The Education Forum

Interesting photo oddity

Jack White

What do you mean "as I spoke to Groden when you came onto the knoll"?

You do not even remember where I was "when you met me"? Tell me more.

You were wearing a green suit? You met me on the knoll? You told me the

name of the company you "retired from" and now you don't remember?

Remember, this is a test.

Jack

Jack, I had just given Robert a copy of the Dillard 8" X 10" negative before you came strolling into the area. It was Robert that pointed you out to me and suggested that I share the image with you for an opinion. Robert knows this and I know it. You and I stood talking near the pedestal when viewing the negative. Your trying to rely on an old fading memory has led you down another path that goes nowhere.

Bill Miller

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denis...look at these photos. Do they all show the same man?

Jack

Jack, These photos are not new to me, I've seen them a thousand times before and YES, IMO they do indeed show the same man. I could show you many photos of myself were I look totally differant in each, as I'm sure many here could. Besides, if one followed your take on the photo's, there wouldn't just be 2 LHO's but at least SIX, as ALL the photo's APPEAR differant. Denis.

Now we are getting somewhere; you say "there wouldn't just be 2 LHO's but at least SIX, as ALL the photo's APPEAR differant."

Now you are beginning to see the problem.

It is apparent that in addition to Harvey and Lee, there were at least three LHOs in Russia; plus, there were others in

the US who were different from Harvey and Lee. I agree with you that SIX is a good number to start with.

Check on whether it is possible for the human calvarium to change size, shape, dimensions. If the skulls are different sizes

and shapes, the photos are NOT of the same persons.

Jack

Jack, Am I understanding you correctly? Are you seriously suggesting that in the 9 photo composite you showed of LHO, at least SIX of them are alternate Oswald's!! Surly you cant be saying that. Denis.

What do you mean "as I spoke to Groden when you came onto the knoll"?

You do not even remember where I was "when you met me"? Tell me more.

You were wearing a green suit? You met me on the knoll? You told me the

name of the company you "retired from" and now you don't remember?

Remember, this is a test.

Jack

Jack, I had just given Robert a copy of the Dillard 8" X 10" negative before you came strolling into the area. It was Robert that pointed you out to me and suggested that I share the image with you for an opinion. Robert knows this and I know it. You and I stood talking near the pedestal when viewing the negative. Your trying to rely on an old fading memory has led you down another path that goes nowhere.

Bill Miller

It is you who has failing memory. I distinctly remember where I was when "Bill Miller"

approached me. I was NOT on the knoll. It was a hot day and most people were dressed

casually; he was in a suit and tie and looked out of place, and was carrying a briefcase.

I took him to be a lawyer or teacher. He started by saying "Are you Jack White? I am a

long time fan of your great photo analysis; I've got something I want you to analyze."

Jack

Jack

Jack, These photos are not new to me, I've seen them a thousand times before and YES, IMO they do indeed show the same man. I could show you many photos of myself were I look totally differant in each, as I'm sure many here could. Besides, if one followed your take on the photo's, there wouldn't just be 2 LHO's but at least SIX, as ALL the photo's APPEAR differant. Denis.

Now we are getting somewhere; you say "there wouldn't just be 2 LHO's but at least SIX, as ALL the photo's APPEAR differant."

It is apparent that in addition to Harvey and Lee, there were at least three LHOs in Russia; plus, there were others in

the US who were different from Harvey and Lee. I agree with you that SIX is a good number to start with.

Check on whether it is possible for the human calvarium to change size, shape, dimensions. If the skulls are different sizes

Jack

Jack, Am I understanding you correctly? Are you seriously suggesting that in the 9 photo composite you showed of LHO, at least SIX of them are alternate Oswald's!! Surly you cant be saying that. Denis.

I didn't say that. Read what I said. I presented 9 photos of "Oswald". The variations in

the persons shown show conclusively that not all of them are the same person. It is unknown

which are LEE Oswald and which are other persons purported to be him. It is up to you

to examine them and compare them. Study the photos and decide for yourself.

Jack

It is you who has failing memory. I distinctly remember where I was when "Bill Miller"

approached me. I was NOT on the knoll. It was a hot day and most people were dressed

casually; he was in a suit and tie and looked out of place, and was carrying a briefcase.

I took him to be a lawyer or teacher. He started by saying "Are you Jack White? I am a

long time fan of your great photo analysis; I've got something I want you to analyze."

Jack

Jack, just to show you how unreliable your memory is and that you are making a fool out of yourself ... here is what you said in post #127 of this very thread -

"You were wearing a GREEN SUIT??? Now I know you're not the guy I met, who was

dressed conservatively.

Jack"

Now in this previous post of yours you have changed your position to everyone else was in casual clothes and that I was in a suit. You said and I quote,

"most people were dressed casually; he was in a suit and tie".

