The Education Forum

Research subjects

Greg Parker

Name: AMERICAN BAKERIES COMPANY

Prior Name: PURITY BAKERIES CORPORATION ( 7/07/1953)

Type Entity: Business Corporation (Non-Louisiana)

Last Report Filed on 07/22/C-86

Mailing Address: 10 S. RIVERSIDE PLAZA, CHICAGO, IL 60606

Domicile Address: 100 WEST 10TH STREET, WILMINGTON, DE 19801

Principal Office: 10 S. RIVERSIDE PLAZA, CHICAGO, IL 60606

Principal Bus. Est. in Louisiana: 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG., NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Qualified: 03/24/1953

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/07/1953): C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, 601 POYDRAS STREET, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: VIGILANCE INCORPORATED

Type Entity: Non-Profit Corporation or Co-op (Non-Louisiana)

2008 Annual Report/Reinstatement form is required in order to reinstate Print Annual Report/Reinstatement Form For Filing

Mailing Address: 100 W 10TH ST, WILMINGTON, DE 19801

Domicile Address: 100 W 10TH ST, WILMINGTON, DE 19801

Principal Office: 100 W 10TH ST, WILMINGTON, DE 19801

Qualified: 03/16/1951

Registered Agent (Appointed 3/16/1951): CHARLES E. DUNBAR, JR., 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Registered Agent (Appointed 3/16/1951): SUMTER D. MARKS, JR., 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Registered Agent (Appointed 3/16/1951): LOUIS B. CLAVERIE, 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, that is a coincidence, is it not?---------------------------------------------------------------NOT!

The "For America Committee" has been relatively well discussed here. Go as far right as one can get, and then jump, and you will come to the For America Group.

Tom, I asked because there was a group called Texans for America started by J Evetts Haley for the purpose of influencing what text books school kids could have and which should be banned.Just wondered about any connection.

The Hibernia Bank building in NO also housed the office of the American Bakeries Co.

If recalled, I also long ago made the "tie" back to the American Bakeries Company, and it was here for all to see.

So you did. I just searched and found a mention you made of it in Sep '05. Sorry I missed it, but at that time I was busy preparing to move my family across to the other side of the country.

I am the one who is sitting here with all of Mr. West's survey data and the various surveys.

I am the one who has spoken with many, many of the principal sources of knowledge.

I am the one who has had much of his materials reviewed by ABSOLUTE EXPERTS in the fields of forensics; ballistics; and pathological fields, with full concurrence.

I am the one who has had multitudes of persons right letters on my behalf to those such as US Senator David Boren.

I am the one who has demonstrated that in fact, LHO was an excellent shot.

I am the one who has repeatedly demonstrated that the Model 91/38 Carcano Short Rifle is an extremely accurate weapon.

I am the one who has demonstrated that not only was Z313 the SECOND SHOT in the shooting sequence, but that the FBI as well as the WC were completely aware of this.

I am the one who provided the DIRECT CONNECTION between those in New Orleans who controlled LHO's (and his mother's) employment, and their direct connection to Dallas, TX and even the direct conncetion to the Host of JFK's visit to Dallas.

An impressive sounding list - none of which puts Oswald on the 6th floor firing any weapon - which is what you were ostensibly responding to here.

P.S. I also never wasted any time in looking for "snakes" while in Alaska.---There are none!

Really? Someone better tell the zoo!

http://www.alaskazoo.org/reptilehome.htm

Stick to genealogy, Tom. You do a good job on that.

Not even for sure that they had a Zoo when I was there.

Not to mention a snake or two.------------In a zoo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.laobserved.com/archive/002222.html

"For America," a spin-off of the America First Committee, was formed in 1954, and run by some of the leading WW II "isolationists." One of the organization's leading lights was Colonel Robert McCormick, publisher of the Chicago Tribune. The chairman of For America was Clarence Manion, formerly dean of law at Notre Dame University. Robert Wood, then head of Sears, Roebuck, was a blustering propagandist for the bund. The stated aim of For America was the support of political candidates sympathetic to the Nazi cause.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.americafirstcommittee.org/history.php

Founded September 4, 1940; Revived June 8, 1980

Who founded America First?

