall, etc. Let me let it go - unadulatered materials - whatever you'd like to release - with total confidence that identities will be concealed. I commit to publish only here and on DellaRosa's forum.

Unfortunately we're not looking at a reward here - this is for folks that are serious only - I simply have no $ to offer -simply the opportunity to release information - this applies to researchers as well who may have an interest. Let it go...

Anything I get will be published here on this thread...

lforman23@comcast.net

Peas and carrots.

- lee

Edited by Lee Forman

• 2 months later...

No takers aye. The irony here is that I know it's out there, and I know you're watching.

Some very good people out there that want to do something - so do it.

Hey listen to Vivaldi's Gloria Et in Terra Pax first and have a thinkover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrhpwGLR4DA

Or Mozart's Requiem - Lacrimosa. Like small drops of rain falling from the heavens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkT07TP-mo

Ahh...what a magnificent thing this life.

If electronic isn't your thing, send it by mail:

Lee Forman

35 Madison Ave

Fanwood, NJ 07023

If it's 8mm, I commit to get the right equipment and process it myself, frame by frame. Photos I can handle - but needs to be original stuff or first gen. All for posting here and DellaRosa's site.

Get'er done chief. Peace out.

- lee

Edited by Lee Forman