The Education Forum

Interesting photo oddity

Jack White

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...look at all the frames in sequence, and tell me what the fabric is.

I spent an hour looking at it frame by frame and cannot determine it to

be any imaginable object.

Jack

I can't see reading the rest of this same ol' - same ol', so if someone else has already said that its the right shoulder of a man in a suit, then sorry for repeating the obvious.

Bill Miller

Miller obviously has not looked at the frames.

I am still waiting for Mr. Light to say that these anomalies are all COMPRESSION ARTIFACTS.

Or for Colby to tell us what Langley thinks.

Jack :lol:

Maybe Ed O'Hagen can shed some more light on the image, Jack ... through one of his amazing super-blurred images ... we may find that its not a little girl that appears like magic, but rather a very short woman who's name was Magil and she called herself Lil, but everyone knew her as Nancy ....'

One of the best of the anomalous Nix frames has a silver metallic contraption which is

seen only in one frame. It is in the exact location where Altgens should appear. It

appears to me to be some sort of photographic device or camera stand. Maybe

Mr. Light can tell us what it is, and why it appears ONLY IN ONE FRAME.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

One of the best of the anomalous Nix frames has a silver metallic contraption which is

seen only in one frame. It is in the exact location where Altgens should appear. It

appears to me to be some sort of photographic device or camera stand. Maybe

Mr. Light can tell us what it is, and why it appears ONLY IN ONE FRAME.

Jack

The metallic device closely resembles the ratchet post of my Majestic Heavy Duty

Platform Camera tripod. I may get it out and photograph it. Here is a detail photo

from the internet. I paid $75 for mine many years ago. The same model is available

now on eBay for $150. The thing in the Nix frame looks like the ratchet post, marked "X".

Jack

Edited by Jack White

I really don't know what it is. In the later frames of that sequence, another object enters the field of view and is obviously someone's arm/shoulder. The textures between the two objects look similar to me (cloth), but I can't be certain that this is really the case.

<edit -- hit Post too soon>

It seems to be motionless during the frames where it appears. We first see it in frame 19, and it is off by frame 83 as Nix pans left. It re-appears as Nix pans back to the right to pick up LBJ's car.

It gets better. In one frame the person you mention standing close to Nix

becomes TRANSPARENT, and the trunk of the Queen Mary is seen through

the person!

Jack

And in that same frame, A LITTLE GIRL APPEARS AS IF BY MAGIC!

PS...I should not have said "LESS THAN ONE SECOND" because I did not

actually time it or count frames. It is the amount of time it took the QM

to move about 20 feet.

Jack

Jack, I'm not totally convinced that there actually is a little girl in the color photo. But IF there is, she may have been standing behind the policeman in the black/white photo, then simply stepped forward. Langley are not very impressed with this Jack.

Jack, I'm not totally convinced that there actually is a little girl in the color photo. But IF there is, she may have been standing behind the policeman in the black/white photo, then simply stepped forward. Langley are not very impressed with this Jack.

Jack's little girl in the fuzzy frame is the man's pants seen in the good clear frame. I'd be curious as to how close together are these frames because motion blur causes such distortion of the image that someone can about make-up all kinds of alternatives out of nothing. Jack calls this one 'Magic'. Such foolishness is an embarrassment to the research community as a whole IMO and is why Groden has said that Jack's alteration claims have caused so much damage to any CT's wanting to progress forward that its ill-effects are unmeasurable.

Oh yes ... the alleged camera stand is in reality a scratch on the film. The blur is an object just under Nix's field of view. This object is out of focus.

Does anyone know when all this madness started and why??? I mean - for years Jack had seen this stuff and didn't start claiming such nonsense, so what happened ... did he just wake up one day and decided to start claiming alteration over everything they saw?

Edited by Bill Miller

Except for the usual ad hominem attacks by the usual provocateurs, I am surprised

that there have been no INTELLIGENT study and commentary of the Nix anomalies.

Personal attacks are not research. Name calling shows the true character of these

characters.

Posters should be admonished to post research, not personal criticisms.

Jack

Except for the usual ad hominem attacks by the usual provocateurs, I am surprised

Personal attacks are not research. Name calling shows the true character of these

characters.

Jack

Jack. Why don't you put the same amount of labor and time into the South Knoll photo of the fork tree and Tom Wilson's work on that area?

You have proven in the past that your one of the best at what you know about photography; and I think this would go a long way toward proving a very important point in relating to the assassination. (if there are two people there, as some have said and too, which you have said, Tom told you, "that he found two people there".., if they are there, they were never interviewed by authorities. Why? Perhaps this could be a solid project for someone. Of course I have a dog in that race. He has been running now for over forty years AND... I think he is about due for a win.