The founders of the America First Committee were chiefly, General Robert E. Wood, then chairman of the Board of Sears Roebuck & Co., and R. Douglas Stewart Jr., Son of the Vice President of the Quaker Oats Co.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb06?_FOR_AMERICA_

Name: FOR AMERICA

Type Entity: Non-Profit Corporation or Co-op (Non-Louisiana)

Mailing Address: 208 S LASALLE ST, CHICAGO, IL 60604

Domicile Address: 208 S LASALLE ST, CHICAGO, IL 60604

Principal Office: 208 S LASALLE ST, CHICAGO, IL 60604

Principal Bus. Est. in Louisiana:

Qualified: 07/14/1954

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): CHARLES E. DUNBAR, JR., 321 ST. CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): SUMTER D. MARKS, JR., 321 ST CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): LOUIS B. CLAVERIE, 321 ST. CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

Name: William Stamps FARISH Given Name: William Stamps Surname: Farish NSFX: Jr. Sex: M _UID: BDDEDE1DBDFAD511883B3C8B00C100007E33 Change Date: 26 Dec 2003 Birth: 8 AUG 1912 Death: MAY 1943 Note: LT William S. Farish, Jr was killed while serving as a member of the Ar my Air Corps. His parents, William S. and Libby Farish gave the Farish p roperty including Grace Lake to the Air Force Academy in memory of thei r son, William Jr. The original log cabin on the Farish property was b uilt in 1924. The first lake, Grace lake, was created in 1930 with sub sequent buildings and lakes constructed later. The final 495 acres, wh ich expanded the resort to its present total of 655, was acquired in 19 67. This additional land was largely unsuccessful gold and copper oper ations, with the southern-most part a potato farm.

Father: William Stamps FARISH b: 23 FEB 1881 in Mayersville, Issaquena county, MS

Mother: Libbie Randon RICE b: 11 MAR 1888

Marriage 1 Mary Stovall WOOD b: AFT 1912

Married:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAwoodRE.htm

Robert E. Wood

In 1954 Wood established the right-wing Manion Forum. During the 1950s Wood was a strong supporter of Joseph McCarthy and his anti-Communist campaign. Robert Wood died in 1969.

Greg and Tom, Haley's 'Texans For America' was a spin off of 'For America'. J Evetts Haley was also a member of the national

group, as well as others from Texas like Dan Smoot . Dean Carence Manion was "National Vice Chairman" of the Texans for America group as well. There was also a 'Californians For America' goup too. Birds of a feather.....

I knew there was more than tumble weeds in Midland (TX).

-Bill

Greg and Tom, Haley's 'Texans For America' was a spin off of 'For America'. J Evetts Haley was also a member of the national

group, as well as others from Texas like Dan Smoot . Dean Carence Manion was "National Vice Chairman" of the Texans for America group as well. There was also a 'Californians For America' goup too. Birds of a feather.....

-Bill

Thanks for confirming, Bill.

"For America," a spin-off of the America First Committee, was formed in 1954, and run by some of the leading WW II "isolationists." One of the organization's leading lights was Colonel Robert McCormick, publisher of the Chicago Tribune. The chairman of For America was Clarence Manion, formerly dean of law at Notre Dame University. Robert Wood, then head of Sears, Roebuck, was a blustering propagandist for the bund. The stated aim of For America was the support of political candidates sympathetic to the Nazi cause.

Tom,

Manion and Wood were both involved with Norman V Peale's secretive group aimed at de-railing Kennedy's candidacy. Oswald had named Peale as one of his three favorite authors on his Albert Schweitzer application (the other two being Darwin and Jack London). Wood was also at a meeting attended by Larrie Schmidt at the home of Robert Morris.

P.S. I also never wasted any time in looking for "snakes" while in Alaska.---There are none!

