The Education Forum

jack white's theory of extraterrestrials

Jack White

Most people scoff at the idea of visits to earth by extraterrestrials.

They cite as a reason the extreme difficulties of space travel by intelligent

beings, and the great distances to the nearest planetary systems able to

support LIFE AS WE KNOW IT.

To me that is very limited thinking. The universe is a vast place, filled

with mysterious heavenly bodies.

Expand your thinking to include that ALL LIVING BEINGS DO NOT NECESSARILY

HAVE TO COME FROM PLANETS LIKE OURS.

What IF in addition to creation as we know it, there are other entities unknown

to us. Think of outer space as an ocean, in the depths of which there are creations

undreamed of by us IN ALL PARTS OF IT.

What IF extraterrestrials are EVERYWHERE IN SPACE, and "swim" about near and

far much like fish in the ocean...very near, but hard to "see" because their nearness

is still a considerable distance away?

Let's not use the phrase UFO. Let's say they live in bubbles in space called LARNS*,

and they have vehicles called STREELS*, in which they use an energy unknown to

earthlings to visit around in space. Maybe they visit the earth and moon and other

space tourist attractions, much as we go to disneyland or fish dart around coral

reefs.

What IF, instead of living way off at Alpha Centauri, they are as close as the stratosphere?

What IF the things seen in our skies are STREELS*, not UFOs?

Jack

*make up your own names...I just tried to type something not known to be a word.

to us. Think of outer space as an ocean, in the depths of which there are creations

far much like fish in the ocean...very near, but hard to "see" because their nearness

Let's not use the phrase UFO. Let's say they live in bubbles in space called LARNS*,

earthlings to visit around in space. Maybe they visit the earth and moon and other

space tourist attractions, much as we go to disneyland or fish dart around coral

reefs.

What IF, instead of living way off at Alpha Centauri, they are as close as the stratosphere?

Jack

*make up your own names...I just tried to type something not known to be a word.

Jack,

As I've mentioned before, this line of thinking is very similar to that of Arthur Young, Michael Paine's step father, late husband to his mother Ruth Forbes Paine Young.

Young told me that there are more than one species of visitors to earth from outer space - he mentioned Pleadeians and Grays, who are at war with each other but not with us.

I guess we would lose that war.

BK

Guest David Guyatt

reefs.

Jack

Jack, I don't think that most people do scoff at the idea of ET visitations. Millions and millions of people are truly convinced that they are here. That, of course, does not make such a widely held conviction true.

Then there are others, like me - a poacher turned game-keeper - who seriously doubt (but don't scoff at...) the idea, and who ask for empirical evidence. The answer to this request that such evidence is highly classified is certainly arguable. But it still doesn't amount to evidence. This is why I conclude that ET has several levels of understanding but is also equally a psychic phenomenon that encompasses deeply held belief, rather than pragmatic reality.

I don't doubt that there are numerous life forms in the universe. Some may even be sentient and highly intelligent -- as opposed to mankind who is sentient, but arguably highly unintelligent...

I am personally more interested in intra-terrestrials than extra-terrestrials - who heave to and drop anchor from inner space rather than outer space. While this concept also cannot be materially proven (but has been subjected to the rigours of empirical evidence btw), I am never-the-less still quite bound to it. These could well be the other entities you speak of. The well-known French UFO researcher, Jacques Vallee, also reached this conclusion in his book Passport to Magonia.

Millions upon millions of people are truly convinced this hypothesis is not in the slightest bit true. That, of course, does not make such a minority view invalid.

Meanwhile I think it far, far more likely that physical ET as we presently know it, actually comes from the All Stars in the Department of Defence and Langley rather than from the distant stars. I would go so far as to say it has probably been the most successful disinformation campaign in a couple of thousand years.

Jack

reefs.

Jack

Jack, I don't think that most people do scoff at the idea of ET visitations. Millions and millions of people are truly convinced that they are here. That, of course, does not make such a widely held conviction true.

Then there are others, like me - a poacher turned game-keeper - who seriously doubt (but don't scoff at...) the idea, and who ask for empirical evidence. The answer to this request that such evidence is highly classified is certainly arguable. But it still doesn't amount to evidence. This is why I conclude that ET has several levels of understanding but is also equally a psychic phenomenon that encompasses deeply held belief, rather than pragmatic reality.

I don't doubt that there are numerous life forms in the universe. Some may even be sentient and highly intelligent -- as opposed to mankind who is sentient, but arguably highly unintelligent...

I am personally more interested in intra-terrestrials than extra-terrestrials - who heave to and drop anchor from inner space rather than outer space. While this concept also cannot be materially proven (but has been subjected to the rigours of empirical evidence btw), I am never-the-less still quite bound to it. These could well be the other entities you speak of. The well-known French UFO researcher, Jacques Vallee, also reached this conclusion in his book Passport to Magonia.

Millions upon millions of people are truly convinced this hypothesis is not in the slightest bit true. That, of course, does not make such a minority view invalid.

Meanwhile I think it far, far more likely that physical ET as we presently know it, actually comes from the All Stars in the Department of Defence and Langley rather than from the distant stars. I would go so far as to say it has probably been the most successful disinformation campaign in a couple of thousand years.

Jack

I thought I had an original concept. I was unaware that Vallee had espoused it, though I have a couple

of his early UFO books.

I keep reading that travel in DEEP SPACE is impossible, therefore travel to other planets is impossible.

I say "few things are impossible". So what if reported extraterrestrials DID NOT COME FROM DEEP SPACE.

Jack

(I am the real Jack; you are a typo)

David and Jack,

The hypotheses you present are NOT mutually exclusive.

Vallee understands and espouses this point of view.