We can still work together, can't we?... "Olive Branch". ??

I got an email back from Jim. are you interested?

Edited by William Plumlee

characters.

Jack

Jack. Why don't you put the same amount of labor and time into the South Knoll photo of the fork tree and Tom Wilson's work on that area?

You have proven in the past that your one of the best at what you know about photography; and I think this would go a long way toward proving a very important point in relating to the assassination. (if there are two people there, as some have said and too, which you have said, Tom told you, "that he found two people there. If they are there, they were never interviewed by authorities. Why?

Tosh...I did all I could with the Cancellare photo. I know of no technique that I can use to enhance it further.

Tom Wilson was the expert on this, and his findings are unfortunately lost to us apparently. Yes, Tom told

me he found two people in the shadow of the tree. I could not duplicate his accomplishment.

For what it's worth, I believe you were in the plaza. But having studied all photos taken that day,

I do not trust any of them to be genuine. So if you were originally in the Cancellare photo, you may

have been "retouched out" of the picture.

I read your email from Marrs. Apparently there are two versions of the Roscoe wrist lump story. It was

a part of my slide show long before I met you, having come from relatives of Roscoe. As I recall, the

sawmill accident occurred in Arkansas, not too far from the Texas area Roscoe was from. The artillery

accident is a later version I am not familiar with. When I showed you the wrist lump slide, my commentary

was definitely the story told by relatives. It is really rather immaterial in the total scheme of things.

Were you acquainted with Roscoe?

Jack

characters.

Jack

You have proven in the past that your one of the best at what you know about photography; and I think this would go a long way toward proving a very important point in relating to the assassination. (if there are two people there, as some have said and too, which you have said, Tom told you, "that he found two people there. If they are there, they were never interviewed by authorities. Why?

Tosh...I did all I could with the Cancellare photo. I know of no technique that I can use to enhance it further.

Tom Wilson was the expert on this, and his findings are unfortunately lost to us apparently. Yes, Tom told

me he found two people in the shadow of the tree. I could not duplicate his accomplishment.

For what it's worth, I believe you were in the plaza. But having studied all photos taken that day,

I do not trust any of them to be genuine. So if you were originally in the Cancellare photo, you may

I read your email from Marrs. Apparently there are two versions of the Roscoe wrist lump story. It was

a part of my slide show long before I met you, having come from relatives of Roscoe. As I recall, the

sawmill accident occurred in Arkansas, not too far from the Texas area Roscoe was from. The artillery

accident is a later version I am not familiar with. When I showed you the wrist lump slide, my commentary

was definitely the story told by relatives. It is really rather immaterial in the total scheme of things.

Jack

Yes Jack I knew him and he told me in Hawaii how he got the wrist bump. He said he got his arm caught in the breach and it broke his wrist. I assumed he got it in Hawaii on a training accident on the Island around 1959. I went to see you with Jim in hopes of getting you to work on the photo. I do not remember a slide show... but that is not important now. I have a Dallas PD lab team working on the photo. I have not wanted to get involved in the actual work because I am the subject in the photo and I felt if it was proven that two people were there and I had anything to do with the photo work it would not be credible evidence if and when that grand jury was going to be formed. I felt the work on the photo had to be done by independent sources. Peter got Tom involved and you know the rest of the story.

(my point of view)

characters.

Jack

Jack

Yes Jack I knew him and he told me in Hawaii how he got the wrist bump. He said he got his arm caught in the breach and it broke his wrist. I assumed he got it in Hawaii on a training accident on the Island around 1959. I went to see you with Jim in hopes of getting you to work on the photo. I do not remember a slide show... but that is not important now. I have a Dallas PD lab team working on the photo. I have not wanted to get involved in the actual work because I am the subject in the photo and I felt if it was proven that two people were there and I had anything to do with the photo work it would not be credible evidence if and when that grand jury was going to be formed. I felt the work on the photo had to be done by independent sources. Peter got Tom involved and you know the rest of the story.

(my point of view)

I do not dispute your story that Roscoe told you. But I know independently and before ever meeting

you that Roscoe's sister told the story that before joining the Marines, Roscoe worked in a sawmill

in Arkansas and his wrist was broken when the mill saw jerked a log he was cutting. It appears that

the sister told a different version than her brother...but hers came first...when he was a teenager.

Yes...we looked at slides for a couple of hours, and you made comments to Jim and me about some of them,

particularly some in New Orleans, I think. You were also very interested in the umbrellaman and the

guy with him.

As I said on the Cancellare photo, he was a LIFE photographer. All prints of the photo were processed

by LIFE magazine. I am suspicious of any photos LIFE handled.

How is it that you became acquainted with Roscoe in Hawaii? Did you think he was in an intelligence role?

Jack