My point was, Tom, you might think it's a waste of time time looking for snakes in unlikely places but, as shown, snakes can and do wind up in such places. The same applies in any type of thorough investigation... you can't just dismiss leads on the basis that you personally consider them unlikely. And by the way, the snake was only in the zoo because it had been given it by Alaska Reptile Rescue... wouldn't that indicate it was found in the wilds of Alaska - even if there are no native snakes?

-Bill

Thanks for confirming, Bill.

Greg , An interesting tidbit.

Robert E. Wood resigned as Honorary Chairman of For America (On 3/8/56) over the fact that the organization was seriously considering not supporting Eisenhower in the election. Instead they were going to support "independant (3rd party) delegates.

Tom,

Manion and Wood were both involved with Norman V Peale's secretive group aimed at de-railing Kennedy's candidacy. Oswald had named Peale as one of his three favorite authors on his Albert Schweitzer application (the other two being Darwin and Jack London). Wood was also at a meeting attended by Larrie Schmidt at the home of Robert Morris.

My point was, Tom, you might think it's a waste of time time looking for snakes in unlikely places but, as shown, snakes can and do wind up in such places. The same applies in any type of thorough investigation... you can't just dismiss leads on the basis that you personally consider them unlikely. And by the way, the snake was only in the zoo because it had been given it by Alaska Reptile Rescue... wouldn't that indicate it was found in the wilds of Alaska - even if there are no native snakes?

Greg , An interesting tidbit.

Robert E. Wood resigned as Honorary Chairman of For America (On 3/8/56) over the fact that the organization was seriously considering not supporting Eisenhower in the election. Instead they were going to support "independant (3rd party) delegates.

This was part of the radicalization of For America in my opinion, which did not sit well with some of the moderates in the group.

Although Woods had his name removed as Chairman, he did say he'd continue to support the group in general.

-Bill

The initial list with two additional subjects and comments

Certain members of the Dallas Host Committee - their backgrounds and associations

Host committee instrumental in choosing luncheon site. Members owned both venues. One member had been involved in radar R & D and had been the instigator behind the International Geophysical Year

Certain members of the DCLU - their backgrounds and associations

New and potentially incendiary information is emerging about one particular member and his spouse including, but not limited to, friendship with some heavy-hitting Dem opponents to JFK

Certain founding members of FPCC - their background and associations

Almost certain CIA connections to one or more

The Paines - background and associations

As much as there is already, I believe there is still more. RP correspondence and other records pertaining to her work on Russian exchange program is one avenue that needs to be taken

Harold Byrd - background and associations

CAP & Safari hunting with generals and former Nazis are two clear areas that need further attention. What political connections did he have? What other Byrds was he related to?

The TSBD directors - but most notably Roy Truly - background and associations

Truly hired the patsy after engineering a vacancy on paper. Let the probable real assassin escape by telling Baker he worked in the building. Zeroed in quickly on LHO being missing after assassination. More is needed on background, as with fellow directors Jack Cason and Ochus Campbell

Eddie Piper - background and associations

Had no verifiable alibi and much evidence (some still being checked) is now pointing toward his being on the 6th floor at a crucial time

Buell Frazier - background and associations

Was he a potential alternative or co pasty? I have heard, but not yet checked out, that he once worked in a factory which made curtain rods. Did he carry the rifle in concealed by wrapping paper? Was the curtain rod story the one he himself was going to use, if questioned about what was in his package?

Linnie-Mae and Bill Randle - background and associations

A BIG question mark over this couple: Bill Randle's odd trip on the day of the assassination with a fellow-employee by the surname Caster. Linnie-Mae's urgency to get to the Paine's as the police arrived in order to tell them about the package she'd seen Oswald with, and how suspicious she'd been of it. Yet, she herself, soon contradicted any need to be suspicious when she stated that Buell had told her that Oswald would be bringing curtain rods the next day

Ruby's financial dealings with one particular bank, Western Union & Amex

The first part of this may help clear up something a bit left field

Ruby's dealings with the IRS and its investigators/agents

There was an IRS agent named Mike Malone who seemed to shadow Ruby over many years. For a short while, he also worked from an office opposite where the Oswald's lived in the French Quarter of NO. He ran a kind of Jr G-Man gang from that office Additionally, Ruby's IRS debt may not have been real. His initial legal advice was that he was not liable for a Cabaret tax. The details of his debt should be examined by a tax professional to determine genuineness. Much smaller debts had seen similar mob associates have everything sold underneath to recover. Was it being held over him in return for information or other purposes?