Acceptance of the esoteric explanation of Operation Highjump, for instance, does not diminish evidence for a decades-long black op to support -- here's a candidate for the Oxymoron of the Year Award -- conventional UFO explanations in order to disguise development of secret aircraft and/or to lampoon conspiracy investigators in general.

All, none, or some UFO hypotheses may be on the money.

At least that's what Fred Crisman told me last week.

Spock

Guest David Guyatt

Dear Jack and Dr. Spock,

I think Spock is on the money here.

I am not agin the idea of ET visitations in principle but have merely developed a more rigorous approach to these things as additional decades crept, uninvited, on to my brow. I think it is the cynic side demanding an equal say and equal pay...

On Highbrow Charles, do you have any insights into the real purpose of this highly curious operation?

Is Crisman flying solo these days or is he still with a company airline? For some years I have wondered about his connections to JFK and to UFO's... a curious mix. The wild and unrestrained beast in me also keeps wondering about the occult connections to some of these matters. One day I conclude that the odd "churches" were part of the MKULTRA aspect. On another, I wonder if it is a lot, lot deeper than that.

David the Klingon

My hypothesis on UFOs/ETs is that they are not interstellar travelers but time travelers from earth or visitors from a parallel universe, which could have a portal right next door.

It's my understanding that there is some physical evidence (although on a microscopic level, I believe) for time reversal. And countless universes ("the multiverse") are now generally accepted in cosmology.

This eliminates the immense distance problem involved in space travel, and also explains why reported ETs are humanoid. (Advanced creatures in other solar systems would probably look nothing like us. In parallel universes, creatures would range from looking just like us to nothing like us.)

On the other hand, there is also the theory advanced by a creationist author that Satan and his minions travel in those speedy UFOs, because Satan, unlike God, cannot be in more than one place at a time.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Dear Jack and Dr. Spock,

I think Spock is on the money here.

I am not agin the idea of ET visitations in principle but have merely developed a more rigorous approach to these things as additional decades crept, uninvited, on to my brow. I think it is the cynic side demanding an equal say and equal pay...

On Highbrow Charles, do you have any insights into the real purpose of this highly curious operation?

Is Crisman flying solo these days or is he still with a company airline? For some years I have wondered about his connections to JFK and to UFO's... a curious mix. The wild and unrestrained beast in me also keeps wondering about the occult connections to some of these matters. One day I conclude that the odd "churches" were part of the MKULTRA aspect. On another, I wonder if it is a lot, lot deeper than that.

David the Klingon

Klingon -- But enough about Gary Mack.

I can offer no insight into Operation Highjump (Highbrow? -- but enough about me) other than to note that the entire story is so novelistic in its complexities and cinematic in its breadth as to set off the same sorts of alarm bells that have been clanging since the recent LHO/Ruby "transcript" was released.

So why does it fascinate me so? Why does it ring THE Bell, if you take my meaning?

For extremely significant analyses of Crisman and the "wandering bishops," see Peter Levenda's Sinister Forces trilogy. You, dear David, more than most will be thrilled with the work.

I'm on the "lot, lot deeper" end of this thing. MK/ULTRA -- at the very least -- emerges from that befouled spiritual well, and not vice-versa.

But now we're in over our heads. And I must relieve Kirk on the bridge.

Spock out.

Guest David Guyatt

Highjump yes. Highbrow - where the fcuk did that come from...? The Guyatt famly madness kicking off again, I dare say.

Charles, I have read Peter's excellent trilogy. Well, I read part 1 which was outstanding, part 2 I found somewhat less interesting as it was a recitation of fairly well-known material, and part 3 I am still waiting from Kris Millegan, his publisher who promised it to me in exchange for some material I had copyright on that he wanted use of. It was Peter's part 1 that had some intriguing insights into matters ( a particular gentleman) that connected straight to the fabricated Priory of Sion occult material that I was delving into. Interestingly, a lot of the rocket pioneers in the Fifties and Sixties had backgrounds in the occult.

Very interesting, I still think, concerns one of the Horton brothers who designed the nazi Flying Wing prototype that was identical to the flying discs seen by Ken Arnold in the famous Cascade mountain "sighting" that kicked off the entire UFO subject. (there is a picture on this forum I posted awhlie back that shows the comparison of both -- there is no doubt they are the same).

Ergo: Nazi flying disc technology was captured at the end of the war, was secretly transported to the US and formed a secret advanced technological programme.

As you know, Crisman and Arnold were flying buddies...

Which still makes me think that the Arnold sighting -- as I said it was the seminal sighting of the UFO era - may well have been a psyop and/or disinformation event. Possibly both, in which Arnold ma have knowingly participated.

Anyway, said Oberleutenant Horton was closely associated with a bunch of post war right-wing rocket types and associated others who all seemed to have serious occult interests. Their emphasis (well, at east one of them) was to fly to the stars and meet up for afternon tea and scones with alien intelligences in star systems like (from memory now anyway) Ursa Major/Sirius. I have thoughts that this all somehow connects to the black sun technology that Himmler was pushing, and which remains way, way out of sight.

Ron, I am also very interested in your thoughts on this. The parallel universe is fascinating. Jung's theory of the Collective Unconscious is a must read for anyone delving into this, imo. It is not commonly known at all, that dear old Carl developed techniques of inner time travel. Maybe inner "time" is less accurate that inner space travel -- where the word "travel" is a misnomer. "Shift" is better.

I hesitate to discuss this subject as it is highly misunderstood -- and because I don't want the men in white coats to come and get me...again. But I have no doubt whatsoever that there are intelligent and sentient entities from other dimensions.

Got the T-shirt, mate. :D