As usual you have gotten things all screwed up and have gone as far as to contradict yourself. It seems that if you cannot remember something a few post ago, then there is no reason for you to believe that your memory of a decade ago is accurate.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Unfortunately, our language lacks a single word that can accurately describe how utterly pointless and stupid this thread has become...

Frank...I do not understand how you can say the question of multiple Oswalds is pointless and stupid.

See the postings immediately above yours.

Jack

Unfortunately, our language lacks a single word that can accurately describe how utterly pointless and stupid this thread has become...

Of course I realize you are referring to the inane antics of the fellow who

calls himself "Bill Miller" who has followed me around JFK forums for about

ten years, attacking my photo studies. It seems to be his total occupation

in life.

It is totally germane to JFK research that dual identities are a frequent ploy

by the perpetrators.

I myself have been the frequent target of many such shenanigans. About ten

years ago, a man came up to me and introduced himself to me as "Bill Miller",

a longtime fan of my photoanalysis. THAT MAN LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE

PHOTOS OF "BILL MILLER" SEEN ON THIS FORUM. There are certain aspects

to this Dealey Plaza meeting with "Miller" known only to me; the Forum "Miller"

does not know these certain things; he does not look like the original "Miller".

I suspect his harassment of me has deeper meaning than it appears. I consider

the subject of provocateurs very important to this research. You will note that

he seldom offers research...only personal attacks.

Yes...pointless and stupid.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Jack

Jack

I didn't say that. Read what I said. I presented 9 photos of "Oswald". The variations in

the persons shown show conclusively that not all of them are the same person. It is unknown

which are LEE Oswald and which are other persons purported to be him. It is up to you

to examine them and compare them. Study the photos and decide for yourself.

Jack

Well, I've examined and compared them as you asked Jack, but I'm afraid I cant agree. As far as I'm concerned the photos all show the SAME guy LHO, as I said earlier, I have many photos of myself where I appear very different. Denis.

Of course I realize you are referring to the inane antics of the fellow who

calls himself "Bill Miller" who has followed me around JFK forums for about

ten years, attacking my photo studies. It seems to be his total occupation

in life.

Jack, that one and only time that we met in the plaza - YOU INVITED ME TO COME TO JFK RESEARCH, thus there was no following you anywhere. As usual, you have misstated something due to a poor memory on your part. This is the only other forum I have ever belonged to that you were a member of and I am only here because John Simkin invited me here. So once again you have your facts wrong, but whats new!!!

It is totally germane to JFK research that dual identities are a frequent ploy

by the perpetrators.

If I didn't think you are touched in the head ... I would take offense to your remark. You

claim Groden is your friend and I have invited you in the past to speak to him so to see that you are mistaken. So far you seem uninterested in being accurate, which reflects your arrogance concerning the ridiculous alteration claims you make. You remind me of that cartoon character 'Col. McBragg'. You appear to live in a world of delusion that you are somehow so important that the powers that must keep a close eye on you. My only interest is not in you, but rather the photographic record in the JFK assassination. Your ridiculous alteration claims are what causes our paths to cross.

I myself have been the frequent target of many such shenanigans. About ten

years ago, a man came up to me and introduced himself to me as "Bill Miller",

a longtime fan of my photoanalysis. THAT MAN LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE

PHOTOS OF "BILL MILLER" SEEN ON THIS FORUM. There are certain aspects

to this Dealey Plaza meeting with "Miller" known only to me; the Forum "Miller"

does not know these certain things; he does not look like the original "Miller".

I suspect his harassment of me has deeper meaning than it appears. I consider

the subject of provocateurs very important to this research. You will note that

he seldom offers research...only personal attacks.

Jack, several responses ago I asked you how it was in your mind that I knew you were given an 8" X 10" Dillard negative near the pedestal and you skirted past that point. You You also didn't touch the fact that Groden was less than 30 feet away and had suggested that I show you that negative. If Groden is your friend, then why have you not sought him out so to see if you are in error??? You also didn't explain why you have stated that I was casually dressed in one post and then said I was in a suit in another ... it cannot be both ways, Jack! Could it be arrogance on your part ... I think so!

Yes...pointless and stupid.

Jack

If this is a confession on your part, then I agree.

The real Bill Miller

Request of Chris for better images comparing these two frames.

Thanks.

Jack

Jack,

In the group of people on the right side, I count 10 in both photos.

The other photos didn't show that white double sign pole on the right side.

chris

It appears to me that they are not the same ten people. In Muchmore

I do not see the three guys in white uniforms.

Jack

Jack,

Here's a 5 frame composite from Bell.

chris

Request of Chris for better images comparing these two frames.

Thanks.

Jack

Jack,

In the group of people on the right side, I count 10 in both photos.

The other photos didn't show that white double sign pole on the right side.

chris

It appears to me that they are not the same ten people. In Muchmore

I do not see the three guys in white uniforms.

Jack

Jack,

Here's a 5 frame composite from Bell.

chris

Thanks, Chris! Fantastic work! I had not examined the crowd in Bell yet.

Jack

Edited by Jack White