John Lester Quigley - post-assassination employment and financial status

Obtained employment with a leading member of the Dallas Host Committee. Reports also indicate he was spending above his means. Committed perjury when claimed LHO had documents and cards on his person when he interviewed him, and that LHO produced said items for him. In fact, if such items existed at that time, they would have been taken by the NOPD as evidence

Edwin Walker/JBS/Robert Morris/Minuteman and similar groups

Most of the concerns here can be found in various threads on this forum. Too many to briefly summarize

Larry Jones of CUSA - Background, associations and alibi for whereabouts at time of assassination

Had a major falling out with Bernard Weissman. Weissman indicated in testimony that Jones had left Dallas some time prior to this own arrival. However, Weissman received a call either just prior to or just after the assassination at his place of work. A message was taken as he was in a meeting. The caller gave his name as Larry Jones and suggested Weissman meet him at the place the brothers (the Schmidt bros) meet for lunch. The FBI was told that, on receiving this message, Weissman seemed panicked and denied knowing the caller

Catholic Cuban Relief Mission

Odio, Machann, Castorr, renegade Cuban exiles…sources of funding? Used for clandestine activities? Others involved with the Mission (with particular emphasis on any living in Oak Cliff)?

Quaker/Unitarian connections

The Paines, Albert Schweitzer College, the Kloepfers, Percival Brundage, the Dallas Unitarian Church, Folk Dance festivals, DCLA members, joint Unitarian Church/DCLU/JBS memberships

Joannides - DRE records

Refer to Jefferson Morley website and various commentaries here

All records pertaining to Mongoose and all sub-projects

Should need no explanation

Records of all Cuban ops between the BoP and the assassination which relate in any way to Gitmo

Many of the ideas suggested in NORTHWOODS revolved around Gitmo. An incident did occur at Gitmo just prior to the NORTHWOODS document being written which may have been a botched test run on one of the plans. Cannot, at this stage, expand any further on this

All records pertaining to Operations RED SOX/RED CAP & REDSKIN

Refer to articles at my site

Tim Prado Chapa - background and associations

Unable to elaborate at this point

Nicholas Petrulli - background and associations prior to attempted defection (apart from basic info in defection study bio)

I believe he may have been lured into, or otherwise agreed to attempting to defect so that a precedent could be given for the way Snyder handled LHO

Any existing records pertaining to US students studying/visiting Mexico City in '62-'63 period who were subject of interest to FBI, CIA, KGB or DGI

A huge web of intrigue regardless of how much or how little the relevance to the assassination or key players turns out to be

Radar development in US, Germany, Britain and USSR - sharing of technology/political aspects

To preview what I've stalled on in my Assassination Morphology series… various agreements on sharing technology included the USSR. However, some technologies were so sensitive, to share them openly was not politically viable. Many in government as well as Joint Chiefs etc were against sharing any technology at all with Russia. Radar was one of the main items of contention. I believe the problem was overcome by Ike through covert means - a "nobody" who fit the defector profile, and thereby would not arouse suspicion. But it all played out with Nash's Equilibrium in mind - a small sting in the tail which maintained an edge for US. This in my opinion, is why Ike so quickly jumped on the LN bandwagon, when, given his MIC speech, he should have been the first CT. He knew who Oswald was. As did RFK who inherited the job of NOT prosecuting Oswald, while the Kennedy administration also inherited the job of bringing him home

MI reaction in Washington and in the field to removal of missiles from Turkey post CMC

I think this is an under-considered potential motive - albeit not one to consider above or instead of others more widely discussed. Ralph Meyer may fit into this consideration

Ralph Myers - background, associations and activities post army

See above, also his post army employment in Chicago and Mexico need full examination

Nicaragua National Guard Intel ops in Mexico - solo and jointly with CIA

Possible Ugarte/JMWAVE/Langelle connections to be considered

MI/FBI/CIA/Citizens Council or similar orgs - ops against groups such as CNVA, GI Forum, CORE, - infiltration / informants

Much in this and other sites and forums on these issues. Needs to be put on the table and analyzed side by side

Identifying Faux Leftists in the mix

Let's start with LHO and work our way through a potentially long list…

Certain aid and refugee orgs based in Europe and Latin America from WWII on

Does this need explanation?

Weapon and drug running routes and those involved from late '50s through to the assassination

Ditto

Car theft rings into Mexico from late '50s through to the assassination

Just a hunch there is something relevant here based on bits and pieces from various sources…

Prostitute/striptease circuits and those involved

The Carlins, Cheramie…drugs, sex, blackmail, covert ops, covert experiments

PB/SUCCESS participants

Morales, Philips, Hecksher etc

Army Reservists in MI

Identifying those in Dallas working for DPD, the media etc

Suite 8F group

Have been working on trying to sort out issues relating to the DCLU visit to City Hall, the midnight press conference and the 1:30am arraignment. This has led to finding very strong connections between members of the Suite 8F group and a participant in events in question. In turn, this person also has direct links to the Paines, and may have been involved with MI. Will soon be posting an article on my site which will include a time-line of this person's activities from WWII on. Unfortunately, not all books and newspaper archives are available in Australia. Fortunately this forum exists and I am indebted to the member who did not hesitate in helping to dig up a great deal of the background information used.

Suite 8F group

Have been working on trying to sort out issues relating to the DCLU visit to City Hall, the midnight press conference and the 1:30am arraignment. This has led to finding very strong connections between members of the Suite 8F group and a participant in events in question. In turn, this person also has direct links to the Paines, and may have been involved with MI. Will soon be posting an article on my site which will include a time-line of this person's activities from WWII on. Unfortunately, not all books and newspaper archives are available in Australia. Fortunately this forum exists and I am indebted to the member who did not hesitate in helping to dig up a great deal of the background information used.

I am interested in hearing more about this information.

Suite 8F group

John, there are confirmed close connections to LBJ and Connally, and possible connections to Marvin Jones and members of the Cullen family.

Confirmed close connections also to Jake Pickle, Henry Wade and Judge Sarah Hughes.

I have no evidence that any of these connections are anything but innocent in the context of the assassination, but it's impossible to ignore such links when they're found, especially when you find the Paines in the mix and look at the actions of this person on the night in question - as much as that's possible through what appears to be deliberate burying, ignoring or blurring.

I'm hoping to finish the article in the next few days. It won't actually go into the Suite 8F angle as such, except to mention the above connections.

Suite 8F group

John, there are confirmed close connections to LBJ and Connally, and possible connections to Marvin Jones and members of the Cullen family.

Confirmed close connections also to Jake Pickle, Henry Wade and Judge Sarah Hughes.

I have no evidence that any of these connections are anything but innocent in the context of the assassination, but it's impossible to ignore such links when they're found, especially when you find the Paines in the mix and look at the actions of this person on the night in question - as much as that's possible through what appears to be deliberate burying, ignoring or blurring.

I'm hoping to finish the article in the next few days. It won't actually go into the Suite 8F angle as such, except to mention the above connections.

Send Lawyers, Guns & Money

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. What did and did not happen at City Hall on the night of Nov 22? Who and where were some of the players in the background, unmentioned except in passing...?

Edited by Greg Parker

Greg,

Grier Raggio also spoke regularly at the Temple Emanu-EL. One of the committee organizers there was Abraham Zapruder.

James

Good point, James. I noted one of those talks, but forgot about Zap's connection to the temple. Louise had been encouraged by Sarah Hughes to join every business women's group in town. I would imagine this brought her in contact with a large mix of both liberal conservative types.

One thing I didn't mention in the article is that Louise stated in her book that Grier was not contactable from the time he went to New Orleans to enroll in the Intel school (where he was apparently rejected on security grounds) until leaving for duty in the Pacific. Would this communication blackout be the norm for all personnel preparing to go to a war zone?

And from the "not something I'd do department": That is set up office in the same building as military intel had theirs if I was anti-military, and had endured several years of covert and overt harassment at the hands of government agencies.

• 9 months later...

This may not be the ideal place to post this, but I am sure it will be of interest.

Mr. Patrick Carpentier

Office of the Legislative Counsel

Central Intelligence Agency

Washington, D.C. 20205

Dear Mr. Carpentier

In connection with its investigation into the circumstances surrounding the death of President Kennedy

the Select Committee on Assassinations requests access to any existing 201 files pertaining to the individuals listed below.

February 27, 1978 OIC-78-007c/24

LETTER:IN CONNECTION WITH ITS INVESTIGATION/REQUEST FOR FILES ON 29 NAMES

NAME DOB POB

1 Davis, Bruce Frederick 5/4/36 Rome, N.Y.

2 Dutkaniez, Joseph 6/29/26 Gorlice, Poland

3 Sloboda, Vladimir 1/7/27 Redkamien, USSR

4 Lawson, John Howard 9/25/94 New York, N.Y.

5 Amron, Irving — - U.S.

6 Block, Mollie 11/6/12 New York, N.Y.

7 Block, Morris 3/30/20 New York, N.Y.

8 Citrynell, Harold 3/10/23 New York, N.Y.

9 Dubinsky, Shirley 3/11/25 New York, N.Y.

10 Greendlinger, Martin 3/25/32 New York, N.Y.

11 Mitchell, Bernon F. 3/11/31 San Francisco, CA

12 Parker, James Dudley 2/21/26 Oakland, CA

13 Petrulli, Nicholas 2/13/21 Brooklyn, N.Y.

14 Webster, Robert Edward 10/23/28 Tiffin, Ohio

15 Winston, Henry 4/2/11 Hattiesburg, Miss

16 Meyer, Karl Henry 6/30/37 Mountain, WI

17 Frank, Susan Heligman 11/18/13 New York, N.Y.

18 Martinkus, Anthony V 6/15/11 Chicago, Ill

19 Pittman, John Orion 9/17/06 Atlanta, Ga

20 Frank, Richard Cyril 8/22/22 Rochester, N.Y.

21 Gold, Robert 3/14/28 Massachusetts

22 Jones, Louis Henry 3/17/34 Arlington Heights, OH

23 Ricciardelli, Libero 6/18/17 Needham, Mass

24 Halperin, Maurice H. 3/3/06 Boston, Mass

25 Martin, William H. 5/27/31 Columbus, GA

The following individuals were referred to in Warren Commission Doc. #294, a letter from Richard Bissell

to Hugh S. Cummings, Jr. dated November 21, 1960.

26 Dubois, David ada 3/29/25 Seattle, Washington

David Graham McCanns,

27 Jones, Sgt (fnu) defected to E. Germany in mid-May 1960

28 Fletcher, Sgt Ernie defected to E. Germany in June/1959

29 Coe, Virginius Frank defected to China circa February 1959

In addition the Committee requests access to all information contained in any Counter-Intelligence files on

defectors concerning Robert E. Webster born on October 23, 1928 in Tiffin, Ohio.

See

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=3

• 5 months later...
This list is not meant to be definitive, and is in no particular order. In my opinion, if the following were looked into in depth, the majority of aspects surrounding this case could be solved. There are specific reasons for each inclusion. In some cases, much of the work (though not all) has been done, such as with the Paines. The majority, however, have been ignored, or given token mention.

------------------------

Certain members of the Dallas Host Committee - their backgrounds and associations

Larry Jones of CUSA - Background, associations and alibi for whereabouts at time of assassination

Joannides - DRE records

Records of all Cuban ops between the BoP and the assassination which relate in any way to Gitmo

The reason for my interest in the above individual Cointelpro

Nicholas Petrulli - background and associations prior to attempted defection (apart from basic info in defection study bio)

Any existing records pertaining to US students studying/visiting Mexico City in '62-'63 period who were subject of interest to FBI, CIA, KGB or DGI

Radar development in US, Germany, Britain and USSR - sharing of technology/political aspects

MI reaction in Washington and in the field to removal of missiles from Turkey post CMC

MI/FBI/CIA/Citizens Council or similar orgs - ops against groups such as CNVA, GI Forum, CORE, - infiltration / informants

Weapon and drug running routes and those involved from late '50s through to the assassination

• 2 weeks later...
This list is not meant to be definitive, and is in no particular order. In my opinion, if the following were looked into in depth, the majority of aspects surrounding this case could be solved. There are specific reasons for each inclusion. In some cases, much of the work (though not all) has been done, such as with the Paines. The majority, however, have been ignored, or given token mention.

------------------------

Joannides - DRE records

The reason for my interest in the above individual Cointelpro

Tim Prado Chapa seems to be someone of more than passing interest, his name was bandied about in the Warren Commission documents. This eventually led to interviews of various persons in Taylor, Texas. Eventually Pete Chapa responded by stating that although he did not know a Tim Prado Chapa in Taylor, he had a cousin in Lubbock by that name.

See

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=339259

Thought for the day: In one of several Albert Osborne's aka John Bowen interviews, he stated that the individual who sat next to him had blond hair, which becomes more than a passing item of interest when you consider that Eusebio Azcue and Silvia Duran stated the same thing.

On another note, some researchers are convinced that the Joint Chiefs of Staff may have been, at the very least, knowledgeable about the assassination of JFK before it happened, [see Education Forum Thread Operation Valkyrie] if one subscribes to that view, it would seem that their operational interest in Cuban mercenaries, might also have been an issue. Although anti-Castro operations at Guantanamo may be the most direct linkage in this area, there was also an Operation Omega, which involved a linkage between Alpha-66 and other of the more anti-Kennedy Cuban groups. if you check NARA you can ascertain that Operation Omega was still active in 1964, nevertheless as a potential interface with the JCOS, this Operation is of considerable interest to myself; just a FYI.

• 6 years later...

The initial list with two additional subjects and comments

Host committee instrumental in choosing luncheon site. Members owned both venues. One member had been involved in radar R & D and had been the instigator behind the International Geophysical Year

New and potentially incendiary information is emerging about one particular member and his spouse including, but not limited to, friendship with some heavy-hitting Dem opponents to JFK

Almost certain CIA connections to one or more

As much as there is already, I believe there is still more. RP correspondence and other records pertaining to her work on Russian exchange program is one avenue that needs to be taken

CAP & Safari hunting with generals and former Nazis are two clear areas that need further attention. What political connections did he have? What other Byrds was he related to?

Truly hired the patsy after engineering a vacancy on paper. Let the probable real assassin escape by telling Baker he worked in the building. Zeroed in quickly on LHO being missing after assassination. More is needed on background, as with fellow directors Jack Cason and Ochus Campbell

Had no verifiable alibi and much evidence (some still being checked) is now pointing toward his being on the 6th floor at a crucial time

Was he a potential alternative or co pasty? I have heard, but not yet checked out, that he once worked in a factory which made curtain rods. Did he carry the rifle in concealed by wrapping paper? Was the curtain rod story the one he himself was going to use, if questioned about what was in his package?

A BIG question mark over this couple: Bill Randle's odd trip on the day of the assassination with a fellow-employee by the surname Caster. Linnie-Mae's urgency to get to the Paine's as the police arrived in order to tell them about the package she'd seen Oswald with, and how suspicious she'd been of it. Yet, she herself, soon contradicted any need to be suspicious when she stated that Buell had told her that Oswald would be bringing curtain rods the next day

The first part of this may help clear up something a bit left field

There was an IRS agent named Mike Malone who seemed to shadow Ruby over many years. For a short while, he also worked from an office opposite where the Oswald's lived in the French Quarter of NO. He ran a kind of Jr G-Man gang from that office Additionally, Ruby's IRS debt may not have been real. His initial legal advice was that he was not liable for a Cabaret tax. The details of his debt should be examined by a tax professional to determine genuineness. Much smaller debts had seen similar mob associates have everything sold underneath to recover. Was it being held over him in return for information or other purposes?

Obtained employment with a leading member of the Dallas Host Committee. Reports also indicate he was spending above his means. Committed perjury when claimed LHO had documents and cards on his person when he interviewed him, and that LHO produced said items for him. In fact, if such items existed at that time, they would have been taken by the NOPD as evidence

Most of the concerns here can be found in various threads on this forum. Too many to briefly summarize

Had a major falling out with Bernard Weissman. Weissman indicated in testimony that Jones had left Dallas some time prior to this own arrival. However, Weissman received a call either just prior to or just after the assassination at his place of work. A message was taken as he was in a meeting. The caller gave his name as Larry Jones and suggested Weissman meet him at the place the brothers (the Schmidt bros) meet for lunch. The FBI was told that, on receiving this message, Weissman seemed panicked and denied knowing the caller

Odio, Machann, Castorr, renegade Cuban exiles…sources of funding? Used for clandestine activities? Others involved with the Mission (with particular emphasis on any living in Oak Cliff)?

The Paines, Albert Schweitzer College, the Kloepfers, Percival Brundage, the Dallas Unitarian Church, Folk Dance festivals, DCLA members, joint Unitarian Church/DCLU/JBS memberships

Joannides - DRE records

Refer to Jefferson Morley website and various commentaries here

Should need no explanation

Many of the ideas suggested in NORTHWOODS revolved around Gitmo. An incident did occur at Gitmo just prior to the NORTHWOODS document being written which may have been a botched test run on one of the plans. Cannot, at this stage, expand any further on this

Refer to articles at my site

Unable to elaborate at this point

I believe he may have been lured into, or otherwise agreed to attempting to defect so that a precedent could be given for the way Snyder handled LHO

A huge web of intrigue regardless of how much or how little the relevance to the assassination or key players turns out to be

To preview what I've stalled on in my Assassination Morphology series… various agreements on sharing technology included the USSR. However, some technologies were so sensitive, to share them openly was not politically viable. Many in government as well as Joint Chiefs etc were against sharing any technology at all with Russia. Radar was one of the main items of contention. I believe the problem was overcome by Ike through covert means - a "nobody" who fit the defector profile, and thereby would not arouse suspicion. But it all played out with Nash's Equilibrium in mind - a small sting in the tail which maintained an edge for US. This in my opinion, is why Ike so quickly jumped on the LN bandwagon, when, given his MIC speech, he should have been the first CT. He knew who Oswald was. As did RFK who inherited the job of NOT prosecuting Oswald, while the Kennedy administration also inherited the job of bringing him home

I think this is an under-considered potential motive - albeit not one to consider above or instead of others more widely discussed. Ralph Meyer may fit into this consideration

See above, also his post army employment in Chicago and Mexico need full examination

Possible Ugarte/JMWAVE/Langelle connections to be considered

Much in this and other sites and forums on these issues. Needs to be put on the table and analyzed side by side

Let's start with LHO and work our way through a potentially long list…

Does this need explanation?

Ditto

Just a hunch there is something relevant here based on bits and pieces from various sources…

The Carlins, Cheramie…drugs, sex, blackmail, covert ops, covert experiments

PB/SUCCESS participants

Morales, Philips, Hecksher etc

Army Reservists in MI

Identifying those in Dallas working for DPD, the media etc

Bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves